JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
Riots: Cameron Finally Cuts His Holiday Short - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
Riots: Cameron Finally Cuts His Holiday Short - Page 2 EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
Riots: Cameron Finally Cuts His Holiday Short - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
Riots: Cameron Finally Cuts His Holiday Short - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
Riots: Cameron Finally Cuts His Holiday Short - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
Riots: Cameron Finally Cuts His Holiday Short - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
Riots: Cameron Finally Cuts His Holiday Short - Page 2 EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
Riots: Cameron Finally Cuts His Holiday Short - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
Riots: Cameron Finally Cuts His Holiday Short - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

Riots: Cameron Finally Cuts His Holiday Short

+3
Sabot
Lamplighter
bb1
7 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Riots: Cameron Finally Cuts His Holiday Short - Page 2 Empty Re: Riots: Cameron Finally Cuts His Holiday Short

Post  bb1 Tue Aug 09, 2011 12:09 pm

The hypocrisy is breathtaking, isn't it? They don't seem to see they have EXACTLY the same mindset...

I WAS PROVOKED, INNIT? IT'S MY FREE SPEACH YUMAN RITE, INNIT?

Meanwhile, power vacuums....the government have managed to abdicate responsibility so completely, that, of all people, Two Jags Prescott has become a rallying point for the clean-up, law and order, etc:

http://twitter.com/#!/johnprescott
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Riots: Cameron Finally Cuts His Holiday Short - Page 2 Empty Re: Riots: Cameron Finally Cuts His Holiday Short

Post  bb1 Tue Aug 09, 2011 12:10 pm

Riots: Cameron Finally Cuts His Holiday Short - Page 2 Article-2023554-0D58092100000578-48_964x554

Stupid or what? Nicked for looting Curry's - with your Curry's uniform on.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Tue Aug 09, 2011 12:19 pm

bb1 wrote:Riots: Cameron Finally Cuts His Holiday Short - Page 2 Article-2023554-0D58092100000578-48_964x554

Stupid or what? Nicked for looting Curry's - with your Curry's uniform on.

Gosh. That'll be her out of a job. But at least she will have to wait a bit before she can claim benefits. If she isn't in prison.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Aug 09, 2011 12:28 pm

http://news.sky.com/home/business/article/16046412

Locals Co-ordinate Riot Clean-Up Squads
3Comments
11:48am UK, Tuesday August 09, 2011

Residents in London and beyond have pledged to reclaim streets vandalised by rioters by organising spot clean-up squads.

Riots: Cameron Finally Cuts His Holiday Short - Page 2 16046432

Councils say they have had hundreds of people ringing in to offer clean-up help

Within hours of the unrest escalating, numerous Facebook groups had been set up and local people were arranging to meet using the Twitter hash tag #riotcleanup.
"Clean up starting in an hour. About 200 odd people with broom and marigolds ready to take our town back! Come down!" was among typical postings made on social media.
A special website set up to help co-ordinate the efforts has crashed after being overwhelmed by visitors.
Meanwhile, hundreds of people living in affected boroughs have called their local councils, asking to help with the clear-up.
Croydon Council told Sky News that more than 500 people had rung this morning to offer their assistance, and Hackney Council reported similar support.
Both councils say their clean-up efforts are under control, having begun in the early hours of this morning.
But they are taking names and contact numbers of volunteers in case they are needed later.
A Hackney Council spokesperson said it was "great to see the community coming together" following the unrest that has seen dozens of local businesses damaged.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Anita Tue Aug 09, 2011 2:48 pm

Hi Bonny, I watched the riots on tv last night and I really can't believe what has happened... and Theresa May saying they wont bring in the army or water cannons, what planet does she live on. People homes & business are being destroyed and innocent people are in fear for their lives. These thugs need to be stopped.. what a sad sad world
Anita
Anita
Wise Owl
Wise Owl

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Tue Aug 09, 2011 2:54 pm

I was checking last night with a pal who is a retired copper. He says it is not the Govt who don't like the idea of the water cannons, it's actually the police who don't want them used. They have never liked the idea, they were even reluctant for them to be use in N Ireland. LL
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Aug 09, 2011 2:59 pm

Funny how riots and looting always seem to happen on hot summer nights, isn't it?
This is NOT a new thing; what is different is the lack of any leadership from the government. The looters knew perfectly well that Cameron and co were not going to act with any sense of urgency, or in any decisive way to stop their rampages.
I cannot see Margaret Thatcher - or Gordon Brown - doing nothing while London burned.

For those who think this is some new, social phenomena:

http://blogs.telegraph.co.uk/news/glendacooper/4081741/Boyz_in_da_hood_forsooth/

12th century apprentices were the scourge of medieval London, regularly rioting, and also regularly adopting a hood as their garment of choice

It appears drink had a lot to do with it then, too....
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Aug 09, 2011 3:12 pm

Is it me, or is she enjoying this?

: Riots in Tottenham now
carmen Today at 13:24

Sounds as though kicking off again in Croydon and Hackney

@PaulLewis (from Guardian) a good one to follow

Really? You think? When Guardian journos were following the looters on THEIR Blackberries and not seeing fit to pass on the info to the authorities?

Typical pitchforker attitude.

http://www.annaraccoon.com/politics/the-blackberry-uprising%C2%A9/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+AnnaRaccoon+%28Anna+Raccoon%29

on the subject of the Guardian, Blackberries and looters.

quote:

If the superbly resourced Guardian, with its own BBM account:

We’re grateful for any BBM messages you can send us. You can message me in confidence. My BBM name is ‘Paul’. My PIN number is 22416EC1.

Had access to those messages, then we should assume that responsible journalists would have handed them over to the Police within seconds? Surely?

bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Aug 09, 2011 4:12 pm

What a surprise, another pitchforker blaming anyone but the looters:

Re: What is happening to this country?
aiyoyo Today at 4:07 pm

I cant believe Cameron was on his holiday while when you think the hack scandal is going has just started...no wonder the poor are pissed off with the rich!

And this must comes very timely for murdoch...oh...he must welcome the distraction!

I haven't the words to describe what I think of that. Besides, scumbag.

And I wonder how many of the haters have got new tellies courtesy of their children today? They are the ones who have no respect whatsoever for the law, who hate the police - just look at Bennett's diatribes.
They are the ones eaten up by jealousy and imaginary grievances against 'society'; they are the ones with the sense of entitlement; they are the ones forever banging on about their Free Speach Yuman Rites.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Aug 09, 2011 4:15 pm

bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Tue Aug 09, 2011 4:51 pm

Apparently The Police don't want to use Water Cannon, but Rubber Bullets are okay.
Not that I care about the use of either or. Except that most of them look as though they could do with a bath.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Tue Aug 09, 2011 5:01 pm

Sabot wrote:
Apparently The Police don't want to use Water Cannon, but Rubber Bullets are okay.
Not that I care about the use of either or. Except that most of them look as though they could do with a bath.
Th rubber bullets, the water cannon or the police? Oh, silly me, you mean them pernicious rioters - yeah, wouldn't want to be too close to them! LL
rofl rofl
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Aug 09, 2011 5:09 pm

I couldn't give a flying one about the looters either; apart from anything else, I am disgusted with the pitchforkers, especially on Hellhole, who have been justifying it.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Tue Aug 09, 2011 5:14 pm

bb1 wrote:I couldn't give a flying one about the looters either; apart from anything else, I am disgusted with the pitchforkers, especially on Hellhole, who have been justifying it.

