Search
Affiliates
free forum

MARCOS CORREIA, PROFESSOR DORES, CLEARED OF ALL CHARGES

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: MARCOS CORREIA, PROFESSOR DORES, CLEARED OF ALL CHARGES

Post  Sabot on Thu Jul 19, 2012 3:12 pm

It is pretty stunning that even The Prosecutor agreed with The Acquittal, Bonny. But will they actually Charge Amaral? I jolly well hope so.
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 on Thu Jul 19, 2012 3:56 pm

I think the stumbling block is knowing who did what, Sabot?

It is now a matter of official legal record in Portugal that Leonor Cipriano was tortured, that is proven.

But who physically did it is not, as yet, proven? I can see that changing, though, as the criminal courts, and the PJ themselves, are now putting pressure on that nest of thugs. The hope is that one may find his conscience and confess?

There were six of them involved, but only Amaral and Cristovao seem to have courted the limelight. Who knows, one of the lesser thugs involved in, to quote FSoares to Bennett:

the alleged 'torture' commited by the officers who were brought from Lisbon, under Amaral's orders

may decide that protecting the likes of Amaral and Cristovao really isn't worth his PJ pension?

As ever, time will tell.

Few will weep tears for Amaral, seeing an angry man locked up in his own bitter and baseless theories
. -Neil Tweedie, Daily Mail, of the McCanns' tormentor Gonzo.
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot on Thu Jul 19, 2012 4:18 pm

The important thing to me, Bonny, is that it will be known just who was in that Police Station during those hours, and that they all lied to cover for each other. And even Lying under these circumstances is an Offence. The PJ will have proof of this, although why this information wasn't available to The Prosecution begs it's own questions. Amaral and the other one were convicted because the evidence against them was written in their own hands, or at least signed by them, so they couldn't talk their way out of it by using bags over people's heads.
So get them all together and let's see exactly what they were all doing while the Torture was going on. Leonor won't have been silent while they were beating her black and blue, so these innocent bystanders must at least have heard her. It's not Rocket Science. More than one person was involved in this. And more than eight years later, some of them are still employed by The PJ.
Leonor did say that Amaral supplied the ashtrays, so she must have seen him do that. So were they giving her free fags? I don't think so.
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony on Thu Jul 19, 2012 4:18 pm

bb1 wrote:That's what they haven't grasped, Sabot - that new allegations have been made against him, in public, in a court. They haven't grasped that for them to be officially heard in court, fresh charges will have to be made against their idol Gonc.

I really don't think Portuguese judges are allowed to tell people Gonc has wrongly accused to leave the dock, and order him into it, and then find him guilty without bothering about charges, evidence, or anything.

Though he may well have felt like it on this occasion. I have never, ever heard of a situation before, where the defence, prosecution and judge all agreed.
I have a 56 page pdf of the case in question that I am translating; when I am finished I will post both English and Portuguese copies.
I can say, it was accepted in the court of Faro; that Amaral had been found guilty in another court of altering documentation to cover up the torture of Maria Leonor Cipriano.

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 on Thu Jul 19, 2012 4:22 pm

I can say, it was accepted in the court of Faro; that Amaral had been found guilty in another court of altering documentation to cover up the torture of Maria Leonor Cipriano.

Twice at that, as he lost his appeal.

Few will weep tears for Amaral, seeing an angry man locked up in his own bitter and baseless theories
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot on Thu Jul 19, 2012 4:38 pm

bb1 wrote:

Twice at that, as he lost his appeal.

At least his Sentence didn't start until after The Appeal. But he will definitely go to Prison if he is convicted of beating Leandro Silva, which looks likely.
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Pedro Silva on Thu Jul 19, 2012 6:06 pm

that is what gonçalo amaral truly deserves:

"But he will definitely go to Prison if he is convicted of beating Leandro Silva, which looks likely."
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 on Thu Jul 19, 2012 6:23 pm

IMO, the Gonc cult has a few more nasty shocks ahead, Pedro.

They don't seem to know that, despite his injuries, Leandro Silvo did NOT make a false confession, and is a free man.

They also seem blissfully unaware that their other idol, Tavares de Almeida of the discredited report, has still to appear on torture charges.

And I've lost track of the number of charges Cristovao is facing.

The forkers and hounders really should wake up and smell the coffee - and take a long, hard look at the people they are so enamoured of.

bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Pedro Silva on Thu Jul 19, 2012 6:25 pm

I wonder if, due to the undeniable fact that amaral did nothing to prevent Leonor Cipriano being tortured, he also assisted it, this undeniable fact could lead gonçalo amaral to be sent to jail for a very long time, which includes also those who participated. It seems that we have to wait for this to happen, time will surely tell.
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Pedro Silva on Thu Jul 19, 2012 6:27 pm

bb1, I agree with you.
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 on Tue Nov 06, 2012 5:25 pm

A timely bump to remind all Gonc fans of the Faro court wiping the floor with their idol, the disgraced ex-cop with the criminal conviction for lying.

bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Pedro Silva on Tue Nov 06, 2012 5:31 pm

bb1, I agree with you.

Last edited by Pedro Silva on Tue Nov 06, 2012 6:16 pm; edited 3 times in total
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 on Tue Nov 06, 2012 5:35 pm

I don't know why Bennett is ranting and raving about him, Pedro, it only serves to remind people that a Portuguese court agreed with Marcos that Gonc is a thoroughly bad lot.

Just leave him to rave, it's of no importance. But rather amusing.

bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Pedro Silva on Tue Nov 06, 2012 5:38 pm

bb1, your words are mine.
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 on Tue Nov 06, 2012 9:31 pm

Elementary Force ‏@ElementaryForce
http://twitpic.com/b32bq4 - Goncalo Amaral had "no doubts" that #McCann children were sedated

Yes, but he's an ar@e who disgraced his uniform and his country. Who has a criminal conviction for lying, and with no honour to be offended, according to a Portuguese court.

No wonder he's so reluctant to face that libel court!

bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 on Mon Mar 04, 2013 6:46 pm

Bump to remind the Gonc Cult that Portuguese courts have now ruled THREE TIMES that Leonor Cipriano was tortured.

bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 on Thu Oct 22, 2015 7:40 pm

Just a reminder of what a loser Gonzo is...

http://www.cmjornal.xl.pt/detalhe/noticias/nacional/portugal/amaral-perde--e-paga-custas

Amaral loses and pays costs

The lawyer Marcos Aragão Correia and university professor António Pedro Dores were acquitted yesterday in the Court of Faro, the libel in an action brought by a former Inspector of Judicial Police Gonçalo Amaral. The defendants were also acquitted of the claim of € 3,000. Gonçalo Amaral was ordered to pay court fees.

Aragão Correia was charged with having published a report in April 2008 on behalf of the Association Against Exclusion for Development (ACED), chaired by Mr Dores, in which he accused of having assisted Amaral "so complacent" to the tortures that Leonor off target, carried out by their subordinates. This second report which was made by Leonor Cipriano.
The court found that Anthony Dores "had no knowledge of the report" and that Aragão Correia "acted in pursuit of legitimate interests, convinced that the testimony of Leonor Cipriano was true, so acquitted both defendants.

Portuguese original:

Amaral perde e paga custas
O advogado Marcos Aragão Correia e o professor universitário António Pedro Dores foram ontem absolvidos, no Tribunal de Faro, do crime de difamação, numa acção interposta pelo ex-inspector da Polícia Judiciária Gonçalo Amaral. Os réus foram igualmente absolvidos do pedido de indemnização de 3000 €. Gonçalo Amaral foi condenado a pagar as custas do tribunal.

Aragão Correia era acusado de ter publicado um relatório, em Abril de 2008, em nome da Associação Contra a Exclusão pelo Desenvolvimento (ACED), presidida por António Dores, em que acusava Amaral de ter assistido "de forma complacente" às torturas de que Leonor fora alvo, levadas a cabo pelos seus subordinados. Isto segundo relato que lhe foi feito por Leonor Cipriano.
O tribunal considerou que António Dores "não tinha conhecimento do relatório" e que Aragão Correia "agiu na prossecução de interesses legítimos, convencido de que o depoimento de Leonor Cipriano era verdadeiro, pelo que absolveu ambos os arguidos

I doubt if the judge was impressed when Gonzo went AWOL, having previously pretended to be living in a police station in Lisbon - among other stunts Gonzo tried, to delay the trial.

bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 on Thu Oct 22, 2015 8:12 pm

https://youtu.be/nyd91V8GHX0

There are some things you never tire of watching. Excellent Portuguese humour! Lol.

bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Pedro Silva on Thu Oct 22, 2015 8:23 pm

what was truly sedated was the insane brain of gonçalo amaral which made him act with such disrespect and lack of care while he was coordinator until the moment he was sacked from PJ due to his insane behaviour.
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot on Thu Oct 22, 2015 8:24 pm

And you don't even need to speak Portuguese to have a jolly good lol.
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Pedro Silva on Thu Oct 22, 2015 8:27 pm

My friends, just to act as a reminder:

it is an old video about goncalo amaral / gamagal:

which shows the truth about amaral:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nyd91V8GHX0&feature=player_embedded

My friends, here is the translation:

"My name is inspector Amagal. After I have filled at expenses of little Maddie, by telling the whole truth in books, documentaries and variety shows, I´m going to continue to fill by telling the whole truth about what happened to the small investigation of the Maddie case. Discover with me the whole truth about what happened to the small investigation, a flop, many people wanted to include, starting with me". The truth of incompetence. In May of 2007, inspector Amaral started the small investigation, the small investigation died because of political pressures, this one is the version we accustomed to accepted as the only possible, but, is it true? Or this version hides an incompetence that many wants to hide? Words of Amagal: "It was here, at Luz beach, that was last seen the small investigation, but now, I come to reveal the small investigation: not disappeared, was murdered, I´m certain that the responsibility of her death is of her parents, and, me and my team going to prove it". The official version guarantees that the small investigation was ruined because of the couple McCann, but several witnesses guarantees that all those months the inspector Amaral and his friends of PJ left the small investigation alone while drinking lots of white wine bottles. Words of Amagal: "It was not with white wine, because that is a thing of XXXX, it was bottles of red wine and sometimes either a red wine of XXXX". The inspector Amaral didn´t care about the small investigation, he understood that was enough a confession of the couple McCann, but this raised a problem. Words of Amagal: "It was not one but two, first: the McCan were British, therefore, I couldn´t get a confession by beating them, as I use to do, second: the McCan were questioned on the ground floor, therefore I could not tell that they had fallen from the stairs". The inspector Amaral followed fully all the PJ instructions, by phoning to dozens of reporters and informed them of all the facts of the small investigation which was under secrecy of justice. Words of Amagal: "with the McCan being judge in the public square, I requested the assistance of Max, a detective dog, but then I was inforrmed that Max doesn´t exist and so we brougt other two irracional animals, which spent their days chewing bones to do our work". And in one day, both irracional animals which spent days chewing bones and sniffing each others behinds did a lot more then Amaral in months. Words of Amagal: "the sniffer dogs did exactly what I expected, walked through the room sniffing every corner wity determination searching for evidences and they found it, evidences of a lot of things, I prefered that they bitten the McCan until they confess everything, but that is me". Meanwhile, the couple left Portugal, without say nothing to Amaral. Words of Amagal: "shorty after, I was sacked / kicked frrom PJ and the small investigation died, can say I killed the investigation, because I prefered that the truth never knew, to continue to appear on tv, to belch, to XXXX, you can say I killed the small investigation because I´m an incompetent, but one thing is certain: for the first time in my life I proved one thing: it was me who killed the small investigation, this was what happened, that is the whole truth and I have not lost hope of going to America to tell it to Oprah".

For those of you my friends, who don´t know who Max is: Max was a dog of a fictional tv series at TVI.
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Pedro Silva on Thu Oct 22, 2015 8:29 pm

I agree with: "There are some things you never tire of watching. Excellent Portuguese humour!".
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily on Thu Oct 22, 2015 9:34 pm

That really is hysterically funny.  lol

Can you just imagine people seeing him places, pointing and laughing at him after it was shown?
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot on Thu Oct 22, 2015 9:49 pm

Why didn't Gonc sue them? Oh, I know. They are entitled to their opinion. And so are The McCanns, come to that. So he's got no chance of suing them. Lol.
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 on Thu Oct 22, 2015 9:56 pm

Why didn't Gonc sue them?

Odd that he didn't, after being mocked like that on Portuguese television. Pcorneater

bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum