JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
BBC NEWS: BENNETT FOUND GUILTY - Page 4 EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
BBC NEWS: BENNETT FOUND GUILTY - Page 4 EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
BBC NEWS: BENNETT FOUND GUILTY - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
BBC NEWS: BENNETT FOUND GUILTY - Page 4 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
BBC NEWS: BENNETT FOUND GUILTY - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
BBC NEWS: BENNETT FOUND GUILTY - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
BBC NEWS: BENNETT FOUND GUILTY - Page 4 EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
BBC NEWS: BENNETT FOUND GUILTY - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
BBC NEWS: BENNETT FOUND GUILTY - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

BBC NEWS: BENNETT FOUND GUILTY

+6
lily
rhodes
Lamplighter
muratfan
Maggs
bb1
10 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

BBC NEWS: BENNETT FOUND GUILTY - Page 4 Empty Re: BBC NEWS: BENNETT FOUND GUILTY

Post  Sabot Sun Feb 24, 2013 3:27 pm

There is a type of personality that wants to be beaten, that wants to be proved wrong, because they know that they always are of absolutely no value. And then when they are beaten yet again, they go off to nurse the wounds that they know they will always get.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

BBC NEWS: BENNETT FOUND GUILTY - Page 4 Empty Re: BBC NEWS: BENNETT FOUND GUILTY

Post  muratfan Sun Feb 24, 2013 3:37 pm

Bennett turned up looking like that on purpose. Believe it or not,in the admin area on Haverns, where you don't have to be Admin they say,People were giving Bennett advice to look shabby to prove he has no money and to get sympathy.

However what the fools don't understand is that the court have a lot of powers to search bank accounts etc. So if they think that Bennett pleading poverty will work...they can think again.
muratfan
muratfan
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Feb 24, 2013 3:41 pm

I don't see any of them in that category, Sabot, they are too aggressive and bullying when their tails are up. Look at the number of people who were banned over the last few weeks, to shrieks of TROLL!!! for daring to point out reality to them.

Their vigilantism has no place in a democracy; their cyber lynch mob would, IMO, be turned into a real-life one if they got half the chance.

They don't seem to have grasped that Judge T. made it very clear that they had NO legal standing and were NOT entitled to anything.

Vigilantes who give themselves titles are still vigilantes.

Oh, they didn't, did they, mf? Mind you, they are dense enough to think that was big and clever. Their God-bothering didn't help much, either, did it? Maybe He doesn't think much of stalkers and smearers either.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sun Feb 24, 2013 3:49 pm

If they think that Judge T bought the dreadful shabby look of Bennett, then they are more stupid than we know them to be.

Moronic idiots.
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Sun Feb 24, 2013 4:04 pm

I only meant Bennett, Bonny. I am not really interested in his sychophants, who have always seemed much more likely to drive him to ruin for their own amusement.
I believe that Mr. Bennett was bullied within his own home, and made to feel useless by his own family. And I do know what I am talking about, having been there myself.
In the end you almost look to be wrong so that you can feel really sorry for yourself.
Everybody hates me. Nobody loves me. So you see, the adulation is almost too much bear. You have to go on doing it because it is all you ever dreamed of.
Some of us grow away from it, but it is never that easy.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Feb 24, 2013 4:10 pm

I don't see him that way, Sabot - to me, he is someone who grew up with a totally unjustified sense of entitlement. That arrogance came from somewhere.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Sun Feb 24, 2013 4:25 pm

Well whatever way he is seen by others; I see an egotistical loser.
And if his so called friends had been genuine people; they would have advised him to stop, which makes them if you think about it, his enemies.

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sun Feb 24, 2013 4:31 pm

Amen to that, Tony.
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Feb 24, 2013 4:33 pm

Oh, the irony! A hounder whines about whatever it is they imagine muratfan's done:

Re: McCann well-wishers thread
TMH Today
He should be reported! No-one should have to put up with this sort of harassment campaign

But the friends and family of missing children, and anyone who dares support them, are supposed to put up with:

Libellous, nasty leaflets being shoved through their neighbours' doors.

Stalkers trying to have them sacked from their jobs.

Stalkers hiding near their home at dusk and taking photos.

Internet hate campaigns.

Concerted efforts being made to stop them appearing on TV.

Threats to harm them, and their children.

Disgusting smear campaigns involving invented FB characters.

Stalkers hiding in their gardens.

Stalkers taking photos of their security systems and posting them on the internet.

Stalkers threatening to follow their wives and children in Portugal.

Disruption of public meetings at which their PR man is speaking.

Attempting to harrass their PR man at his place of employment.

Deliberate attempts to meddle with police efforts to find a missing child.

Lunatics trying to wreck their livelihood.

People with too much time and too little taste discussing their soft furnishings via Zoopla.

Obscene abuse on the internet, 24/7.

If the hounders want to see harrassment, then they can all go and look in the mirror. They're the experts at it.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Sun Feb 24, 2013 4:38 pm

You have to laugh at their distress. It must be really awful for them having done to them what they have been up to for six boring years.
No self awareness, obviously. Nasty, libellous, hateful people.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Feb 24, 2013 4:40 pm

Nearly forgot.

Stalkers following them all the way to Parliament and sitting right behind them to SEND A MESSAGE.

I am sure I have forgotten rather a lot of examples of the hounders harrassing people; there have been so many incidents involving them, one rather loses track.

Please feel free to add any I've missed out.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Feb 24, 2013 4:42 pm

BBC NEWS: BENNETT FOUND GUILTY - Page 4 Ejbpn9

Now THAT'S harrassment.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sun Feb 24, 2013 5:03 pm

Trying to have the twins taken away from them.

Head Hounder going to Mr McCann's place of work and eating crumble in the cafeteria.

lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Feb 24, 2013 5:09 pm

Oh yes, I forgot about Crumblegate.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sun Feb 24, 2013 5:12 pm

What a sick, sick thing to do, Bonny. Actions of a stalker.
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Feb 24, 2013 5:15 pm

Just about everything Bennett and his gang have done over the last few years has had no purpose other than to harrass the McCanns, their family, and supporters.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Sun Feb 24, 2013 5:20 pm

So smart they were, and so sneeringly funny. What a laugh they all had. Bigger and better wheezes by the day.
And then Bennett and Butler went to Liverpool. Bennett bailed out and Butler went off to cry into her beer.
Butler didn't sign an Undertaking. Very wise. She slagged off Bennett instead. Even better.
Bennett has just been nobbled. Butler is now trying to get in on the act. She will have to try harder.
Bye Bye Bennett and Butler.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Feb 24, 2013 5:21 pm

BBC NEWS: BENNETT FOUND GUILTY - Page 4 TonyBennettLatiumMSLtd

BENNETT HARRASSING SUPPORTERS OF THE MCCANN FAMILY

BBC NEWS: BENNETT FOUND GUILTY - Page 4 DailyStar1508sickos

BENNETT AND HIS SUPPORTERS HARRASSING THE MCCANNS
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  muratfan Sun Feb 24, 2013 5:29 pm

This is my theory.. Bennetts father was apparently in the Army, and i would say into strict discipline. Usually the sons follow the father into the Army. However Bennett didn't and instead was seen as a failure and probably ridiculed as being in a cissy job by his father.

Bennett since has been trying to prove to his father that he can make something of his life and is not a failure. However as Bennett has since shown,he is totally useless and worthless.
muratfan
muratfan
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sun Feb 24, 2013 5:30 pm

Just about everything Bennett and his gang have done over the last few years has had no purpose other than to harrass the McCanns, their family, and supporters.

Ah but, to use the words of a hounder,

No-one should have to put up with this sort of harassment campaign
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Feb 25, 2013 2:03 pm

OK, so last week, the cry was that Bennett had 'thousands' of people behind him. Oh, and that if he was silenced, then 'hundreds' would spring up to take his place?

So, where are they all, these Hounder Heroes? The rank and file seem more concerned with muratfan's imagined misdeeds, failing to remember the saying about removing the beam from your own eye before criticising the mote in your neighbor's.

Oh, and an email they failed to notice was dated 2008.

All kinda lacking in the 'charismatic leadership' department. Pcorneater
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Feb 26, 2013 3:51 pm

Anthony Bennett ‏@zampos
Thanx 2 all who supported me re the #McCann v Bennett hearings, especially those who came to the High Ct, apart from that, I can say nothing

He just can't help himself, can he?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Pedro Silva Thu Feb 28, 2013 4:24 pm

Pedro Silva
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4