Affiliates
free forum

MARCOS CORREIA, PROFESSOR DORES, CLEARED OF ALL CHARGES

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: MARCOS CORREIA, PROFESSOR DORES, CLEARED OF ALL CHARGES

Post  lily on Tue Jul 17, 2012 5:57 pm

Tony, biggrin

Well, well, well. This really makes a total mockery of GASP, GAAD and Fridge Magnet Night doesn't it?

Oh.....and how could I forget, the letter handed in by the Hounders, in person, to the Portuguese Embassy in London.

biggrin biggrin
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 on Tue Jul 17, 2012 5:59 pm

How's this for pathetic straw-clutching?

AnnaEsse Today

kathybelle wrote:
Does this mean that it is good and bad news for Dr Amaral? Good news because there is no proof that he witnessed torture or coordinated a team that practiced torture. Bad news because has lost the court case and he will have to pay all of the costs.

That's how I read it. The good news is very good news as far as I am concerned.

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

They just don't get it, do they? His involvement in covering up the torture has ALREADY been proven - that is why he is a CONVICTED CRIMINAL. That is why he lost his appeal against that conviction. This court was not concerned with that.

This court was only concerned with whether his non-existent honour had been defamed by ACED issuing a report about his involvement in the torture, which it hadn't, because he was.

Oh, who cares what they think? If they choose to go on hero-worshipping this thug, that's their lookout, and it speaks volumes about the kind of people they are. Pcorneater

Few will weep tears for Amaral, seeing an angry man locked up in his own bitter and baseless theories
. -Neil Tweedie, Daily Mail, of the McCanns' tormentor Gonzo.
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 on Tue Jul 17, 2012 6:07 pm

crazytony wrote:
Sabot wrote:Oooh, does this mean he will have to pay Isobel Duarte's Bill. That won't be cheap.
He has to pay all costs including his own lawyer biggrin

I love this bit:

http://justice4mccannfam.5forum.biz/t4149-accused-of-defaming-former-inspector-goncalo-amaral-know-today-the-court-decision

Goncalo de Sousa Amaral was condemn to pay all the court expenses

Nothing says 'Wrong 'un' like the defence and the prosecutor agreeing. Pcorneater

Few will weep tears for Amaral, seeing an angry man locked up in his own bitter and baseless theories
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony on Tue Jul 17, 2012 6:10 pm

Which part are they not getting?
Amaral brought a case of defamation against the two defendants because they said he had tortured Leonor Cipriano. Today the judge acquitted the two defendants of the charge of defamation. Operative words here, Amaral accused of torturing Leonor Cipriano. Judge acquits the accusers.

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Pedro Silva on Tue Jul 17, 2012 6:14 pm

about "Goncalo de Sousa Amaral was condemn to pay all the court expenses",

bb1, your words are mine.
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Pedro Silva on Tue Jul 17, 2012 6:16 pm

with these excellente news, antis brains are ready to explode.

Last edited by Pedro Silva on Tue Jul 17, 2012 6:19 pm; edited 2 times in total
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 on Tue Jul 17, 2012 6:17 pm

They aren't getting it at all, Tony. Never mind, it doesn't matter greatly what they think, and I am sure Marcos will be able to explain the finer points of Portuguese law at some point.

Don't forget, this is still bubbling away:

Christopher Paul Pereira was acquitted at trial - just another inspector Gonçalo Amaral and António Cardoso, were convicted for providing false information - but the prosecutor of the department's disciplinary PJ believes there is sufficient evidence to charge, a process less demanding as to proof such as discipline.

Ler mais: http://expresso.sapo.pt/pereira-cristovao-tem-processo-disciplinar-ainda-pendente-na-pj=f719640#ixzz20ufI5HVE

I know, Pedro, just wait till reality sinks in.

bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 on Tue Jul 17, 2012 6:20 pm

At least one of the hounders is showing signs of comprehension, unlike the forkers who seem to think their idol was 'cleared' of something he has already been convicted of - twice - and was outwith the jurisdiction of this court:

need to read more about details of this case......how was there an aquittal if there is no evidence of GA involvement? does not make sense to me.....the acquittal is a statement is it not that the accusations against GA were not defamatory?

Getting there.....now, try a bit more independent thinking....

Oh, who cares what they think? This is a marvellous day, and one we've all waited a long time for. Champers

bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 on Tue Jul 17, 2012 6:27 pm

Sabot wrote:Oooh, does this mean he will have to pay Isobel Duarte's Bill. That won't be cheap.

Oh, I don't know, Sabot, I had forgotten all about that. I assume he will, if he is liable for ALL expenses. That will be including her time when the court couldn't go ahead because he was having all that carry-on about video-conferencing and police stations?

Oh Lord, I can't begin to imagine what the final tally will be.

And how can he go to court again with this bill unpaid? He isn't only facing the libel trial, there is the trial for his alleged assault on Leandro Silva, and I assume he will have to show face at the PJ disciplinary body?

After this, further charges may well be laid against him in the Cipriano case....I can't work it out.

bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony on Tue Jul 17, 2012 6:33 pm

New Gavel. biggrin

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Pedro Silva on Tue Jul 17, 2012 6:44 pm

bb1, I agree:

"Oh, who cares what they think? This is a marvellous day, and one we've all waited a long time for."
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Pedro Silva on Tue Jul 17, 2012 6:45 pm

crazytony: new gavel.
smile
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily on Tue Jul 17, 2012 6:50 pm

Pedro Silva wrote:crazytony: new gavel.
smile

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot on Tue Jul 17, 2012 6:56 pm

Of course you all realize that it says that it wasn't Proven that Amaral was involved in the Torture. It doesn't say that he was cleared. There just wasn't enough evidence to prove his involvement. Although The PJ Disciplinary Board seem to think otherwise.
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 on Tue Jul 17, 2012 7:20 pm

I know, the poor little forkers think their idol was 'cleared'; they forgot that, just for once, it wasn't him in the dock. The evidence of his direct involvement was Leonor Cipriano's evidence. Rewind:

Before, Leonor Cipriano, who is serving in Prison Odemira, reported in court what happened that day, reiterating that on the afternoon of October 14, 2004, was tortured for six elements of the PJ, including Gonçalo Amaral.

According to its description, Eleanor, heard as a witness, the inspectors put a bag over her head, kicked it around the body and hit him with a telephone book and a blunt object.

Reportedly, the attacks continued after they have forced her to kneel on glass ashtrays with two sharp edges, transported by Gonçalo Amaral.

That wasn't the case being tried....which the forkers seem to have forgotten. It is now a matter of fact, backed up by several Portuguese courts, that Leonor Cipriano was tortured in police custody.

The only question mark is over which, exactly, of the thugs was directly involved. The prosecutor will have to bring new charges against Amaral to deal with that.

But - the forkers and hounders know all this, or at least their leaders do, and are trying to cover it up.

Remember what FSoares told Bennett?

He once implied he had a very good knowledge about Joana's case and also about the details of the alleged 'torture' commited by the officers who were brought from Lisbon, under Amaral's orders.

Doesn't that tie in nicely with what the judge said today? Never mind, I am sure we will find out the truth if and when fresh charges are laid against Amaral, after this verdict.

Meanwhile, he is still a twice-convicted criminal LIAR.

bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 on Tue Jul 17, 2012 7:37 pm

Remember when Gonc started this most foolish case?

Gonçalo Amaral, who was sentenced to 18 months imprisonment with suspended sentence for the same period in the judgment of inspectors and former officials accused of torture PJ's mother Joan, considered that the report was "damaging the honor and consideration personal and professional"

Oh dear, looks like the prosecution, the defence AND the judge all agree.

AMARAL HAS NO HONOUR OF ANY KIND.

And it's just cost him tens of thousands of euros to be told that officially.

MWHAHAHAHAHAHA rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 on Tue Jul 17, 2012 8:12 pm

Oh dear, their tiny little hater 'brains' cannot process this at all, can they?

Posted on 17 Jul 2012 19:51:03 BDT
S HANCOCK says:
As I understand it Amaral's conviction for perjury rests on his 'cover-up' of torture. So baring in mind the final paragraph, how does that leave the perjury conviction ?

Exactly where it was 24 hours ago - oh, and even more set in stone, as this court agreed he has no 'honour' to be insulted.

The judge's remarks were about the NEW allegations against him which were made in court; it wasn't supposed to be Gonc who was on trial, anyway.

Still, what else can you expect from people who can't even spell 'bearing'. Pcorneater

bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot on Tue Jul 17, 2012 8:23 pm

Surely they must know what, "Not Cleared", means. They use it against The McCanns often enough, and the McCanns weren't even Charged.
Meanwhile, Goncalo Amaral was there because he was Convicted of Lying Under Oath. So he did know about The Torture, probably because he was watching it. But how Leonor Cipriano can be expected to know who actually hit her and made her kneel on glass ashtrays when she had a bag over her head is a mystery.
I think there was a Cover Up. The two men Convicted were Convicted on Written Evidence, so they couldn't talk their way out of that.
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 on Tue Jul 17, 2012 8:39 pm

They all seem to have forgotten that, just for once, it wasn't Gonc in the dock, it was Marcos Correia and Professor Dores, Sabot.

The judge was hardly going to announce, I agree with the prosecutor and the defence, these men are innocent, and by the way, arrest that fat bloke who was complaining, I've decided he's guilty of something.

I would have thought even forkers and haters would grasp that new charges have to be laid against their adored Amoral before the new allegations against him can be tried properly. They clearly didn't grasp that small detail, though.

They don't even seem to grasp that Gonc foolishly brought a CRIMINAL charge against the two men, and that this was not a civil court. They seem to think that CRIMINAL courts set precedents for civil ones....strange, ignorant people that they are.

Just as they didn't grasp the implications of, bizarrely, the prosecution agreeing with the defence.

Remember at the start of this, I did wonder if the Portuguese authorities were so sick of Gonc, they were going to let him destroy himself in public so he couldn't whine any more?

IMO, that's exactly what they have done.

I simply cannot imagine how he is going to pay the costs for this, Ms Duarte's bill alone must be tens of thousands of pounds - much of it run up by Gonc messing the court around.

bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 on Tue Jul 17, 2012 8:44 pm

A message from Marcos:

http://justice4mccannfam.5forum.biz/t4149-accused-of-defaming-former-inspector-goncalo-amaral-know-today-the-court-decision

bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 on Tue Jul 17, 2012 9:05 pm

How many times is that now, that Gonc has tried his bully-boy tactics on Marcos Correia and come badly unstuck? Five? Six? More?

I suppose it is too much to hope for silence from Gonc until he has paid off what is bound to be a truly monumental bill for his latest folly?

bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot on Tue Jul 17, 2012 9:23 pm

Gonc and Co are like a bad actors in a bad movie, posturing and throwing their weight about. We would be rolling in the aisles if it wasn't all so painfully true.
It doesn't seem to have sunk in yet that they have been rumbled.
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 on Tue Jul 17, 2012 9:57 pm

The forkers seem to have gone quiet, Sabot. I suppose it is too much to hope that reality has sunk in? That their tiny 'minds' can process the meaning of this:

As for Marcos Aragão Correia, cemented his acquittal in the fulfillment of civic duty to denounce acts of torture that is required every citizen

1. There is no room for any doubt at all, the Portuguese courts have ruled, several times now, that Leonor Cipriano was tortured; the only thing still un-established is exactly which of the the thugs involved did what.

2. Today's judge could hardly find Amaral guilty of torture as:

a. It wasn't him in the dock.

b. He hasn't been charged with the ACTUAL torture of Leonor Cipriano. Yet.

3. The judge and prosecutor agreed with the defence (which tells its own story) and acquitted the two men Amaral had so foolishly CRIMINALLY accused of insulting his non-existent 'honour'.

4. The judge handed the bill for the whole thing to Amaral. That is everything from the wages of court officials who had to turn up and hang about while he played silly beggars over video-conferencing and police stations, to Ms Duarte's fee.

And the forkers and hounders still can't see the writing on the wall?

bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot on Tue Jul 17, 2012 10:10 pm

This verdict is probably more important than it might seem. Three times now The Portuguese State have confirmed that Leonor Cipriano was Tortured by Elements of The Portuguese State Police. This is bound to result in a hefty Compensation Payment to Leonor Cipriano.
Also The PJ Disciplinary Board are pursuing all of The Defendants in this Case whether convicted or not. And they undoubtedly have more inside information and evidence than The Court saw. That little lot have had their chips.
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 on Tue Jul 17, 2012 10:47 pm

IMO, it will be seen as a landmark decision in days to come, Sabot. I simply have no idea how Amaral is going to meet the costs of his ill-advised bit of bullying, apart from anything else.

He could scarcely be in a weaker position ahead of the libel trial.

bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum