JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
Casey Anthony Acquitted Of Murder Charge EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
Casey Anthony Acquitted Of Murder Charge EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
Casey Anthony Acquitted Of Murder Charge EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
Casey Anthony Acquitted Of Murder Charge EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
Casey Anthony Acquitted Of Murder Charge EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
Casey Anthony Acquitted Of Murder Charge EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
Casey Anthony Acquitted Of Murder Charge EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
Casey Anthony Acquitted Of Murder Charge EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
Casey Anthony Acquitted Of Murder Charge EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

Casey Anthony Acquitted Of Murder Charge

+3
Lamplighter
muratfan
bb1
7 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Casey Anthony Acquitted Of Murder Charge Empty Casey Anthony Acquitted Of Murder Charge

Post  bb1 Tue Jul 05, 2011 7:37 pm

I'm putting this here because it is of relevance - for months now, the pitchforkers have been convinced that this case was all sewn up.
Also, their current pin-up girl, Ms Brown, has had the accused hung, drawn and quartered - never mind all that boring 'evidence' and 'trial' nonsense.
Who needs the law when you can join lynch mobs?

http://edition.cnn.com/2011/CRIME/07/05/florida.casey.anthony.trial/index.html

Jury acquits Casey Anthony on first-degree murder

Quote:

(CNN) -- Casey Anthony was acquitted Tuesday of first-degree murder and the other most serious charges against her in the 2008 death of her 2-year-old daughter.
But the jury convicted Anthony on four conts of providing false information to law enforcement officers.
The verdict was reached by the seven-woman, five-man jury after deliberating for less than 11 hours in a trial that stretched to more than six weeks and featured allegations of sexual abuse, questions regarding Casey Anthony's competence and various theories on what happened to 2-year-old Caylee.
Casey Anthony, 25, was charged with seven counts -- first-degree murder, aggravated child abuse, aggravated manslaughter of a child and four counts of providing false information to a law-enforcement officer in Caylee's 2008 disappearance and death.

It's a long piece; amongst forthcoming delights for US viewers:

Tune in to HLN's "Nancy Grace" at 8 p.m ET Tuesday as Nancy Grace reports live from Orlando with an exclusive interview with Casey Anthony's former fiancé, Jesse Grund.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Casey Anthony Acquitted Of Murder Charge Empty Re: Casey Anthony Acquitted Of Murder Charge

Post  bb1 Tue Jul 05, 2011 7:47 pm

All of which has provoked this reaction from Ms Brown:

@ProfilerPatB
PAT BROWN
F*ck! #Casey #Anthony.
---------

ProfilerPatB PAT BROWN
The jury system in the United States is a f*cking joke. # Casey #Anthony

Yes, aren't they spoilsports, with all that boring 'evidence' nonsense?

*edited due to profiler's potty mouth*
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Casey Anthony Acquitted Of Murder Charge Empty Re: Casey Anthony Acquitted Of Murder Charge

Post  muratfan Tue Jul 05, 2011 7:50 pm

Great news for the family...not so great for a certain profiler...going to have fun tonight i think
muratfan
muratfan
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Jul 05, 2011 7:54 pm

I can't say I am a fan of Ms Anthony, mf, but under all the hysteria and lynch mobbery, where was the actual evidence?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Tue Jul 05, 2011 8:01 pm

Posted on WM3:

Re: Pat Brown: Criminal Profiler or ignorant fool?
«Today Casey Anthony was found not guilty on all murder/manslaughter harges but guilty on 4 counts oF police obstruction. Pat Brown's comments on the verdict:

@ProfilerPatB
PAT BROWN
F*ck! #Casey #Anthony.
---------

ProfilerPatB PAT BROWN
The jury system in the United States is a f*cking joke. # Casey #Anthony

Says it all about her, doesn't it?

* Edited to remove poster's foul language.

Last edited by Lamplighter on Tue Jul 05, 2011 8:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Jul 05, 2011 8:03 pm

It's been interesting to watch the nasties' reaction to this, HB.

They don't quite seem to grasp that sending unlikeable people to the electric chair without proof of guilt is not actually justice....
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Jul 05, 2011 8:39 pm

I don't know, HB, maybe our American members could help? Could she have been convicted of manslaughter instead by the jury?
Thing is, I've had an eye on this off and on - and I didn't see any actual evidence against her. Not a very nice person, from a family with a lot of issues, who told rather a lot of lies - but no evidence that she was actually responsible.

I did see an awful lot of grandstanding, and mouthing off from the likes of Nancy Grace. And of course, Ms Brown decided from the start that Casey Anthony was guilty of first degree murder and was, naturally, going to go to the chair - the usual pitchforker dreams.

I wonder if the police and the prosecution got caught up in the media hype and went for the wrong charge, with no evidence to back it up?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Jul 05, 2011 9:46 pm

Question answered:

Anthony was found not guilty on all murder charges as well as aggravated child abuse and aggravated manslaughter. She was convicted of four counts of lying to investigators. Judge Belvin Perry will sentence her Thursday. She could receive up to a year in jail for each count.

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/us/2011/07/05/jury-deliberations-resume-for-second-day-in-casey-anthony-murder-trial/#ixzz1RHGwq5YH
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Jul 05, 2011 10:53 pm

Well worth a read:

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/blogpost/post/casey-anthony-not-guilty-verdict-shocks-media-attorneys-blast-talking-heads/2011/07/05/gHQAHhIXzH_blog.html

quote:

Anthony’s defense attorney, Jose Baez, said this verdict proves, “You cannot convict someone until they’ve had their day in court.”

A second defense attorney for Anthony, Cheney Mason, blasted the media in a statement, saying, “I hope that this is a lesson to those of you who have indulged in media assassination for three years, bias, and prejudice, and incompetent talking heads saying what would be and how to be.
”
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Wed Jul 06, 2011 11:20 am

So now we know that not even a Not Guilty Verdict in a Court of Law will divert The Pitch Forkers from their obscene determinations.

I have followed this case for quite some time, and there never was any actual evidence to convict Casey Anthony of killing her child.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Jul 06, 2011 11:47 am

The reaction of the pitchforkers to this has been very revealing, Sabot. Mysteriously, they are blaming the jurors for being too stupid to convict Ms Antony.
Personally, I would think they followed the law to the letter.

Because the prosecutors did NOT do their job; they did NOT prove Ms Antony killed her child.

I've seen the pitchforkers on the hate sites going on about how they 'know she murdered her child'.

No, they don't - the prosecution could not even prove that the child had been murdered, let alone who by. Leaking jailhouse interviews is NOT a substitute for evidence, though no doubt it helped the TV ratings.

Again personally, I suspect Ms Antony knows exactly what happened, but that isn't the point - suspicions don't count for anything in law.

If the pitchforkers had spent less time listening to rabblerousers like Nancy Grace, and media whores like Pat Brown, and actually looked at what was being produced as prosecution evidence, they would not be in shock today.

Justice was failed by a prosecution who courted the media instead of proving their case, and turned the trial into a circus. As for the ghouls fighting to get a seat in the court room - vile, bottom-feeding trash.

I don't like Ms Antony very much; I suspect she knows exactly what happened. But the people who failed to achieve justice for her daughter were not the jury; no, it was the prosecution who were paying too much attention to TV ratings and not enough to actually proving their case.

Thanks to the prosecution, it would not matter if Ms Antony confessed tomorrow; she cannot be tried again.

The prosecution did NOT do their job; they did not prove their case. 'Theories' are no substitute for evidence; cod science is no substitute for fact; rabble rousing is no substitute for reason, and pitchforking lynch mobs are no substitute for law.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Wed Jul 06, 2011 12:09 pm

Well said, Bonny.

Yes, it was a shock, and I don't much like the sound of this young woman either. But why bother to have a trial if they are going to ignore The Verdict?

It was a Reasonable Doubt Verdict which applies in any court of law. And they didn't even find her guilty of the lesser charges of Manslaughter which don't include The Death Penalty, so it wasn't anything to do with that. The Prosecution simply did not prove their case on what was entirely circumstantial evidence anyway.

But no doubt The Pitch Forkers will roll on with this one for some time. This is what they do, and there are a few more of them about than first I thought. So, much good would a trial of The McCanns have done.

The whole mind set is obscene. They aren't interested in The Law.

Anyway, well done to Jose Baez after all of the abuse he has suffered. He did a damn fine job.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Jul 06, 2011 12:41 pm

You could argue that both ways, I suppose, HB?
The prosecution's attempt at trial-by-media failed this time, but would it have succeeded in different circumstances?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Wed Jul 06, 2011 1:01 pm

Sub Judice only applies after charges are brought. Look at what they did to the landlord in The Joana Yates Case, and he was never charged with anything.

Incidentally, some d**khead is threatening rough justice to The McCanns on MM. Again.
No doubt all mouth and no trousers, but you can never be sure with these morons.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Jul 06, 2011 1:07 pm

Most of them shouldn't be allowed to vote, never mind anything else, Sabot.

Didn't that Stella 'researcher' decide Ms Yeates' boyfriend was guilty because she didn't like the shape of his mouth?

Then most of MM decided the landlord was guilty because they didn't like his eyes?

And, having been whipped into a frenzy of pitchforking, they were all set to send Ms Antony to the electric chair without bothering about any of that boring evidence stuff?

They are like some kind of horrid throwback to lynch mobs and public executions.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Wed Jul 06, 2011 1:14 pm

bb1 wrote:Most of them shouldn't be allowed to vote, never mind anything else, Sabot.

Didn't that Stella 'researcher' decide Ms Yeates' boyfriend was guilty because she didn't like the shape of his mouth?

Then most of MM decided the landlord was guilty because they didn't like his eyes?

And, having been whipped into a frenzy of pitchforking, they were all set to send Ms Antony to the electric chair without bothering about any of that boring evidence stuff?

They are like some kind of horrid throwback to lynch mobs and public executions.

I suspect that the lynch mobs never left us, Bonny, and while they stuck to the village pump and the garden fence no one really noticed.
Personally, I think it is genetic, although some really horrible people have quite nice children, probably due to the other side of the family.
There's always hope that they will die out eventually.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Jul 06, 2011 1:44 pm

ProfilerPatB PAT BROWN
Going to sleep now and hoping for Groundhog Day tomorrow and everyday until the jury gets it right. #Casey #Anthony

She isn't taking this well, is she? She doesn't seem to grasp that the prosecution failed to prove that Ms Anthony murdered her daughter - quite an important detail, really.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Maggs Wed Jul 06, 2011 3:01 pm

bb1 wrote:ProfilerPatB PAT BROWN
Going to sleep now and hoping for Groundhog Day tomorrow and everyday until the jury gets it right. #Casey #Anthony

She isn't taking this well, is she? She doesn't seem to grasp that the prosecution failed to prove that Ms Anthony murdered her daughter - quite an important detail, really.

I think she needs some proper training in profiling Bonny, or give it up. Nobody believes a word she says in the States, so why do the idiots over here hang on to her every word?. "Dime Bar". Evil or Very Mad

Maggs
Maggs
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Wed Jul 06, 2011 4:27 pm

WM3 comments on yesterday's post re the Anthony verdict:
Compassionate Reader
Undercover Operative P.I.S.

05 July 2011, 21:27:44

The only good thing about the Anthony verdict IMO is that it will cast PB and all of her "profiling" in a very bad light.

annania

Today at 10:54:20
I guess her sample post does explain everything you need to know about Pat. Crazy as a loon, and posting it for the whole world to know.
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Wed Jul 06, 2011 4:32 pm

Maggs wrote:
bb1 wrote:ProfilerPatB PAT BROWN

I think she needs some proper training in profiling Bonny, or give it up. Nobody believes a word she says in the States, so why do the idiots over here hang on to her every word?. "Dime Bar". Evil or Very Mad

Well, she's got everything else wrong, so we should have known that Casey Anthony would be acquitted.

Roll up, Folks, for a Pat Brown profile.

Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Jul 07, 2011 11:42 am

I've been reading some of the background to the acquittal; it becomes less surprising:

http://crime.about.com/b/2011/06/24/cindy-anthony-i-searched-for-chloroform.htm

While it may be legally correct, preventing FBI experts from testifying for the defence looks bad...

And I hadn't realised that all the stories about high levels of chloroform had been demolished, either:

http://www.cnnstudentnews.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1106/07/ijvm.01.html

BAEZ: These levels, I guess, residue levels of chloroform that were found and tested are equal to what you might find in a common cleaning product, is it not, sir?

MICHAEL RICKENBACH, SCIENTIST: Yes. From my experience, those levels have been detected in substantives have that been used for cleaning process.

BAEZ: And it wasn`t the most chloroform you`d ever seen in 20 years, was it?

RICKENBACH: It was not the most chloroform I`ve seen in 20 years, no.

BAEZ: And it`s not what you would call shockingly high levels of chloroform, would it?

RICKENBACH: No, it`s not.

Rickenbach was a PROSECUTION witness....

I suspect Ms Antony knows exactly what happened to the child, but as the prosecution couldn't even prove how the little girl died, I can't see that the jury had any choice other than to acquit her.

The prosecution seems to have started believing its own hype, and paying more attention to TV ratings, talking heads and 'body language experts' than to the much more tedious, but essential, factor - evidence.

bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Thu Jul 07, 2011 11:52 am

I do not think the prosecution was helped by its own lead lawyer; his smirking and yawning and being very unprofessional during the defence's final summation was seen by all the jurors. Humans are very unpredictable - I would think the moment they saw his behaviour they started to wonder about the whole thing. And they should never have gone for Murder One, the most should have been for manslaughter while of a disturbed mind or diminished responsibility. The whole trial was a shambles from start to finish. LL
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Thu Jul 07, 2011 12:23 pm

Lamplighter wrote:I do not think the prosecution was helped by its own lead lawyer; his smirking and yawning and being very unprofessional during the defence's final summation was seen by all the jurors. Humans are very unpredictable - I would think the moment they saw his behaviour they started to wonder about the whole thing. And they should never have gone for Murder One, the most should have been for manslaughter while of a disturbed mind or diminished responsibility. The whole trial was a shambles from start to finish. LL

Absolutely, LL. Overcharged and nothing but Circumstantial Evidence. How could anyone demand The Death Penalty when they couldn't even prove how the poor child died?
This was a Trial by Media if ever I saw one. And I am sick to death of the wailing and gnashing of teeth by people who must have watched a different trial to the one that I watched.

I actually posted on The Hinky Meter on the night before the verdict, saying that I had still not seen any evidence to prove that Casey Anthony killed that child. Unfortunately, my opinion is not popular, although no one has been rude to me. Generally they just ignore me.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Jul 07, 2011 12:42 pm

Your opinion was absolutely correct, Sabot - I didn't see any evidence, either.

I saw an awful lot of hot air, grandstanding and general media whoring, but thankfully there is more to law than that.

The prosecutors really were pointing at Ms Antony and saying, Burn the witch!,hoping no-one would ask any difficult questions, or ask them to prove what they were claiming.

Whilst I may suspect Ms Antony knows perfectly well what happened to her daughter, suspicions are not good enough - thankfully.

Contrary to what the pitchforkers may think, the jurors gave the only possible verdict on what was put in front of them.

IMO, the prosecutors should have spent more time gathering proper, solid, evidence, and less time courting the media. Two prosecution witnesses contradicting each other, wrongly-labelled evidence?

Sloppy and inexcusable in any case, but in a high-profile one such as this? Appalling.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Thu Jul 07, 2011 1:02 pm

My main concern throughout was the mind set of Florida, based on the assumption that any State that still has The Death Penalty is not capable of being objective, but it was just an assumption. Fortunately I was wrong. And I am delighted to discover that far more people in Florida and elsewhere are in fact against The Death Penalty.
Hopefully it will now be voted out of their Constitution.

No child dies in vain, if that makes any sense.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next