JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
Bennett playing stupid games with Carter Ruck EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
Bennett playing stupid games with Carter Ruck EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
Bennett playing stupid games with Carter Ruck EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
Bennett playing stupid games with Carter Ruck EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
Bennett playing stupid games with Carter Ruck EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
Bennett playing stupid games with Carter Ruck EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
Bennett playing stupid games with Carter Ruck EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
Bennett playing stupid games with Carter Ruck EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
Bennett playing stupid games with Carter Ruck EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

Bennett playing stupid games with Carter Ruck

+7
muratfan
Maggs
Lamplighter
barbiecar
Pedro Silva
crazytony
bb1
11 posters

Page 1 of 9 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Bennett playing stupid games with Carter Ruck Empty Bennett playing stupid games with Carter Ruck

Post  bb1 Wed Jan 02, 2013 7:15 pm

It's pointless expecting anything resembling truth from the 'man', and I can't be bother repeating all his twisting and whinging.

It begins:

McCann v Bennett 'commit-to-jail' case may (OR MAY NOT) be heard on Tues 29 and Weds 30 January
Tony Bennett Today at 5:14 pm

On 31 December (Monday) I replied to a letter from Carter-Ruck in the Smethurst v Bennett case. Carter-Ruck had asked for my consent to adjourn the costs hearing listed for 11 January. The grounds were that their partner with conduct of the case would be absent at this time. They also asked for a list of dates to avoid between now and mid-March.

I consented, and in doing so gave them a short list of a few dates that would not be convenient. These dates included 29 and 30 January.

Today (Wednesday) I received a short and rather curt note from Carter-Ruck which informed me:

“The Queens’ Bench Listing Office had at the end of November already listed the contempt hearing for one and a half days on 29 and 30 January 2013, having taken into account the dates to avoid which you previously provided to us and to the Court. The Listing Office has confirmed that a Notice of Hearing containing formal notification of these dates was sent to both parties on 4 December 2012. As such, we are surprised that you now suggest that the dates of 29 and 30 January are not convenient for you.

“If you now wish to adjourn this hearing it will be necessary for you to contact the Court formally to apply for an adjournment and to provide an explanation of your reasons for doing so. We must reserve our clients’ rights to seek payment from you of their costs in dealing with any adjournment application”.

]Why has this situation arisen?

======================

blah blah blah, evade, divert, twist....

He's claiming he didn't get their letters. Yes, I know. Rolling Eyes

Oh, and it's also all muratfan's fault, so no change there rofl rofl rofl rofl

Carter Ruck must wonder what kind of unprofessional, twisting, lunatic they are dealing with.

In their shoes, I would be demanding he gets his sorry ar@e into the High Court and stop prevaricating and evading.

Last edited by bb1 on Fri Jan 25, 2013 9:06 pm; edited 4 times in total
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Bennett playing stupid games with Carter Ruck Empty Re: Bennett playing stupid games with Carter Ruck

Post  bb1 Wed Jan 02, 2013 7:17 pm

Oh, and making up sh*te about the Bar Council 'investigating' CR partners may impress the hounders, but it doesn't cut it in the real world.

Especially from someone who took money from News International, but forgot to mention it for years.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Bennett playing stupid games with Carter Ruck Empty Re: Bennett playing stupid games with Carter Ruck

Post  crazytony Wed Jan 02, 2013 7:44 pm

bb1 wrote:Oh, and making up sh*te about the Bar Council 'investigating' CR partners may impress the hounders, but it doesn't cut it in the real world.

Especially from someone who took money from News International, but forgot to mention it for years.

The Conservative MP Peter Bottomley reported the firm to the Law Society due to their actions which prevented The Guardian covering parliamentary proceedings,[38] however the Law Society did not uphold any complaint.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carter-Ruck

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Jan 02, 2013 7:50 pm

It's nothing as normal as that, Tony. He's doing it to hassle CR, to try to get out of paying the costs of the Smethurst business.

Childish and unprofessional beyond belief; he surely doesn't think these antics impress court officials?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Pedro Silva Wed Jan 02, 2013 7:55 pm

this is what to expect from TB.
Pedro Silva
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Jan 02, 2013 7:59 pm

Quite; I wouldn't put it past him to tell Mrs B. to pick up the mail from the mat, and burn anything that looks legal without telling him.

So he can now claim he didn't get a letter.

“The Queens’ Bench Listing Office had at the end of November already listed the contempt hearing for one and a half days on 29 and 30 January 2013,

Are we also supposed to believe he didn't check the Lists? His contempt for the High Court is stunning.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  barbiecar Wed Jan 02, 2013 8:07 pm

So CR ask is it alright to change the date of a costs hearing and when won't he be able to attend between now and March (seems like a reasonable time frame) and he includes his already set court dates?

barbiecar
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Wed Jan 02, 2013 8:12 pm

The Listing Office has confirmed that a Notice of Hearing containing formal notification of these dates was sent to both parties on 4 December 2012.
Easy way to check, did the other party get their notification? If so, then I cannot believe that bentit didn't get his. If, as he claims, earlier letters went to the wrong address, would not the Court send his recorded delivery just to ensure it arrived safely? Just asking .... LL hmmm hmmm
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Jan 02, 2013 8:15 pm

I simply do not believe his latest excuse, Barbie:

First, no Notice of Hearing has reached me from the High Court Queens Bench Listing Office. On previous occasions, despite my constantly making sure they have the right address, they sent out a Notice of Hearing to the wrong address. Quite possibly this has happened again despite my best efforts.

I expect the dog ate his homework, too.

Thing is, anything legal addressed to Bennett, Harlow would reach his letterbox - he's notorious there, too.

Believe the High Court or believe the 'man' who took thousands from NOTW? No contest, is there?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Jan 02, 2013 8:29 pm

I have suggested that in view of the facts that (a) I did not get a Notice of Hearing from the High Court and (b) Carter-Ruck also failed to tell me about the hearing date, that Carter-Ruck re-arrange the two day hearing at the earliest convenient date for both parties.

So, both the High Court and Carter Ruck are to blame for the dog eating Bennett's homework? rofl rofl rofl rofl

That's a good 'un. Bennett playing stupid games with Carter Ruck Th_rofl-1
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Jan 02, 2013 8:53 pm

“If you now wish to adjourn this hearing it will be necessary for you to contact the Court formally to apply for an adjournment and to provide an explanation of your reasons for doing so. We must reserve our clients’ rights to seek payment from you of their costs in dealing with any adjournment application”.

Carter Ruck are obviously as p*ssed off with Bennett as everyone else is; does he seriously think he can mess the High Court around like this, without there being consequences?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Maggs Wed Jan 02, 2013 9:02 pm

I don't believe a word of this, the lying git!!

Does he really think it can't be checked. Royal Mail do know whats been sent out, I'm sure.

So his postman must be INNIT!! Comeonthen
Maggs
Maggs
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Jan 02, 2013 9:31 pm

Have you ever heard the like? Even his loyal hounders don't seem terribly impressed by this nonsense.

Oh, maybe he should write another dirty book and sell it to News International? He'd be able to afford a barrister then. Pcorneater
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Maggs Wed Jan 02, 2013 9:35 pm

bb1 wrote:Have you ever heard the like? Even his loyal hounders don't seem terribly impressed by this nonsense.

Oh, maybe he should write another dirty book and sell it to News International? He'd be able to afford a barrister then. Pcorneater

I'm surprised he hasn't asked Phil Taylor for a donation rofl rofl
Maggs
Maggs
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Jan 02, 2013 10:55 pm

I doubt if he can expect much mercy from NI, not after him so hypocritically attacking them.

How any of the hounders can support him after this weekend's revelations, I do not know.

Oh bless, he's knitted another sock! rofl
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Jan 03, 2013 10:49 am

Re: McCann v Bennett 'commit-to-jail' case may (OR MAY NOT) be heard on Tues 29 and Weds 30 January
Jean Today at 9:09 am

It is hard to understand how correspondence could suddenly be wrongly addressed. In the past C-R has managed to deliver mountains of paperwork personally to Tony. His address must be etched permanently in the minds of Kevin and Co.

This reeks of what is known as playing silly b*ggers for no reason other than causing as much inconvenience and stress as possible.

-------

Quite - so why is Bennett doing it?

No-one believes his ridiculous excuse except the stupid, gullible hounders.

After all, what are the odds of him being 'unavailable' ON THE VERY TWO DAYS LISTED IN THE LETTERS HE CLAIMS NOT TO HAVE RECEIVED?

He doesn't have to work for a living; he doesn't do anything useful in society. And I doubt if the High Court will find, Taking mater to her old folks' club an acceptable excuse.

Oh, and why do the hounders have an imaginary friend called Kevin?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Pedro Silva Thu Jan 03, 2013 11:37 am

if TB thinks that he can mess with CR or the court, he is wrong.

I wonder when or if he will be in court with a trial against him.
Pedro Silva
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Jan 03, 2013 11:43 am

No-one believes his ridiculous story except his nasty, gullible cult, Pedro. I am sure the High Court has heard pathetic excuses like this before.

He may well find himself ORDERED to appear, whether he likes it or not. He's been messing the court around for a year now.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Jan 03, 2013 11:51 am

Does Bennett really expect to be believed after Barrymoregate?

Paul Coxwell ‏@PaulCoxwell
@zampos I've read the chapter.... My goodness what a mind you have for creative (bullshit) writing. But then again, NI were paying you...

Wonder if that will be mentioned at Bennett's trial, as evidence of how untrustworthy he is?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Pedro Silva Thu Jan 03, 2013 12:29 pm

Yes bb1, you´re right. when will that happen?
Pedro Silva
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Jan 03, 2013 12:37 pm

I am hoping that, when he is in the dock, Bennett starts shouting and bawling about muratfan.

The judge will have the loony sectioned, in between laughing his head off.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Jan 03, 2013 12:39 pm

Father Jack ‏@urcrazytoo
Re @zampos apparently only people who don't know where he lives are the courts. We know what your plan is Bennett, it's transparent!

It sure is; only the stupid hounders are falling for it.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Thu Jan 03, 2013 12:53 pm

As far as I am aware the case proceedings are still scheduled for the twenty ninth (29) and thirtieth (30) of January 2013.

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Jan 03, 2013 12:58 pm

I should think the High Court is sick to death of Bennett, Tony - he is treating them like fools.

I seem to recall Judge Tugendhat said something about getting a move on with the matter? And Bennett sticking him, and words he didn't say, on that banner, will not have helped one bit.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Thu Jan 03, 2013 1:23 pm

Bonny, after the News International Monies revelations, as far as I am concerned; anything Bennett has to say is not a worth a dime.
He is an egocentric hypocrite and so far up himself he can brush his teeth from the same orifice he sits on.
If he thinks for one moment the courts don't know what he is up to, then he is a bigger fool than I have ever given him credit for.

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 9 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next