JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
BIG NEWS FROM BROWN - THE SHUTTERS DO OPEN FROM THE OUTSIDE EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
BIG NEWS FROM BROWN - THE SHUTTERS DO OPEN FROM THE OUTSIDE EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
BIG NEWS FROM BROWN - THE SHUTTERS DO OPEN FROM THE OUTSIDE EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
BIG NEWS FROM BROWN - THE SHUTTERS DO OPEN FROM THE OUTSIDE EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
BIG NEWS FROM BROWN - THE SHUTTERS DO OPEN FROM THE OUTSIDE EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
BIG NEWS FROM BROWN - THE SHUTTERS DO OPEN FROM THE OUTSIDE EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
BIG NEWS FROM BROWN - THE SHUTTERS DO OPEN FROM THE OUTSIDE EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
BIG NEWS FROM BROWN - THE SHUTTERS DO OPEN FROM THE OUTSIDE EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
BIG NEWS FROM BROWN - THE SHUTTERS DO OPEN FROM THE OUTSIDE EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

BIG NEWS FROM BROWN - THE SHUTTERS DO OPEN FROM THE OUTSIDE

+5
Maggs
Sabot
lily
crazytony
bb1
9 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

BIG NEWS FROM BROWN - THE SHUTTERS DO OPEN FROM THE OUTSIDE Empty BIG NEWS FROM BROWN - THE SHUTTERS DO OPEN FROM THE OUTSIDE

Post  bb1 Sat Feb 18, 2012 6:08 pm

She's done another one; sadly for the forkers, she has confirmed what we have been trying to tell them - the shutters DO open from the outside..

http://patbrownprofiling.blogspot.com/2012/02/criminal-profiling-topic-of-day-what.html

Criminal Profiling Topic of the Day: What about the Window?

BIG NEWS FROM BROWN - THE SHUTTERS DO OPEN FROM THE OUTSIDE Cord%2BPull%2Bfor%2BShutters

After I posted my first blog of this series, we had quite a rousing discussion over the issues of lighting in Praia da Luz in 2007 and if an abductor would feel unnerved going in and out of a window at that location (I am speaking of using this window for purposes of child abduction, not a lesser crime).

#1 Because the lighting was not horrifically deficient and the window was not positioned in a location where it would be extremely unlikely for someone to observe an abductor moving in and out of a window (and, for that matter, quite high odds that someone could observe the crime even though Praia da Luz was not flooded with visitors at the time the McCanns were there), I do not believe an abductor would have targeted the apartment by way of the front window.

But suppose this abductor did decide he really wanted the child inside and he couldn't access the doors. Perhaps he was willing to take a chance going in the window at a time he observed the parents had left the children without any adult supervision.

Could he pull up the shutters, open the window, and climb into the apartment without causing any damage, being heard, or leaving evidence? The McCanns say they believe the window was locked (but not absolutely positive) and the shutters were down. If you are inside the house and you want to open the shutters, you must pull on a cord which raises them (pictured above). If you want to break in, you must push them up; they make a horrible noise and they don't stay up...they go up 4/5 of the way and then fall back down. In the video you can see retired British police officer, PM, giving it a go (this video is distorted due to an unfortunate sideways filming and when compressed for uploading, stretched the horizontal dimension; PM is tall and very fit as you will see in future photos ...sorry, PM!)

So, the window is not a likely choice for an abductor to access the apartment. With this knowledge and the fact (which Kate McCann does not dispute in the book) that there is no physical evidence of anyone crawling in or out of the window (and the fact that doing so is extremely awkward with a child), such a scenario is unlikely to have occurred. The only other possibility is someone accessed the house through a door, opened the shutters and windows from the inside and passed the child through to an accomplice. This is all very dramatic but walking out the door is easier.

My next post will focus on who could have come in and out the doors.

==============

That's just about her job done, isn't it? No-one can doubt any longer that Madeleine was indeed abducted.

Oh, and PS - is PM that one from Haverns?

Last edited by bb1 on Sat Feb 18, 2012 6:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

BIG NEWS FROM BROWN - THE SHUTTERS DO OPEN FROM THE OUTSIDE Empty Re: BIG NEWS FROM BROWN - THE SHUTTERS DO OPEN FROM THE OUTSIDE

Post  bb1 Sat Feb 18, 2012 6:08 pm

Anonymous said...
Oh my. I didn't realise the shutters could be raised so much! This still doesn't explain how the window could be opened from the outside but I am completely stunned about the amount of movement there is in those shutters. That's truly eye-opening.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

BIG NEWS FROM BROWN - THE SHUTTERS DO OPEN FROM THE OUTSIDE Empty Re: BIG NEWS FROM BROWN - THE SHUTTERS DO OPEN FROM THE OUTSIDE

Post  bb1 Sat Feb 18, 2012 6:15 pm

MarketingMaddie @MarketingMaddie Reply Retweet Favorite · Open
…elmagnolia-steelmagnolia.blogspot.com/2012/02/mccann… #McCann : #Kate Told Jon Corner Someone Had BROKEN THE SHUTTER And Taken #Maddie. BUT NO, The Shutter Was NOT Broken!!

I expect the McCanns thought the shutters would have had to be broken to be raised, but clearly, they don't.

BIG NEWS FROM BROWN - THE SHUTTERS DO OPEN FROM THE OUTSIDE Open_s10
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Sat Feb 18, 2012 6:16 pm

So that's what Peter Mac looks like.

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Feb 18, 2012 6:20 pm

With all due respect, Jayelles, that is not the point. It has been a central tenet of forker belief that it was impossible to open those shutters from the outside - she and her pal have just shattered that.

Now, I am sure there are going to be endless diversions about the 'noise' etc - again, that is irrelevant.

THOSE SHUTTERS ARE NOT SUPPOSED TO OPEN AT ALL FROM THE OUTSIDE
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Feb 18, 2012 6:24 pm

How many variations on this have we seen?

it is not possible to open the shutters from outside, it just doesn't work!

Dancing Dancing Dancing Dancing Dancing Dancing Dancing Dancing
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sat Feb 18, 2012 6:27 pm

They will be crying photoshop before you can say Silkcut is sozzled again. biggrin
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Sat Feb 18, 2012 6:29 pm

bb1 wrote:How many variations on this have we seen?

it is not possible to open the shutters from outside, it just doesn't work!

Dancing Dancing Dancing Dancing Dancing Dancing Dancing Dancing
I have a question, we see Peter opening the shutters, I take it he wasn't living in the apartment he is opening the shutters to?
If he wasn't living in the apartment, did anyone in the area call the police to report an attempted break-in? It is after all broad daylight. Surely someone saw him?

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Feb 18, 2012 6:32 pm

They're upset already.

Re: Pat Brown - What about the Window
C.Edwards Today

I appreciate that the opening of the shutters doesn't fit in with the early press reports that circulated and I still think there were too many people independently coming up with the same story after being contacted by the McCanns... but that is just my opinion, there is no way of being CERTAIN that was said (jemmied/forced/broken) but I still think it's highly likely. IF the window wasn't locked and there was an accomplice, it would have been easy to hold those shutters open. I don't think it's likely that's what happened, but I'm just in shock at having seen something I believed so passionately being wiped out in a few seconds of video.

I know that the lack of physical evidence means it's almost certain that the window wasn't used for anything, all I'm saying is that if this has been proven wrong, is there anything else that I believe to be "absolutely true" that is also mistaken? That's what's making me feel a bit sick right now.

------------------------

They could have been wedged up easily enough with a length of wood, or maybe they had had a good dose of WD40 before Brown's sidekick raised them; I don't know.

Is there any chance that it will sink in with these people that almost everything they believe to be 'absolutely true' is actually anything but?

I hope the truth does start to sink in, and that they feel very sick indeed when they realise the horror of what they have been doing.

That is an excellent point, Tony - I certainly can't see anyone paying attention. Why isn't Martha's OH shouting from the balcony?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Sat Feb 18, 2012 6:36 pm

Bonny, if no one bothered in daylight, what are the chances they gave a damn at night?

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Feb 18, 2012 6:42 pm

Why would they, Tony? Shutters clanking about would just be background noise, of no more interest than a passing car.

silkcut says:
i just saw that and must say i am gobsmacked as well

the video proves though that they cant have been lifted from the outside as kate mccann says she found them all the way up on her 10pm discovery and as it shows they dont go past 4/5ths or 3/4 seemingly of the way and just fall down

im going to have to have a think about this one, and why d webster couldnt manage it,well done to pat for this, dont recall anyone doing it before

wonder if that policeman went with her or is from portugal or even sy!

ETA
retired british police officer!!

Don't be silly, it's only - allegedly - Petermac from Haverns.

And when is the glaringly obvious going to sink in - that tallish, fairly fit men, can do with ease what smaller women struggle to do - especially a woman in her sixties?

the video proves though that they cant have been lifted from the outside as kate mccann says she found them all the way up on her 10pm discovery and as it shows they dont go past 4/5th

That, frankly, is desperate straw-clutching - as if anyone in a panic is going to notice if they have been raised to the very last inch.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Sat Feb 18, 2012 6:48 pm

bb1 wrote:Why would they, Tony? Shutters clanking about would just be background noise, of no more interest than a passing car.

silkcut says:
i just saw that and must say i am gobsmacked as well

the video proves though that they cant have been lifted from the outside as kate mccann says she found them all the way up on her 10pm discovery and as it shows they dont go past 4/5ths or 3/4 seemingly of the way and just fall down

im going to have to have a think about this one, and why d webster couldnt manage it,well done to pat for this, dont recall anyone doing it before

wonder if that policeman went with her or is from portugal or even sy!

ETA
retired british police officer!!

Don't be silly, it's only - allegedly - Petermac from Haverns.

And when is the glaringly obvious going to sink in - that tallish, fairly fit men, can do with ease what smaller women struggle to do - especially a woman in her sixties?

the video proves though that they cant have been lifted from the outside as kate mccann says she found them all the way up on her 10pm discovery and as it shows they dont go past 4/5th

That, frankly, is desperate straw-clutching - as if anyone in a panic is going to notice if they have been raised to the very last inch.
That is a slide window showing. I have those windows. If not latched properly, they will open from the outside.
So if there was two people, Peter has just proved the abduction scenario.

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Sat Feb 18, 2012 6:52 pm

Jayelles wrote:
crazytony wrote:So that's what Peter Mac looks like.

Ah - you jumped to the same thought as me!

Is he the "nakedness" and "positions"? and do we have screenshots? If this is the same guy as I think it is, this is a must for the wiki.
Oh, I have the screenshots alright, Jay biggrin

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Feb 18, 2012 6:53 pm

Agree, Tony - I've had windows like that myself, and it's very easy to think they are locked when they aren't, and open them from the outside if you've forgotten your key or anything embarass

I don't know whether the abductor was working alone or not; personally, I suspect not, but if the forkers do not now consign the whole 'parental involvement' theory to the the dustbin of history, then all they will be saying about themselves is that hating the McCanns is more important to them than finding a missing child, hopefully alive and well.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Sat Feb 18, 2012 7:06 pm

bb1 wrote:Agree, Tony - I've had windows like that myself, and it's very easy to think they are locked when they aren't, and open them from the outside if you've forgotten your key or anything embarass

I don't know whether the abductor was working alone or not; personally, I suspect not, but if the forkers do not now consign the whole 'parental involvement' theory to the the dustbin of history, then all they will be saying about themselves is that hating the McCanns is more important to them than finding a missing child, hopefully alive and well.
May the haters hang their heads in shame!

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Feb 18, 2012 7:15 pm

I've seen one or two of the forkers trying to spin this as being different shutters - as far as I can tell, they are the very same shutters.

Anyway, it isn't very likely that LESS secure shutters would be installed in a flat a child has been abducted from, is it? They really never bother to think.....

...oh, and PS -

WHERE'S ALL THE LICHEN THEN?

Oh wait, I know. It doesn't exist now, and didn't exist in 2007.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Feb 18, 2012 7:24 pm

candyfloss Today
This comment on Pat's blog sums it up....

Anonymous said...
if they fall back down then kate couldnt have seen them pushed right up on her discovery unless they were opened properly from the inside?

Sums up how desperate they are, more like, trying to come to terms with their first commandment:

THE SHUTTERS CANNOT BE OPENED FROM OUTSIDE

Being shown up as the dross it is - and by their own, too.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Sat Feb 18, 2012 7:32 pm

I don't think Kate ever said how far up the shutters were. And anyway, you would just need to trap them a bit scew wiff to keep them up.

Absolutely stunning, but they are already in Damage Control mode. Blah de blah de blah. I bet we could write it for them.

And I bet Pat Brown ain't half glad she went. Case proven. Now shut up and go home.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Maggs Sat Feb 18, 2012 7:32 pm

bb1 wrote:Anonymous said...
Oh my. I didn't realise the shutters could be raised so much! This still doesn't explain how the window could be opened from the outside but I am completely stunned about the amount of movement there is in those shutters. That's truly eye-opening.

Should have gone to Specsavers.

Even on the shutters she can't tell the truth. Brown is a liar. She might want to ask Rebelo how he managed it.
Dick Ed rofl rofl

BIG NEWS FROM BROWN - THE SHUTTERS DO OPEN FROM THE OUTSIDE Paulod10

ETA The shutters PM is trying are not even the same style as the McCanns were.

Last edited by Maggs on Sat Feb 18, 2012 7:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Maggs
Maggs
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Feb 18, 2012 7:37 pm

There are some desperate, barrel-scraping excuses being dragged up by the forkers - anything rather than admit that their little worlds have just come crashing down.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Feb 18, 2012 9:19 pm

It's misleading, Maggs, because the video is squashed a bit, or as Brown says, this video is distorted due to an unfortunate sideways filming and when compressed for uploading, stretched the horizontal dimension.

I've given myself eyestrain staring at the shutters in the PJ files, and there is no difference I can see. I am not greatly interested in Brown's interpretation of all this.

However, that pic of her fellow member of Haverns lifting those shutters with no difficulty at all really is worth a thousand words. rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Feb 18, 2012 10:24 pm

2h PAT BROWN @ProfilerPatB Reply Retweet Favorite · Open
Profiling is always an ongoing examinations of evidence and possibilities; it isn´t about being for or against. #McCann

backstab
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Feb 18, 2012 10:30 pm

forker:

Does anyone have any ideas who the ex british cop is?

D'uh.

Sources say it's only PeterMac, Bennett's chum.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  greenink211 Sat Feb 18, 2012 10:35 pm

That tweet from Pat Brown is quite disgusting. It is an attempt by her to make herself look like a reasonable "professional".

The reality is clear from her persistent abuse of the McCanns though. She has acted like the worst kind of amateur. Whilst in possession of very few of the facts she was wilfully abusing the McCanns from the moment she started commenting on the case. Her cynicism now is disgusting.

Read and remember what you wrote Pat Brown.

http://mccannhateexposed.pbworks.com/w/page/50566702/Pat%20Brown#PatBrowncommentingonthecaseinJanuary2010aftermorethantwoyearsofquietaboutthecase

And then if you have any decency please explain why you wrote such things while being so IGNORANT of the facts of the case.
greenink211
greenink211
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Pedro Silva Sat Feb 18, 2012 10:40 pm

So, pat brown admits it. This is what we are telling for about 5 years.

as for professional, no she isn´t except of course about sick fantasies or if she has something to gain.
Pedro Silva
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next