JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
Libel trial postponed by Gonc - Page 6 EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
Libel trial postponed by Gonc - Page 6 EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
Libel trial postponed by Gonc - Page 6 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
Libel trial postponed by Gonc - Page 6 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
Libel trial postponed by Gonc - Page 6 EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
Libel trial postponed by Gonc - Page 6 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
Libel trial postponed by Gonc - Page 6 EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
Libel trial postponed by Gonc - Page 6 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
Libel trial postponed by Gonc - Page 6 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

Libel trial postponed by Gonc

+3
lily
Pedro Silva
bb1
7 posters

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Libel trial postponed by Gonc - Page 6 Empty Re: Libel trial postponed by Gonc

Post  Sabot Mon Sep 17, 2012 6:10 pm

Five and a half years and still they are hoping for something that is never going to happen. But what a thing to spend so much time hoping for. It don't half make you wonder. Especially as they are all going to die disappointed.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Sep 17, 2012 6:44 pm

It truly is woeful...

All the evidence suggests that nobody knows what to do with the second half of Amaral’s comments.

Why would anyone care what a disgraced liar said about a matter that didn't concern him? It's a bit like demanding NASA reply to a Flat Earther...

Why on earth would the PJ, the Yard, or anyone else care what he gibbers about anything? As far as current events and the review go, Gonc is about as relevant as the drunk in the corner mumbling, I coudda been a contender to anyone unfortunate enough to be near him.

Gonc had his very last chance to get up on his hind legs in court and do....whatever it is he's been mouthing off about for years. He bottled it yet again.

We all know Gonc has no Ace, never did. The PJ, the Yard - everyone knows he's just a blustering liar. Even his erstwhile fan club are starting to refer to him as a 'bit part player'.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Mon Sep 17, 2012 7:09 pm

The PJ and Scotland Yard know that Amaral leaks stuff and tells lies, so they're not going to tell him anything or believe anything he says. That's the problem with cheats and liars, no one trusts them. Gonc should have thought of that when he was being such a smart arse.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Sep 17, 2012 7:39 pm

Do the Gonc Cult think no-one noticed their idol didn't even have the bottle to tell CdM in person about his latest legal sick-note?

He didn't even use Morais to break the news; it was all done via that Hasta la Pasta person, the one who was involved with Ironside in feeding false info to a Spanish TV station.

If it wasn't for the appalling damage he's done, he would be a complete joke.

As it is, he is mainly a joke, and can answer in court for the damage he's done. If he ever gets the bottle to show up.

Why on earth would the people most involved with the current review bother to give Gonc the time of day?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Mon Sep 17, 2012 7:49 pm

Seeing as how it was Gonc who caused all of this ghastly mess, I shouldn't think they would want him anywhere near.
If he had done his job properly there wouldn't be any need for any reviews.
An Abductor stole Madeleine and Gonc turned the whole thing into a hideous circus.
And to add insult to injury he owes thousands of Euros to Portugal in back taxes.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Sep 17, 2012 9:54 pm

It's most entertaining that whatever Gonc burbled is being touted as Too hot to handle.

Too pointless to matter, would be a more accurate description.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Sep 18, 2012 9:50 am

I'm glad the Blacksmith Bureau which now identifies itself as a 'WE' as opposed to 'John Blacksmith'
is involved in analysing and interpreting this information which may have been lost

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

Hate to tell you old bean, but smiffy is, pretentiously, using the Royal We - as in 'We are not amused'.

There really is only one person filling his kitchen cupboard with this pathetic, straw-clutching tripe.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Pedro Silva Tue Sep 18, 2012 10:49 am

About:

"If he had done his job properly there wouldn't be any need for any reviews.

An Abductor stole Madeleine and Gonc turned the whole thing into a hideous circus.

And to add insult to injury he owes thousands of Euros to Portugal in back taxes.",

these should have been the reasons used to not to allow the postponement, even about gonc´s lawyer, which, in my opinion, is just a dirty trick, another lie from amaral with his lawyer.

If I were judge, I would not have allowed the postponement.
Pedro Silva
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Sep 18, 2012 5:02 pm

Jane Tanner identifies Robert Murat as the abductor on 13 May 2007. Who's telling the truth?
sharonl Today
The contradiction between Dr Goncalo Amaral’s account of how Jane Tanner picked out Robert Murat at an identity parade and the account of the same event in Dr Kate McCann’s book

Dr Amaral’s summary of the manner in which Jane Tanner identified Murat as the man she’d seen carrying a child 10 days earlier (in bold below) occupies just 93 words. By contrast, Kate McCann’s account takes 823 words.

The two accounts clearly contradict each other .

Which is correct?

Call me silly, but I'd say the truthful account is the one that matches the police files. The one that isn't written by the disgraced ex-cop with the criminal conviction for lying. Pcorneater
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Sep 18, 2012 5:04 pm

As Mrs McCann says:

It was perhaps telling that Jane had not been required to sign anything, since the absence of documentary evidence to the contrary allowed claims to be made later that she had identified Murat as the man she’d seen on 3 May. This was completely untrue.

Yup. Team Gonc couldn't lie straight in bed. Pcorneater
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Sep 18, 2012 5:28 pm

Why are the hounders desperately bumping zombie threads? Pcorneater
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Sep 24, 2012 3:04 pm

Ex-pat forker:

A couple who ( I found out) live in Spain called into my shop this morning and asked if I had the book written by the policeman in the Mccann case. I don't but really wish that I had as I have had more requests for this book than the fairy story written by Han Christian Mccann. They were in the shop for quite some time talking about the case. I put them right on a few points and they were both of the opinion that sedation was involved and that the parents were involved. They mentioned what they knew and had been to PDL to see the location for themselves. I am going to print off a copy of the translated book and they are to give me a charity donation for it. They will also get a copy of the Tony Bennett booklet plus anything else I can lay my hands on!!!!

-------

Ta muchly! Always good to have more evidence of the damage that book has done to Madeleine McCann!

Keep up the good work! thumbsup
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Pedro Silva Mon Sep 24, 2012 5:31 pm

if you want to talk about sedation, then, the only sedation in this was inside of liar, incompetent, corrupt gonçalo amaral's delusional brain, under sedative effect of beer cans with shrimps.
Pedro Silva
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Mon Sep 24, 2012 6:11 pm

Pedro Silva wrote:if you want to talk about sedation, then, the only sedation in this was inside of liar, incompetent, corrupt gonçalo amaral's delusional brain, under sedative effect of beer cans with shrimps.

Yes, Pedro. Amaral does appear to have been pissed out of his brains most of the time. In fact one might wonder if he was ever actually sober.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Pedro Silva Mon Sep 24, 2012 6:40 pm

Yes Sabot, I agree with you:

"Amaral does appear to have been pissed out of his brains most of the time. In fact one might wonder if he was ever actually sober."
Pedro Silva
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Sep 24, 2012 7:23 pm

His deluded fans would be well-advised to read The Truth - I'm A Liar properly, instead of ooh-ing and ahh-ing over their adored Big Rock.

They might get a shock when it dawns on them that he is not actually present at a great many of the incidents he describes; that his 'truth' is, in fact, hearsay or downright invention.

No prizes for guessing where he was when the wonderwoofs were in town...

On August 3rd 2007, I am having dinner in Praia da rocha, near Portimão, with my friend Gaivota. Unable to hide my anxiety, I keep looking at my watch and my telephone. Gaivota asks me if everything is OK: I respond with an absent-minded "Yes." A few kilometres away one of the most important search operations ever carried out in Portugal has begun.

He then proceeds to report it as if he is an eye-witness - when he was actually miles away, feeding his face.

There is incident after incident like that in the thing - yet his cult think it's all true, and cannot see why he is going to be demolished in court.

If he ever deigns to appear, that is.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Mon Sep 24, 2012 7:40 pm

It is actually not possible to get drunk every night and then wake up functioning every morning.
It is not possible to drink every lunchtime and then to proceed to do a proper job for the rest of the day. This is a simple fact.
Personally. I have absolutely nothing against anyone drinking themselves senseless, but please don't tell me that they know what they are doing when they wake up with a hangover, because I know that they don't.
They dream things that they then think are fact. And believe me, I know what I am talking about, having been married to a drunk of some renown.
Amaral woke up that morning of the 4th of May with his own idea of what happened, and then set about fitting the non existent evidence to what he believed.
The only really interesting thing is that he was allowed to get away with this parody for so long. And that he had done it before in The Cipriano Case.
Just how perverted is Portuguese Justice, because this was getting ridiculous.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Sep 24, 2012 7:45 pm

Frankly, once people are drinking all day and every day, they tend to need a little something with their breakfast coffee as well, to function at all.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Mon Sep 24, 2012 7:48 pm

bb1 wrote:His deluded fans would be well-advised to read The Truth - I'm A Liar properly, instead of ooh-ing and ahh-ing over their adored Big Rock.

