JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
DAVE MAHON CHARGED WITH MURDERING DEAN FITZPATRICK, BROTHER OF MISSING AMY - Page 10 EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
DAVE MAHON CHARGED WITH MURDERING DEAN FITZPATRICK, BROTHER OF MISSING AMY - Page 10 EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
DAVE MAHON CHARGED WITH MURDERING DEAN FITZPATRICK, BROTHER OF MISSING AMY - Page 10 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
DAVE MAHON CHARGED WITH MURDERING DEAN FITZPATRICK, BROTHER OF MISSING AMY - Page 10 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
DAVE MAHON CHARGED WITH MURDERING DEAN FITZPATRICK, BROTHER OF MISSING AMY - Page 10 EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
DAVE MAHON CHARGED WITH MURDERING DEAN FITZPATRICK, BROTHER OF MISSING AMY - Page 10 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
DAVE MAHON CHARGED WITH MURDERING DEAN FITZPATRICK, BROTHER OF MISSING AMY - Page 10 EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
DAVE MAHON CHARGED WITH MURDERING DEAN FITZPATRICK, BROTHER OF MISSING AMY - Page 10 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
DAVE MAHON CHARGED WITH MURDERING DEAN FITZPATRICK, BROTHER OF MISSING AMY - Page 10 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

DAVE MAHON CHARGED WITH MURDERING DEAN FITZPATRICK, BROTHER OF MISSING AMY

+5
rhodes
Anita
Sabot
muratfan
bb1
9 posters

Page 10 of 16 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 16  Next

Go down

DAVE MAHON CHARGED WITH MURDERING DEAN FITZPATRICK, BROTHER OF MISSING AMY - Page 10 Empty Re: DAVE MAHON CHARGED WITH MURDERING DEAN FITZPATRICK, BROTHER OF MISSING AMY

Post  bb1 Sun Jun 09, 2013 12:46 pm

A security insider said: “A handful of people who knew Amy and gave evidence in 2008 have left Spain.

“Some moved away out of choice, but there is a concern that others moved away after being intimated.

“Hopefully, once a suspect has been charged with her brother Dean’s death last month, they will come forward with information that will help the case progress.”

Whoever could they mean? *innocent face*
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

DAVE MAHON CHARGED WITH MURDERING DEAN FITZPATRICK, BROTHER OF MISSING AMY - Page 10 Empty Re: DAVE MAHON CHARGED WITH MURDERING DEAN FITZPATRICK, BROTHER OF MISSING AMY

Post  Sabot Sun Jun 09, 2013 12:54 pm

No, I don't think it was Lord McAlpine, Bonny.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Jun 09, 2013 12:55 pm

OMG!

http://www.independent.ie/irish-news/deans-family-complain-to-gardai-after-stepdad-spotted-in-car-close-to-house-29330951.html

Dean's family complain to gardai after stepdad spotted in car close to house

MAEVE SHEEHAN – 09 JUNE 2013

RELATIVES of Dean Fitzpatrick – the brother of missing teenager, Amy – complained to gardai after the man who admitted killing him was allegedly seen being driven in the vicinity of their home.

Dave Mahon was spotted in the passenger seat of a silver car that was driven around outside the home of Christopher Fitzpatrick, Dean's father, in north Dublin days after he stabbed his son to death. He was seen by a third party.

The incident was reported to Dean's relatives who made a report to gardai.

Mr Mahon – who is the partner of Dean's mother, Audrey – claims he killed Dean in self-defence.

The 23-year-old died from a stab wound to the stomach at Mr Mahon's apartment on the Malahide Road more than two weeks ago.

Audrey Fitzpatrick did not attend her son's funeral in Dublin on Tuesday.

The congregation was told that she was too unwell after attending her son's removal the previous evening.

She was photographed after the funeral having a drink with Mr Mahon in a pub close to the graveyard where Dean was buried. Afterwards, she visited her son's graveside alone. She had earlier told newspapers that she forgave Mr Mahon for killing her son.

Audrey's daughter Amy disappeared on the Costa Del Sol in Spain in 2008, not long after moving there with her mother and her mother's partner Mr Mahon.

Mr Mahon presented himself to gardai the day after the stabbing but was released without charge. A file is being prepared for the Director of Public Prosecutions.

Christopher Fitzpatrick and his sister, Christine, have been lobbying for more political intervention to put pressure on the Spanish authorities to keep up the investigation into Amy's disappearance.

Christine and Liam Brady, a private investigator working for the family, met Taoiseach Enda Kenny last year to press for more action on Amy's disappearance. They attended the launch of the Missing Children's hotline in Dublin on Friday, and have asked for anyone with information to contact Mr Brady confidentially through his website www.liamabrady.ie.

At the funeral, Fr Eoin McCrystal said that Dean was devastated when Amy went missing and that Dean's death caused devastation among his family and friends. Mourners included Dean's girlfriend, Sarah, and their son, Leon, who will be two in August.

==========

Looks like the DPP should get a move on with that file, before any more members of the Fitzpatrick family have 'accidents' when Mahon's around.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Jun 09, 2013 1:33 pm

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Disappearance_of_Amy_Fitzpatrick

quote-

In August 2008, the home of Mahon and Fitzpatrick's lawyer in Riviera del Sol was broken into and a laptop that was used in the search for Fitzpatrick was stolen. In addition, Amy Fitzpatrick's Nokia mobile phone was stolen. The 32-year-old lawyer, Juan José de la Fuente Teixidó, said the burglars got in to his property by forcing a locked garden gate. He said: "The stolen documents included confidential police reports about Fitzpatrick's disappearance. I believe the burglary was related to Fitzpatrick's disappearance. It makes no sense that they took documents which financially are worthless, and left behind all my expensive valuables like TVs, computers and music equipment."

============

No. It makes perfect sense.....

Amy Fitzpatrick's Nokia mobile phone was stolen

Someone was trying to get rid of evidence.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sun Jun 09, 2013 1:46 pm

Absolutely, Bonny. Now I wonder who that might be? mad

lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Jun 09, 2013 2:31 pm

RELATIVES of Dean Fitzpatrick – the brother of missing teenager, Amy – complained to gardai after the man who admitted killing him was allegedly seen being driven in the vicinity of their home.

Dave Mahon was spotted in the passenger seat of a silver car that was driven around outside the home of Christopher Fitzpatrick, Dean's father, in north Dublin days after he stabbed his son to death. He was seen by a third party.

The incident was reported to Dean's relatives who made a report to gardai.

Now, what was Mahon up to? Nothing good, for sure.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Sun Jun 09, 2013 2:41 pm

Why was the phone not stolen until August? I wonder if The Police had it first and then handed it to the lawyer.

Anyone know where to look for the original report on finding the phone in Amy's bedroom, probably on MM somewhere?
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Jun 09, 2013 3:08 pm

I don't think it is on MM, Sabot, I can't find it online anywhere, but I will keep looking. Some kind of police report does seem to have entered the public arena, judging from the slanging match going on in the comments here:

Goldstar
JUNE 9TH, 2011 3:48 PM
To Louielou
Thanks I’ve been following this story from the start + something is not right. I particularly think its odd that the “top secret” police files were stolen from Audrey and Dave’s solicitors “home” that time while he was out to dinner with them?! Why were such important documents in his home anyway? The neglect accusations cannot be denied based on the findings of Christine Kenny and Amy’s own diary. Also does anyone remember an article some months after Amy disappeared reporting that Audrey had been arrested for assaulting a neighbour because neighbour complained she was playing music too loud…? Not really the actions of a heartbroken mother that one would imagine! Lastly, why hasn’t Dean been asked about the neglect? Why has he not defended his mother upon these allegations? It is of note that he has remained quiet in all of this, I think

Now, we've no way of judging how accurate that is, but if the solicitor was out with Aud'n'Dave when the break-in occurred, then it becomes even odder.

And there's this:

louielou
JUNE 18TH, 2011 7:07 PM
fact -the mother did not tell the father the daughter had vanished .
fact – audrey did assault a neighbour and the police were involved
fact – the forensic report stated that the blood on the mattress was amys, microcondrial d.n.a cant lie even tho your damn good at it .
fact -Amys own clothes where left at her friends house for three years and not submitted to the police .
now it that enough to shut up the protect audrey and dave society or dont you really care about Amy at all….. methinks not . WE WANT AMY FOUND AND WE ARE NOT GOING AWAY UNTILL SHE IS – GET IT? GOT IT? GOOD?

The 'blood on the mattress' does suggest there is some kind of report in existence, but I can't find it, and the McCann case shows the folly of relying on internet rumours.

Also, time after time, reports etc., turn into a slanging match between Amy's Irish family and Aud'n'Dave's ex-pat chums, which doesn't help one bit.

IMO, we aren't going to get a clear picture unless and until the Spanish police have charged someone and it goes to court?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Jun 09, 2013 3:46 pm

bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Sun Jun 09, 2013 4:25 pm

I am just amazed that so little appears to have been done. There were red flags flying all over the place. There has to be some gangster connection herein somewhere. And isn't The Costa del Sol known for this?
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Jun 09, 2013 4:36 pm

bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Sun Jun 09, 2013 4:56 pm

Interesting spin off on that article, about Ronnie Knight. They all own or owned several properties in Spain. And they all seem to come to ruin in the end.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Jun 09, 2013 4:59 pm

It would be interesting to know what happened to Mahon's property 'empire' - I seem to recall he had some eight houses at one point? I doubt if those two went back to Ireland from choice.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Sun Jun 09, 2013 5:22 pm

Yes, I doubt they went back to Ireland by choice either. And I don't believe he spent the proceeds from eight house on searching for Amy.
And incidentally, he did say in one of those recent articles that he hoped to go back to live in Spain.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Jun 09, 2013 5:26 pm

He may well return to Spain to live, after Ireland has finished with him, but I doubt if he will like his accommodation much, somehow.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Sun Jun 09, 2013 5:34 pm

bb1 wrote:He may well return to Spain to live, after Ireland has finished with him, but I doubt if he will like his accommodation much, somehow.

Ooooh, now there's a thought. And at least The Spanish Police aren't pissing about, unlike their Portuguese neighbours.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  rhodes Sun Jun 09, 2013 11:15 pm

bb1 wrote:He may well return to Spain to live, after Ireland has finished with him, but I doubt if he will like his accommodation much, somehow.
Yep no self catering for him, he'll be all inclusive.
rhodes
rhodes
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Jun 10, 2013 11:00 am

Aud'n'Dave seem to have avoided the media over the weekend, Rhodes. but I don't see that continuing after their performance last week.

I don't think I have EVER seen people behave with such contempt for the feelings of others, the police, grieving families, etc., as those two.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  rhodes Mon Jun 10, 2013 4:05 pm

I'm mindful not to try and go down the same path the pitchforkers went down with analysing smiles, body language and believing everything the papers have said.

But they do appear to be completly and utterly unbothered that the son is now dead and buried, and for the woman to sit and drink beer with the piece of merde that has stabbed her son to death whether by accident or not, well that is something I cannot get my head around.
rhodes
rhodes
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Mon Jun 10, 2013 4:12 pm

Expressing concerns about an obviously peculiar set of circumstances is not pitch forking. And these concerns were raised almost from day one by some when it became obvious that Amy had been neglected

The really surprising thing is that the obvious pitch forkers who have been doing it for six years in the case of The McCanns, aren't actually doing any pitch forking.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Jun 10, 2013 4:23 pm

I think we are all trying to avoid doing that, Rhodes, but the problem is - I don't think anyone has ever seen behaviour like this before?

Mahon killed Dean, there is no doubt about that, only the circumstances, which is a matter for the police and DPP.

But as you say, Aud is more than happy to go out for a drink with him. She didn't go to the funeral of the son he killed because she was 'unwell' - then got herself photographed with Mahon a few hours later looking as if the pair of them were off for a nice day out in the sunshine.

I cannot imagine what is being said in private in Ireland; the media seems to be clamping down on comments for legal reasons.

I have never, ever seen a woman whose son has just been killed happily forgive that killer in less than a day, and then go drinking with him. IMO, it's off the register in terms of sociopathic behaviour.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Jun 12, 2013 11:06 pm

http://www.theolivepress.es/spain-news/2013/06/12/appeal-for-amy/

New appeal for missing Amy Fitzpatrick

PUBLISHED: JUNE 12, 2013 AT 11:55 AM • LAST EDITED: JUNE 12, 2013 AT 12:36 PM
ANDALUCIA, LEAD, MALAGA • 1 COMMENTS

THE family of missing Amy Fitzpatrick has relaunched an appeal for information on the teenager’s disappearance.
The news comes as Spanish police vowed to extradite any suspects from Ireland, following the fatal stabbing of Amy’s brother by their mother’s partner Dave Mahon.
Dean – the brother of La Cala resident Amy who went missing aged 15 in 2008 – was taken to hospital but pronounced dead a short time later.
Mahon, a former Calahonda estate agent, has admitted stabbing Dean outside the Dublin flat he shares with Amy’s mother Audrey, but claims it was self defence.

Amy and Dean’s aunt, Christine Kenny, who worked closely with us to investigate Amy’s disappearance in 2008, told the Olive Press: “It is urgent now that people come forward to discover once and for all what happened to Amy.
“If there is anybody in Spain who knows, who was perhaps too scared to talk before, well please ring us… there shouldn’t be any fear now.”
After an extensive investigation in 2011, the Olive Press published an in-depth profile on the tragic teenager in the months after she disappeared on New Year’s Day in 2008.
It served as a damning indictment of her mother and Mahon, with sources telling the paper she had been neglected and was not happy at home.
It emerged she had not been attending school and had sometimes been living rough near the family home.
We can now reveal she had even been working in a local bar.
“This poor child is still missing,” added the heartbroken aunt who hopes Dean’s death may lead to more information on his sister.
“The Olive Press did a great job in shining some proper light on the case back then and now let’s hope you can do it again.”
A detective who has been investigating the case for five years revealed last night that Amy’s mobile phone could be the key to the case.
Liam Brady said: “We know from her friends that she had her mobile phone on the night she went missing, but that same mobile phone turned up in her mother’s hands on a TV show in Ireland five months later.
“Neither Audrey nor Dave have ever explained why or how that is.”
“We also understand she had another phone that was smashed a few weeks earlier by Audrey’s partner.”
He continued: “We are very disappointed that the Irish authorities have not officially opened a proper investigation into the case despite promises.”

However, this week a Guardia Civil spokesman stated that officers are not only prepared to travel to Ireland, but will also apply to extradite any suspects identified.
“Police in Spain are aware of Dean’s death. They have been in touch with gardai and are co-coordinating with them,” added the spokesman.
It has also emerged that in days leading to Dean’s death, the pair’s father, Christopher Fitzpatrick, believed his son was about to share new information on his sister’s disappearance.
Amy, 15, was last seen after visiting childhood friend Ashley Rose.
Rose, who lived just 10 minutes away, said this week: “It was someone out there who knew her, that’s my opinion.
“I know Amy’s dead. I don’t hold on to any hope of ever finding her alive.
“We all had someone on our radar at the time and that hasn’t changed over the years,” she added.
Irish police confirmed Mahon, 42, is still a suspect and they are preparing a file for the Director of Public Prosecutions (DPP).
Audrey Fitzpatrick, who has continued her relationship with Mahon, did not attend her son’s funeral last week.
Fitzpatrick told the Irish press she ‘wasn’t feeling well’ but was later pictured waiting for a taxi with Mahon.
Although Amy’s devastated father was unable to talk, his sister Christine Kenny added: “There has never been any evidence to say that Amy has passed away, or that she is alive.
“A team of Irish investigators should be in Spain with the Guardia Civil, we need a fresh mind and fresh eyes on this and for people to come forward,” added Kenny.

As one former neighbour of the family told us last night: “There is quite a lot more that could come out. Plenty of neighbours heard and saw plenty of stuff.”
Anyone with information on Amy has been urged to contact Christopher and Christine at www.searchforamy.com, liam@liamabrady.ie, or email newsdesk@theolivepress.es 003530872566697
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Jun 12, 2013 11:09 pm

A detective who has been investigating the case for five years revealed last night that Amy’s mobile phone could be the key to the case.
Liam Brady said: “We know from her friends that she had her mobile phone on the night she went missing, but that same mobile phone turned up in her mother’s hands on a TV show in Ireland five months later.
“Neither Audrey nor Dave have ever explained why or how that is.”
“We also understand she had another phone that was smashed a few weeks earlier by Audrey’s partner.”

My my, sounds like Dean did a fair bit of talking before he was killed.

bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Wed Jun 12, 2013 11:21 pm

This just gets worse.  Let's hope The Irish Police are going to start asking some pertinent questions, especially about the phone.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  muratfan Wed Jun 12, 2013 11:51 pm

The news comes as Spanish police vowed to extradite any suspects from Ireland, following the fatal stabbing of Amy’s brother by their mother’s partner Dave Mahon.

Good to see the Spanish will send the culprits home
muratfan
muratfan
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 16 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 16  Next