JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
Jeremy Forrest: Schoolgirl Speaks Of 'Crush' - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
Jeremy Forrest: Schoolgirl Speaks Of 'Crush' - Page 2 EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
Jeremy Forrest: Schoolgirl Speaks Of 'Crush' - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
Jeremy Forrest: Schoolgirl Speaks Of 'Crush' - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
Jeremy Forrest: Schoolgirl Speaks Of 'Crush' - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
Jeremy Forrest: Schoolgirl Speaks Of 'Crush' - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
Jeremy Forrest: Schoolgirl Speaks Of 'Crush' - Page 2 EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
Jeremy Forrest: Schoolgirl Speaks Of 'Crush' - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
Jeremy Forrest: Schoolgirl Speaks Of 'Crush' - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

Jeremy Forrest: Schoolgirl Speaks Of 'Crush'

5 posters

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Jeremy Forrest: Schoolgirl Speaks Of 'Crush' - Page 2 Empty Re: Jeremy Forrest: Schoolgirl Speaks Of 'Crush'

Post  Sabot Wed Jun 12, 2013 4:07 pm

Judging by her testimony, she is definitely all set to run off with him the minute he gets out.  And she is sixteen now.  The fifteen year age gap won't get any larger,  and I for one hope they make it.  Pity about his job, but if they move to France it won't be difficult to find one.  I should know.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Jeremy Forrest: Schoolgirl Speaks Of 'Crush' - Page 2 Empty Re: Jeremy Forrest: Schoolgirl Speaks Of 'Crush'

Post  bb1 Wed Jun 12, 2013 4:07 pm

. The child protection officer and the police officer asked questions about sexual contact, pictures and texting and I denied everything.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2340148/Jeremy-Forrest-Schoolgirl-kissed-married-teacher-30-classroom-just-14.html#ixzz2W1hvbdcc
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Did they now? Maybe she should have had a legal representative with her, before they started asking such personal and intrustive question?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Jun 12, 2013 4:08 pm

Pity about his job, but if they move to France it won't be difficult to find one.

Hadn't he already found one, at the Lord Nelson in Bordeaux, or something?

I'm sorry, this is a farce.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Wed Jun 12, 2013 4:11 pm

I expect her mother was with her, Bonny.  You know, the woman who didn't know where she was half of the time.  But she is doing really well in Court. Presumably with The Defence Lawyer.
I hope The Prosecution don't try to tear her to shreds, but I suspect they might.  Much good will that do them.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Wed Jun 12, 2013 4:14 pm

bb1 wrote: Pity about his job, but if they move to France it won't be difficult to find one.

Hadn't he already found one, at the Lord Nelson in Bordeaux, or something?

I'm sorry, this is a farce.

Yes, it took him all of two days to get a job.  And it will be much easier the next time around.  I bet half of UK are rooting for them.  Talk about a balls up.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Jun 12, 2013 4:17 pm

From what I can make out, Sabot, this IS the prosecution;

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/crime/10115660/Schoolgirl-abducted-to-France-tells-court-of-first-kiss-with-teacher-Jeremy-Forrest.html

Prosecutor Richard Barton has said that, knowing their relationship was about to be exposed, Forrest booked them on a cross-Channel ferry from Dover to Calais before spending seven days on the run.

It's a pity the police and social services hadn't been so eager to help those poor girls who were being pimped out by scum for years in assorted English cities.

They were turned away by the very people who should have helped them as making 'lifestyle choices'.

Or maybe hunting nerdy teachers in France is much more satisfying than actually getting the scum of the earth locked up and protecting children in REAL danger?

Shameful - and farcical. If this is the prosecution, I cannot imagine what the defence is going to be like.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Jun 12, 2013 7:21 pm

Incidentally, it will be interesting to see if the prosecution give any explanation for revealing so many details of a less-than-anonymous teenage girl's sex life in open court, besides they want to make dirty old men, perverts and one-handed typists happy.

That is EXACTLY what puts so many women off reporting real sex crimes, and it is usually done by the defence.

For the prosecution to do it is, IMO, reprehensible.

How on earth is that supposed to 'protect children'?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Jun 13, 2013 12:53 pm

And some other teenager has now done a similar bolt-

http://news.sky.com/story/1103123/lorna-vickerage-hunt-for-abducted-teen

This time, with a REAL sleazebag. She almost certainly IS in danger.

Well done, police and 'child protection officers, for handling the whole thing in the worst possible manner and inspiring copy-cats.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Jun 17, 2013 2:58 pm

bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Jun 17, 2013 6:18 pm

The girl said Forrest was in tears as they drove to France.
She said that after they fled Forrest repeatedly asked her to return home but she refused.
She added: ‘He was saying ‘I can’t go back.’ He was now stuck in the position.
‘Numerous times on the way to France and while we were there he said if I ever wanted to go back he would give me the money and send me off so I could go home. but I didn’t want to go home.’
The girl said she felt ‘manipulated’ by the police after she was brought back to England from France.
She said she had not been happy with the evidence she gave in her second interview with officers in which she appeared ‘angry’ at Forrest after being told he had not split up with his wife when he was sleeping with her.
She added: ‘From the moment I came back various police officers said that if I didn’t come back and help them I would be arrested.’
As she left the court the teenager again smiled at Forrest who rested his head on the front of the dock.
Forrest denies one count of child abduction.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2343148/Jeremy-Forrest-Schoolgirl-fled-France-married-teacher-sex-times-night.html#ixzz2WVTZRbcz
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

I swear they've charged the wrong person...
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Mon Jun 17, 2013 6:32 pm

And The Police appear to have threatened her.  Much good did that do them.  Her mother looks like a selfish bitch, her family is disfunctional, she was self harming, and Forrest is beginning to look like a sainted angel because he appears to be the only one who was trying to help her, who was then stupid enough to fall in love with a minor, but only just a minor.  She is now sixteen and can do as she pleases.
If they send him to prison beyond the time he has spent on remand, it will not serve Justice.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Jun 17, 2013 7:24 pm

It's very hard to 'respect' the police when a farce like this is ongoing. What happened, did they decide they had to be seen to be doing something, and throw commonsense out the window?

It would not surprise me in the least if the 14-year-old who ran away a few days ago with a real sleazebag had some daft idea of emulating this; thank God she has been found, as that was an entirely different situation.

The young lady currently giving evidence is showing more maturity than the police and prosecution, from what I can see.

And I do hope that the police and the DPP are going to explain what purpose is served by having a teenage girl recount details of her sex life in public?

Besides giving dirty old men, one-handed typists and general perverts a cheap thrill.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Mon Jun 17, 2013 7:35 pm

Up to eight times a night, one of her school friends has recounted.  Just exactly what good will that sort of evidence do?  How much more guilty of abduction will that make him?
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Jun 17, 2013 7:40 pm

What, apart from nerdy teachers being looked at in a whole new light, Sabot?

No, as you say, what on earth is the point in all the salacious details being repeated in open court?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Jun 18, 2013 4:26 pm

http://news.sky.com/story/1105180/forrest-trial-wife-found-message-from-girl

Women fighting over Mr Eight Times A Night? He doesn't even seem to be awfully romantic...

The teenage witness, who counted herself among the schoolgirl's best friends, told police that the schoolgirl would be picked up by Forrest in his car after school and they would go to a crematorium to talk.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Tue Jun 18, 2013 4:40 pm

Isn't a lot of that evidence Hearsay? And as for Eight Times a Night, I simply don't believe it. Sorry about that. Unless someone can disabuse me.

On second thoughts, belay the last pipe. I don't want to know.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Jun 18, 2013 5:08 pm

No, I don't want to know either, Sabot. In fact, I don't see what relevance any of the downright prurient stuff has to anything.

I think we've grasped by now that they got jiggy; are the details absolutely neccessary?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Tue Jun 18, 2013 5:24 pm

Can't wait to see what The Defence are going to do with that sort of evidence. Abduction is at very best simply a technicality, although that could hang him in the current climate.
The girl, meanwhile, could not have done more to protect him.

I see a block buster book and a tell all media article when she meets him out of prison. And I hope they make loads a money, and live happily ever after.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Jun 18, 2013 6:22 pm

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2343869/Married-teacher-ran-France-pupil-15-phoned-mother-help-quash-affair-rumours.html

And what is achieved by humiliating his presumably soon-to-be-ex wife like that in public?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Tue Jun 18, 2013 6:40 pm

Just as a matter of interest, why have they not charged him with having sex with a minor? He wouldn't have any defence against that. Ot was that not considered to be bad enough?
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Jun 18, 2013 6:43 pm

Bit hypocritical maybe, when thirteen year olds are handed out free contraception, without their parents' knowledge, by the NHS?

It's a pity there isn't such a charge as, Being a complete ar@e.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Tue Jun 18, 2013 7:06 pm

He probably paid for his own condoms, Bonny. As if we needed to know that. Among other things.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Jun 19, 2013 12:12 pm

http://news.sky.com/story/1105646/most-gifted-teacher-forrest-sobs-in-court

Oh, good God. The movie should be good....the pair of them will be set for life.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Jun 19, 2013 2:15 pm

bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Wed Jun 19, 2013 2:38 pm

He's already had one excellent Defence Witness. The girl he ran off with.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next