JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
POLICE HUNTING GUN NUT THREATS TO KATE McCANN - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
POLICE HUNTING GUN NUT THREATS TO KATE McCANN - Page 3 EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
POLICE HUNTING GUN NUT THREATS TO KATE McCANN - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
POLICE HUNTING GUN NUT THREATS TO KATE McCANN - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
POLICE HUNTING GUN NUT THREATS TO KATE McCANN - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
POLICE HUNTING GUN NUT THREATS TO KATE McCANN - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
POLICE HUNTING GUN NUT THREATS TO KATE McCANN - Page 3 EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
POLICE HUNTING GUN NUT THREATS TO KATE McCANN - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
POLICE HUNTING GUN NUT THREATS TO KATE McCANN - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

POLICE HUNTING GUN NUT THREATS TO KATE McCANN

+6
Maggs
Sabot
Lamplighter
crazytony
muratfan
bb1
10 posters

Page 3 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

POLICE HUNTING GUN NUT THREATS TO KATE McCANN - Page 3 Empty Re: POLICE HUNTING GUN NUT THREATS TO KATE McCANN

Post  bb1 Sun Mar 17, 2013 2:44 pm

Out of all of the forkers and hounders, I have only seen one of them have enough decency and courage to condemn that post.

The rest of them have all been making excuses. Oh, it was only a joke. Oh, she meant a starting gun....

Then they wonder why normal, decent people despise them. They really don't seem to grasp just how despised they are.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

POLICE HUNTING GUN NUT THREATS TO KATE McCANN - Page 3 Empty Re: POLICE HUNTING GUN NUT THREATS TO KATE McCANN

Post  bb1 Sun Mar 17, 2013 2:49 pm

As there is nothing the 8rs like more on a Sunday than copying newspaper comments, why aren't they copying these? Oh wait, I know - they didn't write them...

This is a matter for the police. It must be possible with investigation to find out who the real person is behind the illegal threat. He should be found, charged, prosecuted and punished with a sentence that sends a clear message that this troling muck has to stop. It's beyond evil.
- cwjones , london, 17/3/2013 11:11
Click to rate Rating 112 Report abuse
All trolls that are caught should be named and shamed- see how far these pathetic individuals get on in life then once their cover is blown, they do nothing but cause misery with their stupid childish behaviour. The McCanns have worked hard to keep the search for Madeline ongoing and my thoughts go out to them.
- CM London , LondonWhhpn, United Kingdom, 17/3/2013 11:10
Click to rate Rating 91 Report abuse
Disgusting there's some sick people in this world.
- magicmolly , Yorkshire, 17/3/2013 11:07
Click to rate Rating 87 Report abuse
This lady has had more than her share of grief, anguish and heartbreak. I hope that individual understands just how stupid he or she is to want throw more mental pain and worry on Kate!
- Terry R , Milton Keynes, 17/3/2013 10:59
Click to rate Rating 64 Report abuse
Whoever is threatening this poor woman can be easily traced....every message from email, twitter, facebook can be traced back to source and even the input device such as tablet, mobile phone, laptop or PC. There's a complete audit trail of every message type even so called anonymous messages are traceable - so any prospective troll needs to remember that they will be tracked down.
- Paulw , London, United Kingdom, 17/3/2013 10:57

what a sad, pathetic individual.
- Maribel , Liverpool, United Kingdom, 17/3/2013 10:25
Click to rate Rating 82 Report abuse
People are sick!
- Shelley , Littlebough, lancashire, 17/3/2013 10:12

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2294644/Kate-McCann-Chilling-message-sick-internet-troll-threatening-shoot-Madeleine-McCanns-mother-runs-London-Marathon.html#ixzz2NogfZVun
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

That's the REAL public speaking. About them.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Sun Mar 17, 2013 2:49 pm

I cannot get over that she is 72 years old. Hardly a young and immature yob. So she must be an old and immature yob. What must her family think? My family would die of shame if I carried on like that. Sheesh, perish the thought.

Will this affect her Business, do you think?
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Mar 17, 2013 2:50 pm

And this one thinks Basher's a teenager:

Emotions run high when you're your early teens, you have such a limited perspective and little understanding of the effect your little comment could have. I guarrentee the people who post comments like these 99% of the time are just angry and venting it out through looking for an online conflict. I used to post comments on political videos on YouTube and post the most outright ignorant and dismissive comments. I was only 13, humiliating people who will 99% of the time grow up would be a huge mistake.
- Hi , UK, 17/3/2013 10:53

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2294644/Kate-McCann-Chilling-message-sick-internet-troll-threatening-shoot-Madeleine-McCanns-mother-runs-London-Marathon.html#ixzz2NogtPSTp

Ms Basher is as grown-up as she is ever going to be, unfortunately.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  muratfan Sun Mar 17, 2013 3:12 pm

I know I will regret saying this, despite her behaviour and her me, me, me approach Even Chucky has condemned the post
muratfan
muratfan
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Mar 17, 2013 3:15 pm

At first. Then she started trying to justify it and explain it away, and then she made the discussion all about her as usual. Rolling Eyes

Jacqueline Cowan ‏@ThePlebian
@muratfan And why the absolute need for you to inform the media ? Deflection or just your need 2 feel important

Why is one of the admins of Controversy carping? I thought the Troofseekers WANTED the press to take an interest in what they were doing and thinking?

Oh, did that not include threats to disrupt the London Marathon and shoot competitors?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  muratfan Sun Mar 17, 2013 3:20 pm

They were all for press freedom on Friday...what's changed their opinion on that then..

Bet Bennett wishes he could get in as many papers as me biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin
muratfan
muratfan
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Mar 17, 2013 3:26 pm

...And you're not banned from Anorak. rofl

How's this for delusional?

Suzanne Winter I think the papers pounce on things like this as an opportunity to release more details without fear of libel - they used you as collateral Sheila xx
about an hour ago · Like · 7

Hideho Ho I will be speaking to my contact detective at operation grange in the morning so DONT WORRY Sheila!
about an hour ago · Like · 10

And what 'details' does the 8r who looks like an escapee from Deliverance imagine the papers have released? They've turned the spotlight on a repellent nest of trolls, and let the public see just what the McCanns have had to put up with from these creatures.

As for Hoho thinking she can pull strings at the Yard - her 'illness' still causing delusions, is it?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Mar 17, 2013 3:29 pm

Yes, just why are they all crying and shrieking about the press today? They're the ones who don't want any kind of control on the press, so they will just have to suck it up. biggrin
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Sun Mar 17, 2013 3:37 pm

How wonderful it would be to see them and their photographs plastered all over their Free Press. Perhaps Hacked Off should hang fire for a minute.

Injunctions, anyone?
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Mar 17, 2013 3:49 pm

Rosalinda V. Hutton ‏@RosalindaHu
@MrsMLouis #mccann there was no death threat, poster was referring to starting pistol. Stop distorting the facts.

liar liar liar liar liar liar liar liar liar

Gi' O'er ‏@MrsMLouis
@alfibab3 What??! Is this how they are spinning it now? That Sheila meant she wanted to start the race with a pistol? Laughable!!

Quite - and fooling no-one.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Maggs Sun Mar 17, 2013 3:56 pm

bb1 wrote:...And you're not banned from Anorak. rofl

How's this for delusional?

Suzanne Winter I think the papers pounce on things like this as an opportunity to release more details without fear of libel - they used you as collateral Sheila xx
about an hour ago · Like · 7

Hideho Ho I will be speaking to my contact detective at operation grange in the morning so DONT WORRY Sheila!
about an hour ago · Like · 10

And what 'details' does the 8r who looks like an escapee from Deliverance imagine the papers have released? They've turned the spotlight on a repellent nest of trolls, and let the public see just what the McCanns have had to put up with from these creatures.

As for Hoho thinking she can pull strings at the Yard - her 'illness' still causing delusions, is it?

Illness my Ar@e, Bonny. For someone with a serious health condition, she sure gets better quickly. liar
Has Hideho Ho, had her visit from the cops, and they want to speak to her?
Poor old Sheila, will be back in the press again, very shortly. I wonder if any of them have knocked on her door yet, Oh maybe tomorrow, as its Sunday today. hmmm
Maggs
Maggs
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Sun Mar 17, 2013 4:10 pm

I expect HiDeHo had a Hangover. What else could it be? She recovered mighty damned quick for a serious illness.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Mar 17, 2013 4:15 pm

http://ordinisrubricrucis.wordpress.com/2013/03/17/kate-mccann-gun-maniac-named-as-sheila-basher-of-cornwall-uk/

Basher's 'apology' writing style is curiously reminiscent of that woman from Cornwall who took the taxi to see Bennett get spanked in court.

And what all the cowards who are going, Oh, it's just a joke are ignoring the fact the police and media received the WHOLE thread, in which the 8rs were discussing ways to disrupt the London Marathon.

I wonder if the police will see the 'joke'. Doubt it, somehow.

ETA:

http://ordinisrubricrucis.wordpress.com/2013/03/17/stark-warning-to-kate-mccann-run-london-marathon-and-you-die/
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Maggs Sun Mar 17, 2013 4:22 pm

Barmy Basher says

And after it was posted I realised it was a really dreadful thing to say !! And once again I openly apologise to Kate Macann!!

Yeah course she did. But don't they have a delete button? vomit Bast**d
Maggs
Maggs
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Mar 17, 2013 4:25 pm

Liars, the lot of them. They aren't sorry for doing it, they're sorry because they got caught.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Mar 17, 2013 4:31 pm

Re: Ths Sun Report on the gun threat
kitti Today at 4:11 pm

There was no bl**dy death threat for gods sake..

That it, I've had enough.

Bye.

Another one in denial - or maybe she just can't read.

POLICE HUNTING GUN NUT THREATS TO KATE McCANN - Page 3 Basher
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Maggs Sun Mar 17, 2013 4:35 pm

bb1 wrote:Liars, the lot of them. They aren't sorry for doing it, they're sorry because they got caught.

True, Bonny.
Her picture would make a good dartboard though. Nice 60's hair style. Hope Bennett is pleased with his taxi lady. wker
Maggs
Maggs
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Mar 17, 2013 4:36 pm

I certainly don't condone threats of any kind, shape or form but this is a classic case of making a 'mountain out of a mole-hill' and is totally biased reporting! If people would only take the time to visit some of the sites on the internet that discuss this case, they would witness the barrage of threats & abuse (some really vile) that are heaped upon any individual who has taken the time to read the Official Portuguese Police files & therefore has doubts about the McCann's version of events. Someone making a stupid & inappropriate comment about shooting Kate McCann (no doubt in silly banter between fellow posters) is NOTHING compared to what the McCann supporters do to the 'doubters' on a daily basis. The McCann's are aware of this, as they tell us that they read what's written on the Internet, so why do they not reprimand and make this fuss about their own supporters??
- Kay , Palma, 17/3/2013 11:35

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2294644/Kate-McCann-Chilling-message-sick-internet-troll-threatening-shoot-Madeleine-McCanns-mother-runs-London-Marathon.html#ixzz2Np7UNt5z

Oh look, it's Butler's ex-pat pal Mumbles, pretending to be a 'member of the public'. Think she's in the same Forkerbook group, isn't she? Pcorneater
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Mar 17, 2013 4:38 pm

Chilling how? Unless you live in some kind of alternative reality where the people posting things like this are actually "Die Hard" type badies with sniper rifles and helicopters you take it for what it is; a sad and lonely teenager who becomes a warrior behind the keyboard. Chilling? No. Stupid and foolish? Yes.
- Thuxton , Leic, United Kingdom, 17/3/2013 11:43

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2294644/Kate-McCann-Chilling-message-sick-internet-troll-threatening-shoot-Madeleine-McCanns-mother-runs-London-Marathon.html#ixzz2Np7wye00

No, it isn't a 'sad and lonely teenager'. It is, in fact, a pensioner who supports the person who ended up in the High Court for contempt of court.

And the press could have a field day with that one.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Mar 17, 2013 4:48 pm

Rereading the Sun story:

A Scotland Yard spokesman said: “We are aware of the comments posted online. These are currently being assessed.”

Read more: http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/4845647/Marathon-gun-nuts-threat-to-kill-Kate-McCann.html#ixzz2NpAgr2eF

That could be taken to mean they are actively watching what is posted online, as well as what their attention is drawn to.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  muratfan Sun Mar 17, 2013 5:03 pm

The Police have details of the worst posters on there. Obviously I will not post every posters details up, who post on that Facebook group, because, not everyone who is a member posts there, or realise when they joined up, what the site was like.

Up to the media to sort that out, but needless to say, loads of screenshots, from Twitter , forum nicknames and their Facebook accounts, linking the posters accounts has been passed over to the Police and such.

muratfan
muratfan
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Sun Mar 17, 2013 5:04 pm

I do hope Scotland Yard are watching. This has gone way beyond any kind of joke. They always kill themselves in the end, and this is not the first time.

Very appropriate name, though. Mrs. Basher. BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAH. She won't be forgotten in a hurry.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Mar 17, 2013 5:11 pm

The press, and more importantly the police, can be left to sort it out, I'm sure. And I don't think this is the last we are going to hear about the matter.

Remember this?

RE: ***LATEST NEWS AND UPDATES FROM THE TRIAL HERE*** SEE PAGE 7 FOR TONY'S UPDATE
brilynn Today at 4:06 pm
Just to let you all know ,I was the lady pensioner,who took a taxi up to support Mr Bennett from Cornwall,my whole family are concerned I could be a future"victim" of you know who!!All I want to say is ,IT WAS WORTH EVERY PENNY!!!He and his wife are such lovely people,who now need some quality time together,it can,t have been easy for them.Lovely to meet other like minded people there,and Jean, thanks for getting me to the tube ,I got home about 6.30,"exhausted" but so so glad I got there. PS I thoughtTony,s questioning was brilliant,especially Mike Gunnill alias Michael Sangerette etc etc.

Now look at:

Sheila Basher
I apologise to Kate Mccan for My stupid comment I posted on this group about getting a gun and shooting Her ,It was a silly comment not meant with malice ,And I am positive People Who know Me understand it was a comment posted in the haste of the moment and would not be a threat !!And after it was posted I realised it was a really dreadful thing to say !! And once again I openly apologise to Kate Macann!!

Oh dearie me, it's very hard to hide your writing style, isn't it? Especially if you have odd punctuation 'tells' like ----!!

ETA, the space goes AFTER the comma......
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Mar 17, 2013 5:25 pm

Good to see ShuBob retaining her proud record of being 100% wrong, 100% of the time:

Re: Kate McCann becomes ambassador for missing people
ShuBob Today at 12:36 am

Call me a cynic but the McCanns could well be behind the 'sick' messages supposedly targeting Kate.

Considering it seems the homicidal troll is actually a prominent Bennett supporter, and member of that very site, she really couldn't have got it more totally wrong, could she?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next