Search
Affiliates
free forum

MARCOS CORREIA, PROFESSOR DORES, CLEARED OF ALL CHARGES

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: MARCOS CORREIA, PROFESSOR DORES, CLEARED OF ALL CHARGES

Post  Sabot on Wed Jul 18, 2012 11:28 am

Pedro Silva wrote:Yes, I believe that Mrs. Isabel Duarte will not allow Amaral to get away without paying her.

neither Marcos nor António Pedro Dores will not allow amaral to get away without paying the court´s order.

But you can't get blood out of a stone, Pedro. Although I suppose that there might be something left over after The McCanns have finished with him. Presuming that they are even first on The List, that is. Personally I would say that his Bankrupcy is permanent.
And anything he earns will be distrained against.
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot on Wed Jul 18, 2012 11:30 am

Pedro Silva wrote:They have already grabbed his jaguar / cars impounded, also other amaral´s assets.

Exactement, Pedro. He is buggered.
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Pedro Silva on Wed Jul 18, 2012 11:38 am

here it is the proof about amaral´s assets seized:

http://amaralfiction2.blogspot.pt/2010/12/debt-of-dishonour.html
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 on Wed Jul 18, 2012 11:42 am

I have the full PDF form of the case, if you bear with me I will endeavor to translate it.
There is quite a lot of pages so it will take sometime.
However, I can tell you, the only thing for Amaral in it is; he was cleared of nothing!

The forkers haven't yet worked out that yesterday's reference to 'torture' was the NEW allegations made in court.

Not Amaral's original conviction for his part in the cover-up, his sentence having been upheld on appeal.

They aren't very bright...

Good luck with your legal endeavours!

Few will weep tears for Amaral, seeing an angry man locked up in his own bitter and baseless theories
. -Neil Tweedie, Daily Mail, of the McCanns' tormentor Gonzo.
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 on Wed Jul 18, 2012 11:53 am

Thanks, Pedro - staggering, isn't it?

I seem to recall Morais dismissed all that with a lofty, Oh, everyone owes money these days.

€500,000 in unpaid taxes, mortgage and loan arrears, etc? I think not.

It will be fascinating to see what kind of bill the court hands him for his latest attempt at intimidation.

Few will weep tears for Amaral, seeing an angry man locked up in his own bitter and baseless theories
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Pedro Silva on Wed Jul 18, 2012 11:55 am

Yes bb1, your words are mine.
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 on Wed Jul 18, 2012 11:59 am

Where's Morais? Why hasn't she posted her now-traditional dodgy translations of the Portuguese papers, complete with her own 'interpretations' and edits of the bits she doesn't like?

Oh, I know, she is busy composing some of her finest-ever spinning of this latest disaster.

bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony on Wed Jul 18, 2012 12:39 pm

bb1 wrote:Where's Morais? Why hasn't she posted her now-traditional dodgy translations of the Portuguese papers, complete with her own 'interpretations' and edits of the bits she doesn't like?

Oh, I know, she is busy composing some of her finest-ever spinning of this latest disaster.
Isn't she one of Amaral's monetary backers?

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 on Wed Jul 18, 2012 12:47 pm

I don't know, Tony. She has certainly done a lot of fund-raising and cheer-leading on his behalf, but just how far she is committed, financially, I do not know.

I would think that Sargento and whoever is the British partner in the Gonc fund should be very, very worried right now?

Never mind paying Ms Duarte's bill, how much do Portuguese judges and prosecutors cost per hour? And all the other court officials, left twiddling their thumbs for days on end while Gonc played silly games over video-conferencing and police stations?

I seem to recall, the judge had to send people out to look for him after one no-show? I hope he thinks it was worth it, when the total, enormous bill arrives.

bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 on Wed Jul 18, 2012 12:54 pm

Oh, and to help assorted forkers grasp the reality of their beloved Gonc's situation, because the judge and the prosecutor agreed with the defence counsel, in the person of one Dra Isabel Duarte, there is no possibility of or opening for an appeal by Gonc.

He - and possibly anyone involved in financially supporting him - is going to have to foot the bill for this.

bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony on Wed Jul 18, 2012 12:57 pm

Do they have the vexatious litigant law in Portugal?

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot on Wed Jul 18, 2012 12:59 pm

crazytony wrote:Do they have the vexatious litigant law in Portugal?

They do have a Malicious Accusation Law. biggrin
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 on Wed Jul 18, 2012 1:01 pm

Again, I have no idea, Tony. Maybe they don't need it, if the prosecutor, defence and judge can all agree, and dump the bill on the vexatious one? That would be enough to put anyone off being vexatious....

bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony on Wed Jul 18, 2012 1:24 pm

bb1 wrote:Again, I have no idea, Tony. Maybe they don't need it, if the prosecutor, defence and judge can all agree, and dump the bill on the vexatious one? That would be enough to put anyone off being vexatious....
I am hearing that the courts can imprison Amaral if he fails to pay their fees?

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 on Wed Jul 18, 2012 1:51 pm

Again, I don't know, Tony, but it would make sense. The likes of him cannot keep thumbing their noses at the law like this.

I have no idea where Amaral goes from here?

bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Pedro Silva on Wed Jul 18, 2012 2:00 pm

My friends, with permission of christabel, from J4: Thank you christabel:

http://justice4mccannfam.5forum.biz/t3832-gonc-s-debts-and-brothers-court-case

Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 on Wed Jul 18, 2012 2:37 pm

Yet this is the man all the forkers hero-worship. A man who defrauded his own brother, and was hauled into court by that brother.

bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot on Wed Jul 18, 2012 2:46 pm

bb1 wrote:Again, I don't know, Tony, but it would make sense. The likes of him cannot keep thumbing their noses at the law like this.

I have no idea where Amaral goes from here?

I don't think they can do much with him if he is Bankrupt and all of his assets have been sequestered. Other than to apportion what The Courts have seized after all of the Court Cases against him have been ruled upon.
Let's face, there are no Debtor's Prisons anymore. But I don't think there is going to be much left after all is said and done.
Penury? Even that doesn't happen anymore. But he will be reduced to living off The State.
However, we can be sure that anything he legitimately earns from now on will be taken to pay his Colossal Debts.
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 on Wed Jul 18, 2012 2:53 pm

Many thanks to J4

http://justice4mccannfam.5forum.biz/t4149p15-accused-of-defaming-former-inspector-goncalo-amaral-know-today-the-court-decision

for spotting the video on this link:

http://www.tvi24.iol.pt/aa---videos---sociedade/goncalo-amaral-aragao-correia-tvi24/1362116-5795.html

Acquitted lawyer accused of defaming Gonçalo Amaral
Marcos Aragão Correia has fulfilled civic duty to report abuse

By: TVI24 / HR | 17 - 7 - 2012 20: 49

[video]

The criminal court acquitted Faro Aragão Correia, a lawyer for Leonor Cipriano - mother of missing girl in the Algarve in 2004 - and Professor António Pedro Dores, of defaming former Inspector of Judicial Police Gonçalo Amaral. Aragão Correia and President of the Association Against Exclusion for Development (ACED), Antonio Pedro Dores, were accused of defaming the former inspector, who investigated for nearly eight years the disappearance of Jane, daughter of Leonor Cipriano. In its judgment, the judge said the conditions were not to consider even the possibility of legal order António Pedro Dores, president of ACED, who spread the "Report on Torture Leonor Cipriano perpetrated by the Judicial Police," the object of the process raised by Gonçalo Amaral. As for Marcos Aragão Correia, cemented in the acquittal fulfillment of civic duty to denounce acts of torture that is required every citizen and, on the other hand, has proven that as the lawyer for Leonor Cipriano was convinced that Gonçalo Amaral was even co-author of the acts of torture against the mother of Joan

Marcos and Professor Dores seem well content with the outcome, but who is this we see stomping off by himself?

Why, it's Gonc, clearly not taking things well at all!

bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Maggs on Wed Jul 18, 2012 3:27 pm

bb1 wrote:Many thanks to J4

http://justice4mccannfam.5forum.biz/t4149p15-accused-of-defaming-former-inspector-goncalo-amaral-know-today-the-court-decision

for spotting the video on this link:

http://www.tvi24.iol.pt/aa---videos---sociedade/goncalo-amaral-aragao-correia-tvi24/1362116-5795.html

Acquitted lawyer accused of defaming Gonçalo Amaral
Marcos Aragão Correia has fulfilled civic duty to report abuse

By: TVI24 / HR | 17 - 7 - 2012 20: 49

[video]

The criminal court acquitted Faro Aragão Correia, a lawyer for Leonor Cipriano - mother of missing girl in the Algarve in 2004 - and Professor António Pedro Dores, of defaming former Inspector of Judicial Police Gonçalo Amaral. Aragão Correia and President of the Association Against Exclusion for Development (ACED), Antonio Pedro Dores, were accused of defaming the former inspector, who investigated for nearly eight years the disappearance of Jane, daughter of Leonor Cipriano. In its judgment, the judge said the conditions were not to consider even the possibility of legal order António Pedro Dores, president of ACED, who spread the "Report on Torture Leonor Cipriano perpetrated by the Judicial Police," the object of the process raised by Gonçalo Amaral. As for Marcos Aragão Correia, cemented in the acquittal fulfillment of civic duty to denounce acts of torture that is required every citizen and, on the other hand, has proven that as the lawyer for Leonor Cipriano was convinced that Gonçalo Amaral was even co-author of the acts of torture against the mother of Joan

Marcos and Professor Dores seem well content with the outcome, but who is this we see stomping off by himself?

Why, it's Gonc, clearly not taking things well at all!

He looks like he's only got one leg to stand on, in that pic Bonny rofl rofl rofl rofl
Won't be long before he loses the other one.

HE DIDN'T GET HIS 3 GRAND OFF MARCOS NOR DORES yaydance
Maggs
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 on Wed Jul 18, 2012 3:30 pm

He looks like he's only got one leg to stand on, in that pic Bonny

Oh dear. I didn't do that on purpose, honest! rofl rofl rofl

bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Maggs on Wed Jul 18, 2012 3:43 pm

bb1 wrote:
He looks like he's only got one leg to stand on, in that pic Bonny

Oh dear. I didn't do that on purpose, honest! rofl rofl rofl

Can't think where else that post could be rofl rofl rofl rofl
Maggs
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 on Wed Jul 18, 2012 3:44 pm

Translation courtesy of Pedro:

http://justice4mccannfam.5forum.biz/t4149p15-accused-of-defaming-former-inspector-goncalo-amaral-know-today-the-court-decision#44018

I like this bit:

Journalist: Amaral was in the court, TVI tried, without success, to react to the sentence.

That'll be him stomping off, then.

bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Maggs on Wed Jul 18, 2012 3:58 pm

bb1 wrote:Translation courtesy of Pedro:

http://justice4mccannfam.5forum.biz/t4149p15-accused-of-defaming-former-inspector-goncalo-amaral-know-today-the-court-decision#44018

I like this bit:

Journalist: Amaral was in the court, TVI tried, without success, to react to the sentence.

That'll be him stomping off, then.
I wonder why nothing is in the Correio da Manure, about Marcos result in court biggrin
Maggs
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 on Wed Jul 18, 2012 4:05 pm

There are actually two stories online, Maggs, but niether are on the front page - I had to pesquisa them.

Latest one:

http://www.cmjornal.xl.pt/detalhe/noticias/nacional/portugal/amaral-perde--e-paga-custas

Amaral loses and pays costs

The lawyer Marcos Aragão Correia and university professor António Pedro Dores were acquitted yesterday in the Court of Faro, the libel in an action brought by a former Inspector of Judicial Police Gonçalo Amaral. The defendants were also acquitted of the claim of € 3,000. Gonçalo Amaral was ordered to pay court fees.
1:00 a.m.No. of votes (1) Comments (4)
By: Teixeira Marques

Aragão Correia was charged with having published a report in April 2008 on behalf of the Association Against Exclusion for Development (ACED), chaired by Mr Pains, in which he accused of having assisted Amaral "so complacent" to the tortures that Leonor off target, carried out by their subordinates. This second report which was made by Leonor Cipriano.
The court found that Anthony Sorrows "had no knowledge of the report" and that Aragão Correia "acted in pursuit of legitimate interests, convinced that the testimony of Leonor Cipriano was true, so acquitted both defendants.

I suppose there isn't much more they can say, really, due to him stomping off.

bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum