JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
Move Over Coldwater, There's A New WUM In Town.. EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
Move Over Coldwater, There's A New WUM In Town.. EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
Move Over Coldwater, There's A New WUM In Town.. EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
Move Over Coldwater, There's A New WUM In Town.. EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
Move Over Coldwater, There's A New WUM In Town.. EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
Move Over Coldwater, There's A New WUM In Town.. EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
Move Over Coldwater, There's A New WUM In Town.. EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
Move Over Coldwater, There's A New WUM In Town.. EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
Move Over Coldwater, There's A New WUM In Town.. EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

Move Over Coldwater, There's A New WUM In Town..

4 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Move Over Coldwater, There's A New WUM In Town.. Empty Move Over Coldwater, There's A New WUM In Town..

Post  bb1 Wed Jul 13, 2011 7:07 pm

And it is twittering away to warm any pitchforker's heart - if they have such a thing.

ExNOTWjourno2 Marie X
#mccanns: why are they being protected? GM is part of a governement committee which monitors radiation in the enviroment. M

Now, I know subs ain't what they used to be, but...

governement ??

enviroment ??

Never mind, I am sure the WUM is having great fun, and performing a useful service in giving them hope biggrin
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Move Over Coldwater, There's A New WUM In Town.. Empty Re: Move Over Coldwater, There's A New WUM In Town..

Post  bb1 Thu Jul 14, 2011 4:17 pm

ExNOTWjourno2 Marie X
"@Muttfan: Clarence Mitchell ex employee of Murdochs son in law should be investigated under the Phone Hacking scandal" Yes he should! M Wink

How odd! That is eerily similar to many a pitchforker post on Bennett's home roost rofl

Tweet after tweet of nothing much, from other sources, and a few anti-McCann ones thrown in, and they fall for it hook, line and sinker rofl rofl rofl rofl
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Move Over Coldwater, There's A New WUM In Town.. Empty Re: Move Over Coldwater, There's A New WUM In Town..

Post  bb1 Sat Jul 16, 2011 11:08 am

ExNOTWjourno2 Marie X
For all the Brandy Chasing Pencil Dicks At Fleet Street. I raise a glass to you, Coc*suckers! M

How odd! You would think an 'ex NOTW' journo would know they were based at Wapping.... biggrin
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Jul 16, 2011 11:10 am

ExNOTWjourno2 Marie X
Is Die Zeit a real newspaper? Got a reporter wanting to interview me for it from Germany.. #Isheamurdochmole (?)

And the pitchforkers still think the WUM is the real deal rofl rofl rofl
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Sat Jul 16, 2011 11:18 am

Die Zeit

Aktuelle Nachrichten, Kommentare und News aus Politik, Wirtschaft, Gesellschaft, Kultur, Wissen, Digital, Karriere, Lebensart, Reisen, Auto und Sport

Yep, it's real alright! LL
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Jul 16, 2011 11:36 am

ExNOTWjourno2 Marie X
#phonehackingplay Coming a long nicely. Talks with possible publisher fruitful, good support. Still no title! M

What, like FatSlag and the imaginary blog?

ExNOTWjourno2 Marie X
@
@pussinflipflops @Qaudrille I would comment but the deranged apostles of #mccanns are tedious. I don't have patience... Truth will out. M

-----and, inevitably, the WUM overplays its hand. The WUM makes obscure references to New Zealand white wine...

ExNOTWjourno2 Marie X
It's Friday. I've worked all week to bring you possums scoops and gossip. Surely I can open Oyster Bay Sauvignon blanc now? My Fave! M

Move Over Coldwater, There's A New WUM In Town.. 230201599?$product$

yet claims

ExNOTWjourno2 Marie X
@TigerTiger439 I am no anti McCann. M

Hmm. So, here we have a twittersauce WUM who has taken to calling people 'possums', tweets material gleaned from assorted news sites, throws in the McCanns to keep its followers happy, and begs more people to follow it.

But - didn't know that it is a very long time since Wapping took over from Fleet Street;
And hasn't heard of

ExNOTWjourno2 Marie X
Is Die Zeit a real newspaper? Got a reporter wanting to interview me for it from Germany.. #Isheamurdochmole (?)

one of the biggest newspapers in Germany.

They fall for it every time rofl rofl rofl rofl
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Jul 16, 2011 11:50 am

And why has the story about money allegedly being given to a GNR officer been dragged up?
I would have thought that was the last thing 'antis' would want twittered or discussed; when someone mentioned it on MCF, Morais just about had kittens, stated that it was a 'legacy' and refused to allow discussion of it.
The incident must have happened, for her to intervene, but by refusing to allow any discussion, she made it clear that whoever was the source of the money, it was nothing to do with the McCanns.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Jul 16, 2011 4:41 pm

Am I going mad (or even madder) or has the so-called 'McCann' section gone from public view on MM confused
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Sat Jul 16, 2011 5:22 pm

mrs trellis wrote:
bb1 wrote:ExNOTWjourno2 Marie X
For all the Brandy Chasing Pencil Dicks At Fleet Street. I raise a glass to you, Coc*suckers! M

How odd! You would think an 'ex NOTW' journo would know they were based at Wapping.... biggrin

They make it so glaringly obvious that it is not a journo, never was a journo, knows nothing extraordinary...it's like a kind of game or test to see who many gullible people follow them.

I get the impression if they suddenly started posting just snatches of nursery rhymes or Morrisey lyrics they would still pick up followers, desperately PMing each other to try and work out what it all means.

People really do Want To Believe, don't they? Crying or Very sad

What a good idea. Can we have a Nursery Rhyme Thread on The McCann Forum. All Nursery Rhymes are sinister you know.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Sat Jul 16, 2011 5:25 pm

Whoops. Have I let the cat out of the bag about our own dear SSSSSSS?

Whoops, whoops, I have now.

Please delete before The Little Tazzy Angel finds out.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Jul 16, 2011 5:31 pm

Oh, they're back, knew it was too good to be true Pcorneater
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Jul 16, 2011 7:06 pm

Maybe we should have a Forum Sweepstake on who ExNOTWjourno2 Marie X really is? Because they sure ain't no journo with Sauces.... Pcorneater
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sat Jul 16, 2011 7:14 pm

It's a sloppy WUM for sure. They just don't make them like they used to.

Is it one of the Viv bunch?
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Jul 16, 2011 7:17 pm

Move Over Coldwater, There's A New WUM In Town.. Raptor_bigger
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Sat Jul 16, 2011 7:23 pm

bb1 wrote:Move Over Coldwater, There's A New WUM In Town.. Raptor_bigger
Oy, that's my Uncle Vernon! LL rofl rofl
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sat Jul 16, 2011 7:46 pm

Is he a raptor too LL? rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Sat Jul 16, 2011 7:48 pm

lily wrote:Is he a raptor too LL? rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl
Yep ...... and so am I! LL
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Sat Jul 16, 2011 7:50 pm

Lamplighter wrote:

Andy?
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sat Jul 16, 2011 7:52 pm

Lamplighter wrote:

As in rapturous no doubt, LL. smile

Sabot, could well be him?
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Jul 16, 2011 8:28 pm

I really don't care who it is, but it did remind me of Andy and his many heads, and the followers will get worried biggrin
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Jul 16, 2011 8:55 pm

biggrin
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Jul 17, 2011 11:47 am

ExNOTWjourno2 Marie X
Some Of Them Want To Use You. Some Of Them Want To Be Abused. M 7734

Move Over Coldwater, There's A New WUM In Town.. Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRiL23OewQsNxmtafi7xipjlKSiyPqFCrk0SK49QuNW01suV-ah
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Jul 17, 2011 4:50 pm

ExNOTWjourno2 Marie X
Ciao For Now Possums. *opens Champs* M
4 hours ago

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Jul 17, 2011 4:54 pm

ExNOTWjourno2 Marie X
I Get The Feeling That We Have All Been Lied Too. M
8 hours ago

Oh, me too rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Sun Jul 17, 2011 5:45 pm

Has someone found their missing brain?
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next