JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
Scandal erupts around Bennett EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
Scandal erupts around Bennett EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
Scandal erupts around Bennett EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
Scandal erupts around Bennett EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
Scandal erupts around Bennett EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
Scandal erupts around Bennett EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
Scandal erupts around Bennett EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
Scandal erupts around Bennett EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
Scandal erupts around Bennett EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

Scandal erupts around Bennett

+6
Pedro Silva
Lamplighter
muratfan
Maggs
crazytony
bb1
10 posters

Page 1 of 9 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Scandal erupts around Bennett Empty Scandal erupts around Bennett

Post  bb1 Sat Dec 29, 2012 12:08 pm

Bennett's frit alright. He's turned up:

http://www.bigfooty.com/forum/threads/madeleine-mccann.983295/page-46

No, not to mend his ways and apologise for the carp he was coming out with yesterday. It's to plug his dire book about Barrymore.

I hope the Aussies note that he is accusing yet another person of a heinous crime without any evidence, and having the gall to post a link to:

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/people/profiles/michael-barrymore-im-an-alcoholic-and-have-had-my-problems-but-i-never-murdered-anyone-i-was-set-up-8432887.html

which includes:

How tabloids ran bogus allegations

Bennett would also do well to read:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2254489/Michael-Barrymore-Fallen-TV-star-admits-came-close-killing-branded-murderer.html

Though Bennett is so sick, he will probably regard his part in nearly driving someone to kill themselves as a triumph, which could only have been bettered if Barrymore had indeed committed suicide.

Pity it's too late for to take action against Bennett now; maybe he can name and shame, though? Draw attention to Bennett's fascination with the more extreme homosexual practices?

Oh, and Bennett seems to have forgotten to tell the Aussies that Stuart Lubbock's family refuse to have anything to do with him.

Wonder why that would be?

Last edited by bb1 on Sat Dec 29, 2012 11:07 pm; edited 2 times in total
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Scandal erupts around Bennett Empty Re: Scandal erupts around Bennett

Post  bb1 Sat Dec 29, 2012 12:09 pm

BTW, I wonder if Bennett's annoyed because not even Barrymore acknowledged his trash in the interviews?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Sat Dec 29, 2012 12:17 pm

bb1 wrote:BTW, I wonder if Bennett's annoyed because not even Barrymore acknowledged his trash in the interviews?

He lost all rights to the book two years ago. Therefor, Bennett cannot use the Lubbock name to further his cause.

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Dec 29, 2012 12:26 pm

Oh, did he now? So, why is he plugging it? Trying to make himself sound important?

I doubt if the Aussies would be impressed by Bennett's homophobia...

http://www.amazon.co.uk/product-reviews/0954694910/ref=dp_top_cm_cr_acr_txt?ie=UTF8&showViewpoints=1

Despite claiming the contrary this book is highly homophobic, Mr. Bennet's claim that "no responsible mother would let an active homosexual into her house" seems a little ludicrous to me, not to mention the constant references to hunting down homosexual sex and so on. It seems fine for Stuart Lubbock to be a womaniser but the gay equivilent seems abhorant to Mr. Bennett.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Dec 29, 2012 1:09 pm

Bennett demonstrates that there is no barrel he will not scrape through:

Re: BREAKING NEWS....'Many die' in Connecticut primary school shooting
Tony Bennett Today at 9:12 am

Jean wrote:
I love a good conspiracy theory but, to suggest that the school massacre did not happen because nobody has seen proof of it, is in my view giving conspiracy theorists a worse name than they already have!

Just for the record, of course 27 people died as stated. What I have done, in a modest way, is to query the official version that this event was accomplished by one lone deranged man acting alone. Just for starters, there are reports of two other men being apprehended. There are other significant inconsistenecies, e.g. about the weapons used by the man/men. There are now many websites and blogs fully accepting that 27 people were killed, but asking penetrating questions about how this was accomplished

Notice how he fails to tell them that the 'many websites' are the breeding grounds of the Ickettes, survivalists, 9/ll Truthers and similar lunatics, who are all convinced that it is a NWO black op. to make them give up their arsenals of firearms.

Why does he never, ever tell the truth?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Dec 29, 2012 1:13 pm

bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Dec 29, 2012 1:40 pm

Bennett doesn't seem to have told the Aussies about this:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anthony_Bennett_(politician)

On 13 July 2007, during the launch of Not Awight, Terry Lubbock made a speech, in which he announced that Bennett would no longer be representing him and that The Lubbock Trust was being wound up as most of its original purposes had been achieved.[27] It was further claimed that Lubbock and Bennett had split following the police investigation into Bennett.[25]
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Maggs Sat Dec 29, 2012 1:47 pm

bb1 wrote:Bennett doesn't seem to have told the Aussies about this:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anthony_Bennett_(politician)

On 13 July 2007, during the launch of Not Awight, Terry Lubbock made a speech, in which he announced that Bennett would no longer be representing him and that The Lubbock Trust was being wound up as most of its original purposes had been achieved.[27] It was further claimed that Lubbock and Bennett had split following the police investigation into Bennett.[25]

Lubbock Trust axed amid row
http://www.harlowstar.co.uk/News/Lubbock-Trust-axed-amid-row.htm
Maggs
Maggs
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Dec 29, 2012 1:55 pm

Oh my, Maggs, good find!

http://www.harlowstar.co.uk/News/Lubbock-Trust-axed-amid-row.htm

Lubbock Trust axed amid row Richard Stainton
A CAMPAIGN to establish the full facts in the death of Stuart Lubbock at the Roydon home of former TV star Michael Barrymore has been thrown into disarray by an acrimonious row.

The bust-up came as it emerged police are investigating allegations of "homophobic hate" on The Lubbock Trust's website.

The trust worked for years to keep Stuart's unsolved death in 2001 in the public eye but has now been formally wound up.

Stuart's father Terry, of Great Brays, Harlow, confirmed this week he has dropped Mr Bennett as his solicitor after Essex Police launched its investigation.

Events came to a head just days after the release of the book Not Awight: Getting Away With Murder - co-authored by Mr Lubbock and Mr Bennett, although it is understood the latter wrote the majority - when Mr Bennett accused trust chairman Harry Cichy, the book's publisher, of selling it on internet auction site eBay without permission.

"This book was never written for anyone's individual profit," said Mr Bennett. "In fact, it was always understood that all sales would go towards the benefit of the trust," he said.

However, Mr Cichy described Mr Bennett as a "stirrer" who was needled by the decision to drop him.

"I want to make it perfectly clear that I never sought to make any money from the book," he said. "All I wanted to do was to raise awareness of the injustice surrounding Stuart Lubbock's death. It is true that a copy of the book was used on eBay, but purely as a marketing tool. I have no hidden agenda - I never even expected the book to make a profit."

Mr Lubbock told the Star: "Some of the stuff on The Lubbock Trust website was attracting negative publicity, which is not what I need at this stage of the campaign, but I'm very grateful for all that Tony has done for the trust in the past and for his work on the book."

Meanwhile, Chippingfield resident Mr Bennett (59) has expressed his bewilderment at the police investigation into the website which criticises the lifestyle of "predatory homosexuals".

He believes the accusations were malicious and has approached the Independent Police Complaints Commission over his treatment. "There is only factual comment and opinion on the website, and certainly nothing that could be seen as a criminal offence," he insisted.

An Essex Police spokesman said: "A priority of ours is to investigate all reports of hate crime. A full investigation is being conducted to identify whether an offence has been committed."

==============

Mr Cichy described Mr Bennett as a "stirrer" who was needled by the decision to drop him.

Bennett to a T. rofl
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Dec 29, 2012 2:21 pm

I've just realised something. It's too late now for Barrymore to do anything about Bennett's original libel, but Bennett is now libelling him all over again, making wild and baseless accusations.

No doubt needled because Barrymore didn't mention Bennett when he gave the interviews. Pcorneater

bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Dec 29, 2012 2:28 pm

quote:

Oh...more deletions going on, but not the main one that was off topic

Bennett at his usual tricks is he, crying to the mods? He shouldn't have posted his plug for his homophobic trash to begin with.

I do hope people are contacting Michael Barrymore about Bennett, as he's libelling Barrymore all over again.

What part of NO CHARGES does Bennett not grasp?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Dec 29, 2012 2:58 pm

http://watchingthetrolls.blogspot.co.uk/2012/12/bennett-attempting-to-get-out-of-court.html

Dear me! That would certainly explain his kamikaze behaviour of late. Pcorneater
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Dec 29, 2012 3:20 pm

Scandal erupts around Bennett Book

Aw, bless! Bennett's in the cream puff because he didn't get his name in the papers. Incidentally, that is yet another libellous statement Mr Barrymore may be interested in.

It's for the REAL police to decide what is true, and what isn't. Not an internet stalker and attention-seeker.

http://thehoundingofthemccans.blogspot.co.uk/2012/12/bennett-it-isnt-your-book.html
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  muratfan Sat Dec 29, 2012 3:23 pm

bb1 wrote:http://watchingthetrolls.blogspot.co.uk/2012/12/bennett-attempting-to-get-out-of-court.html

Dear me! That would certainly explain his kamikaze behaviour of late. Pcorneater

This is also backed up by someone involved in the case who contacted me.
muratfan
muratfan
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Dec 29, 2012 3:24 pm

Oh my, what an interesting link on Myths - and a very interesting comment:

http://www.anorak.co.uk/179326/celebrities/nicole-richie-honours-essex-with-harlow.html/

12 Terry Lubbock says:
October 22nd, 2008 at 6:42 pm
Terry Lubbock as of the 13th July 2007 I have had nothing to do with Tony Bennett.

Mr Bennett is no longer my solicitor. It is my regret that I live in the same Town of Harlow, as Mr Bennett. I fully support Gerry & Kate McCann in finding their daughter little Madeleine.

Administrator: You are welcome here. Tony Bennett has not been for some months. -agw

Is he welcome ANYWHERE, apart from his home roost? I should think the Aussie site bitterly regrets letting the Vampire in.

ETA:

This is also backed up by someone involved in the case who contacted me.

Yes, there are one or two whispers about this circulating. Bennett is going to have to 'fess up to his fan club sooner or later.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Dec 29, 2012 3:33 pm

bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Dec 29, 2012 4:04 pm

Bennett sneering on the Aussie site:

P.S. Debunker has still found himself unable to answer one simple question I asked him 6 days ago, during which time I've answered 13 of his...

How odd! No mention of him going crying to the mods when Debunker was showing him up for what he is, and getting Debunker and ISAR banned.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Sat Dec 29, 2012 4:08 pm

I thought the Lubbock trust was closed?
http://tony-bennett.org.uk/

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Dec 29, 2012 4:11 pm

My my, he must have 'forgotten' to remove that from the internet, Tony. Having a lot of memory trouble just now, is Bennett.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Dec 29, 2012 4:14 pm

5. Michael Barrymore is unlikely to sue me as he took no action when my book was serialised in the News of the World January 2007 nor when it was published June 2007.

That was then, this is now. Mr Barrymore sounds in much better spirits, and may well be attracted to the idea of dealing with one of his worst defamers.

Especially as said defamer is currently repeating it all on the open internet, despite NO CHARGES having been laid.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Dec 29, 2012 4:20 pm

That's some load of untruths Bennett has come away with....he seems to have forgotten to mention Ed Smethurst and the £50,000 costs, among other things.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Sat Dec 29, 2012 4:21 pm

I would say the guy will sue. Especially as he has just received a v biggrin biggrin ast amount of money from the News Of The World owners. They paid for hacking the guy's phone.

Last edited by crazytony on Sat Dec 29, 2012 4:35 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : rotten spelling)

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Dec 29, 2012 4:32 pm

Good point, Tony.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/people/profiles/michael-barrymore-im-an-alcoholic-and-have-had-my-problems-but-i-never-murdered-anyone-i-was-set-up-8432887.html

The News of the World’s owner, News International, has agreed to pay 60-year-old “substantial damages” for his breach of privacy claim for phone hacking. He says of the press: “They killed Michael Barrymore.”

If Barrymore now feels able to take on the press, then a serial loser like Bennett will be little more than an aperitif.

It will be entirely Bennett's fault if Barrymore does turn his guns on him; no-one forced Bennett to start jumping up and down shouting LOOKAMEE! this morning.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Dec 29, 2012 4:36 pm

Oh good, Debunker has been allowed back on the pitch - hope ISAR has, too.

Bennett won't be happy. He'll be crying to the mods again Pcorneater
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Maggs Sat Dec 29, 2012 5:28 pm

OH Deary me Comeonthen

BENNETT ATTEMPTING TO GET OUT OF COURT
NEWS RECEIVED IS THAT BENNETT HAS BEEN FRANTICALLY SENDING LETTERS TO CARTER RUCK, ATTEMPTING TO COME TO A SETTLEMENT OVER HIS FORTHCOMING CASE, VERSUS THE McCANN FAMILY, YOU KNOW THE FAMILY HE HAS HARASSED, STALKED, AND SMEARED FOR THE LAST 5 YEARS.

BENNETT HAS ASKED IF A DEAL CAN BE MADE, HE WANTS TO PAY A SUM OF £5,000 AND WRITE AN APOLOGY, BUT STILL ALLOWED TO DISCUSS WHAT HE SAYS IS EVIDENCE AGAINST THE McCANNS....CARTER RUCK HAVE RESPONDED BY SAYING NO TO HIM, POLITELY.

BENNETT ALSO ASKED IF CARTER RUCK WOULD NOT CHARGE THEIR COSTS TO HIM, AND IF THEY COULD CONTRIBUTE TO HIS COSTS AS WELL....HOW STUPID CAN THE MAN GET.

BENNETT HAS DECIDED NOT TO TELL THIS TO HIS STUPID DISCIPLES ON HIS FORUM..INSTEAD TRYING TO KEEP CLAIMING CARTER RUCK ARE PRESSURING HIM ALL THE TIME, YET THEY ADVISED BENNETT, IF HE APOLOGISED AND STUCK TO THE UNDERTAKING THAT WAS AGREED, THEY WOULD NOT GO TO COURT, BUT BENNETT DECIDED NOT TO DO THAT

http://watchingthetrolls.blogspot.co.uk/2012/12/bennett-attempting-to-get-out-of-court.html
Maggs
Maggs
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 9 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next