JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
Star: MADELEINE MCCANN PARENTS WANT JAIL FOR EX-SOLICITOR'S ‘SLUR’ EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
Star: MADELEINE MCCANN PARENTS WANT JAIL FOR EX-SOLICITOR'S ‘SLUR’ EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
Star: MADELEINE MCCANN PARENTS WANT JAIL FOR EX-SOLICITOR'S ‘SLUR’ EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
Star: MADELEINE MCCANN PARENTS WANT JAIL FOR EX-SOLICITOR'S ‘SLUR’ EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
Star: MADELEINE MCCANN PARENTS WANT JAIL FOR EX-SOLICITOR'S ‘SLUR’ EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
Star: MADELEINE MCCANN PARENTS WANT JAIL FOR EX-SOLICITOR'S ‘SLUR’ EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
Star: MADELEINE MCCANN PARENTS WANT JAIL FOR EX-SOLICITOR'S ‘SLUR’ EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
Star: MADELEINE MCCANN PARENTS WANT JAIL FOR EX-SOLICITOR'S ‘SLUR’ EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
Star: MADELEINE MCCANN PARENTS WANT JAIL FOR EX-SOLICITOR'S ‘SLUR’ EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

Star: MADELEINE MCCANN PARENTS WANT JAIL FOR EX-SOLICITOR'S ‘SLUR’

+2
greenink211
bb1
6 posters

Go down

Star: MADELEINE MCCANN PARENTS WANT JAIL FOR EX-SOLICITOR'S ‘SLUR’ Empty Star: MADELEINE MCCANN PARENTS WANT JAIL FOR EX-SOLICITOR'S ‘SLUR’

Post  bb1 Wed Feb 06, 2013 12:07 am

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/view/297163/Madeleine-McCann-parents-want-jail-for-ex-solicitor-s-slur-/

6th February 2013 By Daily Star reporter
MADELEINE McCann’s parents yesterday asked a judge to jail a retired solicitor who has repeatedly accused them of covering up her death.

Doctors Kate and Gerry McCann, both 44, claim Tony Bennett, 65, is in contempt of court for breaching promises that he would not repeat the allegations.

After a number of attempts to stop the harassment their solicitor Isabel Martorell told Mr Justice Tugendhat at the High Court in London: “Enough is enough.’’

She said the case, which was due to start last month, had been adjourned while talks on a settlement between the two sides were on-going.

The lawyer said they had taken action against some other people but the couple “try as far as possible to turn the other cheek”.

Mr Bennett told the judge the McCanns were powerless to stop others making the same allegations as him.

Then-three-year-old Madeleine vanished from the couple’s Portuguese holiday apartment in 2007.

-----------

Well, the hounders did say they wanted publicity - beware of what you wish for.

Last edited by bb1 on Wed Feb 06, 2013 4:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Star: MADELEINE MCCANN PARENTS WANT JAIL FOR EX-SOLICITOR'S ‘SLUR’ Empty Re: Star: MADELEINE MCCANN PARENTS WANT JAIL FOR EX-SOLICITOR'S ‘SLUR’

Post  greenink211 Wed Feb 06, 2013 12:35 am

Seems a very fair report to me. It doesn't go over the top. Nor can I see a single inaccuracy except the laughable claim by Bennett that the McCanns are powerless to stop others.

greenink211
greenink211
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Star: MADELEINE MCCANN PARENTS WANT JAIL FOR EX-SOLICITOR'S ‘SLUR’ Empty Re: Star: MADELEINE MCCANN PARENTS WANT JAIL FOR EX-SOLICITOR'S ‘SLUR’

Post  bb1 Wed Feb 06, 2013 9:47 am

Makes him sound a real whackjob, who has driven the McCanns beyond endurance.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Pedro Silva Wed Feb 06, 2013 9:47 am

TB deserves it.
Pedro Silva
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  muratfan Wed Feb 06, 2013 9:56 am

That is mild compared to what is going to come soon in the papers
muratfan
muratfan
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Feb 06, 2013 10:14 am

Hope it includes lots of photos like this:

Star: MADELEINE MCCANN PARENTS WANT JAIL FOR EX-SOLICITOR'S ‘SLUR’ Bennettcourtbbc

So much for those clowns and their, We are with you in our thousands.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Wed Feb 06, 2013 10:19 am

You can't see any multitudes standing outside the courts either. Wink
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Feb 06, 2013 10:23 am

I don't know why they bother telling lies, they always get found out. I suppose they do know official court transcripts get released, and then the world will see for itself how badly Bennett misremembered yesterday's events.

He misremembered what happened with Mike Gunnill, and very badly misremembered what happened with Isabel Martorell.

Maybe he's misremembering to give them hope? Wink
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Wed Feb 06, 2013 10:36 am

Maybe he's misremembering to give them hope? Wink

I don't know about them, Bonny, I think it is more for himself.
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  rhodes Wed Feb 06, 2013 10:40 am

she's got a bit wrong

She said the case, which was due to start last month, had been adjourned while talks on a settlement between the two sides were on-going.

that bit refers to the corrupt cop who tried to frame them.
rhodes
rhodes
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  muratfan Wed Feb 06, 2013 10:43 am

Well it was adjourned last month from the 29th....and lots of e-mails between Bennett and Carter Ruck in between
muratfan
muratfan
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Feb 06, 2013 10:45 am

I thought that at first too, Rhodes, but Bennett DID make a settlement offer to the McCanns, which was rejected.

He didn't go into details, it was just a line in one of his bore-a-thons. So, who knows, it may be accurate.

We'll know when the court transcripts are released - and isn't Bennett going to be shown up for a liar then?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Feb 06, 2013 11:54 am

Interesting discussion:

http://stopthemyths.prophpbb.com/topic4644-25.html?sid=e51d6388571379fa978730c883632d9c

Just where were all Bennett's alleged supporters yesterday? Didn't they want to be seen on TV with him?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  muratfan Wed Feb 06, 2013 11:59 am

No because they know they would be scowled at by their friends
muratfan
muratfan
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Feb 06, 2013 12:05 pm

So much for that hounder who claimed there were 30 of them there - did he think no-one would see that that lot of demonstrators were, in fact, something to do with Haringay council?

Seriously, why do they do it? Why do they post such fairy tales? Not that I actually care, it's hilarious when they get caught out.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  muratfan Wed Feb 06, 2013 12:08 pm

bb1 wrote:So much for that hounder who claimed there were 30 of them there - did he think no-one would see that that lot of demonstrators were, in fact, something to do with Haringay council?

Seriously, why do they do it? Why do they post such fairy tales? Not that I actually care, it's hilarious when they get caught out.

They get caught out everytime. Just like yesterday, when the hounders were posting how great the day had gone, and that Carter and Ruck were on the ropes due to Bennet's questioning.

Then along came Bennett and screwed it all up. Never mind they still tried to spin it...

Love to see how they spin today if the initial reports are anything to go by....

More tellings off
muratfan
muratfan
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Feb 06, 2013 12:11 pm

Ah, Bennett did indeed try to settle out of court last year, and we know there were emails more recently that he chose to hide from his cult.

http://stopthemyths.prophpbb.com/topic3196-1725.html?sid=5dfab3d7cee1f94655fe6de6db3794eb

Leads to his post on his home roost.

McCanns v Bennett: UPDATE 12.3.12
Tony Bennett on Mon Mar 12, 2012 9:09 am

I post this update in the McCanns -v- Bennett committal-to-prison application for information - but will be unable to take questions on it.

Following the Case Management hearing before Mr Justice Tugendhat in the High Court on 8 February, I wrote on 13 February making proposals to Carter-Ruck for this matter to be settled without the need for what would undoubtedly be a stressful, and costly, High Court trial, now fixed for 9 and 10 May.

My proposals were not accepted.

Instead, Carter-Ruck replied on 20 February setting out the McCanns' terms for settling this matter before 9 May:

1. I admit that I have breached the undertakings given by me to the High Court on 25 November 2009

2. I formally acknowledge that these undertakings are binding on me

3. I agree to be bound by a Court injunction (instead of undertakings) in exactly the same terms as those I agreed to in 2009

4. That I 'use my best endeavours' to remove all publications, articles and postings by myself, wherever they are, to which the McCanns object, and specifically all of the 153 publications which they claimed in the original committal bundle on 1 December were breaches of one or more of my undertakings. That would include their demand that I cease to sell the book 'The Madeleine McCann Case Files: Vol 1'

5. I pay the McCanns' 'reasonable costs' of bringing the application, those costs to be assessed by the court if they cannot be agreed between me and the McCanns.

If all of that is agreed by me, they will, in return, agree not to press the court for me to be sent to prison, fined, or have my assets seized, although they point out (correctly) that despite any agreement between me and the McCanns, the court would have the right, if it saw fit, to impose any sanction that the judge saw fit to do so under the circumstances.

Carter-Ruck's letter (which by the way is not marked 'Private & Confidential' nor is it 'Without Prejudice') concludes:

"If you are not willing to agree to such terms, then our clients will be left with no choice but to pursue their application against you and to seek a final determination from the court".

HELP WANTED

I now have until Friday 23 March to submit to the Court and to Carter-Ruck a sworn Affidavit setting out in full my reasons for the application I issued at Court on 22 February to be released from Part C of my undertakings, namely that part which in effect required me not to libel the McCanns any further.

I have now completed a first draft of that.

I have one or two people advising me on the contents. If any of you here have some time during the next 5 days to look over the Affidavit (or a part of it, it's quite long), and offer comments and suggestions, please 'pm' me ASAP or e-mail me at: ajsbennett@btinternet.com

Once again, I'm sorry, but this posting is for information only, I won't be joining any discussion about it.

Easy to forget how long he's been stalling for, isn't it?

bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  muratfan Wed Feb 06, 2013 12:29 pm

So he could have just shut up, and kept his house, his money and his shopping trolley
muratfan
muratfan
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Feb 06, 2013 12:31 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Krn-LLFpWxM&feature=youtu.be

He loves that shopping trolley, he even took it to the High Court.

bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Wed Feb 06, 2013 12:32 pm

If all of that is agreed by me, they will, in return, agree not to press the court for me to be sent to prison, fined, or have my assets seized, although they point out (correctly) that despite any agreement between me and the McCanns, the court would have the right, if it saw fit, to impose any sanction that the judge saw fit to do so under the circumstances.

He should have done that. He could have had a lawyer settle the terms on his behalf and could have saved himself so much............... Pcorneater
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Wed Feb 06, 2013 12:33 pm

muratfan wrote:So he could have just shut up, and kept his house, his money and his shopping trolley

Exactly, mf. I tell ya, some people have egos soooooooo huge that they cannot see sense. biggrin
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Feb 06, 2013 4:11 pm

Oh dear....

http://www.anorak.co.uk/347066/madeleine-mccann/madeleine-mccann-a-jailed-troll-and-police-swab-kids-in-new-zealand.html/

Fancy calling Bennett a TROLL. rofl rofl rofl rofl

It’s Tony Bennettt. Regular Anorak readers will know why comments on this story are not enabled.

MWAHAHAHAHHA rofl rofl rofl
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Feb 07, 2013 12:09 am

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/view/297351/Madeleine-McCann-rebel-in-court-over-accusations/

MADELEINE MCCANN REBEL IN COURT OVER ACCUSATIONS

ABOVE: Solicitor Tony Bennett is in the dock over accusing Madeline McCann's parents for child neglect
7th February 2013 By Jerry Lawton
A FORMER solicitor faces a nervous wait to find out if he will be jailed for accusing Madeleine McCann’s parents of covering up her death.

Kate and Gerry McCann claim Tony Bennett, 65, is in contempt of court for breaching promises that he would not repeat the allegations.

They claim he has broken his legal undertaking 26 times in the past three years.

Mr Bennett said he was only repeating what hundreds of others have said on the web and in books.
But he told Mr Justice Tugendhat at the High Court in London that if he had broken the terms of his order, he was sorry.

The judge said the McCanns feared that their campaign to find her would suffer if people thought she was dead, as they would not report sightings.

He reserved his ruling and hopes to give a decision within two weeks.

-----------

What a terrible photo!
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  muratfan Thu Feb 07, 2013 6:41 am

I see comments have been disabled for that story
muratfan
muratfan
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Thu Feb 07, 2013 7:34 am

Who can blame them, mf? Pcorneater
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down