JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
Tears and tanties at HoHo HQ - Page 10 EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
Tears and tanties at HoHo HQ - Page 10 EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
Tears and tanties at HoHo HQ - Page 10 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
Tears and tanties at HoHo HQ - Page 10 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
Tears and tanties at HoHo HQ - Page 10 EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
Tears and tanties at HoHo HQ - Page 10 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
Tears and tanties at HoHo HQ - Page 10 EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
Tears and tanties at HoHo HQ - Page 10 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
Tears and tanties at HoHo HQ - Page 10 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

Tears and tanties at HoHo HQ

+3
greenink211
lily
bb1
7 posters

Page 10 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

Tears and tanties at HoHo HQ - Page 10 Empty Re: Tears and tanties at HoHo HQ

Post  bb1 Mon Jul 22, 2013 10:32 am

What fresh Hell is this? Myths caught this incoherent rant from Zoe Pillock:

http://stopthemyths.prophpbb.com/topic5593.html

Philip Rothley Pillowcase Anderson
22 minutes ago ·
RIGHT > STOP fekcing SPAMMING THE CONTROVERSY GROUP LESLY FINN! That's the second time you've tried to do that this evening! The disgraceful, disgusting PMs written by Debbie Cardon Wray, France Gallagher, Petite Bamburd & LeSly Finn were NOT stolen at all > Frances apologised for the things she wrote and I personally forgave her at the time The other three said it was their own business to write what they want in private Fair enough! But I removed the from my friends list immediately. Tell John Stead what you did to him LeSly > coz I hadn't seen that before or I'd have told him, because it's fkn WRONG to ferret around for information on people who try their best to ensure justice is seen for Maddie. To PAY for it is a fkn disgrace > If anybody else wants to unfriend me > just fkn do it > and fkn do it now ‪#‎Ugh‬ And people keep asking me why I won't post on facebook! It's coz it's as fkn vile twitter > The v few vile and violent people I've seen around here who say their on Maddie's side are a fkn disgrace to her memory ‪#‎RIP‬ > and have behaved in the same way as McCann cult monsterhags, perverts and nonces on twitter #Ugh

What? They were PAYING for info on each other? Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked 
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Jul 22, 2013 10:49 am

Good God!

http://davidbretisagod.forumotion.co.uk/t147p45-paranoia-heaven

Do these people do anything besides Catfight  and backstab ? What a trainwreck! rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl 
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Mon Jul 22, 2013 11:26 am

What? They were PAYING for info on each other? Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked 

Scumbags all......
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Jul 22, 2013 11:37 am

Think I've got it now, Lily. The author of this Flounce Speech:

Lesly Finn
So .... the private conversations that Frances Gallagher, Debbie Carden Wray, Petite Bamburg and I had that were STOLEN and CIRCULATED by Mags Pieinsky, and which are still constantly being referred to by Rothley Pillowcase and Paul Rees, are EVEN NOW being passed around I am told. Even to non-members of the forums.

Listeners rarely hear good of themselves! Have you never discussed other people with TRUSTED friends? That was our mistake and sadly one of our number proved not to be trusted.

Debbie, Petite and I are committed to finding the truth about what happened to Madeleine and have been doing so for the past 5 years. But we do not wish to attract any more nasty fall out from the trolls and so are all leaving the Madeleine related groups on Facebook.

Thankfully I have met more lovely people in my travels than the other kind, so many thanks to them ....... and they know who they are.

Goodbye.

Is also the one who was PAYING for info on the 'lovely people':

Tell John Stead what you did to him LeSly > coz I hadn't seen that before or I'd have told him, because it's fkn WRONG to ferret around for information on people who try their best to ensure justice is seen for Maddie. To PAY for it is a fkn disgrace

I have no idea who 'John Stead' is; were the Four Musketeers planning to make him the star of a hate blog, too?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Mon Jul 22, 2013 11:44 am

Oh, so they were planning to have The Avengers and The Four Musketeers Blog?

That is about their true style. Pure Fiction in a time warp. rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl 

lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Jul 22, 2013 12:17 pm

The disgraceful, disgusting PMs written by Debbie Cardon Wray, France Gallagher, Petite Bamburd & LeSly Finn were NOT stolen at all

Wonder if the PMs are going to go viral? Where's Debunker when you need him? Pcorneater 
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Mon Jul 22, 2013 12:19 pm

He's like the Scarlet Pimpernel.... Pcorneater 
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Mon Jul 22, 2013 12:25 pm

So how did that fascinating conversation get out?
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Jul 22, 2013 12:31 pm

I have no idea, beyond someone sent it to Bret, Sabot, and he posted some of it - Lord knows what backstabbing and vileness is in the rest.

Now it seems PMs are on the loose, too. Wonder why these things always start happening when Frances FoxyBlondie Scruffs is around? Pcorneater 
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Mon Jul 22, 2013 12:47 pm

I think she makes most of them up because she enjoys causing trouble. Although she can cause as much trouble as she likes for that lot.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Jul 22, 2013 12:54 pm

Yes, they've discredited themselves nicely from within, haven't they?

JOIN OUR TROOFSEEKERS AND OUR FRIENDLY FOUR MUSKETEER ADMIN WILL PAY GOOD MONEY TO FIND OUT ALL ABOUT YOU, B*TCH ABOUT YOU BEHIND YOUR BACK, THEN START HATE BLOGS TO TERRORISE YOU

And ghastly old danglybits insisting on splattering the site with his dire c&p photoshopping of people's heads is a nice finishing touch.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Mon Jul 22, 2013 12:57 pm

On his blog, bret mentioned he was one of at least 6 who were being targeted by the harpies and that he seemed to be the main target. LL hmmm hmmm 
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Jul 22, 2013 1:05 pm

Wouldn't surprise me, LL - they seem to be a particularly vile and stupid bunch of harpies.

What exactly is it they think they are achieving with this insanity? Hoho's a complete laughing stock - a positive army of the non-existent 'pro trolls' they conjure up in their imaginations couldn't achieve carnage like this.

And you can be sure that what has escaped into the public domain already is just the tip of the iceberg - there will be far worse hoho is praying doesn't get out.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Jul 22, 2013 1:39 pm

Any chance of any of the Four Musketeers explaining how mis-using Ancestry to check up on people's grannies helps with all that Troofseeking?

Any chance of any of them explaining how

we will set up a fake account and give him some home truths.

sheds light on events in Portugal?

Because sane bystanders would say it makes all of them look like a shower of squabbling, backstabbing fishwives who should have stuck to sending poison pen letters to their neighbours.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Mon Jul 22, 2013 2:07 pm

That is what interests them the most. Anything that they can gossip about and get wrong.
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Jul 22, 2013 3:52 pm

http://stopthemyths.prophpbb.com/topic5597.html?sid=649689508051d2cf06d577be13d0f6eb

David Reid the man who comforted Hideho her at her home.

Hoho sure knows how to pick her friends. rofl rofl rofl rofl 
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Jul 22, 2013 6:32 pm

Hoho's allowing some shocking libel today. Pcorneater 
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Mon Jul 22, 2013 7:57 pm

Unbelievably so. Shocked 

I swear she is clueless as to what constitutes libel and what is free speech. She should read up on it. Pcorneater 
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Mon Jul 22, 2013 8:23 pm

I don't think she cares, Lily. None of them do. They all think that no one will come for them.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Jul 22, 2013 8:42 pm

There are some sick fcks in that group:

Tears and tanties at HoHo HQ - Page 10 Hoho_w10

bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Jul 22, 2013 8:58 pm

Oh dear. Myths sighted Pillock as she chewed through her restraints and got loose again...

http://stopthemyths.prophpbb.com/post181686.html?sid=0c86d6853aa0d084c20e5bb8aed1dc45#p181686

Philip Rothley Pillowcase Anderson
6 hours ago
Oh dear oh dear oh dear! A monsterhag who has derided and monstered me from day one >> Debbie Cardon Wray > has only been telling people I've scared people on one of my friends walls! WHAT AN OUTRAGEOUS F*CKING LIAR this monsterhag is! If you see the monsterhag > tell her that Elizabeth Mills has said she has heard NOTHING like this at all from her firends! So piss off DCW you troll > You're just pissed off because I told everybody I would not be friends with anybody who was a friend of any evil monsterhags such as yourself! I've read your PMs about us all > and once again > it's fkn evil what you wrote about Lizzy Hideho Taylor and the rest of us! You and the other 2 crones are a fkn disgrace to the memory of Maddie McCann >> A total and fekcing utter disgrace ‪#‎Ugh‬ >> I've just puked up in a bin here on the car-park #Ugh ‪#‎Spew‬ #Ugh #Spew ‪#‎Ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh‬

Tears and tanties at HoHo HQ - Page 10 Smiley_popcorn
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Jul 22, 2013 9:03 pm

It's all happening, a numty admin is taking Pillock's side:

http://stopthemyths.prophpbb.com/topic5593.html?sid=63bba8c385415e003d376d68c88b79f6

Zora McCartney Yes it is a DISGRACE!!! And who does she think she is posting that bollox on the group? Like their bruised egos are WAY more important than Maddie and knowing full well the pros would be right on it? But whatever the masterplan was it blew up right in their faces didn't it. You're still here, we're still here and they're all gone! And so's BULLYBOY Hardy!! Ta-daa! Onwards and upwards eh? x

Philip Rothley Pillowcase Anderson I told people in a private group recently > to reign in their egos > I could NOT give a F@ who does what on this case > so long as they accept the fact that other people may not see them as worthy as they feel about themselves! LOL I'm happy to read all theories and info > but I'll be fcked if I'll have any fkr telling me how to post and what I can post >> #FACT Seeing people call me a bully is absolutely fkn laughable > and I can't wait to see a smidgeon of evidence to support such grandstanding accusations. I'm v forgiving of anybody who has monsternonced me > if they apologise > and LeSly Finn and Petite Bamburd were given a lot of chances and re-friendings > but I've run outta patience with some people now > so if they're not with me > they're against me > and they can piss off for good > coz I don't want any fairweather friends > This case is serious Sh!t > and until people get this into their heads > I don't want them within a fkn facebook page of me > #FACT

'Bullyboy Hardy'? Such disrespect being shown to Snap Your Neck Spudgun. rofl rofl rofl rofl 
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Jul 22, 2013 9:25 pm

Good God! They even managed to start squabbling about the royal baby, with assorted lunatics babbling about illuminati and similar Icke-ish garbage! yernuts 
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Jul 22, 2013 9:34 pm

Patrick Dus The Horrid McCann pair are a part of a 'Greater' global 'Mind-Shifting exercise, in my view

alienship alienship alienship alienship alienship 
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Jul 22, 2013 9:46 pm

But whatever the masterplan was it blew up right in their faces didn't it. You're still here, we're still here and they're all gone! And so's BULLYBOY Hardy!!

Something's certainly blown up in someone's face. Pcorneater 
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next