JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
POLICE HUNTING GUN NUT THREATS TO KATE McCANN - Page 9 EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
POLICE HUNTING GUN NUT THREATS TO KATE McCANN - Page 9 EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
POLICE HUNTING GUN NUT THREATS TO KATE McCANN - Page 9 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
POLICE HUNTING GUN NUT THREATS TO KATE McCANN - Page 9 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
POLICE HUNTING GUN NUT THREATS TO KATE McCANN - Page 9 EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
POLICE HUNTING GUN NUT THREATS TO KATE McCANN - Page 9 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
POLICE HUNTING GUN NUT THREATS TO KATE McCANN - Page 9 EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
POLICE HUNTING GUN NUT THREATS TO KATE McCANN - Page 9 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
POLICE HUNTING GUN NUT THREATS TO KATE McCANN - Page 9 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

POLICE HUNTING GUN NUT THREATS TO KATE McCANN

+6
Maggs
Sabot
Lamplighter
crazytony
muratfan
bb1
10 posters

Page 9 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

POLICE HUNTING GUN NUT THREATS TO KATE McCANN - Page 9 Empty Re: POLICE HUNTING GUN NUT THREATS TO KATE McCANN

Post  Sabot Tue Mar 19, 2013 5:46 pm

lily wrote:I didn't see her fly past here, Bonny. Mind you, this is a Muslim country.

BWAHAHAHAH No pigs then. Have an exalt. That made me larf.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

POLICE HUNTING GUN NUT THREATS TO KATE McCANN - Page 9 Empty Re: POLICE HUNTING GUN NUT THREATS TO KATE McCANN

Post  Sabot Tue Mar 19, 2013 5:53 pm

Just as an aside, I bought a Silk Carpet off the back of a lorry once, like twenty five years ago. It has been flooded, saturated, spat upon by fire embers and generally dreadfully ill treated, but still it is wonderful. One of the best 80 quids worth I ever spent.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Mar 19, 2013 5:56 pm

But can it fly? Pcorneater
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Tue Mar 19, 2013 6:00 pm

bb1 wrote:But can it fly? Pcorneater
rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Tue Mar 19, 2013 6:10 pm

Sabot! You can even buy 4ft x 6 ft ones in the local Carrefour supermarkets on sale for about 20 GBP some times. I have one by the kitchen sink. biggrin

Bonny, have been promised by a local carpet dealer that they do. They have genie lamps and everything else as well......
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Tue Mar 19, 2013 7:06 pm

bb1 wrote:But can it fly? Pcorneater

Bugger off. I haven't asked it to. It might fly me back to Britain. God help me.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Tue Mar 19, 2013 7:10 pm

lily wrote: Sabot! You can even buy 4ft x 6 ft ones in the local Carrefour supermarkets on sale for about 20 GBP some times. I have one by the kitchen sink. biggrin

Bonny, have been promised by a local carpet dealer that they do. They have genie lamps and everything else as well......

I don't wish to know that I got ripped off by a bunch of swarthy gypsies. And putting a Silk Carpet in front of a kitchen sink is disgusting. IMO. How could you? Sue me.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Wed Mar 20, 2013 5:50 am

Sabot wrote:
lily wrote: Sabot! You can even buy 4ft x 6 ft ones in the local Carrefour supermarkets on sale for about 20 GBP some times. I have one by the kitchen sink. biggrin

I don't wish to know that I got ripped off by a bunch of swarthy gypsies. And putting a Silk Carpet in front of a kitchen sink is disgusting. IMO. How could you? Sue me.

embarass biggrin

This is the area for Jinns so you never know if one might fly.......

lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  muratfan Wed Mar 20, 2013 9:39 am

muratfan
muratfan
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Mar 20, 2013 9:52 am

Not very likely, is it? Takes the fat defective all his time to waddle from bar to bar...

Remember this?

I confronted the sweaty, corpulent figure in an ill-fitting jacket twice last Friday: the first time at 10am, as he sat slurping coffee and cakes at the Kalahary cafe in Portimao with his colleague, Chief Inspector Guillermino Encarnacao; the second just before 3pm, when the two men made their way from a restaurant to a waiting black Mercedes, in which they were driven 400 yards to meet officials at the courthouse

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-482007/Lies-beatings-secret-trials-dark-police-handling-Madeleine-case.html#ixzz2O4XEWrub
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Rather foolish of hoho's chums to carry on making threats.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Mar 20, 2013 12:44 pm

bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Wed Mar 20, 2013 12:55 pm

Karma...... Hahau rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Mar 20, 2013 1:47 pm

Re: mccann-supporters-can-be-frightening-trolls-as-well
Carolina Today

One commentator Graham Perry said that he was going to report Chelsea Hoffman to the investigation@findmadeleine.com - the Sun newspaper - the Home Office and BBC Panorama!! Doesn't this person realise that CH is American and in the USA freedom of speech is consecrated in the 1st amendment of the constitution?

Could someone else here make some comments besides me? Please!

What, when Norton Security is warning about the site? I think not.

Nice to see someone so close to Gonc in such a flap, though. Pcorneater
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Mar 20, 2013 1:49 pm

longjohnsilver ‏@longjoh44309217 6h
@Katyteesaboozer i think the newspaper article is very good.........

*sigh*

It isn't a 'newspaper article'. It's an opinion piece on a conspiraloon site by a tattoo-ed bisexual who doesn't think disabled people have any right to life.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Mar 20, 2013 1:52 pm

bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Mar 20, 2013 1:55 pm

https://www.facebook.com/savingdowns/posts/381463185244413

Saving Down syndrome · 5,840 like this
June 9, 2012 at 1:12am ·
Chelsea Hoffman has been making paticulary offensive posts about Down syndrome and abortion and is posting on our feed and those of our supporters. She has been blocked from the SavingDowns site. As a rule we don't censor, but were happy to make an exception when there is hate speech directed against our community. As always we uphold the basic right of human dignity to all, including those with Down syndrome.

===========

And that is who the 8rs are cheering on today. Barrel, bottom of, scraping through.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Mar 20, 2013 1:57 pm

Oh, and before anyone ignores their security systems and goes to her blog:

https://www.facebook.com/savingdowns/posts/381463185244413

Pam Mick Cheleen The important message we need to get out to our community is please don't visit her blog as she gets paid based in the number of visitors. The more she gets people worked up, the more hits on her blog, the more she gets paid. She will keep spewing her hate b/c it's making her money. PLEASE, PLEASE just ignore her, don't go to her blog. You can argue with her til ur blue in the face... she will not change her tune. I've chosen to just ignore her.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Mar 20, 2013 2:54 pm

Doesn't have too many fans, does the tattoo-ed one?

http://downwithchelseahoffman.blogspot.co.uk/
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Mar 20, 2013 2:58 pm

http://downwithchelseahoffman.blogspot.co.uk/2012/10/reallyits-that-funny-huh.html

I can see Trampstamp winning the Nobel Prize for literature for that one. NOT. Pcorneater
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Mar 20, 2013 3:32 pm

I do hope hoho has told her Source at the Yard a very big porkie.....from:

http://stopthemyths.prophpbb.com/post160106.html?sid=8e4ad4cd427469a37889b9c5a68fd8e4#p160106

HiDeHooha has just claimed that she had to let SY know that Basher is in no way connected to Tony Bennett.

As claimed on twitter.

So she didnt go to his trial by taxi?

Not connected to Bennett? All together now....

OH YES SHE IS!!!!!!!

POLICE HUNTING GUN NUT THREATS TO KATE McCANN - Page 9 Basherbrylinn

Bit of advice for Hoho. When in a hole, stop digging.....
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Mar 20, 2013 6:55 pm

Bit naughty of hoho really. Fancy not telling her Sauce the truth.

That not only is brilynn/Basher Bennett's number one fan, she herself is a moderator on not-Bennett's site, of which brilynn/Basher is a member.

Goes to character, doesn't it? Pcorneater
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Mar 20, 2013 8:41 pm

Re: THE SENTENCING JUDGMENT in the case of McCanns v Bennett
brilynn Today
Good to hear from you Tony,but ,as all your supporteres are saying,please do take care.What is so so sad is that "someone somewhere" is just watching and waiting for you to "slip up",and then all your hard wonderful work for Madeleine would have been futile. We still have to hope Mr Amaral will "take them to the cleaners",or,you never know ,our very own SY are actually sorting all the facts from fiction,in the crime of the century!!!

Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Thu Mar 21, 2013 6:30 am

What a dummkopf. Where do you even begin with it? Pcorneater

lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Mar 25, 2013 11:05 am

See the Controversy 8rs are getting new members to make up for GUN NUT TROLL Basher's departure:

http://stopthemyths.prophpbb.com/post160869.html?sid=f2f1b14cf9b2eeb7774b0855e380ea19#p160869

Willow Summers
Thanks for adding Me I have been interested in this case for many Years ,And cannot believe in the abduction story !!

I know what I can't believe ,That all these people share the same Bizarre ,Punctuation errors !!
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Mon Mar 25, 2013 1:42 pm

You know what ? I can,t believe It either ,but ,never Mind!!
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next