We might have known that they would do that, Bonny. They support Paedophiles and Abductors, so what's a few Looters and Rioters to add to the mix.
This could be why they've gone a bit quiet. Out looting no doubt. It will be interesting to see how many of them boast about their new iPhones.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Aug 09, 2011 5:15 pm

On a lighter note, some excellent photoshopping:

http://photoshoplooter.tumblr.com/

sample:

Riots: Cameron Finally Cuts His Holiday Short - Page 2 Tumblr_lpo2nx0aNT1r1qajlo1_400
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Aug 09, 2011 7:15 pm

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-glasgow-west-14461393

Glasgow youth arrested over Facebook 'riot' message

A teenager from Glasgow has been arrested after a message was posted on Facebook allegedly inciting others to commit acts of disorder.

The 16-year-old was detained during an operation in the city's south side at 12:40 on Monday.

It comes after rioting and looting in London at the weekend spread to other English cities.

He has been charged with breach of the peace and is due to appear at Glasgow Sheriff Court on Wednesday.

Police said they were monitoring social networking sites closely and would take "decisive action" to prevent violence.

The Strathclyde force said there was no intelligence "at this time" to suggest that there was any trouble planned.

Earlier, the Association of Chief Police Officers in Scotland confirmed that forces here were on standby to help colleagues in England if requested.

There have been three nights of violence in London since a 29-year-old man was shot dead in Tottenham by police on Saturday.
A peaceful protest over the death of Mark Duggan was followed by violence which spread to other parts of the city on Sunday.

A third night of unrest saw violence spread outside London to Birmingham, Liverpool, Nottingham and Bristol.

------------------
No, I don't think it would be an awfully good idea to try it here - I suspect the Scottish government would give the police permission to use terminal force if a bunch of yobs tried to burn down Glasgow or Edinburgh...
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Tue Aug 09, 2011 7:20 pm

No, I don't think it would be an awfully good idea to try it here - I suspect the Scottish government would give the police permission to use terminal force if a bunch of yobs tried to burn down Glasgow or Edinburgh...

Personally, I think they'd no need the police, can ye imagine a Glasgie lad or lassie letting anyone burn down God's Ain City? Or even yon Edinburgh? LL
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Aug 09, 2011 7:22 pm

I was just wondering how the wannabe yobbo felt when he was hauled out of his bedroom in the middle of the night by a bunch of Glasgow polis rofl rofl rofl
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Tue Aug 09, 2011 7:26 pm

That'll be one of The McCann Clan no doubt..

Oops.....No, sorry, I forgot. It'll be one of the suppressed underdogs.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Tue Aug 09, 2011 7:27 pm

bb1 wrote:I was just wondering how the wannabe yobbo felt when he was hauled out of his bedroom in the middle of the night by a bunch of Glasgow polis rofl rofl rofl
Verra, verra afeared, I've nae doubt. Big fellas, them Glasgow Polis! He'd be needing a wee change of underpants, I'm thinking. Oh, norty me, such a picture I'm painting!! LL rofl rofl
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Tue Aug 09, 2011 7:30 pm

That didn't take long, did it. It's surprising what they can do when they've a mind to.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Aug 09, 2011 7:34 pm

Well, they are used to dealing with Rangers and Celtic fans, Sabot, he would be easy meat. And he should have remembered what happened to the terrorists who tried to blow up Glasgow airport....
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Tue Aug 09, 2011 7:38 pm

I never had any problems with Rangers and Celtic Fans, Bonny. Mind you, I think they were flumoxed by my accent, and my own particular rendering of Come on, get arf.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Aug 09, 2011 7:43 pm

Sorry, got distracted there by some silly moo on Sky going on about the poor ickle wickle rioters feeling excluded from society....

Here's my insight....

Yobbos hanging around streets on hot summers' nights are just looking for trouble to cause, frequently due to an excess of hormones and alcohol.
They are enjoying the mayhem and destruction, and being able to upgrade their cellphones and TVs for free.

STOP MAKING EXCUSES FOR LOOTING AND ARSON, FFS.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Tue Aug 09, 2011 7:52 pm

This whole thing reminds me of those gatherings a few years ago, where people texted each other and then turned up somewhere to 'rumble'? There was trouble at those events too, as I remember. Only now they can make it much bigger, more universal. LL
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next