Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

Are McCann-haters afflicted with amnesia?552

Are McCann-haters afflicted with amnesia?

Page 9 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Are McCann-haters afflicted with amnesia?

Post  bb1 on Tue Sep 24, 2013 11:15 am

Humpty Bumpty ‏@RealHumptyB
Not really following #McCanns v Amaral libel case but just seems to be making situation worse. Esp 4 #McCann kids. Parties should settle.

Worried about what else may come out, is he? He didn't care about the 'McCann kids' when he was threatening to kidnap one, or saying things like:

He didn't care about them when he was inciting his fellow haters to attack their granny and invalid granddad, or the wives of family friends.

He didn't care about 'McCann kids' when he was inciting his fellow scum to attack their parents. What's his problem? Worried about getting a knock on the door from the tabloids, is he?

--------

Article 10 makes clear that each European country will have laws that to some degree curtail freedom of expression in some way, “the protection of the reputation and rights of others”. In short, you have no right to expose someone to substantial hatred and ridicule or anything that’s grossly offensive.

bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony on Tue Sep 24, 2013 12:03 pm

And I will find the posts of incitement he made.

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  greenink211 on Tue Sep 24, 2013 12:31 pm

Flattered I am.

But what the morons don't appear to know is that I do know who I am and have no need of them telling me who I am.

They may think they know who I am but, really, do they know who I am?

Perhaps they do and perhaps they don't.

That's for me to know and for them to think they know.

And 'tis always better to know than to merely think you know.

Or so my dear mother tells me.

I do recall Lardy Mard Arse (Mike Hardy / Spudgun01 the animal LOVER from Kent) telling everyone he knew who I wasn't but he never got that right either.

So if they don't know who I isn't then how can they be sure I am who they think I is?

Or if that isn't clear.

Perhaps I am who some of them think I am not and perhaps I am not who some of them think I am or maybe I am not either who they think I am or who they think I am not and am in fact who they don't think I am or even more likely who they do think I am not. Then again, maybe I am someone else altogether and they are not even thinking yet who I am or who I am not.

Last edited by greenink211 on Tue Sep 24, 2013 12:40 pm; edited 1 time in total

greenink211
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 on Tue Sep 24, 2013 12:38 pm

Oh, hello, Greenink? Or should we call you Michael? Or Gerry? Personally, I like it when the McCann-haters make complete IDIOTS of themselves in this manner.

It's proof-positive of what a loose grip on reality they have, and how hopelessly flawed their judgement is.

--------

Article 10 makes clear that each European country will have laws that to some degree curtail freedom of expression in some way, “the protection of the reputation and rights of others”. In short, you have no right to expose someone to substantial hatred and ridicule or anything that’s grossly offensive.

bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  greenink211 on Tue Sep 24, 2013 12:44 pm

bb1 wrote:Oh, hello, Greenink? Or should we call you Michael? Or Gerry?  Personally, I like it when the McCann-haters make complete IDIOTS of themselves in this manner.

It's proof-positive of what a loose grip on reality they have, and how hopelessly flawed their judgement is.
I have edited my previous post.

Dear me, though, I am shocked that you think these wonderful troof seekers are IDIOTS. What on earth makes you think that?

Are you not aware that as a leading light in lizard land I can morph into anyone, anywhere, anytime so can be Gerry today, Michael yesterday and even (shhh don't tell everyone), Goncalo tomorrow.

greenink211
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 on Tue Sep 24, 2013 12:52 pm

Well, you're not the only one, Greenink. The nutters are convinced our Tony can fly faster than a speeding bullet from California to Ireland, and one prominent hateblogger is convinced Pedro and I are the same person. yernuts yernuts yernuts 

So, we must all be, like, the X-men or something?

I wouldn't pay too much attention to My Cardi; who can forget him hurling abuse at Jim Gamble, convinced he was talking to an imposter. Like I say, it all serves to demonstrate what a loose grip they have on reality.

--------

bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 on Tue Sep 24, 2013 1:09 pm

Incidentally, all the McCann-haters seem to have very short memories. Like, they've forgotten 3A was NEVER hacked.

Odd things started happening just after Humpty was making all his threats of violence; it was widely rumoured at the time that BeoWulf had left the backdoor open on purpose and was co-operating with LE and lawyers.

He certainly made his disgust with it, and 'criminals' plain when he destroyed Frankenstein's Monster a few months later.

--------

bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 on Tue Sep 24, 2013 2:16 pm

Re: Lisbon Libel Trial McCanns v Amaral
Post wjk Today

I wonder if anyone from SY is sat in court listening to the McCanns witnesses?

Possibly; they most certainly won't be hearing the same as Guedes claims to be. They'll be hearing the testimony that's been omitted from the 'court reports' for starters, and they will know what English words actually mean, as opposed to what Guedes has decided they mean.

But carry on deluding yourselves! biggrin 

--------

bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 on Wed Sep 25, 2013 1:26 pm

Deluded hounder:

If we ever get to know those nasty peoples name, and i believe that Mr Wrong has had to produce hard copies, for the court, for all to see, then it shouldn't take ex 3A's admin to long to confirm if those particular 'members' had been on there a long or short time.
If for example the 'threats' were made by a 'newbies' who only posted 1,2,3 times, and who then 'disappeared' it could well be Mr Wrong and his 'pranksters' screenshotting the 'posts' for future use in ,say, a libel case.

What? Have they somehow failed to miss the information that the threats were made by one HumptyDumpty, a longstanding hater?

Here he is in action:

http://thehoundingofthemccans.blogspot.co.uk/2013/09/oh-dear-oh-dear-mr-ed-w.html

He can be found on twitter, pitchforking away.

They really should face reality - that one of their own kind made those threats.

And why on earth would '3A admin' get themselves involved in this?

Bren came to her senses and turned her back on the Dark Side long ago.

BeoWulf, the site owner, detested 3A by the end, called its members 'criminals' and destroyed the Frankenstein's Monster he had, much to his regret, helped create.

Though it's widely believed that he handed over a copy of the database to LE and CR just after Humpty and co went on their unchecked rampage.

The McCann-haters just don't seem to get it.

1. All this happened, and the people who need it, have ample proof. As do many of us.

2. 3A Admin came to loathe 3A and want nothing to do with the cesspit.

--------

bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 on Wed Sep 25, 2013 1:44 pm

PS - Guedes is being economical with the truth. But like so much else, that's not our problem, so they can all find out the hard way. As usual. biggrin 

--------

bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 on Wed Sep 25, 2013 2:27 pm

Ex-3A Admin doesn't seem to be in the slightest bit interested in the pitchforkers' predicament:

http://stopthemyths.prophpbb.com/post191959.html?sid=0c14b2dcad6982c245b9d5e2a53dbdec#p191959

And rightly so. The McCann-haters will all just have to squirm; they really should try to grasp that they are entitled to nothing. From anyone.

--------

bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony on Wed Sep 25, 2013 2:29 pm

Well I have had my eyes opened over the last few days. The ones on twitter who come across on the #mccann  as holier than thou; sure as hell were not, when on the 3A'.

Thanks to a friend, I now am able to match the vile bile names to their 3A posts.
So those miss prissies on the hash tag....can give up. You aint all that!

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 on Wed Sep 25, 2013 2:37 pm

biggrin biggrin biggrin 

--------

bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony on Wed Sep 25, 2013 3:21 pm

Do we all remember the vile picture of Gerry and cuddle cat made by alanw69? I have that and, now have his full name. Stevo and the neck thread, got that too. Sick jokes by rainbowwarrior, got them too. So if the prissy prats on the McCann hash tag wish.....let's get ready to rumble Comeonthen 

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 on Wed Sep 25, 2013 3:27 pm

I have that obscenity, too, Tony. I am finding it most entertaining to watch all the prissy McCann-haters on the Justice site pretending that the McCanns and others haven't been subjected to the most vile persecution by the likes of them.

They really should remember that we have more than ample proof of all their previous Bad Acts.

That twitching obscenity was on 3A for WEEKS, and they all LOL-ed at it.

The internet doesn't do 'forgetting'.

--------

bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum