JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
Another Bennett Charm Offensive Fails - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
Another Bennett Charm Offensive Fails - Page 2 EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
Another Bennett Charm Offensive Fails - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
Another Bennett Charm Offensive Fails - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
Another Bennett Charm Offensive Fails - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
Another Bennett Charm Offensive Fails - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
Another Bennett Charm Offensive Fails - Page 2 EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
Another Bennett Charm Offensive Fails - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
Another Bennett Charm Offensive Fails - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

Another Bennett Charm Offensive Fails

+4
Sabot
Lamplighter
Maggs
bb1
8 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Another Bennett Charm Offensive Fails - Page 2 Empty Re: Another Bennett Charm Offensive Fails

Post  Lamplighter Mon Feb 04, 2013 11:54 am

T-Rex just lurve bad lawyers, here's the proof! LL rofl rofl
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Another Bennett Charm Offensive Fails - Page 2 Empty Re: Another Bennett Charm Offensive Fails

Post  bb1 Mon Feb 04, 2013 11:57 am

Now stop that, he'll post it to prove he spoke the truth!

That would not surprise me, Tony. In truth, I had never paid much attention to Creationists before, I put them in the same box as Flat Earthers.

I've never read such a load of sh*t as I did in Bennett's posts about dinosaurs last night. rofl rofl rofl rofl

Mankind has been leaving written records for thousands of years - and no-one has mentioned dinosaurs. I do think they might have noticed....

I could make a better argument for ancient aliens than I could this creationist sh*t. rofl rofl rofl
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  muratfan Mon Feb 04, 2013 12:03 pm

bb1 wrote:You know, given how many written records of the Greeks and Romans survive

YOU'D THINK THEY MIGHT HAVE MENTIONED BL**DY GREAT DINOSAURS WANDERING AROUND BITING PEOPLE.

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

Bennett does know this isn't real?

Another Bennett Charm Offensive Fails - Page 2 Jesus-and-dino-742387

They even had cameras in those days....how else would they get that picture
muratfan
muratfan
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Feb 04, 2013 3:36 pm

I've just realised:

Another Bennett Charm Offensive Fails - Page 2 Dino

Can Bennett get NOTHING right?

It was the end of the Ice Age that caused flooding all over the world. And no, none of the early civilizations which recorded the flooding mentioned dinosaurs. rofl rofl rofl
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Mon Feb 04, 2013 3:42 pm

bb1 wrote:I've just realised:

It was the end of the Ice Age that caused flooding all over the world. And no, none of the early civilizations which recorded the flooding mentioned dinosaurs. rofl rofl rofl

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

Of course it was.

My bad. embarass Oh Bonny, I agree with you. flower
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Mon Feb 04, 2013 4:05 pm

lily wrote:
bb1 wrote:I've just realised:

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

Of course it was.

My bad. embarass Oh Bonny, I agree with you. flower
rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Mon Feb 04, 2013 4:07 pm

PS. We all agree with Bonny. And she agrees with us because we is all right.

Oh, and all that bloody water had to come from somewhere, and I don't think Dinosaurs could float, could they?
And wot about Carbon Dating? Did God throw ancient rocks at Planet Earth? Not that I would have blamed him, mind.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Mon Feb 04, 2013 4:16 pm

PS. We all agree with Bonny. And she agrees with us because we is all right.

Woof!

lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Mon Feb 04, 2013 4:21 pm

Now just stop that, the lot of you!! Bennett's going to believe he has y'all brainwashed!! Eek

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Mon Feb 04, 2013 4:22 pm

Eek Hide
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Mon Feb 04, 2013 4:23 pm

lily wrote:PS. We all agree with Bonny. And she agrees with us because we is all right.

Woof!

Nasty growl from the ether. My dogs don't mess about.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Mon Feb 04, 2013 4:26 pm

Another Bennett Charm Offensive Fails - Page 2 An_wolf12

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Mon Feb 04, 2013 4:27 pm

crazytony wrote:Now just stop that, the lot of you!! Bennett's going to believe he has y'all brainwashed!! Eek

At least we have got brains. They have just got empty cavities. Apart from the odd maggot.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Mon Feb 04, 2013 4:28 pm

crazytony wrote:

That's my boy.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Feb 04, 2013 4:32 pm

Aw, puppy! flower
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Mon Feb 04, 2013 4:42 pm

bb1 wrote:Another Bennett Charm Offensive Fails - Page 2 An_wolf12

Aw, puppy! flower
Yes dear, that's a puppy. You iz freeking scaring me! Hide

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Mon Feb 04, 2013 5:39 pm

But Tony, we agree with Bonny. flower
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Mon Feb 04, 2013 5:40 pm

I don't - err agree with her about what? LL
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Mon Feb 04, 2013 5:47 pm

Lamplighter wrote:I don't - err agree with her about what? LL

Shut up and drink the Cool Aid.

PS. Can someone tell me what Cool Aid is, although I might well be drinking it at the moment, for all I know.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Mon Feb 04, 2013 5:48 pm

Lamplighter wrote:I don't - err agree with her about what? LL
Careful LL, they iz all clones, clones I tell ya!
Bennett iz pretendin to be Bonny, lily's turned into a dog and woofs. Sabot az taken up a job as hanging master and I'm freeking out Hide

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Mon Feb 04, 2013 5:49 pm

It is a flavored powder that you mix into water. There are all kinds of flavors like orange, grape, fruit punch etc.

lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Feb 04, 2013 5:49 pm

It's a joke, LL. Some stupid creature on not-Bennett's site thinks everyone here has to agree with me.

The same stupid creature made this remark about MsMarbles earlier today:

Best thing the more moderate Miss Marbles did was to run away from that viper nest. Wouldn't surprise me to know that she posts here, she never seemed convinced by the suddern conversion to McCann Sainthood. Maybe she wasn't willing to accept the rest of her days would be devoted to the £cause

Must have been the fairies who changed the site wallpaper at the weekend, then (unlike them, we don't leave it to gather dust and clutter for years on end). And I can't imagine who I was speaking to on the phone a couple of days ago.

People like that one are too stupid, nasty and deluded to even get annoyed about, but it is a classic example of how IGNORANT they all are of reality, isn't it?

Oh, and MsMarbles joined that site at the start, to argue with pre-reformation Bren - I think she made two posts.

After which she was plagued with spam, nasty emails and computer trouble. She doesn't even read it after that.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Mon Feb 04, 2013 5:59 pm

Best thing the more moderate Miss Marbles did was to run away from that viper nest. Wouldn't surprise me to know that she posts here, she never seemed convinced by the suddern conversion to McCann Sainthood. Maybe she wasn't willing to accept the rest of her days would be devoted to the £cause

First off, I have never known the dear lady to run from anyone/thing.
Secondly, Vipers don't make nests, King cobras do.
And lastly, she is, as I have stated, a lady and you, a cross eyed bovine stkyouttnge

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Mon Feb 04, 2013 6:01 pm

crazytony wrote:Best thing the more moderate Miss Marbles did was to run away from that viper nest. Wouldn't surprise me to know that she posts here, she never seemed convinced by the suddern conversion to McCann Sainthood. Maybe she wasn't willing to accept the rest of her days would be devoted to the £cause

First off, I have never known the dear lady to run from anyone/thing.
Secondly, Vipers don't make nests, King cobras do.
And lastly, she is, as I have stated, a lady and you, a cross eyed bovine stkyouttnge

Well said, Tony. thumbsup biggrin

lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Feb 04, 2013 6:07 pm

Ah well, what else can you expect from people who blindly follow a leader who thinks dinosaurs walked the earth at the time of the Roman Empire? biggrin
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next