JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
British soldier killed in Woolwich horror - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
British soldier killed in Woolwich horror - Page 2 EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
British soldier killed in Woolwich horror - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
British soldier killed in Woolwich horror - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
British soldier killed in Woolwich horror - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
British soldier killed in Woolwich horror - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
British soldier killed in Woolwich horror - Page 2 EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
British soldier killed in Woolwich horror - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
British soldier killed in Woolwich horror - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

British soldier killed in Woolwich horror

+2
muratfan
bb1
6 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

British soldier killed in Woolwich horror - Page 2 Empty Re: British soldier killed in Woolwich horror

Post  bb1 Thu May 23, 2013 11:33 am

British soldier killed in Woolwich horror - Page 2 Article-2329470-19F393B1000005DC-757_634x405

Police today raided a house which is believed to be connected with Woolwich murder suspect Michael Adebolajo

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2329470/Michael-Adebolajo-named-Woolwich-killers.html#ixzz2U6uPHRgt
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

I note the Wail just has to get the house value in. Rolling Eyes

And it now seems that there is frantic back-pedalling over the advice to servicemen and women not to wear their uniforms in public....never mind, our fearless PM is about to make a speech.

Which will doubtless make everything ten times worse.

And questions are being raised as to just why the police were hiding behind walls waiting for the armed police to arrive, while unarmed, civilian women did what they could to help.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

British soldier killed in Woolwich horror - Page 2 Empty Re: British soldier killed in Woolwich horror

Post  Sabot Thu May 23, 2013 12:59 pm

I don't know what the ills of Britain are. But it all started going wrong a long time ago, mostly, I think, from Political Correctness.
Britain isn't at heart a racist nation. I know this from the early 1950s when no one I knew or lived amongst minded when coloured immigrants first began to arrive. And they were really okay in those days.
But everyone was having a bad time with rationing and housing, so understandably some people got a bit pissed off with immigrants getting preferential treatment, and then coming to expect and demand it, encouraged by educated coloured people who screeched, "Racism" at the first sign of complaint. and then to beat it all, got some defenders of British Rights sent off to be Reeducated. That pissed off even me.

Sadly, I am now a Racist on a collective basis. But I won't bore you all with details of the coloured and Muslim friends that I have. It would be too insulting.

Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu May 23, 2013 1:37 pm

I don't care what colour or creed people are, Sabot, nor what their faith, if any, is - but NO-ONE has the right to force me to follow their crackpot beliefs, not the Westboro Baptists, not Muslim extremists, NO-ONE.

So far, the British state is coming out of this very badly. It appears that these two scumbags were on the radar, and the police are trying to excuse their non-action by claiming they were keeping civilians out of harm's way.

Excuse me? The police were hiding behind walls, it was civilians who were in the middle of it. This isn't like shooting Brazilian electricians, it has all been captured on camera, and millions of people can see it for themselves.

And Cameron stood outside Downing Street and waffled.

IMO, this lack of clear leadership at the top is possibly even more dangerous, long-term, than anything scumbags like these two can do.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Thu May 23, 2013 1:50 pm

But we did have it forced on us, Bonny. At least in England. That was the problem. Everyone became afraid to say anything, for fear of being charged with Racism.

A British Soldier Beheaded in The Capital of Britain, while The Police did nothing. But then Policemen could have been shot or hacked to death.
For Christ's sake stop being precious about this. Arm The Police.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu May 23, 2013 2:01 pm

No, put the old dear with the shopping trolley and the Cub Scout leader in charge of the police, they were less bothered by blood-covered, cleaver-wielding religious whackjobs than the bunch behind the walls 'protecting the public'.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Thu May 23, 2013 2:55 pm

But if unarmed Police had tried to tackle them, they could have been shot.
For some reason these morons didn't want to be seen attacking women, although those brave women didn't know that. But no doubt our wonderful Government will say how silly they were.

I did read somewhere that their rusty old pistol backfired and blew his hand off. I hope this is true. That'll put paid to his 72 Virgins.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Pedro Silva Thu May 23, 2013 2:57 pm

Pedro Silva
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu May 23, 2013 3:38 pm

Thank you, Pedro. Another Sky story:

http://news.sky.com/story/1094560/woolwich-suspects-known-to-security-services

The two terror suspects being held under armed guard at hospitals in London were both known to security services, Government sources say.

The men - who were apparently assessed by MI5 as not posing a threat requiring "immediate intervention" - were arrested following the hacking to death of a serving soldier in the street in Woolwich, southeast London.

I do hope no-one is wanting praised for arresting them, it was a bit of a no-brainer, really....

Sadly, it would not surprise me at all if the fingerless one wanted compensayshun from the gun's manufacturers for it misfiring.....
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Thu May 23, 2013 3:48 pm

Since neither of them appear to be dead, we might thank someone for crack sharp shooters.
I would be more than happy to contribute to both of them being banged up in Solitary Confinement for the rest of their lives. Allah would indeed be good.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu May 23, 2013 4:02 pm

I was impressed with the leaders of the Muslim Council earlier, who condemned the murder outright, without any weaselling and in more forthright terms than Cameron has managed.

I am not too sure what the Muslim equivalent of 'excommunication' is, but I got the impression that that is how the scumbags are to be regarded.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Thu May 23, 2013 4:11 pm

There is no actual equivalent in Islam to excommunication. If you apostate, ie if you renounce Islam (usually by converting to another religion) the punishment is death. These killers have not denied Allah so they cannot be considered apostate. LL
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Thu May 23, 2013 4:14 pm

bb1 wrote:I was impressed with the leaders of the Muslim Council earlier, who condemned the murder outright, without any weaselling and in more forthright terms than Cameron has managed.

I am not too sure what the Muslim equivalent of 'excommunication' is, but I got the impression that that is how the scumbags are to be regarded.

Sadly, the scum bags won't think so, because they know more about Islam than Islam does.
But hopefully there is always a step too far. And trying to hack off the head of an honest soldier might be it.
Not holding my breath, mind.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Thu May 23, 2013 4:19 pm

Lamplighter wrote:There is no actual equivalent in Islam to excommunication. If you apostate, ie if you renounce Islam (usually by converting to another religion) the punishment is death. These killers have not denied Allah so they cannot be considered apostate. LL

Never mind, LL. Perhaps the Christian Church will excommunicate them. That should worry them.
I don't suppose someone could excommunicate Cameron, could they? Oh, and Blair.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu May 23, 2013 5:30 pm

The murdered soldier has now been named:

British soldier killed in Woolwich horror - Page 2 Article-2329516-19F5F0DD000005DC-17_964x464

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2329516/Pictured-Soldier-slaughtered-street-Muslim-fanatics-loving-father-year-old-son.html

I cannot even begin to imagine how his family feel. Crying or Very sad
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Thu May 23, 2013 6:06 pm

Don't anyone dare say RIP. I might throw up.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Thu May 23, 2013 6:58 pm

Wow. A couple of Posters on Havern's have gotten a bit shirty. Thank Christ for that.
But it didn't stop Bennett putting his dubious oar in. And nor did he say anything against the truly disgusting speculation.
I think I have seen it all now. Except that I know I haven't.

In the end there really isn't anything that one can say about the dregs of society.

Thank You, RussianDoll. Think on a bit more about what Havern's is doing to you.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Thu May 23, 2013 7:16 pm

You know what Bennett does, don't you. He makes an innocuous and slightly barbed remark and then waits to see what others of his hideous supporters will say. And then puts the boot in when he thinks they are leaning his way.
He is a disgusting and obscene coward who leeches on other more stupid people.
And I wish I could put that into 140 Characters.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu May 23, 2013 7:38 pm

Bennett's posted to support the sh*ts. Good - there is now no room for doubt about what the hounders really are. Not that there was much, but this disgusting, disrespectful display is the final proof.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu May 23, 2013 10:48 pm

British soldier killed in Woolwich horror - Page 2 Daily-mail-240513-1-329x437
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri May 24, 2013 12:53 pm

from-

http://news.sky.com/story/1095026/woolwich-murder-offensive-tweets-arrests

Avon and Somerset Police received complaints about remarks that appeared on Twitter, which were of a racist or anti-religious nature.

A 23-year-old and a 22-year-old, both from Bristol, were held under the Public Order Act on suspicion of inciting racial or religious hatred.

Detective Inspector Ed Yaxley said: "On Wednesday evening, we were contacted by people concerned about comments made on social media accounts.

"We began inquiries into the comments and at around 3.20am two men, aged 23 and 22, were detained at two addresses in Bristol.

"The men were arrested under the Public Order Act on suspicion of inciting racial or religious hatred. Our inquiries into these comments continue.

"These comments were directed against a section of our community. Comments such as these are completely unacceptable and only cause more harm to our community in Bristol.

"People should stop and think about what they say on social media before making statements as the consequences could be serious."
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri May 24, 2013 9:59 pm

British soldier killed in Woolwich horror - Page 2 250513-daily-mail-1-329x437

I think we could make one or two suggestions, after yesterday's vile posts elsewhere....
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Sat May 25, 2013 7:39 am

Woolwich suspect's friend arrested after appearing on Newsnight

Man detained after claiming on television that Michael Adebolajo was tortured in Kenya and harassed by MI5 agents

Conal Urquhart and Vikram Dodd
guardian.co.uk, Saturday 25 May 2013 01.01 BST

A friend of one of the suspected killers of a soldier butchered in a London street was arrested by counter-terrorism officers yesterday after going on television to allege that Michael Adebolajo was tortured in Kenya and harassed by MI5 – who asked him to spy for them.

The allegations came from Abu Nusaybah, who was arrested under terrorism legislation minutes after finishing recording his interview for BBC Newsnight.

The Guardian understands that Nusaybah is connected to extremists formerly in the banned group al-Muhajiroun. Counter-terrorism officers turned up at reception at the BBC's central London headquarters as his interview was being recorded an hour before it was broadcast. The officers waited, then arrested Nusaybah as he left the BBC's headquarters.

In the interview, Abu Nusaybah in part attributed Adebolajo's radicalisation to his alleged ill-treatment in Kenya.

Nusaybah alleged that Adebolajo was arrested while studying in a village in Kenya last year. After refusing to answer questions, Adebolajo was told that he was "not in the UK" and was then, he claimed, sexually assaulted. On his return, "he became more reclined [sic], less talkative. He wasn't his bubbly self," said Nusaybah, who said that the experience further radicalised Adebolajo.

The Guardian has learned that, last year, Adebolajo went to a lawyer to complain of harassment by MI5, who are drawing criticism today for knowing about the 28-year-old but not assessing him to be a bigger terrorist threat.

He was arrested at the scene of the soldier's murder in Woolwich on Wednesday in the first terror-related death on mainland Britain since the 7 July 2005 bombings.

The Guardian also understands from Whitehall sources that they were aware that Adebolajo was detained in Kenya before being deported.

Nusaybah said he had known Adebolajo since they grew up together in Romford, Essex.

Since the attack on the soldier, Lee Rigby, on Wednesday, a total of six people have been arrested. Nusaybah's was the first under counter-terrorism laws; the rest have been detained under regular criminal laws. Nusaybah was arrested on suspicion of the commission, preparation or instigation of acts of terrorism under the Terrorism Act 2000.

Asked about the unusual sequence of events leading to the arrest, the Metropolitan police said: "He was not arrested because of his comments on Newsnight."

The police would not say what led to his arrest, which BBC insiders said had left them shocked. Police also said he was not arrested in connection to the murder of Lee Rigby. Nusaybah's home is understood to be one of two addresses in east London being searched by officers after his arrest.

In the interview, Abu Nusaybah described how the two men became friends after meeting in Romford in 2002, before both had converted to Islam. "I used to go there to chill out with friends," he said. "One day we bumped into each other. You didn't see a lot of black guys down there, so we talked and swapped numbers." The two men converted to Islam independently in 2004. "I came into Islam in 2004 and he came in four months later," Nusaybah said.

He also confirmed that Adebolajo frequented meetings of the now-banned al-Muhajiroun group, where he listened to the preachings of extremist clerics. "He attended some of their activities, but he was an independent guy. He would float about," Nusaybah said.

Adebolajo did not want to see sharia law imposed in Britain, but thought it more sensible for someone like him to go and live in a Muslim country, according to the interviewee. "He wanted to be qualified to teach and to do fitness training. He could use that to go abroad and live in a Muslim country."

Abu Nusaybah said that he believed that Adebolajo became radicalised about six months ago. He said he saw profound changes in Adebolajo's character at that time, which he attributed to his experiences in Kenya and to events on his return to Britain. "I believe that certain events that happened to him recently had an impact in shaping the changes. He became more reclined [sic], less talkative. He wasn't his bubbly self," he said.

Adebolajo had told Nusaybah how he had gone to study in a village in Kenya when he and others were rounded up by the Kenyan army. When he was interrogated, he refused to speak. "They told him, 'You are not in the UK now.' They took his private parts and said, 'We will F you.' He told me he was physically assaulted and sexually threatened. If you looked at his face, he was holding back tears," Nusaybah said.

When Adebolajo returned to England, he was interviewed by MI5 officers and, according to Nusaybah, was planning to leave again to live in a Muslim country. "His whole concept was he wanted to live in a Muslim land because at the time he was being harassed by MI5.

"They were knocking and knocking on his door. He pretended not to be there, but then he spoke to the agent. They said, 'We just want to speak to you.' They wanted to ask him if he knew certain people," he said.

"But after him saying that he didn't know these individuals, he said they asked him if he would be interested in working for them. He was explicit in that he refused to work for them but he did confirm he didn't know the individuals."

"His word was, 'They are bugging me,'" said Nusaybah.

In a statement about the arrest, Scotland Yard said: "At around 2130 hours on Friday 24 May, a 31-year-old man was arrested in London by officers from the MPS Counter-Terrorism Command on suspicion of the commission, preparation or instigation of acts of terrorism under the Terrorism Act 2000. The man has been taken to a south London police station, where he remains in custody. Search warrants are being executed at two residential addresses in east London."
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat May 25, 2013 11:29 am

I am not liking the sound of any of this, LL. Time will tell, but that story sounds as if it has a grain of truth in it.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Sat May 25, 2013 11:42 am

bb1 wrote:I am not liking the sound of any of this, LL. Time will tell, but that story sounds as if it has a grain of truth in it.
At present I am standing back, watching developments, and not commenting either way. What worries me is the growing backlash and the appearance of the gruesome BNP leader, Nick Griffin, complete with flowers in the area spouting platitudes about how sad he was over the killing and then blaming immigration. Both his mob and the EDL are planning large protests in Woolwich this weekend, which is, as I remember, a Bank Holiday weekend. LL
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat May 25, 2013 11:48 am

It's being organised quite publically, LL, on twitter and fb - so I shudder to think what is being plotted out of public view.

I am very glad I'm not in an English city, IMO, it's not going to take much to spark off riots and further bloodshed.

It's as if Manson's Helter-Skelter is being made reality, almost.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next