free forum

TAVARES DE ALMEIDA GUILTY OF TORTURE

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: TAVARES DE ALMEIDA GUILTY OF TORTURE

Post  bb1 on Tue Oct 08, 2013 4:33 pm

Oh God, Flores the Masonic Mayor is off now:

Jerry Lawton ‏@JerryLawton 3h
Retired cop Francisco Moita Flores said #McCann probe was one of `most complex and well-investigated cases' he'd seen..Amaral `competent'

Shudder to think what his idea of incompetence is, then...

Flores: #McCann and Tapas 7 friends should have had their phones tapped because of `inconsistencies' in their statements.

Flores p*ssed again, is he? rofl rofl rofl rofl 

Few will weep tears for Amaral, seeing an angry man locked up in his own bitter and baseless theories
. -Neil Tweedie, Daily Mail, of the McCanns' tormentor Gonzo.
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 on Tue Oct 08, 2013 4:37 pm

Flores says `prophetic and dogmatic vision' behind current SY #McCann probe. UK cops `only putting forward the hypothesis of abduction'

Yup, he's p*ssed again. He should stick to ranting about Omo and football, and singing the praises of blood sports like bullfighting, horrid old fossil.

Few will weep tears for Amaral, seeing an angry man locked up in his own bitter and baseless theories
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 on Tue Oct 08, 2013 4:45 pm

Judge to Paiva: `What's new in the book that's not in the police files?' Paiva: `Nothing' #McCann

1. Paiva's just perjured himself because there is crap in that book that bears no resemblance to the police files.

2. He's also dropped Gonzo in it, as Gonzo shouldn't have had access to the files when writing it.

judge says book cover says it contains `exclusive revelations'..`ok so then I have to conclude this is misleading advertising', #McCann

Nice one, judge!

bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 on Tue Oct 08, 2013 4:48 pm

W. A Winter ‏@WAWinter1 3h
@alfibab3 So how did he know what Amaral was doing in regards to the case? What happened to the secrecy laws? #mccann

The F****** T*****'s dropped his ex-boss right in it. rofl 

bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot on Tue Oct 08, 2013 4:49 pm

Where is this going to get anyone? Do the likes of him think that Madeleine was not seriously let down?
Will this shite have any effect on Scotland Yard? That is the real thing, you see.

I have no real hopes for Portugal sorting out the difference between Free Speech and Defamation. But Portugal needs to address the difference for it's own sake. Otherwise Portugal will stay in the dark ages.
Not that I much care about that. The citizens of Portugal are not my problem. The citizens of Portugal have to sort this out themselves.
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 on Tue Oct 08, 2013 4:56 pm

'Scuse me, just enjoying the vision of Gonzo beating Paiva around his thick skull and calling him a F##king T#sser.

What an exhibition of ar@e-covering, belied by everything happening in the real world. rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl 

bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 on Tue Oct 08, 2013 5:01 pm

W. A Winter ‏@WAWinter1 3h
@alfibab3 I don't understand if Amaral said he could say nothing because of the secrecy laws and yet the bearded one knows all #mccann

Precisely; if there is one person who SHOULDN'T have known anything, it's Flores the PIDE fossil. No doubt Gonc is going to drag in his other arguido chums, Sargento, Carvalho and co - he doesn't know anyone without a dodgy record.

bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 on Tue Oct 08, 2013 5:02 pm

Gerry and Kate #McCann and Goncalo Amaral have all now applied to the judge to give evidence at libel trial

After this delusional pish and hearsay from Team Gonc, she can scarcely refuse.

ETA, Not forgetting the F#cking T#sser seemingly having forgotten what he said at the book-banning trial.

Last edited by bb1 on Tue Oct 08, 2013 5:12 pm; edited 2 times in total

bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot on Tue Oct 08, 2013 5:02 pm

bb1 wrote:Jerry Lawton ‏@JerryLawton 3h
Judge to Paiva: `What's new in the book that's not in the police files?' Paiva: `Nothing' #McCann

1. Paiva's just perjured himself because there is crap in that book that bears no resemblance to the police files.

2. He's also dropped Gonzo in it, as Gonzo shouldn't have had access to the files when writing it.

judge says book cover says it contains `exclusive revelations'..`ok so then I have to conclude this is misleading advertising', #McCann

Nice one, judge!
Oh My. Misleading Advertising? That sounds to me like The Judge making excuses for Amaral's access to Files that he had no right to at that time.

I have just given up hope of a fair trial. But so long as it shuts him up, I don't suppose that any of us care.
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 on Tue Oct 08, 2013 5:05 pm

I can't believe the Stooges trotted out their tired old scripts YET AGAIN, Sabot - I did say they'd have nothing new to say, but thought they might at least have made an effort.

bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot on Tue Oct 08, 2013 5:14 pm

bb1 wrote:Jerry Lawton ‏@JerryLawton 3h
Gerry and Kate #McCann and Goncalo Amaral have all now applied to the judge to give evidence at libel trial

After this delusion pish and hearsay from Team Gonc, she can scarcely refuse.

ETA, Not forgetting the F#cking T#sser seemingly having forgotten what he said at the book-banning trial.
You wouldn't like to bet, would you? I would say that The Judge can't allow any of them testifying.

Kate and Gerry will say that they were defamed and distressed. While Goncalo Amaral can only repeat his Defamation in Court. Much the best place for him to do it, where we can all hear it being repeated.
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 on Tue Oct 08, 2013 5:16 pm

jasmine ‏@alfibab3 3h
@Josephodriscoll LOL They are all getting excited over the support Amoral managed to grab. #mccann Doesn't take much to enthral them.

Nope; they don't seem to grasp that that shower of convicted criminals, flashers and dethroned mayors have been Gonc stooges for years - expecting that lot to say anything different would have been like expecting honest testimony from the Mafia.

We've heard it all a thousand times from the Stooges and ar@e-coverers.

bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 on Tue Oct 08, 2013 5:18 pm

You wouldn't like to bet, would you? I would say that The Judge can't allow any of them testifying.

It's Portugal, I wouldn't like to bet on anything, Sabot.

Before Justice went down the tubes, it was established that this verbal testimony is only a fraction of the documented testimony the judge has in front of her.

I would be surprised if she didn't know Paiva perjured himself today.

bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily on Tue Oct 08, 2013 5:25 pm

I would be surprised if she didn't know Paiva perjured himself today.

Of course she did. Pcorneater 
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot on Tue Oct 08, 2013 5:35 pm

bb1 wrote:I can't believe the Stooges trotted out their tired old scripts YET AGAIN, Sabot - I did say they'd have nothing new to say, but thought they might at least have made an effort.
It is all going well, Bonny. What The Court finally decides is actually irrelevant, and is only to do with the right of a very disappointed man to say as he pleases.
A man with a string of Fraud, Violence and Perjury behind him.
No one is ever going to forget these things. Not even in Portugal.

Never again will any Portuguese Citizen be subjected to Torture by The PJ or The GNR. This is such a win. And I can only glory in that. So much good has been done for the sake of a very little girl. Madeleine is the best thing that ever happened to Portugal.
The day on which they abandoned her was their nemesis. I can only hope that Kate and Gerry will get some comfort from this.
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 on Tue Oct 08, 2013 5:39 pm

You know Gonc's desperate when Flores gets dragged out, apparently oblivious to the fact that none of it had anything to do with the old fossil. He'd have been as well asking Bullsh*t to speak for him. Pcorneater 

bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily on Tue Oct 08, 2013 5:53 pm

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl 
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 on Tue Oct 08, 2013 5:54 pm

#McCann libel hearing adjourned until Nov 5. If allowed Madeleine's parents & Amaral expected to speak on same day on or after Nov 27

Let's hope they're given permission - it would be a travesty if they were not. And I'd PAY to see Ms Duarte sink her teeth into Gonc. biggrin 

If the McCann-haters can cease their one-handed typing for a second, they might like to consider that today's witnesses were as good as it's going to get for Gonc.

His assorted Stooges, convicted criminals, etc., parroted the same old dreck they've been parroting for years. They said nothing new, though Paiva perjured himself in the course of his testimony.

No wonder Ms Duarte didn't think they were worthy of her attention. Pcorneater 

bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony on Tue Oct 08, 2013 5:59 pm

Excuse me, on the front of Amaral's book it says exclusive. So if it is exclusive, does that mean there is nothing from the files in it?

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 on Tue Oct 08, 2013 6:06 pm

There seems to have been rather a lot of hot air spouted today, Tony - not for the first time, by the Gonc Stooges. We've all seen this script from them before, though bizarrely, it seems to be new to the McCann-haters.

And it bore little resemblance to reality, as usual.

And, WTF did it ever have to do with Flores, beyond he hankers for the good old days of beating up suspects in custody?

bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 on Tue Oct 08, 2013 6:10 pm

Incidentally, did you notice that they STILL don't seem to have grasped what the business with Krugel was actually about? Or maybe the Stooges were under orders to pretend they didn't.

Either way, it doesn't say much for them as supposedly competent police officers.

bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 on Wed Apr 09, 2014 12:08 pm

Just a reminder of why instructions like this from the Gonzo fan club should be ignored:

Read this very interesting report by Chief Inspector Tavares de Almeida to the Coordinator of the Criminal Investigation

No thanks, he's a convicted torturer that belongs behind bars for disgracing his uniform and his country.

bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily on Wed Apr 09, 2014 4:56 pm

That is part of their HOPE machine. It's what they live for.  Pcorneater 
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 on Wed Nov 11, 2015 11:17 am

Bumping for the enlightenment of the moronic haters singing the praises of this convicted torturer and his falsehood-riddled half-time report.

bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Pedro Silva on Wed Nov 11, 2015 11:25 am

tavares de almeida guilty of torturer, but I don´t see any type of punishment for his crimes.

Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum