JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
RICARDO PAIVA SLAPS DOWN FB BULLIES ATTACKING McCANN SUPPORTERS EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
RICARDO PAIVA SLAPS DOWN FB BULLIES ATTACKING McCANN SUPPORTERS EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
RICARDO PAIVA SLAPS DOWN FB BULLIES ATTACKING McCANN SUPPORTERS EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
RICARDO PAIVA SLAPS DOWN FB BULLIES ATTACKING McCANN SUPPORTERS EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
RICARDO PAIVA SLAPS DOWN FB BULLIES ATTACKING McCANN SUPPORTERS EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
RICARDO PAIVA SLAPS DOWN FB BULLIES ATTACKING McCANN SUPPORTERS EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
RICARDO PAIVA SLAPS DOWN FB BULLIES ATTACKING McCANN SUPPORTERS EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
RICARDO PAIVA SLAPS DOWN FB BULLIES ATTACKING McCANN SUPPORTERS EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
RICARDO PAIVA SLAPS DOWN FB BULLIES ATTACKING McCANN SUPPORTERS EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

RICARDO PAIVA SLAPS DOWN FB BULLIES ATTACKING McCANN SUPPORTERS

+6
sans_souci
rhodes
Sabot
Pedro Silva
sadie
bb1
10 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

RICARDO PAIVA SLAPS DOWN FB BULLIES ATTACKING McCANN SUPPORTERS Empty RICARDO PAIVA SLAPS DOWN FB BULLIES ATTACKING McCANN SUPPORTERS

Post  bb1 Tue Jan 10, 2012 6:00 pm

Some light has now been shed on this odd business involving Brat and Paiva on FB; he has had to step into the trouble stemming from their harrassment of women.

The whole story here:

http://regretsandramblings.com/2012/01/10/paiva-steps-in-on-facebook/

RICARDO PAIVA SLAPS DOWN FB BULLIES ATTACKING McCANN SUPPORTERS Paiva-Facebook-Post-Justice4-Maddie

This must be one of the few times I have agreed with him; it says something for the haters that a serving PJ officer, currently overseeing the McCann case, has to intercede to stop them stalking and harrassing people.

A recap on who started this:

RICARDO PAIVA SLAPS DOWN FB BULLIES ATTACKING McCANN SUPPORTERS Warren10

And he and Brat just got worse and worse after that; their disgusting lies and smears were even applauded on MM.

For reasons best known to herself, Morais supports their vile conduct:

RICARDO PAIVA SLAPS DOWN FB BULLIES ATTACKING McCANN SUPPORTERS Morais14

I do hope Paiva is having a word with her about the damage she is doing her own cause by her endorsement of these people...

And speaking of Morais - Paiva has just confirmed Astro's dates for the libel hearing. So why did Morais pretend she couldn't find them, and that the dates were 'spinned by Team McCann'?

No matter; this really would be a good time for ALL the forkers to go and have a long look at themselves in the mirror.

It is an indication of just how atrocious their conduct is, that a serving PJ Inspector has had to step in and ask them to stop it.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

RICARDO PAIVA SLAPS DOWN FB BULLIES ATTACKING McCANN SUPPORTERS Empty Re: RICARDO PAIVA SLAPS DOWN FB BULLIES ATTACKING McCANN SUPPORTERS

Post  bb1 Tue Jan 10, 2012 6:02 pm

Still in denial....

Re: Facebook/Ricardo Paiva
The End Is Nigh
Not much those nutters can do - I find it hard to see how they could prejudice a Libel Hearing, so they are getting themselves worked up into a lather over nothing.

Mind you, it seems likely that information may emerge during that Hearing that could shed much light on exactly how Madeleine "disappeared" and who was responsible (or irresponsible, if you like).

There'll be suds all over the shop then!

It's THEM who are the nutters Pavia wants to STFU because they are doing so much damage to Gonc. Hahau
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

RICARDO PAIVA SLAPS DOWN FB BULLIES ATTACKING McCANN SUPPORTERS Empty Re: RICARDO PAIVA SLAPS DOWN FB BULLIES ATTACKING McCANN SUPPORTERS

Post  bb1 Tue Jan 10, 2012 6:10 pm

Forkers still in denial about this?

RICARDO PAIVA SLAPS DOWN FB BULLIES ATTACKING McCANN SUPPORTERS Bret-About-Paiva

The forkers are kidding themselves if they think the media don't know about this - they do. Not very good PR for Gonc, is it?

