JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
GONC TRYING TO SETTLE WITH MCCANNS - Page 15 EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
GONC TRYING TO SETTLE WITH MCCANNS - Page 15 EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
GONC TRYING TO SETTLE WITH MCCANNS - Page 15 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
GONC TRYING TO SETTLE WITH MCCANNS - Page 15 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
GONC TRYING TO SETTLE WITH MCCANNS - Page 15 EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
GONC TRYING TO SETTLE WITH MCCANNS - Page 15 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
GONC TRYING TO SETTLE WITH MCCANNS - Page 15 EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
GONC TRYING TO SETTLE WITH MCCANNS - Page 15 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
GONC TRYING TO SETTLE WITH MCCANNS - Page 15 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

GONC TRYING TO SETTLE WITH MCCANNS

+6
lily
crazytony
Sabot
greenink211
Maggs
bb1
10 posters

Page 15 of 16 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16  Next

Go down

GONC TRYING TO SETTLE WITH MCCANNS - Page 15 Empty Re: GONC TRYING TO SETTLE WITH MCCANNS

Post  bb1 Sun Jan 27, 2013 1:14 pm

As thick as they are nasty - and determined to stamp on anyone asking questions, as demonstrated by Montclair/Carolina and her jackbooted shrieking about every nonsense in TV guides being FACT!

In reality, the likes of her are no more privy to what is going on between lawyers in Lisbon than we are.

It would not surprise me at all if all Gonc has to do to get out of this mess is issue a statement along the lines of, I was only involved in the case for five months and I can see now the conclusions I came to were in error. I hope to put this behind me now, and I wish the McCanns well in the search for their daughter.

Remember, he is on record talking to the Express about CCTV and the abductor - he does have some wriggle room.

His 'side' have taken a few bad hits recently, with the fall of Cristovao and the conviction for torture of Almeida - the much-vaunted 'interim report' is just so much loo paper now.

And no, Gonc won't give a flying one if his fan club are beside themselves with grief; he didn't hesitate to backstab Bennett by not telling him about the negotiations.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

GONC TRYING TO SETTLE WITH MCCANNS - Page 15 Empty Re: GONC TRYING TO SETTLE WITH MCCANNS

Post  bb1 Sun Jan 27, 2013 1:24 pm

Re: Tony B's letter to CR - abuse of process
Carolina Today
Ditto: Great post Mahlersghost.

The McCanns are now trying to find a way out of this libel case because they know they are going to lose and they can't withdraw their complaint without serious legal and punitive consequences. They could charges of litigaçáo de má fé (vexacious litigation) and I'm sure that wouldn't be able to keep that out of the press. They are obviously trying to play for time to find a way out of the corner they have painted themselves into. They are in panic mode.

Someone's in panic mode, and I do believe it's Carolina/Montclair. FACT.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Sun Jan 27, 2013 1:29 pm

Vexatious Litigation? Wot's she on about? Amaral wrote a libellous book, made a libellous video, and libelled The McCanns on television and in the press, without a single piece of solid evidence.
Mind you, I suppose you could call that Vexatious.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Jan 27, 2013 1:34 pm

It was definitely Vexatious of Gonc to accuse Marcos Correia and others of insulting his non-existent 'honour'.....

Interesting to note which 'side' is running around like a flock of hysterical chickens shouting, You must believe me! FACT and which 'side' is keeping a dignified and discreet silence while the lawyers get on with it, isn't it? Pcorneater
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Jan 27, 2013 2:26 pm

Incidentally, I do hope that Bennett, Bullsh*t and other Gonc fans are aware of the damage they have done to their hero by splattering their nonsense all over the internet?

Big Rock Rolling Eyes himself refused to discuss the matter, but his acolytes just steamed ahead, without a single thought for the consequences.

At the very least, they proved - yet again - that all past leaks, smears and lies have been coming from Team Gonc.

Think that's helped him plead his case, do they? Think again.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Sun Jan 27, 2013 3:34 pm

What they have done in fact, is to strengthen The McCanns Case against Goncalo Amaral. More lies, more spin and more accusations, all stemming from Gonc's book and utterings of the past.

More proof that Goncalo Amaral has damaged the search for Madeleine.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Jan 27, 2013 3:55 pm

I am actually laughing right now at the world of delusion the hounders are currently inhabiting. If they weren't so horrible, one could almost feel sorry for them, with their ticks that are never going to tock, their tides which are never going to turn, and their monkeys that are never going to be caught, however slowly.

The whole lot of them may as well emigrate permanently to Icke - their ideas about the McCann case are about as grounded in reality as is the carp about the Queen and lizards.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Jan 27, 2013 4:19 pm

More from Jackboots Montclair:

I will say this only once more. The McCanns asked for the suspension and negotiation. The answers to your questions we will know soon but the one fact is that is the claimant, unusual as it is, who wants to make a deal.

She can't even invent her own orders, has to copy StoogeCarvelho rofl rofl

And another gem from *cough* 'Me'-

Given Amaral was quite ready to go to court then i would argue he is holding the cards because he can simply say "no we'll see you in court".

So, why didn't he, then, oh wise one? Why is Gonc refusing to discuss the matter in public? The day he is ready to go to court, pigs will grow wings and fly - Gonc has a long history of pulling last-minute stunts to avoid court dates.

And do stop pretending Gonc is holding any cards, aces or otherwise. He's had chance after chance to play them over the past five years, but hasn't, preferring humiliation and ruin.

Anyone still pretending to themselves that Gonc has any cards, secret evidence, or similar, after all this time, is in LaLa Land.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Jan 28, 2013 11:43 am

http://thehoundingofthemccans.blogspot.co.uk/2013/01/problems-for-one-caused-by-his-wannabe.html

I am wondering if Bennett has done it on purpose, after Amaral shafted him without a second's thought.

Bennett has been even more court-shy than Gonc, and has done everything possible to delay matters until after Gonc was in the dock for libel.

No chance of that happening now - if the talks in Lisbon go on for six months and then break down (which I don't see happening) then it is September before the Lisbon court sits again to even set a new date.

Gonc has wrecked any faint hope Bennett had of saving his sorry hide. Not least because HE SHOULDN'T HAVE ANYTHING TO NEGOTIATE.

Now, we all know Gonc has no Ace, no big secret that's going to save HIS sorry hide - a settlement is his only hope of salvation, so I suspect that he will take whatever he's offered to:

a. Save face.

b. Retrieve a portion of his frozen assets.

And no-one should be fooled by the spin about the plaintiffs asking for the suspension - they are trying to spin legal protocol into victory. They aren't telling the deluded Gonc fans who put out the first, tentative peace treaty feeler, perhaps over a glass of Porto's finest product.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Mon Jan 28, 2013 12:00 pm

Oh what a bitter blow to Bennett, just when he thought he had achieved his objective. Gonc in Court first, wherein all of Bennett's defence would have been quoted by his hero. "He said it first, Yer Honour."
With the added advantage of the decision on Gonc's Trial being delayed while The Portuguese Court considered it's Verdict. Win, win for Bennett. As Gonc didn't even have to be declared The Winner.

Now, what has Bennett got? Not a lot, it seems.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Jan 28, 2013 12:07 pm

I think we can expect things to get very nasty indeed in Hounderdom between now and the contempt hearing, Sabot - notice one of them has already accused smiffy of being IN IT?

Just to support Tony in all this recent tony-bashing, I might ask the question 'who the *..k is Blacksmith?
Is he a long term plant, put in place to appear to support a true search for the truth about Madeleine's disappearance but when time gets fraught he steps in to muddy the waters a bit.

Catfight backstab Catfight
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Mon Jan 28, 2013 12:19 pm

Wonderful isn't it, Bonny. They are all falling out wholesale over something they can't even prove.
Not that this is anything new.
However, all of Bennett's heros have now fallen by the wayside. I couldn't have organized this better myself.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Jan 28, 2013 12:26 pm

Hilarious post from smiffy-worshipper 'Me':

As far as i can see there hasn't been any "Tony bashing".

I can only speak for myself in saying that i have always tried to give Tony what i believe is the honest truth. The time he has spent working on this case is commendable BUT he has made mistakes which is why he is in the predicament he is.

I'm not going to tell him everything he has done is fine and dandy when clearly i don't think it is, and my honesty is there to try and help him rather than "bash him".

Which is why i wish he would remove certain parts of the letter from the first page of this very thread and why i think he should get an understanding from BS's post about the angles behind Amaral's libel defence in Portugal and see if any of those arguments can be used to help him now.

If he doesn't want to do that then that is his choice, it's only advice and Tony is obviously free to buld his defence how he likes.

----------------

It's a bit too late for Bennett to remove ANYTHING, sweetcheeks - it was too late half an hour after he'd posted it. rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

And do try to THINK for a change; you will then realise why the judgement in Faro couldn't save Gonc in Lisbon.

BTW, why are none of the hate sites discussing the implications of Tavares de Almeida's conviction for torture? Not keen to face the fact that their much-vaunted 'interim report' is only of value as loo roll?

And why hasn't Morais blogged about this? Isn't she supposed to keep the shrooms up to date on everything McCann-related in Portugal?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Pedro Silva Mon Jan 28, 2013 12:27 pm

Yes, I agree with this:

"Scotland Yard already know more or less what happened, and I bet they've got a few solid clues. Pointing to an Abduction."
Pedro Silva
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Jan 28, 2013 12:44 pm

Stella Starlight ‏@StellabyLight
How could a missing child nearly cause a 'Dipolmatic incident'? #McCann It's no wonder so many Government aides were all sent out there

Probably because the person put in charge had just been made an arguido over torture allegations in another missing child case.

Said co-ordinator having since been found guilty of committing perjury to cover up torture. A creature like that is capable of anything, and should never have been anywhere near the case.

The British Embassy would also have been aware of the torture charges hanging over Almeida's head.

The scandal and cover-up isn't at the UK end.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Mon Jan 28, 2013 12:48 pm

But these lovely people agree with Torture of suspects. Nothing would have pleased them more than for Kate to get a bloody good bashing.
Confess and you are Guilty. Don't Confess and you are still Guilty, just a bit tougher and with more to lose.
So that Interim Report is still Kosher because they never got the chance to beat the shit out of Kate, who rumour has it, refused to go upstairs. How's that for noncooperation. How dare she.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Mon Jan 28, 2013 12:54 pm

bb1 wrote:Stella Starlight ‏@StellabyLight
How could a missing child nearly cause a 'Dipolmatic incident'? #McCann It's no wonder so many Government aides were all sent out there

Probably because the person put in charge had just been made an arguido over torture allegations in another missing child case.

Said co-ordinator having since been found guilty of committing perjury to cover up torture. A creature like that is capable of anything, and should never have been anywhere near the case.

The British Embassy would also have been aware of the torture charges hanging over Almeida's head.

The scandal and cover-up isn't at the UK end.

The British Embassy were only too aware of many Torture allegations. And I don't suppose for a minute that they have forgotten how badly Britain let down Michael Cook.
And if Kate or Gerry had been beaten it wouldn't just have caused a Diplomatic Incident.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Jan 28, 2013 2:32 pm

I notice the haters are all ignoring this:

Official Find Madeleine Campaign
Friday
This is a reminder that we will not address legal rumours on our page. If your post is "wooshed", it's because you are violating our guidelines for our page. If one continues in spreading rumours and innuendo, you will be banned. We are not obligated in any way to answer rumours.

Pity Gonc hadn't told his deluded fan club to keep it zipped, isn't it? Every single leak and invention about the matter has come from Gonc's side.

Are they stupid enough to think they are somehow helping him? All they are demonstrating is how untrustworthy he and his supporters are - and no doubt, reducing his chances of retrieving money from his frozen assets.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Mon Jan 28, 2013 2:44 pm

Now there's a fact. All of the rumours are coming from The Gonc and Bennett Fan Club. And all loaded with yet more Libel.

Keep up the good work, Y'all.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Jan 28, 2013 4:10 pm

JillyCL ‏@JillyCL
@DodgyDrPayne LOL. Like Dr Amaral who holds ALL the cards, not just aces would agree to gag himself! Ain't happening! #McCann #BustedFlush

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

Does the silly old fool actually believe rubbish like that?

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Jan 28, 2013 4:16 pm

JillyCL ‏@JillyCL
@PippaBrownp29 Don't fret. He'll play his cards in his own time, not yours or anyone else's. #McCann s are a #BustedFlush #StagedAbduction

But in the meantime, he's chosen bankruptcy and ruin rather than play those cards?

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

Are there still people gullible enough to believe that? No need to answer....

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Mon Jan 28, 2013 4:20 pm

Are there people stupid enough to believe that Gonc has been with holding evidence for the last five years? Evidence that not on other single soul appears to have?
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Jan 28, 2013 5:30 pm

Me Today

monkey mind wrote:
It’s my opinion from what I have seen that the TM don’t do anything unless it serves them well, and despite bleats to the contrary with exceedingly wealthy backers, pro bono lawyering, revenue from book sales, media work, libel damages and lord knows how much money in donations from the generous public, money never was, is not now, and likely will not be for some considerable time a problem.

With that in mind, I can only conclude that if the McCanns did call for negotiations it wasn’t for money worries. No sir.

Nope, it was because they could not win and possibly becuase they may soon have more pressing legal issues to worry about in the not too distant future.

Found the Sauce of this bolleaux:

GONC TRYING TO SETTLE WITH MCCANNS - Page 15 Coldwater-Creek-Coupon-Codes
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Mon Jan 28, 2013 5:43 pm

Haven't they sussed yet that none of this is going to cost The McCanns one single penny?
They have true and honest backers who loath this mind bending hatred, and who actually care about a little girl.
Brian Kennedy is just giving back some of his good fortune. There are people in the world who do this sort of thing.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Jan 28, 2013 5:55 pm

They're off in LaLa Land, the lot of them, Sabot. How often have we been through this before, with they all high-fiving and bouncing, believing any bit of old carp from Sources?

Then it leads to the inevitable tears before bedtime, and accusations that yet more people are IN IT.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 16 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16  Next