JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
DAVE MAHON CHARGED WITH MURDERING DEAN FITZPATRICK, BROTHER OF MISSING AMY - Page 13 EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
DAVE MAHON CHARGED WITH MURDERING DEAN FITZPATRICK, BROTHER OF MISSING AMY - Page 13 EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
DAVE MAHON CHARGED WITH MURDERING DEAN FITZPATRICK, BROTHER OF MISSING AMY - Page 13 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
DAVE MAHON CHARGED WITH MURDERING DEAN FITZPATRICK, BROTHER OF MISSING AMY - Page 13 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
DAVE MAHON CHARGED WITH MURDERING DEAN FITZPATRICK, BROTHER OF MISSING AMY - Page 13 EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
DAVE MAHON CHARGED WITH MURDERING DEAN FITZPATRICK, BROTHER OF MISSING AMY - Page 13 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
DAVE MAHON CHARGED WITH MURDERING DEAN FITZPATRICK, BROTHER OF MISSING AMY - Page 13 EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
DAVE MAHON CHARGED WITH MURDERING DEAN FITZPATRICK, BROTHER OF MISSING AMY - Page 13 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
DAVE MAHON CHARGED WITH MURDERING DEAN FITZPATRICK, BROTHER OF MISSING AMY - Page 13 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

DAVE MAHON CHARGED WITH MURDERING DEAN FITZPATRICK, BROTHER OF MISSING AMY

+5
rhodes
Anita
Sabot
muratfan
bb1
9 posters

Page 13 of 16 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next

Go down

DAVE MAHON CHARGED WITH MURDERING DEAN FITZPATRICK, BROTHER OF MISSING AMY - Page 13 Empty Re: DAVE MAHON CHARGED WITH MURDERING DEAN FITZPATRICK, BROTHER OF MISSING AMY

Post  lily Tue Feb 11, 2014 6:09 pm

Is there a Julius in the house?   Shocked
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

DAVE MAHON CHARGED WITH MURDERING DEAN FITZPATRICK, BROTHER OF MISSING AMY - Page 13 Empty Re: DAVE MAHON CHARGED WITH MURDERING DEAN FITZPATRICK, BROTHER OF MISSING AMY

Post  Sabot Tue Feb 11, 2014 6:13 pm

lily wrote:Is there a Julius in the house?   Shocked

There's an awful lot of Brutes about.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Tue Feb 11, 2014 6:27 pm

Definitely.   biggrin
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

DAVE MAHON CHARGED WITH MURDERING DEAN FITZPATRICK, BROTHER OF MISSING AMY - Page 13 Empty Missing Amy Fitzpatrick’s stepdad to be charged over her brother’s death

Post  Max Fri Mar 21, 2014 3:23 am

Missing Amy Fitzpatrick’s stepdad to be charged over her brother’s death

PUBLISHED: MARCH 20, 2014 AT 12:23 PM . LAST EDITED: MARCH 20, 2014 AT 12:57 PM

ANDALUCIA, LEAD, MALAGA  

DAVE MAHON CHARGED WITH MURDERING DEAN FITZPATRICK, BROTHER OF MISSING AMY - Page 13 David-10
Missing Amy Fitzpatrick’s stepdad to be charged over her brother’s death

DAVE Mahon has been asked to return to Ireland within days to be charged with the murder of his stepson Dean Fitzpatrick, Amy’s older brother.
Currently in Spain with partner Audrey, the Gardai contacted Dave earlier this week to demand that he returns to Dublin.
This follows the Olive Press’ exclusive new sensational evidence regarding  the night of Amy’s disappearance and where she may be buried.
Dean died aged 23 in May last year after he sustained a stab wound during an altercation with Dave in his Dublin flat, allegedly after confronting him over the disappearance of his sister Amy on New Year’s Day 2008.
Dave was told the Director of Public Prosecutions had instructed he is to be charged, following months of consideration. But as yet he does not know exactly what the charge is.
“I gave gardai my word when we went to Spain that I would come back if requested and that is what I am going to do,” Mr Mahon told The Star.
“I am going to try to be strong for myself and for Audrey. I will have to take whatever happens on the chin.”
Meanwhile the search for Amy continues.

http://www.theolivepress.es/spain-news/2014/03/20/amys-stepdad-to-be-charged-over-brothers-death/

Max
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Fri Mar 21, 2014 8:57 am

Thanks, Max. So we should hear more soon.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Mar 21, 2014 10:53 am

Thanks Max, we've been waiting for that - not unexpected. Let's hope the truth about Amy comes out now.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Fri Mar 21, 2014 11:33 am

"This follows the Olive Press’ exclusive new sensational evidence regarding the night of Amy’s disappearance and where she may be buried."

Who sent that one in? I haven't seen that. I hope it isn't true. But that might be a vain hope. Did her brother know something that he didn't tell anyone? For fear or something.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Mar 21, 2014 11:38 am

Yes, that one's earlier in the thread, Sabot.

I know we shouldn't be speculating, but frankly, when you've got a missing girl, a knifed, dead brother and an alcoholic mother, and the one factor in common is the thuggish stepfather, it's extremely hard to resist the temptation to dot-join.

I hope all those forkers who held Aud'n'Dave up as the perfect example of what Families are supposed to do when someone goes missing are going to apologise?

bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Mar 21, 2014 11:42 am

Same story is all over the Irish press, though slightly more guarded:

http://www.herald.ie/news/deans-stepdad-to-return-home-to-face-charges-30110640.html

Irish laws about not prejudicing trials are probably similar to England and Wales?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Fri Mar 21, 2014 11:52 am

bb1 wrote:Yes, that one's earlier in the thread, Sabot.

I know we shouldn't be speculating, but frankly, when you've got a missing girl, a knifed, dead brother and an alcoholic mother, and the one factor in common is the thuggish stepfather, it's extremely hard to resist the temptation to dot-join.

I hope all those forkers who held Aud'n'Dave up as the perfect example of what Families are supposed to do when someone goes missing are going to apologise?

I know what I think, Bonny. And at the very least she ran away because she was scared witless.

Have any of that other lot had anything to say lately? Sheesh, what a pair they are. Knifing your step son to death even if it was an accident. And his mother loves the barstard thug.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Mar 21, 2014 1:17 pm

“I am going to try to be strong for myself and for Audrey. I will have to take whatever happens on the chin.”

Does anyone actually give a flying f*ck about him or Audrey? I cannot imagine how Dean and Amy's REAL father is feeling right now.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Fri Mar 21, 2014 1:30 pm

I am still remembering that sickening love fest for Aud n Dave when it was obvious even then that something wasn't right about those two. FFS, a 13 year old sleeping in a field and not going to school? Camping with other families who felt sorry for her? And they had the audacity to hold up these two as an example to The McCanns.

And their Aud didn't develop Liver Disease and become an Alcoholic in the space of a couple of years. I've been working on it for most of my quite long life, and I still haven't managed it. So she was likely drunk most of the time around those children.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Mar 22, 2014 3:14 pm

Apologies, Sabot, I did miss a recent story from the Olive Press:

http://www.theolivepress.es/spain-news/2014/03/20/here-lies-amy-exclusive-new-relevations/
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sat Mar 22, 2014 3:24 pm

Wow. An interesting comment in there too.
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Sat Mar 22, 2014 4:00 pm

The whole thing is utterly shocking. I feel like spitting tin tacks but it wouldn't help. But I bet her mother wishes she had never gone back to Ireland. And I suppose him being found guilty of stabbing Dean in Ireland is marginally better than being convicted of killing Amy in Spain.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Mar 22, 2014 4:35 pm

http://www.independent.ie/irish-news/dave-mahon-willing-to-face-any-charges-served-over-dean-fitzpatrick-death-as-he-returns-to-dublin-30114387.html

Dave Mahon ‘willing to face’ any charges served over Dean Fitzpatrick death as he returns to Dublin

DAVE MAHON CHARGED WITH MURDERING DEAN FITZPATRICK, BROTHER OF MISSING AMY - Page 13 Ma003

A teary eyed Dave Mahon arriving back at Dublin Airport today.Photo: Steve Humphreys

MARK O'REGAN – UPDATED 22 MARCH 2014 07:28 AM

THE stepfather of missing Amy Fitzpatrick touched down at Dublin Airport this afternoon to face charges in relation to the fatal stabbing of her brother Dean.

Dave Mahon, who lives in Spain with Amy's mum Audrey, had been asked by Gardai to return to Ireland as the Director of Public Prosecutions has decided to bring charges against him.

Mr Mahon told independent.ie he is "willing to face" whatever charges may be served against him.

Dean Fitzpatrick (23) was fatally stabbed during a scuffle in an apartment at Burnell Square apartments, at Northern Cross, on the Malahide Road on May 25 last year.

The father-of-one was rushed to Beaumont Hospital but pronounced dead soon after.

He was stabbed in the abdomen.

Mr Mahon has admitted to the killing but said that it was accidental.

[video]

He said Dean ran at him while he was holding a knife that he had moments earlier taken from his stepson.

Gardai arrested Mr Mahon but later released him without charge while a file was prepared for the DPP.

'Teary-eyed'? Was he holding an onion, because he looks like the same old cocky little sh*t to me. Notice Auds is missing.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sat Mar 22, 2014 4:48 pm

Teary eyed because the jig is up more like.  Pcorneater 
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Mar 25, 2014 2:07 pm

http://www.theolivepress.es/spain-news/2014/03/25/dave-mahon-vows-to-fight-murder-charge/

Dave Mahon vows to fight Dean Fitzpatrick murder charge
PUBLISHED: MARCH 25, 2014 AT 10:10 AM • LAST EDITED: MARCH 25, 2014 AT 10:39 AM
ANDALUCIA, LEAD, MALAGA • 1 COMMENTS

Dave Mahon vows to fight Dean Fitzpatrick murder charge

DAVE MAHON has vowed to fight the murder charge that he is expected to receive tomorrow morning.
He has returned to Ireland after being asked by the Gardai to face the charge over his stepson Dean Fitzpatrick’s death in May last year.

Dean, a father himself, died from a stab wound sustained during an altercation with Mahon in his Dublin flat, allegedly after confronting him over the disappearance of his sister Amy on New Year’s Day 2008.
Mahon told ‘The Irish Star’ that he had hoped to be charged with manslaughter and has previously claimed he only killed Dean in ‘self-defence’.
“I’m not guilty of murder, not murder, Jesus no,” he said.
“I would prefer if it was manslaughter, but it is up to the jury. It was a terrible accident.”
Upon handing himself in, Mahon will be taken into custody and most likely held at Cloverhill remand prison in Dublin.
“I am still in a state of shock,” he added. “Do you know when it will sink in? When I am in my prison cell.”
Audrey, who will die if she does not receive a liver transplant, has remained in Spain due to the couple’s alleged poor finances.
This follows the Olive Press’ exclusive new sensational evidence regarding the night of Amy’s disappearance and where she may be buried.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Mar 26, 2014 1:08 pm

http://www.independent.ie/irish-news/courts/dave-mahon-charged-with-stepson-dean-fitzpatricks-murder-30127496.html

Dave Mahon charged with stepson Dean Fitzpatrick's murder

[video]

ANDREW PHELAN – UPDATED 26 MARCH 2014 12:57 PM

THE stepfather of missing teenager Amy Fitzpatrick has been charged with murdering her brother Dean.

Dave Mahon (43) met gardai by arrangement this morning, was arrested and charged over the killing of Dean Fitzpatrick (23), who was fatally stabbed last year.

He appeared in Dublin District Court and was remanded in custody after Judge Cormac Dunne was told he made no reply to the charge.

Mr Mahon, with an address at The Crescent, Ongar Village, Clonsilla is charged with murdering Dean Fitzpatrick at Burnell Square Apartments, Northern Cross on the Malahide Road on May 26, 2013.

Dean was fatally stabbed in an apartment in the complex on the night.

Mr Mahon, who lives in Spain with Amy's mother Audrey, had been previously questioned by gardai and released without charge but returned to Ireland last Saturday after being notified that the DPP intended to prosecute him.

Detective Garda Brendan Mears told the court he met the accused at Coolock Garda Station by appointment at 9.26am. He was charged at 9.40am by Sgt Michael Gormley and made no reply after caution.

Defence Solicitor Michael Staines made no application for bail on Mr Mahon's behalf, as this can only be granted in the High Court on a murder charge.

Mr Staines told the court he wanted to say "for the record" that the accused had met the gardai by appointment for interview earlier in the investigation and kept in contact constantly during it. He had come back when requested.

Judge Dunne granted legal aid after Mr Staines said his client was on disability allowance. There was no objection by gardai.

Judge Dunne remanded the defendant in custody, to appear in Cloverhill District Court on April 2.

The accused, wearing, a grey pinstripe suit, white open-necked shirt and carrying a walking cane raised his hand in greeting to the judge before and after the brief proceedings.

He also waved to Audrey Fitzpatrick, who had sat in the public gallery of Courtroom No 2 in the Criminal Courts of Justice throughout this morning's proceedings.

Dean Fitzpatrick, a father-of-one, was rushed to Beaumont Hospital following the stabbing but pronounced dead soon after.

Deputy State Pathologist Dr Michael Curtis performed the autopsy and concluded that the cause of death was a stab wound to the abdomen.

The Fitzpatrick family is well known, having run a campaign for five years in an effort to progress the search for Amy.

Amy and Dean went to live in Spain in 2004 and were living there with their mother and her partner, Dave Mahon, when Amy went missing.

She was last seen walking home from a friend’s house near Mijas on the Costa del Sol at about 10pm on New Year’s Day 2008.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Mar 26, 2014 1:10 pm

I see Aud is still hanging around him. She looks like sh*t.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Wed Mar 26, 2014 4:44 pm

She is in complete and utter denial by the sound of things. You can see she has liver problems.

lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Wed Mar 26, 2014 5:02 pm

OMG she looks awful. Trying to care. I expect I will get there in a minute or twenty.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Mar 28, 2014 12:38 pm

bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

DAVE MAHON CHARGED WITH MURDERING DEAN FITZPATRICK, BROTHER OF MISSING AMY - Page 13 Empty Dave Mahon out of prison on bail[

Post  Max Tue Apr 01, 2014 6:24 am

Dave Mahon out of prison on bail

PUBLISHED: MARCH 31, 2014 AT 8:17 PM  •  LAST EDITED: MARCH 31, 2014 AT 10:34 PM

ANDALUCIA, LEAD, MALAGA

DAVE MAHON CHARGED WITH MURDERING DEAN FITZPATRICK, BROTHER OF MISSING AMY - Page 13 Dave-a10
Dave Mahon out of prison on bail

DAVE Mahon has been let out of prison on €15,000 bail, after being formally charged with the murder of his stepson Dean Fitzpatrick.
Mahon’s bail was granted by the High Court in his own bond of €10,000 and another €5,000 from his father Michael Mahon, who will act as an independent surety.
His partner Audrey – mother of missing Amy Fitzpatrick – watched on from the public gallery.
Dean, a father of one, died from a stab wound in May last year, sustained during an altercation with Mahon in his Dublin flat.
He had allegedly gone to confront Mahon over the disappearance of his sister Amy on New Year’s Day 2008.
Mahon will not be returning to Spain however as his passport has been surrendered. He must reside at his address in Santry, Dublin, and sign on at his local garda station each day.

http://www.theolivepress.es/spain-news/2014/03/31/dave-mahon-out-of-prison-on-bail/

Max
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Max Tue Apr 01, 2014 6:31 am

READER COMMENTS »

Lou Lou
MARCH 31ST, 2014 8:56 PM
Another chance to find out what happened to Amy passes by .
Where did a benefit claimant get 10k from?…..
JUST ASKING

stefanjo
MARCH 31ST, 2014 11:00 PM
Very unusual to be granted bail on a murder charge.

Lou Lou
MARCH 31ST, 2014 11:37 PM
Things are different in Ireland , the good thing is at least he is away from Spain

Max
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 16 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next