JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
Party time! Grand Opening of Numty 2 - finally! - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
Party time! Grand Opening of Numty 2 - finally! - Page 2 EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
Party time! Grand Opening of Numty 2 - finally! - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
Party time! Grand Opening of Numty 2 - finally! - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
Party time! Grand Opening of Numty 2 - finally! - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
Party time! Grand Opening of Numty 2 - finally! - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
Party time! Grand Opening of Numty 2 - finally! - Page 2 EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
Party time! Grand Opening of Numty 2 - finally! - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
Party time! Grand Opening of Numty 2 - finally! - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

Party time! Grand Opening of Numty 2 - finally!

5 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Party time! Grand Opening of Numty 2 - finally! - Page 2 Empty Re: Party time! Grand Opening of Numty 2 - finally!

Post  bb1 Tue Sep 03, 2013 10:39 am

Oh dear - this is N1. It's very confusing, with there being two lots of Numties having a slanging match, and the bear sniping from the sidelines:

David Newsome
To those who seek only justice for Madeleine, be aware that I have just been banned from Hideho's new forum by Lisa Eddington because I deigned to suggest that having a certain Mr Bennett on it was not exactly conducive to arriving at the desired justice. I put my misgivings politely and eloquently but evidently they are more interested in self-serving celebrity over there, which HERE is most certainly not about. Lizzy wanted to have the author (a notorious "pro" troublemaker) of those Hitler videos on there purely because they are about herself. As are her "McCann" videos, which are about promoting her son. So, to debate the McCann case, post here. For reflected fame and glory, nip over to the far side and rub shoulders with the "celebrities"

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl 
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Party time! Grand Opening of Numty 2 - finally! - Page 2 Empty Re: Party time! Grand Opening of Numty 2 - finally!

Post  bb1 Tue Sep 03, 2013 10:53 am

David Newsome As I have noted, Victoria. My apologies for the thread but it serves to show that there are so many who profess to seek justice for Madeleine who are doing nothing better than those who seek to earn money from a tragedy. I was banned because Mr Bennet commenced a thread telling us all of his hardship which produced about 100 replies of gushing platitudes from his admirers. As an emetic it was very successful.

David Newsome That is essentially my point, Claire. Mr M certainly loves the limelight although I am not sure his wife does. Mr Mitch is very happy to be at the centre of anything "missing child" and TV. So it was with some annoyance that I happened upon the fanfares and red carpets on the "other" forum this morning heralding what? A person who sought to be David to the TEAM Goliath resulting in personal failure and a collective one for those dubbed "antis" when his name can only lend "conspiracy nutters" to a group by association.

Yup, plenty of Bennett Bullsh~t on hoho's site, though the 'man' himself hasn't appeared in public.

Which means he is abusing the McCanns and others in private. Never mind, I am sure someone will be making well-known firms of lawyers aware that he's broken every single promise he ever made, to the courts, the BBC, etc.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Sep 03, 2013 7:36 pm

Oh dear, she's banning people for dog-denying. How funny! rofl rofl rofl rofl 
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Tue Sep 03, 2013 8:19 pm

It is. rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl 
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Sep 04, 2013 10:09 am

Oh dear, Trampstamp Profiler is none too popular with Astro:

Sofia de Landerset To state that "the evidence is overwhelming against the parents" is extremely irresponsible - and plain wrong, in my opinion. If the evidence against the parents had been overwhelming, the case would have taken a very different course at the end of the summer of 2007. Anyone who writes, like Chelsea Hoffman does, that Mr Amaral claims "that they may have murdered the girl" has either not read the book or is trying to mislead the public. What Ms Hoffman knows to make her state that "the evidence against Kate and Gerry McCann would be enough to lock them up in many other scenarios" is a mystery to me.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Wed Sep 04, 2013 10:33 am

That won't go down well. What are they going to do? Add Astro to the list of Trolls?

Oh my. Perhaps Astro is worried that Gonc will bet the blame.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Sep 04, 2013 10:58 am

Team Gonc seem to be terrified of anyone saying something that will make their idol look bad, Sabot. Horse, door, stable, bolted.

Never mind, Hoho's going to do one of those hilarious 'support' threads for the Dear Leader:

Lily Wells Liz has had an awful lot on of late, but she may have something planned for our night in shinning armer lol

No wonder they can't understand difficult stuff like forensic reports.

Incidentally, I may have missed it, but has anyone been able to find court listings for this hearing yet? I've had no luck....
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Sep 04, 2013 2:19 pm

Re: The NEW HiDeHo CONTROVERSY Facebook Group is now (finally) OPEN!
Post Not Born Yesterday Today

Let's hope that Snowflake learns something from her venture into alien territory!

Well done HiDeHo for not letting the abuse from the motley McCann supporters get you down. Has Pam Gurney resurfaced yet?

Doesn't Bennett's Number One Fan TROLL!!!!!! Jean know that it was her fellow-haters that trashed hoho's first site?

And why are these whackjobs so obsessed with Mrs Gurney? Most peculiar.Pcorneater 
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Wed Sep 04, 2013 2:31 pm

Team Gonc seem to be terrified of anyone saying something that will make their idol look bad, Sabot. Horse, door, stable, bolted

I guess it is possible that the case has been settled and Gonc has agreed to not continue his libel against the McCanns? Also, that he has to do his best to correct all of this wherever it appears?

Even if he has not settled as of now, proof could be shown to the court of all this continuing libel courtesy of Gonc?

lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Wed Sep 04, 2013 2:50 pm

I suspect that it is something to do with the lack of an apology. There is a queue a mile long for whatever of Gonc's money that has been sequestered, so it can only be a face saving exercise for him in the end. While for The McCanns an apology is all.
This is probably why Astro is trying to down play what we all know he said.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Wed Sep 04, 2013 3:04 pm

Sabot you do have a point. I can imagine that an apology is not the sort of thing that he does often in his life.....
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Wed Sep 04, 2013 3:36 pm

lily wrote:Sabot you do have a point.  I can imagine that an apology is not the sort of thing that he does often in his life.....
It has to be the point, Lily. His money is gone no matter what happens. He is not known for paying his debts so his other debtors, including his Brother, The State and The Banks, are not going to by pass the opportunity to recover their money while they still can because they already know he will spend it given half a chance.
But perhaps he would rather lose than apologise. At least then he can go on spouting off about how he got shafted by the biggest conspiracy ever. And so can his supporters. As if I care.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Wed Sep 04, 2013 3:44 pm

Good, since pride always goes before a fall. biggrin 
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Sep 04, 2013 11:34 pm

Sofia de Landerset Kerrie Lynskey, I'm sorry but I do not know any court date at the moment.
51 minutes ago

Sofia de Landerset The McCanns are not guilty of neglect under the Portuguese law. Intent has to be proved in order to prosecute a neglect case. In fact (and again this is my personal view of the matter) given that it is impossible to state what exactly happened to Madeleine at what time and where, I don't think it is possible to prove that she disappeared as a result of being left alone with her siblings inside an apartment.

Oh dear, they won't like that.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Wed Sep 04, 2013 11:42 pm

Someone has definitely been leaned on to not repeat certain libellous remarks?
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Thu Sep 05, 2013 8:21 am

Do you think Joana Morais might have been served with some sort of Writ by Portuguese Law? And Astro is just doing damage limitation?
Something has freaked Joana Morais, that's for sure.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Thu Sep 05, 2013 4:41 pm

This is all so very strange, Sabot. Something has happened.

I guess that since no one has said we will just have to er....speculate?
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Thu Sep 05, 2013 4:51 pm

Two very fat people telling lies in some Cafe in Praia da Luz? And that statement was made some years ago when no one even knew who they were.
But now we do know.
And I doubt that even in Portugal you can get away with that.
Somedebody fed them the lies and distortions, although I can't say I care who did.
But maybe someone has been asking.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Thu Sep 05, 2013 5:08 pm

All of this around the libel hearing too?
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Thu Sep 05, 2013 5:38 pm

Yer, but, Morais bogged off some time ago. About the time we all discovered that two very fat people were spreading lies in Praia da Luz in 2007.
I mean, you would have to be thick if you haven't worked out who those two fat people were.
And they were spreading shite that no of us were supposed to know.
So if someone hasn't asked her where she got it from, I would have to wonder why.

Levy might be a different kettle of fish because he appears to have reinvented himself to somewhere else.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Sep 05, 2013 6:59 pm

I saw the hounders swallow down some bollox of Levy's as if it was Da Troof, but I must confess, I didn't bother reading it, as it would bear little resemblance to reality. Nothing the hatebloggers churn out ever does. Pcorneater 
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Thu Sep 05, 2013 7:04 pm

Maybe you should have asked Kyle instead? He would give da troof... rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl 
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Thu Sep 05, 2013 7:16 pm

Does anyone actually care?
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Sep 05, 2013 7:26 pm

Not me, but it seems to be awfully important to the forkers, hounders and numties - they're still recycling the same old garbage.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Sep 06, 2013 8:30 am

Lizzy Hideho Taylor wb Kev. You went on a little trip to the loadiing ay along with about 400 others, but I brought you back here safe and sound. Facebook were not happy about me moving everyone so they deactivated my account so if it looks like I have blocked you...I havent. I am using a new account.

FB must be sick to death of her and the rest of the numties, they seem to think it exists for their convenience. How many accounts has she had now - four? Five?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next