No wonder the Portuguese Inspector who is supposed to be running things had to intervene; it would not surprise me at all if this ended up in the tabloids.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Jan 10, 2012 6:21 pm

RICARDO PAIVA SLAPS DOWN FB BULLIES ATTACKING McCANN SUPPORTERS Facebook-slapdown

Hope the forkers enjoy reading it; it's come to something when they are disowned by the PJ.

bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  sadie Tue Jan 10, 2012 6:39 pm

Bren in her blog

Addendum

The more I think about this the more concerned I am becoming. You see if that Facebook account is genuine and that is indeed Inspector Paiva of the PJ, why the hell is he posting on Facebook pages that are connected to a case that he is supposed to be involved in?

Irrespective of whether or not he agrees with the behaviour, then surely as a serving Police Officer if he thinks a crime has been committed, then he should do the right thing and report this to his superiors for them to investigate, am I correct or not?

I notice from his remarks, that he is a keen supporter of free speech on the internet, perhaps he will clarify whether he approves of the libellous and defamatory comments written about the parents, friends and family of a missing child?

Bren has some very balanced comments there. Just why, as a serving officer has he got himself involved on facebook, about a case about to start?

sadie
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Jan 10, 2012 6:40 pm

I should think Ricardo will run a mile from her, too, Jayelles - she's pretty bad news, too.

He may, of course, arrest her, for illegally digging up Portuguese gardens whilst 'searching'.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Pedro Silva Tue Jan 10, 2012 6:42 pm

bb1, your words are mine. Also at J4, PFA2, MYTHS.
Pedro Silva
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Tue Jan 10, 2012 6:45 pm

Jayelles wrote:So Bret has banned him? Wonder if Pat will hook up with him now? He speaks excellent English and I'm pretty sure she could *use* him during her trip to PT next month.

That would be one up to Brown, I say. biggrin Pcorneater

Now there's a thought. They are about as good as each other when it comes to Profiling.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Jan 10, 2012 6:50 pm

sadie wrote:Bren in her blog

Addendum

The more I think about this the more concerned I am becoming. You see if that Facebook account is genuine and that is indeed Inspector Paiva of the PJ, why the hell is he posting on Facebook pages that are connected to a case that he is supposed to be involved in?

Irrespective of whether or not he agrees with the behaviour, then surely as a serving Police Officer if he thinks a crime has been committed, then he should do the right thing and report this to his superiors for them to investigate, am I correct or not?

I notice from his remarks, that he is a keen supporter of free speech on the internet, perhaps he will clarify whether he approves of the libellous and defamatory comments written about the parents, friends and family of a missing child?

Bren has some very balanced comments there. Just why, as a serving officer has he got himself involved on facebook, about a case about to start?

Odd, isn't it? I suspect there is more to this than meets the eye; I wonder if the press have been sniffing round Team Gonc because of this?

Thanks for passing it on, Pedro, the more people who see it, the better.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Jan 10, 2012 7:39 pm

Forker on MM:

Who is Ricardo Paiva? I googled him but came up with nothing.

Words fail me......
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Jan 10, 2012 7:52 pm

Do you suppose Paiva is IN IT, as well? Pcorneater
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Pedro Silva Tue Jan 10, 2012 10:18 pm

Pedro Silva
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Jan 10, 2012 10:25 pm

Thanks, Pedro - he did himself no favors with that dream-interpretting nonsense in court.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Jan 10, 2012 11:04 pm

Something and nothing - no doubt at some point, the forkers are going to try to claim that that isn't the real Paiva - well, we all know what they're like when they are in a corner Rolling Eyes

Hideho sez:

Regarding whether it is the real Ricardo Paiva, he asked to be a friend on my Facebook a while ago and I had carefully checked his account and friends and am comfortable in establishing it is who he says he is.

So that squashes that one - before it even starts.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Jan 10, 2012 11:43 pm

And what load of lies is this now being spouted?

kitti Today

Someone on Facebook has said that he posted on JATYK2 first before posting on FB and his original FB is in portuguese

David Bret Some mystery person has sent me screenshots of messages between a Paiva and Justine Spencer, wherein they compare notes about "anti-McCann freaks". Needless to say they've been forwarded to the PJ to evaluate their authenticity. On this particular Paiva page is a list of his friends--many on them on the Loonies page, but none from the Paiva page where most of the posts are in Portuguese.

I don't understand it I'm afraid.

Oh, it's easy, Brat has made up a pack of lies to cover his sorry ar@e after this disaster.

Why on earth would Paiva post on this site? Have they any idea how ridiculous they are?

The post first appeared in public on MM, courtesy of HideHo, who KNOWS it is the real Paiva.

That post was hurriedly deleted. Bren then found the original:

In BIG LETTERS for the terminally stupid:

IT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH US, SO STOP TELLING LIES.

The real Paiva has told Brat and co to STFU and stop harrassing people, especially women.

As for that liar and fantasist Brat sending imaginary screenshots to the PJ - get a grip, for goodness' sake.

And just for once, HideHo is right about something:

HiDeHo Today

There may be another account pretending to be Ricardo Paiva but the account that was used to post on David Brets Facebook is the same account that I have on my facebook.

His messages come directly to my hotmail.

There's nothing confusing about it; the real Inspector Ricardo Paiva of the PJ intervened in their harrassment of women, and told them to stop it.

Simples.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  rhodes Wed Jan 11, 2012 12:06 am

Paiva is the one who puts information of sightings of Madeleine in the bin isn't he? Indeed, didn't het get a mention in Kate's book?
rhodes
rhodes
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Jan 11, 2012 12:23 am

He did indeed, Rhodes - and described Wink

This is hilarious; Brat is turning somersaults trying to pretend it wasn't the real one who gave him a bollocking.

More from HideHo:

I get all the messages directly to my email inbox so I am never sure if they are deleted or not, but according to David Bret he was advised by four people that it was not the real Ricardo Paiva. How credible those messages were is unknown.

What I am saying is that the same 'Ricardo Paiva' that posted on David Brets Facebook and the 'Ricardo Paiva' that requested (and was accepted') to my facebook is the same person.

The post he made came directly to my email inbox and clicking on the link to his account brings me to the same Ricardo Paiva that I have checked out and who has many friends in Portugal as well as Goncalo Amaral and his family.

It is very understandable that with the fakes around it is easy to get taken in by them. I can only say that I have done all I can to confirm it is him, apart from contact him directly.

Pcorneater
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  sans_souci Wed Jan 11, 2012 6:28 am

How inconvenient.

sans_souci
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Jan 11, 2012 10:48 am

Indeed, sans - there is no doubt that it is the genuine PJ Inspector Ricardo Paiva. Brat and co have caused an absolute disaster, and no amount of lying, ridiculous claims about it not being the real one, etc., is going to help matters.

The more they try to talk their way out of this one, the worse they are making it for themselves.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Jan 11, 2012 11:20 am

BTW, I suppose the forkers are aware that the big, bad real world doesn't distinguish between their factions?

If this latest disaster was to fetch up in, say, the Sun, it could well be spun as McCann-haters stalking and harrassing women in their workplace, and causing so much fear that the PJ themselves have had to step in and beg them to stop it, as they are making things worse.

Just sayin'. Pcorneater
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Jan 11, 2012 11:29 am

Huntter8 Huntter8
@
@BrenR1958 @Jayelles1 #mccann It was not him. Why would he only defend Spencer when antis attack many more, even yourself, much worse?
5 minutes ago

Oh yes it was, loser rofl rofl rofl rofl

Surely they don't think anyone actually cares about their ridiculous he said-she saids?

No-one cares about the routine exchange of insults over the internet - AS LONG AS IT STAYS ON THE INTERNET.

Brat and his nutjobs have taken this into real life, risking causing the worst possible publicity, at the worst possible time, for anyone in any way involved in supporting Gonc against the McCann family.

Bigger picture and all that.

That really was Paiva, and he really does want them to stop - the situation is almost out of control now.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Jan 11, 2012 11:41 am

RingoStarfish Ringo Starfish
@
@Huntter8 @BrenR1958 @Jayelles1 and Justine is the only one you scumbags are trying to get sacked from her job! #McCann

============

AMARAL SUPPORTERS TRY TO GET BRITISH WOMAN SACKED

Do they fancy reading that headline? No? Neither does Team Gonc, hence Paiva's deus ex machina intervention.

The BratPack have caused an absolute disaster, let there be no doubt about that.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Jan 11, 2012 12:08 pm

Because he has caused a complete, utter, disaster, and now he is trying to wriggle out of it by pretending that isn't the real Paiva, I expect, Jayelles.

Sadly for him, the identity of Paiva has been vouched for by leading lights in the anti-McCann campaign such as HideHi, who knows him, in the internet sense, I hasten to add.

Brat has caused a catastrophe, be in no doubt about that.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Pedro Silva Wed Jan 11, 2012 12:26 pm

You welcome bb1.
Pedro Silva
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Wed Jan 11, 2012 1:13 pm

AMARAL SUPPORTERS TRY TO GET BRITISH WOMAN SACKED

Do they fancy reading that headline? No? Neither does Team Gonc, hence Paiva's deus ex machina intervention.

The BratPack have caused an absolute disaster, let there be no doubt about that.

Trying to get a woman fired is not remotely clever at all. It does say something when Amaral's PJ buddy has to step in to try to stop a member from their side from making things 100 times worse for Gonc. Paiva and Gonc must be shaking their heads in disbelief.

They can thank Brat later......

Pcorneater
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next