They might get a shock when it dawns on them that he is not actually present at a great many of the incidents he describes; that his 'truth' is, in fact, hearsay or downright invention.

No prizes for guessing where he was when the wonderwoofs were in town...

On August 3rd 2007, I am having dinner in Praia da rocha, near Portimão, with my friend Gaivota. Unable to hide my anxiety, I keep looking at my watch and my telephone. Gaivota asks me if everything is OK: I respond with an absent-minded "Yes." A few kilometres away one of the most important search operations ever carried out in Portugal has begun.

He then proceeds to report it as if he is an eye-witness - when he was actually miles away, feeding his face.

There is incident after incident like that in the thing - yet his cult think it's all true, and cannot see why he is going to be demolished in court.

If he ever deigns to appear, that is.

Was this Lunch Time? Why wasn't he in his Office Coordinating? Actually, why wasn't he there? Some effing coordinator.
I think I am beyond throwing up.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Sep 24, 2012 7:54 pm

It was early evening, Sabot:

http://themaddiecasefiles.com/topic35.html

3rd August 2007. 17.17 PM

Inspection by Sniffer Dog

Location: Apartment 5 A in the Ocean Club) Praia da Luz, Lagos

Participants:
1. PJ – Ricardo Paiva
2. UK Mark Harrison
3. UK Martin Grime, UK Forensic Canine P SM Expert
4. Keela – English Springer

=================

His whole 'book' is like that. Time after time, he describes events as if he had been present - when he wasn't. Time after time, he makes up crap about Jane Tanner, lollipops, Greece, family liason officers - and it is all crap.

None of it is substantiated by the PJ files; indeed, they often directly contradict the libellous trash he invented about the FLOs and Jane Tanner.

But his cult cannot see that he is going to be taken to the cleaners.

Go figure.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Mon Sep 24, 2012 8:01 pm

bb1 wrote:Frankly, once people are drinking all day and every day, they tend to need a little something with their breakfast coffee as well, to function at all.

But sadly they don't realise this. They wake up from dreams that have no relation to reality, but only to their concept of what should be, to suit what they want.

Amaral had been drinking quite considerably for a long time, so he cannot have been able to process possibly intricate details, no matter how simple they seem to you and me. We put these details into place, but Amaral in the midst of his daily hangover won't have been able. And besides, it didn't suit him to do so.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Pedro Silva Tue Sep 25, 2012 12:27 pm

I can imagine the stench of beer from gonçalo amaral near other PJ, or, when amaral arrived at the restaurants: here comes again the fat barrel of beer with legs.
Pedro Silva
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Tue Sep 25, 2012 1:06 pm

Pedro Silva wrote:I can imagine the stench of beer from gonçalo amaral near other PJ, or, when amaral arrived at the restaurants: here comes again the fat barrel of beer with legs.
rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Oct 02, 2012 8:13 pm

Aw, it's Gonc's birthday, and they are all sending him hugs'n'kisses.

Countdown to the showdown - 114 days
Tony Bennett Today

tiny wrote:
Happy Birthday Mr Amaral, hope you have a lovely day

Dr Amaral's birthdays have been somewhat ill-starred.

On 2 October 2007, he was removed from heading the enquiry into Madeleine's disappearance.

Exactly two years later, his birthday party [lies, libel and malicious falsehoods] where the party was being held.

Let's hope that today goes better, with 114 days to go to the start of the final chapter of McCanns v Amaral, which may break some kind of record for the length of time between the original claim in the Lisbon court (June 2008), and the final verdict, expected January or February 2012.

That's 3 years and 8 months, or well over 1,300 days.

And during that period, whoever finally wins or loses, the lawyers will have received fat fees throughout.

Who will be paying those fat fees?

=============

Gonc, of course Pcorneater
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Wed Oct 03, 2012 6:31 am

You can always tell when he's rattled as he makes silly mistakes.

January or February 2012?

Unless, it's already been done and dusted.

rofl rofl rofl rofl

lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next