JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
So, what was smiffy's Cunning Disguise? EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
So, what was smiffy's Cunning Disguise? EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
So, what was smiffy's Cunning Disguise? EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
So, what was smiffy's Cunning Disguise? EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
So, what was smiffy's Cunning Disguise? EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
So, what was smiffy's Cunning Disguise? EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
So, what was smiffy's Cunning Disguise? EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
So, what was smiffy's Cunning Disguise? EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
So, what was smiffy's Cunning Disguise? EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

So, what was smiffy's Cunning Disguise?

+2
lily
bb1
6 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

So, what was smiffy's Cunning Disguise? Empty So, what was smiffy's Cunning Disguise?

Post  bb1 Sat Feb 09, 2013 4:39 pm

Not for the first time, smiffy has laid into the Bennett cult - and the forkers:

http://blacksmithbureau.blogspot.co.uk/2013/02/a-worthless-weapon.html

It appears he tried to warn Bennett he was on course for disaster, but alas! his words fell on stony ground. Probably couldn't be heard above all the praying...but I digress.

Quote:

Some years ago I myself attempted, on behalf of the Amaral team, to appeal to Bennett to back off and take a lower profile in the interests of the larger cause since Amaral refused to answer his messages or communicate with him in any way. I even joined the Havern forum in a farcical attempt to try and make him aware of certain facts in Portugal and why he was going to destroy himself and, more importantly, harm others. I got banned before accomplishing anything. Why join a forum to try and pass a message under the public gaze? Because any written and confidential appeal would, as always, be plastered up on Mr Bennett’s site unredacted. Anyway, I had to report back and admit that I had failed completely.

I wonder who he could have been? I am sure such a fine wordsmith would have shone like gold amongst dross. It's a puzzle, isn't it?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

So, what was smiffy's Cunning Disguise? Empty Re: So, what was smiffy's Cunning Disguise?

Post  bb1 Sat Feb 09, 2013 4:43 pm

Oh, we may have an answer to that puzzle - thank Heavens the hounders are such clever cookies! I know I would never have thought of it...

e: Blacksmith : February 9th A WORTHLESS WEAPON
sharonl Today

tigger wrote:
Blacksmith wrote: "... I even joined the Havern forum in a farcical attempt to try and make him aware of certain facts in Portugal and why he was going to destroy himself and, more importantly, harm others. I got banned before
accomplishing anything.

tigger, this is very interesting.
So 'Blacksmith' is saying that he joined the forum to make [Tony] aware of certain things and 'why he was going to destroy himself' and then got banned before accomplishing anything...
Therewas a poster called 'Me' who was on this forum for some time.
He then stayed away for a long time.
He suddenly strated posting actively a week ago.
He started trying to 'make Tony aware of certain things'.
He didn't exactly say that Tony was 'going to destroy himself' but he did keep on and on about Tony going the wrong way about it etc.
And for that reason, 'Me' got banned recently from the forum.
One other thing I noticed about 'Me's postings.
He described in very exaggerated language how wonderful 'Blacksmith' was.
Repeately.
Again and again.
Has 'Blacksmith' just admitted to everyone on this forum that, all along, he was 'Me'?

Knock me down with a feather! So, smiffy was 'Me'? Whoever could have guessed that? Pcorneater
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

So, what was smiffy's Cunning Disguise? Empty Re: So, what was smiffy's Cunning Disguise?

Post  lily Sat Feb 09, 2013 4:49 pm

Knock me down with a feather! So, smiffy was 'Me'? Whoever could have guessed that?

Didn't even Bennett announce it in a wonderfully happy, breezy way?

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Feb 09, 2013 4:50 pm

Oh wait - wasn't there a bit of a mystery over Bennett and phone calls to 'Me'? If Bennett knew 'Me' was really smiffy, then that would explain it all.

But that would mean....no, surely Tone couldn't have known all along that there was a cuckoo in his nest? Along with several journos and Carter Ruck employees?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sat Feb 09, 2013 4:52 pm

bb1 wrote:Oh wait - wasn't there a bit of a mystery over Bennett and phone calls to 'Me'? If Bennett knew 'Me' was really smiffy, then that would explain it all.

But that would mean....no, surely Tone couldn't have known all along that there was a cuckoo in his nest? Along with several journos and Carter Ruck employees?

There certainly was, Bonny. Anyone knows Bennett's number but how many know Smiffy's? Pcorneater

lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Sat Feb 09, 2013 5:02 pm

Come on, own up. We didn't have a clue that Me was Smiffy.

Well, let's put it this way. I didn't have a clue that Me was Smiffy, but then I'm not very good at that sort of thing. Abysmal, in fact. But then you'd have to be.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sat Feb 09, 2013 5:06 pm

That's okay, Sabot. You are wonderful in so many other ways but there were some of us who knew it was.

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Feb 09, 2013 5:16 pm

Never in my wildest dreams did it occur to me that the person who wrote like smiffy, about the same things as smiffy, and continually praised smiffy, could actually be smiffy. Pcorneater
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sat Feb 09, 2013 5:23 pm

bb1 wrote:Never in my wildest dreams did it occur to me that the person who wrote like smiffy, about the same things as smiffy, and continually praised smiffy, could actually be smiffy. Pcorneater

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Sat Feb 09, 2013 5:24 pm

Quack Quack?
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Feb 09, 2013 5:30 pm

I am sure it is a great comfort to Bennett to know that, scorn him as smiffy may, he still has the 100% support of textusa. Bennett won't let a little thing like textusa being barking mad bother him. Pcorneater
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Sat Feb 09, 2013 5:35 pm

They want to know how they have helped The McCanns.

Okay. Who's going to start?
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Feb 09, 2013 5:38 pm

Hmm. Tricky, knowing where to start. I know, I'll give them a clue....

THE PROS ARE LAUGHING AT YOU.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Feb 09, 2013 5:42 pm

Seriously, can't these people read? They are all wondering who smiffy had to 'report back to'...

In any case, BS gives a lot away in this article. What I really want to know: Who did he have to report to?

I even joined the Havern forum in a farcical attempt to try and make him aware of certain facts in Portugal

He was 'reporting back' to Team Gonc. rofl rofl rofl rofl
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Feb 09, 2013 5:45 pm

He says he's not 'Me' and addresses Respected Co-Admin thus:

For the record, you dimmo, I joined Havern's under the name Blacksmith. I did so years ago at the time of the then most recent PR disaster – the battle between Butler and your Leader. And a very unpleasant experience it was too, since Havern had the idea of running the site unmoderated and it was like entering a sackful of snakes. Despite the lack of moderation Havern quickly banned me herself: she, or Mr Bennett, didn't like me.

The mind boggles at the thought of there being two of them, but hey ho....

I predict that, at some point, Bennett is going to come out of hiding, post emails from smiffy, and 'out' 'Me' - whoever 'Me' is.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Sat Feb 09, 2013 5:46 pm

Erm, Smiffy knew Gonc was going to cave in?
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Feb 09, 2013 5:50 pm

Haven't a scooby, Sabot, we're just the audience at the circus. Pcorneater
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Sat Feb 09, 2013 6:33 pm

I remember Bennett saying he actually spoke to 'Me' on the phone.
However, I believe Bennett spoke to Bennett!

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Feb 09, 2013 6:45 pm

The day ANY of these people tell the truth, the sun will rise in the west, Tony.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Feb 09, 2013 6:51 pm

....And now 'Me' surfaces:

Sharon, i presume as an admin you will know i was banned until the 8th Feb after Tony Bennett's trial.

We know that Blacksmith's name is Anthony Sharples. If
you check with Petermac, Candyfloss, Jill Havern & Tony Bennett they will
know from the emails that i sent from my own work email address that I am not
Anthony Sharples.

In relation to the banning i received all i will say is that Tony Bennett did
unexpectedly and out of the blue telephone my office, we had a conversation
which was mentioned on the forum and then a subsequent exchange of emails which
for whatever reason did not get mentioned on the forum.

The ban itself was not an issue for me my issue stemmed from the fact i was
unable to defend myself and my request for corrections and clarifications went unanswered.

I accept Tony Bennett had more pressing matters to deal with at the time but i
felt let down given the commitment i had shown to the forum that i was left
hung out to dry in such a fashion.

I stand by the fact that i am not Blacksmith (as the people i mentioned above
will testify to) but i still stand by my assertion that overall, across the
Madeleine McCann affair, Blacksmith has provided the most intelligent,
interesting and correct analysis of the case.

I think at this point given everything said and done over the last week or so
it's time for me to bid a farewell to the forum.

I will keep checking by to see what's going on but I no longer feel it is
appropriate for me to post here anymore for a number of reasons.

===============

all i will say is that Tony Bennett did
unexpectedly and out of the blue telephone my office

More popcorn, anyone? Pcorneater
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Maggs Sat Feb 09, 2013 7:05 pm

Serves him right for giving Bennett his details, idiot. I wouldn't give Bennett my shoe size, let alone phone numbers. rofl rofl

Sharon, i presume as an admin you will know i was banned until the 8th Feb after Tony Bennett's trial.
Since when have that lot Banned for a few days? Bennett really ought to know better than use odd socks Rolling Eyes
Maggs
Maggs
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Sat Feb 09, 2013 7:10 pm

Maggs wrote:Serves him right for giving Bennett his details, idiot. I wouldn't give Bennett my shoe size, let alone phone numbers. rofl rofl

Since when have that lot Banned for a few days? Bennett really ought to know better than use odd socks Rolling Eyes
Exactly what I was thinking Maggs.

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Maggs Sat Feb 09, 2013 7:16 pm

crazytony wrote:
Maggs wrote:Serves him right for giving Bennett his details, idiot. I wouldn't give Bennett my shoe size, let alone phone numbers. rofl rofl

Exactly what I was thinking Maggs.

They are as thick as pig shite, Tony.

Tony Bennett did unexpectedly and out of the blue telephone my office

That must be Bennetts office, he's got a phone extension in the outhouse, so he can talk to himself rofl rofl rofl
Maggs
Maggs
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Sat Feb 09, 2013 7:24 pm

So is Tony Bennett masquerading as Me. Has he created a Bennett Skeptic so he can go on posting?

Thank you in advance for your assistance.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Feb 09, 2013 7:26 pm

No, I personally don't think so - Bennett is USELESS at trying to hide himself. Look how easily Barbara Nottage, Freudian Slip, Seamus McGuigan and all the rest of his pseudonyms were spotted.

Bennett would never, ever criticise himself.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next