JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
amaral´s interview at TV Portuguese channel - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
amaral´s interview at TV Portuguese channel - Page 2 EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
amaral´s interview at TV Portuguese channel - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
amaral´s interview at TV Portuguese channel - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
amaral´s interview at TV Portuguese channel - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
amaral´s interview at TV Portuguese channel - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
amaral´s interview at TV Portuguese channel - Page 2 EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
amaral´s interview at TV Portuguese channel - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
amaral´s interview at TV Portuguese channel - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

amaral´s interview at TV Portuguese channel

5 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

amaral´s interview at TV Portuguese channel - Page 2 Empty Re: amaral´s interview at TV Portuguese channel

Post  Sabot Mon Oct 24, 2011 7:21 pm

lily wrote:Aren't they Mackintoshes, Sabot? rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

I do hope that it doesn't wash them out. Pcorneater

I wouldn't take my Mackintosh out in the rain, Lily. Nor my Burberry neither.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

amaral´s interview at TV Portuguese channel - Page 2 Empty Re: amaral´s interview at TV Portuguese channel

Post  lily Mon Oct 24, 2011 7:46 pm

I wouldn't take my Mac out in the rain either, Sabot but I would and have my Burberry. Pcorneater

I wonder how the protesters will get home? I do hope they walk as it would be hypocritical for them to be using trains or buses or cars that evil corporations made. Pcorneater

lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Oct 24, 2011 7:48 pm

Their mummies and daddies will probably sent the chaffeurs to collect them Pcorneater
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Mon Oct 24, 2011 7:52 pm

lily wrote:I wouldn't take my Mac out in the rain either, Sabot but I would and have my Burberry. Pcorneater

I wonder how the protesters will get home? I do hope they walk as it would be hypocritical for them to be using trains or buses or cars that evil corporations made. Pcorneater

You let your precious Burberry get wet? How could you, Lily? Haven't you got a Barbour?
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Mon Oct 24, 2011 7:59 pm

They would deserve that, Bonny. After all, they have done so much to make the world a better place and have suffered sleeping rough to boot. Sad

Sabot, I got it in London when the prices were actually reasonable and it was raining. rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Mon Oct 24, 2011 8:05 pm

lily wrote:They would deserve that, Bonny. After all, they have done so much to make the world a better place and have suffered sleeping rough to boot. Sad

Sabot, I got it in London when the prices were actually reasonable and it was raining. rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

My Barbour is a Fake. Only Chavs have real ones. I'll do you a swap if you like. Just to save you the embarrassment.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Mon Oct 24, 2011 8:12 pm

Nice try but no tamale, Sabot. hug rofl rofl rofl rofl
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Mon Oct 24, 2011 8:18 pm

lily wrote:Nice try but no tamale, Sabot. hug rofl rofl rofl rofl

That's quite alright, Lily. If you want to be mistaken for a Chav then that's fine by me.

Unless you are one, of course. In which case, keep your rotten Barbour. See if I care.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Mon Oct 24, 2011 8:22 pm

Am no more a chav than I look like Bennett. I could put you down as first in line for the coat if I decide to clear it out from my closet? Pcorneater
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Mon Oct 24, 2011 8:34 pm

lily wrote:Am no more a chav than I look like Bennett. I could put you down as first in line for the coat if I decide to clear it out from my closet? Pcorneater

How does next week sound?
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Mon Oct 24, 2011 11:43 pm

biggrin
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Tue Oct 25, 2011 12:01 am

lily wrote: biggrin

santa
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Tue Oct 25, 2011 12:04 am

Hide rofl rofl rofl
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2