Search
Affiliates
free forum

MARCOS CORREIA, PROFESSOR DORES, CLEARED OF ALL CHARGES

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: MARCOS CORREIA, PROFESSOR DORES, CLEARED OF ALL CHARGES

Post  Sabot on Wed Jul 18, 2012 8:37 am

I wonder just how much Amaral's handling of The McCanns and the disappearance of Madeleine has got to do with what is happening now. Bonny. I suspect that the Torture of Leonor Cipriano and that appalling Trial would have slipped under the radar if Goncalo Amaral hadn't behaved so badly in so many ways. But far too much has been brought to the attention of The World at large now. And The Portuguese Judiciary is a laughing stock. Certain elements of The PJ are seen to have been riding rough shod over The Portuguese Nationals and generally running the country to suit themselves. Portugal simply cannot allow this to go unpunished any longer.
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Pedro Silva on Wed Jul 18, 2012 9:16 am

he must have money in some bank, the court, attorneys for the exonerated can certainly verify this, surely the court can arrange an order with the intention to verify this, also in other people´s names.
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot on Wed Jul 18, 2012 9:43 am

Pedro Silva wrote:he must have money in some bank, the court, attorneys for the exonerated can certainly verify this, surely the court can arrange an order with the intention to verify this, also in other people´s names.

It is doubtful that this could be proved, Pedro, especially if it is in the names of other people.
I don't know how he thinks he is going to pay anyone, but then he never has, so why change the habits of a lifetime. He made no attempt to pay any of his colossal debts when he originally had control of the money from the book.
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot on Wed Jul 18, 2012 9:51 am

From a Translation by Ines and posted on MM.

Heard as a witness during the final sessions of the trial, Leonor described that the inspectors placed a bag over her head, beat her all over her body and hit her with a phone book and a hard cardboard object.

Allegedly, the acts of aggression took place after she had been forced to kneel on two glass ashtrays, which according to her, had been supplied by Gonçalo Amaral himself.

Jesus, that makes me feel sick.
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 on Wed Jul 18, 2012 9:55 am

Ah, but don't forget, he's had the Portuguese tax people on his case for some time, Sabot - it isn't quite so easy to hide money from them.

Few will weep tears for Amaral, seeing an angry man locked up in his own bitter and baseless theories
. -Neil Tweedie, Daily Mail, of the McCanns' tormentor Gonzo.
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot on Wed Jul 18, 2012 10:09 am

bb1 wrote:Ah, but don't forget, he's had the Portuguese tax people on his case for some time, Sabot - it isn't quite so easy to hide money from them.

I wonder if he would have had the sense, Bonny. His arrogance might not have allowed for this.
If it has been sent abroad then it can be tracked down. But if he gave it to other people to hide then they only have to say that he owed it to them. Anyone would believe that.
Personally, I hope they strip him of everything, and not just for The McCanns. His debts are obscene. He has to have utter contempt for everyone to have carried on like that for nearly ten years.
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 on Wed Jul 18, 2012 10:22 am

Oh, don't tell the forkers and hounders that, Sabot, they all think St Goncalol is some kind of hero - don't ask me why.

I cannot bear even listening to his horrid, hissing voice, when he tries to bluster his way out of whatever is the latest scandal engulfing him.

If you watch the MST interview with him, preferably with the sound down so you don't have to suffer your skin crawling, you can see the real Gonc surfacing, as blind rage sweeps over him.

At some points, he looks as if he is going to attack Senhor Tavares for not agreeing with him. He is also so red in the face with rage, he looks as if he is going to explode.

I find it astounding that his cult are blind to the truth, preferring to tell themselves it's the rest of the world that's wrong.

Few will weep tears for Amaral, seeing an angry man locked up in his own bitter and baseless theories
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 on Wed Jul 18, 2012 10:31 am

CdM - another dire translation, I am afraid:

http://www.cmjornal.xl.pt/detalhe/noticias/nacional/portugal/amaral-perde--e-paga-custas

Faro: accused of defamation and Marcos Antonio Correia Sorrows
Amaral loses and pays costs

The lawyer Marcos Aragão Correia and university professor António Pedro Dores were acquitted yesterday in the Court of Faro, the libel in an action brought by a former Inspector of Judicial Police Gonçalo Amaral. The defendants were also acquitted of the claim of € 3,000. Gonçalo Amaral was ordered to pay court fees.

Aragão Correia was charged with having published a report in April 2008 on behalf of the Association Against Exclusion for Development (ACED), chaired by Mr Pains, in which he accused of having assisted Amaral "so complacent" to the tortures that Leonor off target, carried out by their subordinates. This second report which was made by Leonor Cipriano.
The court found that Anthony Sorrows "had no knowledge of the report" and that Aragão Correia "acted in pursuit of legitimate interests, convinced that the testimony of Leonor Cipriano was true, so acquitted both defendants.

If this is the forkers' idea of being 'cleared', I hate to think what their idea of a guilty verdict is:

The defendants were also acquitted of the claim of € 3,000. Gonçalo Amaral was ordered to pay court fees.

In the UK, that would include just about everything, from the paperwork to the police officers on duty in the court, via the judge's salary.

I cannot imagine what kind of total sum that is going to come to.

bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Pedro Silva on Wed Jul 18, 2012 10:37 am

now is different, gonçalo amaral is condemn by court, he has no choice but to pay,

or it could be arrested.

about other people´s names, this was my thought:

"If it has been sent abroad then it can be tracked down."
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot on Wed Jul 18, 2012 10:37 am

You have to wonder what is wrong with people who support a lying, debt ridden fascist thug, Bonny. They all know about his shenanigans, so one can only presume that they hate The McCanns for some reason. And a large proportion of these people are Brits, some of whom would undoubtedly need a fair Justice System, and would be the first to screech Police Corruption.
I did try hard not to wish that any of them would find themselves in a similar position, but my good intentions are wearing thin.
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot on Wed Jul 18, 2012 10:43 am

Pedro Silva wrote:now is different, gonçalo amaral is condemn by court, he has no choice but to pay,

or it could be arrested.

Good, I hope they arrest him for Non Payment, Pedro. But they don't seem to have tried very hard to recover his other debts over the last ten years, twelve years actually. A large proportion of those to The State and The Bank. Not to forget a Court Ruling in favour of his brother who he deliberately cheated. That was Fraud in my book.
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Pedro Silva on Wed Jul 18, 2012 10:46 am

amaral is also arrested, time will surely tell.
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony on Wed Jul 18, 2012 10:52 am

Sabot wrote:
Pedro Silva wrote:now is different, gonçalo amaral is condemn by court, he has no choice but to pay,

or it could be arrested.

Good, I hope they arrest him for Non Payment, Pedro. But they don't seem to have tried very hard to recover his other debts over the last ten years, twelve years actually. A large proportion of those to The State and The Bank. Not to forget a Court Ruling in favour of his brother who he deliberately cheated. That was Fraud in my book.
I don't believe Isabel Duarte will allow Amaral to get away without paying her.

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 on Wed Jul 18, 2012 10:54 am

Of course, as the forkers, hounders, ghouls and haters claim 'everyone' agrees with them, they should have no problem raising the money to get their beloved Gonc out of this latest mess.

I am sure they will soon have the tens - hundreds? - of thousands of euros this has cost the Portuguese taxpayer.

Does anyone know? Can he get embroiled in other court cases when he hasn't paid the bill for losing this one?

Pedro's right, Sabot, a chunk of his income is being arrested already, for non-payment of taxes, mortgages, etc. For which, naturally if illogically, his cult blamed the McCanns, not the Portuguese taxman or the Portuguese banks.

What he does if the PJ stop his pension following their own investigation into the Cipriano scandal, I do not know.

bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 on Wed Jul 18, 2012 10:58 am

What happens next, Tony, as Gonc claims he is penniless?

bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot on Wed Jul 18, 2012 11:03 am

Thats the problem, Bonny. What will he do if he loses his Pension, which is looking likely?
Bankrupcy and Destitution isn't going to be enough for me, especially since they will have to give him Social Security payments. Oh, and sod his poor brother.
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 on Wed Jul 18, 2012 11:10 am

It's astounding how stupid these people are:

Dr David Payne ‏@DodgyDrPayne
However #mccann try to spin it, good decision, freedom of speech & opinion upheld and Gonçalo was cleared of participating in any torture.

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

They just don't get it, do they? IT WASN'T GONC WHO WAS IN THE DOCK, FOR ONCE.

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

Or do they seriously think that Portuguese judges can just point at people sitting in courtrooms and decide they are guilty without them even being charged?

And no, it wasn't about Free Speach, either. rofl rofl rofl rofl

But hey, the Gonc cult think that losing a case, and having to pay for losing it to the tune of - what? Well over €100,000 is a GOOD result for their idol.

I really didn't know such thick, nasty people existed. They are mind-bogglingly stupid rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony on Wed Jul 18, 2012 11:13 am

bb1 wrote:

I know his bank accounts have a levy on them already, Bonny; that only leaves any other assets he may have left, for seizure. However, his legal backers will also be called upon if his remaining assets do not cover the costs.
So, whoever the Oliver chap is in the Bennett camp, I hope he has deep pockets.

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony on Wed Jul 18, 2012 11:17 am

bb1 wrote:It's astounding how stupid these people are:

Dr David Payne ‏@DodgyDrPayne
However #mccann try to spin it, good decision, freedom of speech & opinion upheld and Gonçalo was cleared of participating in any torture.

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

They just don't get it, do they? IT WASN'T GONC WHO WAS IN THE DOCK, FOR ONCE.

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

Or do they seriously think that Portuguese judges can just point at people sitting in courtrooms and decide they are guilty without them even being charged?

And no, it wasn't about Free Speach, either. rofl rofl rofl rofl

But hey, the Gonc cult think that losing a case, and having to pay for losing it to the tune of - what? Well over €100,000 is a GOOD result for their idol.

I really didn't know such thick, nasty people existed. They are mind-bogglingly stupid rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl
I have the full PDF form of the case, if you bear with me I will endeavor to translate it.
There is quite a lot of pages so it will take sometime.
However, I can tell you, the only thing for Amaral in it is; he was cleared of nothing!

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Pedro Silva on Wed Jul 18, 2012 11:17 am

to the antis who wrote this crap:

"Gonçalo was cleared of participating in any torture", if he was cleared (which he wasn´t), how do you explain that amaral was sentenced / forced by court, to pay all costs to those declared innocents?

what an insane moron this anti character is.
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony on Wed Jul 18, 2012 11:18 am

Sabot wrote:
Thats the problem, Bonny. What will he do if he loses his Pension, which is looking likely?
Bankrupcy and Destitution isn't going to be enough for me, especially since they will have to give him Social Security payments. Oh, and sod his poor brother.
He could get a job?

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Pedro Silva on Wed Jul 18, 2012 11:20 am

Yes, I believe that Mrs. Isabel Duarte will not allow Amaral to get away without paying her.

neither Marcos nor António Pedro Dores will not allow amaral to get away without paying the court´s order.

Last edited by Pedro Silva on Wed Jul 18, 2012 11:30 am; edited 6 times in total
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot on Wed Jul 18, 2012 11:22 am

crazytony wrote:
bb1 wrote:

I know his bank accounts have a levy on them already, Bonny; that only leaves any other assets he may have left, for seizure. However, his legal backers will also be called upon if his remaining assets do not cover the costs.
So, whoever the Oliver chap is in the Bennett camp, I hope he has deep pockets.

They have already grabbed his house, so I don't think there is much left, Tony, unless his Limited Company is earning anything. But with Cristovao up on Charges, I don't think there is much chance of that.
I mean, would you employ him to Investigate anything?
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot on Wed Jul 18, 2012 11:24 am

crazytony wrote:
Sabot wrote:
He could get a job?

BWAHAHAHAHAHAH. Wot? Testing Shrimps?
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Pedro Silva on Wed Jul 18, 2012 11:26 am

They have already grabbed his jaguar / cars impounded, also other amaral´s assets.
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum