JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Similar topics
    Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
    » Candles site
    Don't mention the photoshopping..... EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
    Don't mention the photoshopping..... EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
    Don't mention the photoshopping..... EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
    Don't mention the photoshopping..... EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
    Don't mention the photoshopping..... EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
    Don't mention the photoshopping..... EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
    Don't mention the photoshopping..... EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
    Don't mention the photoshopping..... EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
    Don't mention the photoshopping..... EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
     Portal
     Index
     Memberlist
     FAQ
     Search
    Affiliates
    free forum

Don't mention the photoshopping.....

2 posters

Go down

Don't mention the photoshopping..... Empty Don't mention the photoshopping.....

Post  bb1 Mon Mar 04, 2013 12:21 pm

Everyone has noticed that, perhaps in desperation, the truly tedious subject of the 'Last Photo' has been revived.

Sane, sensible people have been shaking their heads in wonderment at the nonsense that has been imagined about it, and it has clearly become too much for someone on MM....

This surely must be the Post of the Day.

Re: The Last Photo (again)
    C.Edwards Today at 11:04 am

After reading this:

averageperson wrote:I do photo edit some pics and this looks to me like 3 pictures made into one, and terribly.

and this:

jd wrote:You only need a background and can then photoshop anything you want onto it. Like TV news, you just need green screens and can project any image onto it to be in any location you desire to fool the public

elsewhere I just decided I had to post once more and come clean.

Yes, you were right. I'm really a double agent, sent here by a powerful conglomeration of businessmen and politicians connected to the McCanns who we are protecting as they know a huge secret about the government. Those of you that have spotted the photoshop that a nephew of our glorious leader knocked up for his homework assignment are too close to the truth and it was decided that the only way to counter this was to send in closet sleeper pros like me to infiltrate the anti forums and try and throw you all off the scent. If only we'd checked it before we released it we would have realised all the stupid elementary mistakes in there like missing arms (Amelie has three, naturally) and the shadows being all wrong (the sun in portugal at that time of day & year is, of course, low on the horizon and throws long shadows) and those cursed flowering shrubs in the background. What fools we were to think we could hoodwink the public by using an elementary green screen technique and posting the photo of the family from their trip to Greece in 2008, oops, I mean 2006 into a computer-generated background of a NASA-built photolaboratory mockup of the kiddie pool area of the Ocean Club in PDL. If you look carefully you can see the footpod of the fake Apollo moon lander in the background of the shot as well.

I apologise profusely for leading you all astray. You are too astute and pegged me for "one of them" early on meaning I had to try and keep up the deception by posing as someone that works with digital media for a living when I'm really a flower-arranging lumberjack on gardening leave for inadvertently felling the prime-minister's favourite monkeypuzzle tree. Well, I had to find something to fill my time with.

Anyhow, now you know the "last photo" is a bad photoshop as I've proved it (apparently), I shall put plan D4 into operation which is going to be concerned with refuting other mistakes that are "too close to the truth and therefore closet pros like me need to rush around making a noise about it as we're worried you're on the right lines to solving this mystery". Subjects such as Kate's signature being in the creche book on the 3rd WHEN SHE WAS OUT RUNNING and couldn't possibly have signed the sheet at the table where the creche workers may have taken it to make the changeover easier for the parents and all the other photos being bad photoshops too as Madeleine, being nearly 4 years old (and in a little known Scottish byelaw therefore being of legal age to demand what she wore and when) would obviously have been wearing her new gap outfit on the day(s) in question.

We would have got away with it if it hadn't been for you meddling kids.
    *pulls off fake clarence mitchell mask to reveal true identity as "John Blacksmith"*

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

Last edited by bb1 on Mon Mar 04, 2013 2:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
    bb1
    bb1
    Slayer of scums
    Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Don't mention the photoshopping..... Empty Re: Don't mention the photoshopping.....

Post  bb1 Mon Mar 04, 2013 12:26 pm

Even funnier, one of the conspiraloons, doubtless energised by her Monday morning Dot-Joining and Lightworking Class over on Icke.....doesn't even realise it's a joke.

You've probably just proven your own point, or was it ours. Either way, I don't think I'll bother to read any more of your posts, except of course, that the areas which bring out the greatest amount of frothing and fuming are the ones which serious posters can thus identify as being 'really sensitive issues'. This enables serious posters to concentrate their focus on what might be wished to be concealed. A sort of home goal for the 'defenders' possibly and very useful tool for the serious minded investigators
    ....blah blah blah.....

'Serious posters'? 'Serious minded investigators'? rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl
    bb1
    bb1
    Slayer of scums
    Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Don't mention the photoshopping..... Empty Re: Don't mention the photoshopping.....

Post  Sabot Mon Mar 04, 2013 1:32 pm

Oh Dear, Do I see Dissent in Paradise, again?
    Sabot
    Sabot
    Slayer of scums
    Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down