JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
Gonc goes back to skool EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
Gonc goes back to skool EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
Gonc goes back to skool EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
Gonc goes back to skool EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
Gonc goes back to skool EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
Gonc goes back to skool EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
Gonc goes back to skool EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
Gonc goes back to skool EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
Gonc goes back to skool EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

Gonc goes back to skool

+2
Sabot
bb1
6 posters

Go down

Gonc goes back to skool Empty Gonc goes back to skool

Post  bb1 Fri Jan 18, 2013 12:21 pm

http://expressodooriente.com/?p=8137

Gonçalo Amaral returns to his childhood school

Gonc goes back to skool R_Conferencia-Goncalo-Amaral-EB1-Adriano-Correia-de-Oliveira-Janeiro-2013-300x294

Former Criminal Investigator Criminal Police presented the EB1 C / JI Adriano Correia de Oliveira, the groves, the institution that he attended in his childhood, his latest book "Life Without Defense" and spoke about the prevention of abduction and abuse Child.
The initiative of the Association of Parents and Guardians of EB1 C / JI Adriano Correia de Oliveira, in Groves, joined parents, teachers and many local community members who wish to hear the conference Gonçalo Amaral, entitled "Prevention of abduction and child abuse | Challenges in a globalized world. "
A subject that raises increasing concern to parents and guardians, serving as inspiration for the new book from the author. In "Lives without defense", Gonçalo Amaral reveals in his preface moments of his childhood, recalling his years in EB1 C / JI Adriano Correia de Oliveira, in Groves. Many years later, returning to the institution was a unique experience: "I've given many speeches, but this was the one that most struck me, because it was the school I attended 40 years ago. I made ​​a 5. Th and 6. Grade here and here learned what freedom was, prior to April 25. It was a return to origins. "Refers to express the East the former. Criminal Investigator.

During the conference, Gonçalo Amaral drew attention to the work done by the police in cases of child abduction, which still needs to be done in this area, explained the difference between abduction and disappearance, warned of the importance of giving autonomy to parents and children talked about ways of preventing abductions nowadays, including the dangers of virtual friends who are online.
Present at this event also chairman of the Parish Council of Plantations. To José Manuel Rosa Egypt "theme brought by Gonçalo Amaral was very important to the educational community, to become aware of what are the current dangers to children and how should we deal with these problems." Notes the mayor

-----------

Creepy Gonc has some nerve, lecturing ANYONE about child protection. And I thought he said that children were never, ever abducted in Portugal?

PTA meetings in the school gym are a bit of a comedown from trying to charge people €80,000 for interviews, aren't they?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Gonc goes back to skool Empty Re: Gonc goes back to skool

Post  bb1 Fri Jan 18, 2013 12:23 pm

explained the difference between abduction and disappearance

Oh, there it is - didn't think Creepy Gonc would miss a chance to continue his vendetta. biggrin
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Fri Jan 18, 2013 12:32 pm

So that's where he learned how to carry on being a fascist. I would do the maths if I could be bothered. But he was born before The Glorious Revolution.
And just how many genuine Abductions has he ever admitted to investigating?
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Jan 18, 2013 12:37 pm

Incidentally, that appears to be some kind of local newspaper reporting on the PTA meeting, not Expresso proper. biggrin

This was Gonc's last appearance in the real Expresso:

http://expresso.sapo.pt/uma-historia-de-pesadelo=f776417

The writer expressed his revulsion for Gonc sidekick Cristovao (cowardice and cover-up) and so memorably described Gonc as:

the famous and creepy Goncalo Amaral

I am actually surprised the school allowed a convicted criminal like Creepy Gonc on their premises.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Fri Jan 18, 2013 12:46 pm

I would like to know what his Mother ever did to him to make him so despise women.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Jan 18, 2013 12:46 pm

Sabot wrote:
So that's where he learned how to carry on being a fascist. I would do the maths if I could be bothered. But he was born before The Glorious Revolution.

He will have trained under the remnants of Salazar's Finest, Sabot. And let us not forget his association with Masonic Mayor and general nasty piece of work Moita Flores:

MF – Things were different in my time. She would have been under such an attack that before she realised anything, she'd be in jail.

That's a Fascist if ever I saw one. IMO. Wink
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Fri Jan 18, 2013 12:48 pm

Gonc goes back to skool Sofia

Translation of the above

Alexandra Sofia de Sousa Manjua Leal

Excellency
Dr. Guilhermino Encarnação
Faro's Director of the Judiciary Police

Faro, 23/12/2007

Dear Sir:

As you know I'm the wife of the Coordinator of Criminal Investigation Gonçalo Amaral, with whom I have a daughter minor of age, with 4 years old, named Inês Sofia. You know also that Inês Sofia is living temporarily with her father.
By the present way I want to expose to you:

1. As agreed with my husband, Inês Sofia should spend Christmas with me, since last Thursday, day 20th. In that day, I contacted Gonçalo by mobile phone, and I was informed that Inês was with him, in trip to Coimbra and would only return on the following day;

2. On Friday 21st, I called again my husband, around lunch time. He informed me they were still on trip and at soon he arrive to Faro he will give me Inês. I waited until 8 PM without any news and Gonçalo never answered my phone calls. I then decided to go to a pub where I encountered Gonçalo and other colleagues of him consuming alcoholic beverages, asking him by Inês Sofia, he answered, visible drunken, that “she was resting” and that he will give me the child the following day. Then he departed, driving an Audi car from the police.

3. On Saturday 22nd , and after many attempts, my husband finally answered the phone in the middle of the afternoon, and asked me to get Inês in home. I rushed to the residence, but nobody was there. After a while, Gonçalo appeared driving the same car, and again in a notorious state of drunkenness. Having asked him for Inês Sofia, he ordered me to go inside the house, where he insulted me and threatened me of death. I abandoned the place.

4.Today, Sunday 23rd, and after numerous attempts, Gonçalo never answered his phone and he is not at home.

Unfortunately, this situation is not a unique and isolated act, and you Sir well know about other times in the past where I've also asked for your help. Once more, I ask again for your help, in order to guarantee Inês Sofia integrity, and in order to localize her.
Best Regards,

Alexandra Sofia de Sousa Manjua Leal

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Pedro Silva Fri Jan 18, 2013 12:50 pm

shut up gonçalo amaral, you have no authority whatsoever to talk about parenthood, or advise parents, because you, while drunk, drove a car at high-speed, during night, with you daughter, a child, in the back seat of your car.
Pedro Silva
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Jan 18, 2013 12:51 pm

Creepy Gonc must have had his fingers in his ears when the teacher was covering morals and citizenship, Tony.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Fri Jan 18, 2013 1:05 pm

bb1 wrote:
Sabot wrote:

He will have trained under the remnants of Salazar's Finest, Sabot. And let us not forget his association with Masonic Mayor and general nasty piece of work Moita Flores:

MF – Things were different in my time. She would have been under such an attack that before she realised anything, she'd be in jail.

That's a Fascist if ever I saw one. IMO. Wink

This has been obvious for some time, Bonny. Especially as Salazar's Finest finished up running The PJ after The Glorious Revolution. This was history repeating itself. This is what always happens. Perhaps because the liberated peasants don't have much idea of what to do. And such a mess it was for at least three years.
One of my husbands was in Portugal in the 60s, and I was there several times in the late 70s. And it was pretty obvious that things hadn't changed.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Jan 18, 2013 1:14 pm

Wonder why Gonc didn't play his Ace in his old school gym? After all, according to John Bullsh*t, he is triumphant, so why haven't we heard about the Ace?

The Ace should have had a special supplement in CdM by now, surely?

Oh wait, I know. It's because the Ace doesn't exist, and never did, and smiffy was talking bolleaux.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Maggs Fri Jan 18, 2013 1:27 pm

How surprising, Gonc shows his ugly mush just before another court date wker

One good thing though, he can't claim to be ill, can he? That is unless he get a pain in the bottomsup next week.

Still no sign of that divorce yet, either whistle
Maggs
Maggs
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Jan 18, 2013 2:11 pm

Gonc goes back to skool Gonkskool

Look at him, in contrast to the other two gentlemen - he has a glower on his face that would turn milk sour.

Doesn't look very triumphant, does he? BullSh*t has made such a fool of himself.....
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Jan 18, 2013 2:22 pm

Every picture tells a story:

Gonc goes back to skool Gonkskool2

The men at the left of the picture are ignoring Big Rock, the two in the centre appear to be talking across him, and the woman at the right looks positively suicidal.

Looks like it was a barrel of laughs. Not.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Pedro Silva Fri Jan 18, 2013 3:02 pm

what was amaral thinking, while staring so serious, because for someone who was in that school as child, he is acting with such disregard or contempt for those who were there in the same room with him.
Pedro Silva
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Jan 18, 2013 3:10 pm

It took a while to dawn on me why he was behaving like that, Pedro. Some of his classmates and teachers would remember what he was REALLY like at school. He didn't just start acting like a thug out of the blue, I would bet he threw his weight around at school, too.

Just look at the expression on the woman's face - she looks disgusted to have to share a gym hall with him.

ETA, the four men are ignoring him, too - or he is ignoring them, I am not sure which. It's a very telling photo, IMO.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Pedro Silva Fri Jan 18, 2013 3:23 pm

bb1, I agree with you.
Pedro Silva
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Pedro Silva Fri Jan 18, 2013 3:27 pm

it would be better for that school, to call disinfestation experts to clean that room.

Last edited by Pedro Silva on Fri Jan 18, 2013 3:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Pedro Silva
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Jan 18, 2013 3:30 pm

He certainly doesn't seem to have received my idea of a warm welcome; I must look for pics to see what sort of an audience he got.

It very much smacks of someone insisting he speak, and ignoring protests - the faces say it all, though.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Pedro Silva Fri Jan 18, 2013 3:31 pm

I agree with you bb1.
Pedro Silva
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Fri Jan 18, 2013 3:36 pm

bb1 wrote:It took a while to dawn on me why he was behaving like that, Pedro. Some of his classmates and teachers would remember what he was REALLY like at school. He didn't just start acting like a thug out of the blue, I would bet he threw his weight around at school, too.

Just look at the expression on the woman's face - she looks disgusted to have to share a gym hall with him.

ETA, the four men are ignoring him, too - or he is ignoring them, I am not sure which. It's a very telling photo, IMO.

Just look at that body language. Gonc looks downright aggressive and his overall demeanour screams that he does not want to be there. He is even looking straight ahead so that he can avoid looking into anyone's eyes.

The man sitting on his right (our left) looks like he is pulling himself away from him. Do you think he remembered his deodorant?
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Pedro Silva Fri Jan 18, 2013 5:04 pm

I agree:

"Just look at that body language. Gonc looks downright aggressive and his overall demeanour screams that he does not want to be there. He is even looking straight ahead so that he can avoid looking into anyone's eyes.

The man sitting on his right (our left) looks like he is pulling himself away from him. Do you think he remembered his deodorant?

Pedro Silva
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Fri Jan 18, 2013 5:36 pm

bb1 wrote:Gonc goes back to skool Gonkskool

Look at him, in contrast to the other two gentlemen - he has a glower on his face that would turn milk sour.

Doesn't look very triumphant, does he? BullSh*t has made such a fool of himself.....

He looks really ill to me, and I feel very sorry for that. I only ever wanted that he would be sorry for what he has done. But the likes of him never are. They spew their abuse without a passing thought of the harm that the are doing. They never think of the possibility that they could be wrong.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down