JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
POLICE HUNTING GUN NUT THREATS TO KATE McCANN EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
POLICE HUNTING GUN NUT THREATS TO KATE McCANN EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
POLICE HUNTING GUN NUT THREATS TO KATE McCANN EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
POLICE HUNTING GUN NUT THREATS TO KATE McCANN EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
POLICE HUNTING GUN NUT THREATS TO KATE McCANN EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
POLICE HUNTING GUN NUT THREATS TO KATE McCANN EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
POLICE HUNTING GUN NUT THREATS TO KATE McCANN EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
POLICE HUNTING GUN NUT THREATS TO KATE McCANN EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
POLICE HUNTING GUN NUT THREATS TO KATE McCANN EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

POLICE HUNTING GUN NUT THREATS TO KATE McCANN

+6
Maggs
Sabot
Lamplighter
crazytony
muratfan
bb1
10 posters

Page 1 of 10 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

POLICE HUNTING GUN NUT THREATS TO KATE McCANN Empty Express: Trolls target Kate McCann

Post  bb1 Sat Mar 16, 2013 10:15 pm

Only this so far:

POLICE HUNTING GUN NUT THREATS TO KATE McCANN Katetrolls2

Full story as soon as its online.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

POLICE HUNTING GUN NUT THREATS TO KATE McCANN Empty Re: POLICE HUNTING GUN NUT THREATS TO KATE McCANN

Post  bb1 Sat Mar 16, 2013 10:23 pm

bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

POLICE HUNTING GUN NUT THREATS TO KATE McCANN Empty Re: POLICE HUNTING GUN NUT THREATS TO KATE McCANN

Post  bb1 Sat Mar 16, 2013 11:03 pm

Gi' O'er ‏@MrsMLouis
@urcrazytoo I hope the Sunday Express has picked up on the Ode To Madeleine that some little sh*t has posted on Controversy tonight #McCann

And I hope the rest of the media picks up on the Express story.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  muratfan Sat Mar 16, 2013 11:30 pm

Must thank my contacts in the media
muratfan
muratfan
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Mar 16, 2013 11:58 pm

One hears there is frantic activity in the Controversy camp, as they try to delete their fb accounts....

Way, way too late.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  muratfan Sat Mar 16, 2013 11:59 pm

Oh yes, way way too late biggrin biggrin
muratfan
muratfan
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

POLICE HUNTING GUN NUT THREATS TO KATE McCANN Empty POLICE HUNTING GUN NUT THREATS TO KATE McCANN

Post  muratfan Sun Mar 17, 2013 2:27 am

http://watchingthetrolls.blogspot.co.uk/2013/03/police-hunting-gun-nuts-threat-to-kate.html

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/4845647/Marathon-gun-nuts-threat-to-kill-Kate-McCann.html

Marathon gun nut’s threat to kill Kate
Cops probe vile web death threat to mum of missing Madeleine

Target ... Kate McCann on a 10k race last year
Exclusive
By GARY O’SHEA
Published: 33 minutes ago

A SICK internet troll has threatened to gun down Kate McCann as she runs the London Marathon, it emerged yesterday.
Cops are trying to trace the user who made the chilling comments on Facebook.
Kate, 45 — mum of disappeared Madeleine — is taking part in next month’s run in aid of the Missing People charity.

Sick ... Sheila Basher's tweet
Under a link to a newspaper story on the event, the weirdo wrote: “Well I am going. Anyone got a gun? BBBanggggg!”
Other trolls, who have made Kate and husband Gerry’s lives hell with smears, piled in with further sick comments.
One warped user wrote: “What would really spook her is if she is surrounded by a group all wearing Madeleine face masks.”
A few made jokes about entering police sniffer dogs into the event to chase after Kate.

Vanished ... Madeleine McCann
McCann family spokesman Clarence Mitchell said yesterday: “This material has been brought to the attention of the police.
“One of the posts is actually a death threat and is being dealt with appropriately.”
Kate’s big run is on April 21 — just 12 days before the sixth anniversary of her three-year-old daughter’s disappearance from a holiday villa in Praia Da Luz on Portugal’s Algarve.
The Sun launched a Target A Troll campaign in September 2011 after the McCanns were tormented.
A source close to Kate said: “She has been told about these vile posts, but it will not put her
off competing.”
A Scotland Yard spokesman said: “We are aware of the comments posted online. These are currently being assessed.”

Read more: http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/4845647/Marathon-gun-nuts-threat-to-kill-Kate-McCann.html#ixzz2Nl9mW1kG
muratfan
muratfan
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  muratfan Sun Mar 17, 2013 2:39 am

muratfan
muratfan
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Mar 17, 2013 6:13 am

Oh, just look what that sicko Hoho's excuse is....she's actually had the nerve to blame Muratfan...

Re: Trolls Target Kate McCann
HiDeHo Today at 5:31

I'm the admin of the group and I can assure you that it was a comment made in jest by a well respected member.

Unfortunately (wouldnt you know) I had temporarily serious 'health' problems that day and was not able to monitor the group...It was brought to my attention at 3am in the morning and I immediately deleted the thread.

It is obvious by reading the thread that it was just 'comments' made in jest...happens all the time but unfortunately, because of the circumstances I didn't delete before MF got hold of it and sent it to the newspapers.

=========

'Comments made in jest'?

Does she see anyone laughing? mad

Would she like to explain why she thinks this is funny?

James Arbuthnot What would really spook her is if she is surrounded by a group all wearing Madeleine face masks.

Normal, decent people think it's beyond SICK.

What does she think would happen if some troll posted this about President Obama?

Sheila Basher Well i am going to ,Anyone got a Gun ?BBBangggggg ?

Basher, her fellow sickos, and Hoho would be in a police cell before the pixels had dried.

The normal, decent thing for HoHo to do is grovel and delete that scummy group of sickos, and never again start such a cabal of evil.

Clearly, 'normal' and 'decent' are alien concepts to her and her ilk.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Mar 17, 2013 6:19 am

e: Kate McCann becomes ambassador for missing people
ShuBob Today at 12:36 am

Call me a cynic but the McCanns could well be behind the 'sick' messages supposedly targeting Kate.

No, 'nasty, blind and cruel' would be more appropriate - every single bit of the filth has come from one of their chums.

Well, they wanted the media to pay attention to them.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Mar 17, 2013 6:24 am

'Anyone got a gun? Bang!': Chilling message by sick internet troll 'threatening to shoot Madeleine McCann's mother as she runs London Marathon'

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2294644/Anyone-got-gun-Bang--Chilling-message-sick-internet-troll-threatening-shoot-Madeleine-McCanns-mother-runs-London-Marathon.html#ixzz2Nm93TXcA
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Does Hoho think anyone at the Mail is laughing?

Does she think many people reading this over their Sunday breakfast are going to be laughing?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Sun Mar 17, 2013 6:31 am

It is obvious by reading the thread that it was just 'comments' made in jest...happens all the time but unfortunately, because of the circumstances I didn't delete before MF got hold of it and sent it to the newspapers.

No one jokes about shooting people, if you can think it you can do it; Basher thought it and her sick friends cheered her on. Now let them all suffer the consequences. Sick Baastards!

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Mar 17, 2013 6:35 am

I can assure you that it was a comment made in jest by a well respected member.

She thinks that's a 'jest'? She respects THAT? Says it all, really, doesn't it?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Mar 17, 2013 6:43 am

http://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/384888/Kate-McCann-target-of-cruel-internet-trolls

Kate McCann target of cruel internet trolls

SCOTLAND Yard is investigating a twisted internet troll who has taunted the mother of Madeleine McCann over her running in the London Marathon.

The troll used a woman’s name when she threatened 45-year-old doctor Kate McCann and said she should be among the crowds watching the race on April 21.

Communicating with others threatening to sabotage Kate’s race, the troll wrote: “Well I am going. Anyone got a gun? BBBanggggg!”

It is very hard to stop these people. They hide away behind their computer screens
Clarence Mitchell

Mrs McCann has been told about the threat but has decided she will still take part in the 26-mile race because she is determined to raise £10,000 for the charity Missing People. She has already been pledged £8,000 in sponsorship.

Security around her appearance may be reviewed by race organisers and police. Last week Scotland Yard detectives were sent details of the threat and are seeking to identify the troll through computer checks.

A spokesman said: “We are aware of the comments posted online. These are currently being asses­- sed.” Officers will probably interview the troll under caution.

Clar­ence Mitchell, the McCanns’ family spokesman, said last night of the trolls, who post deliberately provocative messages: “There is constant activity by these ghouls. This material has been brought to the ­attention of the police.

“It is a disgrace that people can say such things around an event which is designed to help others.”

Mr Mitchell added: “The trouble is that it is very hard to stop these people. They hide away behind their computer screens, blogging away.”

The anonymous owner of the web page carrying the offensive material wrote: “Watching over the diseased and perverted minds of those who troll and attack the family of missing Madeleine McCann, I in no way endorse what these vile people are doing and saying. I am showing how depraved they are.”

One abuser suggests people in the crowd should wear masks showing the face of the missing toddler.

Madeleine was kidnapped from Praia da Luz on the Algarve in Portugal just a few days before her fourth birthday in May 2007.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Sun Mar 17, 2013 6:46 am

bb1 wrote: I can assure you that it was a comment made in jest by a well respected member.

She thinks that's a 'jest'? She respects THAT? Says it all, really, doesn't it?

Does this look like a joke?
POLICE HUNTING GUN NUT THREATS TO KATE McCANN Basher

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Mar 17, 2013 6:49 am

No-one's laughing, are they? Says it all about her and her ilk that they think any of that vicious obscenity is amusing, doesn't it?

http://thehoundingofthemccans.blogspot.co.uk/2013/03/sheila-basher-come-on-downsicko.html

Well, Hoho's been desperate to attract the media's attention, hasn't she? She's acheived her heart's desire.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Sun Mar 17, 2013 6:55 am

I understand Law Enforcement is also dealing with it; I can see someone being charged because of this.

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Mar 17, 2013 6:59 am

At least one of them, Tony. And Ms Basher is named and shamed in the Sun - whatever are her neighbours going to think when they read it?

Bet they don't think it's a 'joke' or have much respect for her.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Sun Mar 17, 2013 7:06 am

One good thing about facebook, the police don't need a court order to get a member's details. Facebook will hand them over on just a request from law enforcement.

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Mar 17, 2013 7:08 am

It can be done in hours - minutes - in the UK, Tony. Look how quickly those morons inciting riots were picked up a year or two back.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Sun Mar 17, 2013 7:11 am

bb1 wrote:It can be done in hours - minutes - in the UK, Tony. Look how quickly those morons inciting riots were picked up a year or two back.
The sooner the better, Bonny

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Sun Mar 17, 2013 7:13 am

http://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/384888/Kate-McCann-target-of-cruel-internet-trolls

Now that made my early morning coffee even more tasty. LL
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Mar 17, 2013 8:06 am

Re: Kate McCann threatened by Internet troll
PeterMac Today

And the front page has a large advert for wine, and another one for cuddly toys !
That is NOT a coincidence. It is true irony.

What a delusional fool - do these ignorant people know NOTHING?

Special offers have to be organised weeks - months - in advance, extra stocks sent to suppliers, etc.

But they would rather tell themselves that the special offers were suddenly laid on to tie in with Basher's vile remark because...what? Do they think it's a secret message? Do they think that merchandisers are psychic?

Don't they grasp that the media DETEST them?

Don't they know that every journo in Wapping and beyond knows that the hounders tried to wreck Mike Gunnill's livelihood?

Have they forgotten all the abusive emails they so delight in sending to any journo who doesn't toe their party line?

Pathetic, delusional straw-clutching from universally-loathed obsessives and fantasists.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Mar 17, 2013 9:32 am

e: Kate McCann becomes ambassador for missing people
Jean Today
I wonder if Hugh Grant will claim his donation as a tax write off? He could argue that it is a business expense to generate good PR so that people will see his films. It will keep Pam Gurney off her computer for a while!

If his donation was made for genuine reasons, it could have been done anonymously.

As for the supposed threats to Kate, I say this is definitely a false flag exercise to discredit all of us blaspheming non-believers.....

What, by a 'respected member' of Gonc admirer hideho's 'Controversy' fb group? Doesn't that make hoho a Mega-Mole, or something?

Lots of straw-clutching by the 8rs going on this morning.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 10 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next