JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
Let's play Spot the Hoaxer... EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
Let's play Spot the Hoaxer... EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
Let's play Spot the Hoaxer... EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
Let's play Spot the Hoaxer... EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
Let's play Spot the Hoaxer... EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
Let's play Spot the Hoaxer... EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
Let's play Spot the Hoaxer... EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
Let's play Spot the Hoaxer... EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
Let's play Spot the Hoaxer... EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

Let's play Spot the Hoaxer...

+5
Pedro Silva
Sabot
Lamplighter
crazytony
bb1
9 posters

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Let's play Spot the Hoaxer... Empty Let's play Spot the Hoaxer...

Post  bb1 Sun Jul 08, 2012 2:24 pm

The South African hoaxer in action - stills from:

http://joana-morais.blogspot.com/2012/07/robert-murat-likely-to-sue-south.html#comment-form

Let's play Spot the Hoaxer... Frames%2Bfrom%2BStephen%2BBirch%2Bvideo%2B

Remember, Birch states quite definitely that Madeleine McCann was buried there on May 3rd, 2007.

The Portuguese police tearing Robert Murat's garden apart, in summer 2007:

Let's play Spot the Hoaxer... ClearMuratHouse1

On the very same spot as Birch is playing with his toy.

Anyone who believes this garbage shouldn't be allowed to cross the road by themselves.

Last edited by bb1 on Mon Jul 09, 2012 3:53 pm; edited 6 times in total
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Let's play Spot the Hoaxer... Empty Re: Let's play Spot the Hoaxer...

Post  bb1 Sun Jul 08, 2012 2:31 pm

Remember what he said?

http://www.cmjornal.xl.pt/detalhe/noticias/exclusivo-cm/elite-da-policia-inglesa-aposta-em-nova-pista

Said Birch, who extensively studied the process: "The hole was dug in the back of the house from 21:00 to 21h20 [May 3]. The child was buried from 22.05 to 22.15.

Which means those police officers ^^^^^^ were standing on the grave and somehow didn't notice.

The forkers, hounders, ghouls and haters really should face reality - they've been played for fools yet again.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Sun Jul 08, 2012 2:49 pm

The police is standing on the alleged grave in a hot August day 2007; and smelled nothing?

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Sun Jul 08, 2012 2:57 pm

Said Birch, who extensively studied the process: "The hole was dug in the back of the house from 21:00 to 21h20 [May 3]. The child was buried from 22.05 to 22.15.

Such accuracy - was he in fact actually there? LL hmmm hmmm
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Jul 08, 2012 2:58 pm

Precisely, Tony - and as you pointed out on your blog, they had to clear undergrowth to reach that point. Yet they saw nothing disturbed, no mound, no bad smell.

IMO, it's amply established that this character is a fraud. He's history, as far as this incident goes. But - who else is involved in this?

Is this a crude attempt to undermine Porto PJ and the Yard? Or to delay one or two trials which are coming up? Was the idea to manipulate the McCanns into a foolish reaction?

Birch would be as well 'fessing up now.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Jul 08, 2012 2:59 pm

Lamplighter wrote:

Such accuracy - was he in fact actually there? LL hmmm hmmm

Or - who has been feeding him his lines?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Sun Jul 08, 2012 3:09 pm

There is not a chance in hell, this man can give an exact time as to when what and where-for, with that machine!

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Jul 08, 2012 3:17 pm

Of course there isn't, Tony, someone has been feeding him his lines, and I have a suspicion as to which quarter this stunt has come from.

I actually don't think it's Gonc, because for this crap to be true, the entire Portuguese police force would have to be incapable of finding or smelling a newish grave when they were standing on top of it.

But - he may have had foreknowledge that some stupid stunt was about to be launched, but not what it was, or just how stupid it was.

This conman claims he handed everything to the police - so why didn't he keep quiet? Why did he have to get his fifteen minutes in the media? As Greenink noticed, he hasn't got his story straight, small details keep changing.

There is one faction of the McCann-haters which is convinced Murat is IN IT. It's the same lot as some other SA faker was emailing.

I am sure it is all just a huge, huge coincidence.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Sun Jul 08, 2012 3:31 pm

Let's play Spot the Hoaxer... Tb2

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Sun Jul 08, 2012 3:33 pm

Didn't he also say that The McCanns were seen there at the time? I'm sure he did. I think it was the original interview with CdM.
Actually, if you listen to him, he is either parroting from a script, or he isn't the whole shilling. Could be both.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Jul 08, 2012 3:36 pm

thumbsup

Claudia:

Trespassing makes it all useless. Even if a body was found there (and I don't believe it for a minute) how could he prove he didn't put it there in one of his 'investigations'? He's an idiot and worse than that, if his claims had any truth in them, his actions would mean that there would never be an end to this case even with a body! I'm convinced he is a simple an attention seeker but if he wasn't he would have ruined it all.

Which begs the question, Ruined all what? What was there to ruin, apart from the back path to Robert Murat's swimming pool?

Don't tell me Birch has fouled up some Machiavellian scheme dreamed up by the Dark Side by mouthing off to the media? I do hope he hasn't wrecked the Ace up Gonc's Sleeve, or something? Wink
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Sun Jul 08, 2012 3:52 pm

Ruined any chance of them seeing The McCanns hanged, drawn and quartered, preferably in public, I would say.
Or even worse, stitching up The McCanns. They are determined to frame The McCanns in some way or another.
But all they have done is to prove that neither The McCanns or Robert Murat were involved. Not that I expect the more mentally challenged of them to see that.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Jul 08, 2012 4:01 pm

http://www.cmjornal.xl.pt/detalhe/noticias/exclusivo-cm/elite-da-policia-inglesa-aposta-em-nova-pista

Said Birch, who extensively studied the process: "The hole was dug in the back of the house from 21:00 to 21h20 [May 3]. The child was buried from 22.05 to 22.15. At 22:20, the McCanns were seen outside the property Murat

liar liar liar liar liar liar liar liar liar liar liar liar liar
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Sun Jul 08, 2012 4:14 pm

bb1 wrote:http://www.cmjornal.xl.pt/detalhe/noticias/exclusivo-cm/elite-da-policia-inglesa-aposta-em-nova-pista

Said Birch, who extensively studied the process: "The hole was dug in the back of the house from 21:00 to 21h20 [May 3]. The child was buried from 22.05 to 22.15. At 22:20, the McCanns were seen outside the property Murat

At 22:20 the McCanns were inside their apartment with witnesses to prove it!

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Sun Jul 08, 2012 4:20 pm

crazytony wrote:
bb1 wrote:http://www.cmjornal.xl.pt/detalhe/noticias/exclusivo-cm/elite-da-policia-inglesa-aposta-em-nova-pista

At 22:20 the McCanns were inside their apartment with witnesses to prove it!

So who saw The McCanns outside Murat's house? Especially as they cannot have been there as there were independent witnesses as to where they actually were.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Jul 08, 2012 4:24 pm

They were indeed, Tony. Whoever is pulling this guy's strings should have made sure he knew his lines a bit better.

Greenink picked up on it here:

https://jatyk2.forumotion.co.uk/t1939p15-interview-with-south-african-hoaxer

He also muddled up and at one point I AM SURE HE said, that his fifteen month investigation was ONLY thirteen months. And he constantly muddles in articles and Expresso and on radio the I/we issue.

He's been primed by others and hasn't done a good job of remembering his answers is how he is coming across to me. I sense he's simply parroting others. An example of that is towards the end of the Expresso interview when at GREAT LENGTH he explains not how his investigation was tough but how difficult the PJ found things and then right at the end he wants closure for everybody.

==============

For myself, I would look for the puppetmaster in the ranks of the people who hate the McCanns AND Robert Murat.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Sun Jul 08, 2012 4:31 pm

bb1 wrote:They were indeed, Tony. Whoever is pulling this guy's strings should have made sure he knew his lines a bit better.

Greenink picked up on it here:

https://jatyk2.forumotion.co.uk/t1939p15-interview-with-south-african-hoaxer

He also muddled up and at one point I AM SURE HE said, that his fifteen month investigation was ONLY thirteen months. And he constantly muddles in articles and Expresso and on radio the I/we issue.

He's been primed by others and hasn't done a good job of remembering his answers is how he is coming across to me. I sense he's simply parroting others. An example of that is towards the end of the Expresso interview when at GREAT LENGTH he explains not how his investigation was tough but how difficult the PJ found things and then right at the end he wants closure for everybody.

==============

For myself, I would look for the puppetmaster in the ranks of the people who hate the McCanns AND Robert Murat.

Would that be another surname beginning with B?

I can't help wondering why Bennett hasn't had anything to say about this startling revelation, especially as he seems to have known about it for over a year.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Jul 08, 2012 4:37 pm

I couldn't possibly comment, Sabot Wink
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Sun Jul 08, 2012 4:55 pm

bb1 wrote:I couldn't possibly comment, Sabot Wink

I dare not, Bonny. It would take up too much Band Width.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Sun Jul 08, 2012 5:21 pm

Quote from one of Stephen Birch's Interviews.

“I agree with Mr Amaral who put tremendous effort into this case, that Madeleine’s body went into the ground that same evening, in other words I don’t believe that Madeleine’s body was transported in a hire vehicle 23 days later....”
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Jul 08, 2012 5:42 pm

Well, no-one in their right mind does, do they? Unfortunately for the forkers, that means the Fridge Theory and wonderwoofs have been scrubbed....

Think Birch went a bit off-hatermessage there, Sabot. I don't know who is behind this, but they really should have got him to learn his lines a bit better.

Incidentally, the hounders are pretending they can't remember which 'PJ officer' got into a spot of bother recently. Now, there are a good few to choose from in the Gonc circle, but the one who was sending ladeez photos of his 'police weapon' - allegedly - was Ricardo Paiva, dream interpreter extra-ordinaire.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Pedro Silva Sun Jul 08, 2012 5:45 pm

it is so obvious that this birch did not read the files properly. He if he had, he knew that amaral also told another lie: about the car rented 25 days following the abduction.

birch, know this:

your unproven, insane theory, is totally rubbish, unlikely to be there. unlikely, because murat´s house was also searched, it was summer season, Praia da Luz full of people, tourists, journalists, reporters, Praia da Luz residents, Ocean Club staff, firemen, GNR, etc, everyone checked, searched everywhere. Everyone at the time, during seconds, minutes, hours, days, months, until the day the couple McCann returned to UK, all the people in Praia da Luz were watching all the moves of the couple, their friends, PJ´s moves, I´ll bet that PJ had at that time someone undercover watching them. But, sadly for amaral / PJ, no false step was given by them, because they were / are completely innocent. Do you think that with Praia da Luz full of people, does anyone had not being noticed doing it? Need I remind you that house is surrounded by others, a noise had been noticed/ heard, if that ridiculous birch´s theory happened. Impossible, unlikely. another fame seeker. stephen birch, you´re watching too many CSI.

Last edited by Pedro Silva on Sun Jul 08, 2012 6:01 pm; edited 2 times in total
Pedro Silva
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sun Jul 08, 2012 5:47 pm

Sabot wrote:Quote from one of Stephen Birch's Interviews.

“I agree with Mr Amaral who put tremendous effort into this case, that Madeleine’s body went into the ground that same evening, in other words I don’t believe that Madeleine’s body was transported in a hire vehicle 23 days later....”

He was quoting the same Amaral who said this?

Q: Do you think the body was refrigerated?

A: Yes. The bodily fluid in the car show that. If the body had been buried there would have been mummification. The fact that there were fluids points to refrigeration.

Q: Where do you think the body was kept?

A: That is what we were trying to understand when I left the investigation. 15 alleles might not have been conclusive in the eyes of the Public Prosecutor, but for the investigation it was sufficient. The body must have been in the boot of the car. We want to know who drove the car, who was behind the wheel.

http://www.mccannfiles.com/id173.html
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Jul 08, 2012 7:22 pm

Fascinating to see all the forkers and hounders demanding Murat let this whackjob dig up his garden yet again - their sense of entitlement is breath-taking.

Bennett enjoys trespassing on other people's property too, doesn't he? Pcorneater
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Sun Jul 08, 2012 7:30 pm

Robert Murat needs to wait until The Court slaps an order on him, and then he needs to sue the arse off everyone in sight, including The Judiciary. Which is why it probably won't happen. Oh, and his Mother. She is often forgotten, poor soul. She appears to be the same age as me and no more daft than I am, and I know what I would do if they tried that on me. Except that she has already got a Villa in Portugal.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next