JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
N KOREA LATEST - FAT SPOON BANGER EXECUTES HIS UNCLE - Page 7 EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
N KOREA LATEST - FAT SPOON BANGER EXECUTES HIS UNCLE - Page 7 EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
N KOREA LATEST - FAT SPOON BANGER EXECUTES HIS UNCLE - Page 7 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
N KOREA LATEST - FAT SPOON BANGER EXECUTES HIS UNCLE - Page 7 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
N KOREA LATEST - FAT SPOON BANGER EXECUTES HIS UNCLE - Page 7 EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
N KOREA LATEST - FAT SPOON BANGER EXECUTES HIS UNCLE - Page 7 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
N KOREA LATEST - FAT SPOON BANGER EXECUTES HIS UNCLE - Page 7 EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
N KOREA LATEST - FAT SPOON BANGER EXECUTES HIS UNCLE - Page 7 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
N KOREA LATEST - FAT SPOON BANGER EXECUTES HIS UNCLE - Page 7 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

N KOREA LATEST - FAT SPOON BANGER EXECUTES HIS UNCLE

4 posters

Page 7 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

N KOREA LATEST - FAT SPOON BANGER EXECUTES HIS UNCLE - Page 7 Empty Re: N KOREA LATEST - FAT SPOON BANGER EXECUTES HIS UNCLE

Post  bb1 Fri Sep 26, 2014 9:43 pm

Perhaps Fattie's health would improve if he was on the same diet as his unfortunate subjects.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

N KOREA LATEST - FAT SPOON BANGER EXECUTES HIS UNCLE - Page 7 Empty Re: N KOREA LATEST - FAT SPOON BANGER EXECUTES HIS UNCLE

Post  bb1 Wed Oct 01, 2014 1:52 pm

http://news.sky.com/story/1345442/kim-jong-un-has-surgery-on-fractured-ankles

Kim Jong-Un Has Surgery On 'Fractured Ankles'
The supreme leader is reportedly still in hospital after injuring his ankles while touring military bases in Cuban heels

North Korean supreme leader Kim Jong-Un is in hospital after surgery on both his ankles, according to a South Korean newspaper.

The report from Chosun Ilbo quotes sources who say Mr Kim - who has not been seen in public for weeks - apparently sprained his ankles during a tour of military bases and factories while wearing Cuban heels.

The 31-year-old is considerably overweight and his non-appearance had previously been attributed to gout, brought on by excessive cheese eating and binge-drinking.

Latest reports say the North Korean leader is still staying at the Bonghwa Clinic, an exclusive hospital for high-ranking Workers' Party members.

A source, who recently visited the North, said: "I heard that Kim Jong-Un injured his right ankle in June after pushing ahead with on-site visits and ended up fracturing both ankles because he left the injury unattended."

The person said security at the hospital was tight and bodyguards had been posted around the ward.

"There's been a marked increase in the number of elite officials visiting the ward," the source said.

One intelligence official said Mr Kim's official car did not appear to have left Pyongyang, so it was likely he was still in the capital.

His non-appearance at last Thursday's regular session of the Supreme People's Assembly triggered rumours about his health.

A South Korean official said: "It's unlikely that a young man like Kim Jong-Un would have missed the Supreme People's Assembly just because he has gout."

State TV, in a rare admission, admitted its leader was ill and showed footage of him limping.

South Korean intelligence also learned that a team of doctors from Europe recently went to North Korea.

Separately, Mr Kim is reported to have sent a message to China, congratulating his neighbour on its national day, which marks the 65th anniversary of the founding of the People's Republic of China and wishing the Chinese people continued happiness and success.

Mr Kim took power in North Korea following the death of his father, Kim Jong-Il, in December 2011.

Not believing it. Breaking your ankles falling off your heels is more Kardashian than Supreme Leader. rofl rofl rofl
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Oct 04, 2014 4:03 pm

Some interesting thoughts about ongoing oddness in North Korea on this blog:

http://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2014/10/north_korea_shock_emsomethingem_big_is_happening.html

It would be nice to think that the rule of the Dear Leaders is finally coming to an end; though I suspect North Koreans would be happy just to have enough to eat, and not live in fear of concentration camps, before they work up to the delights of flatscreen TVs.

More speculation here:

Has Kim Jong-Un lost control of North Korea? Pyongyang is on lockdown and nation's former intelligence officer says Kim has ALREADY been overthrown
An elite exile from North Korea said Kim Jong-Un was ousted in 2013
Jang Jin-sung made the sensational assertion at a conference in Holland
The former propaganda officer said he's now just a 'puppet leader'
He claims the Organization and Guidance Department hold the real power
Pyongyang in lockdown with even the elite banned from entering or leaving

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2779139/Has-Kim-Jong-Un-lost-control-North-Korea-Nation-s-former-intelligence-officer-says-overthrown-2013-just-puppet-leader.html#ixzz3FCUjiyIf
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

N KOREA LATEST - FAT SPOON BANGER EXECUTES HIS UNCLE - Page 7 Empty N KOREA RELEASES US MAN

Post  Lamplighter Wed Oct 22, 2014 8:53 am

Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Oct 24, 2014 1:18 pm

Some good photos here:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2805410/Unseen-North-Korea-captured-American-photographers.html

It's odd, but the most prevailing colour in North Korea seems to be grey. It's a great shame, to see a nation held back like this. It's not like Cuba, with its thriving tourist trade, which makes great play of the wonderful old 50's cars, etc. N. Korea is just plain dreary. As well as being under the boot of mad tyrants.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Oct 28, 2014 1:05 pm

http://news.sky.com/story/1361895/kim-jong-un-disappearance-puzzle-solved

In Mr Kim's case, the compression is understood to have been caused by a cyst in his right ankle - said to be the result of obesity, smoking and his busy work schedule.

The intelligence agency officials claimed Mr Kim had been operated on by European doctors in September or October.

N KOREA LATEST - FAT SPOON BANGER EXECUTES HIS UNCLE - Page 7 Kim-jong-un-1-480x360

The spy officials also claimed that about 200 military officers had been demoted for "underperformance" and 50 executions had been carried out in North Korea so far this year, including officials associated with Mr Kim's executed uncle Jang Song-Thaek.

I swear he's H8 reincarnated.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Tue Oct 28, 2014 1:21 pm

I swear he's H8 reincarnated.
Reported for anti-fat dictator comment. Much as I hate the Tudors, over that thing I'd take H8 any day. LL rofl rofl
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Oct 28, 2014 1:49 pm

Obese, leg going bad, executing people as the mood takes him, making life Hell for his subjects, demanding obedience....it all fits. Shocked
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Oct 28, 2014 3:08 pm

I caught someone explaining why the unfortunate US troops being sent to Ebolaland wouldn't be quarantined on their return, Lily. It was because they would be missing their families, etc, and it was their Yuman Rite to be reunited with their loved ones without delay.

I just thought, WTF? What is WRONG with you all? What part of infectious disease being spread by supposed healthcare professionals is it you are failing to grasp?

What would they have done in WW2, when troops didn't see their families for YEARS? Surely the troops themselves would prefer to sit it out in barracks for three weeks, rather than chance infecting to their families? IMO, it simply isn't worth the risk.

I genuinely do not know what is wrong with the current incumbents of Washington, DC. They're beyond stupid and venal, they're outright dangerous to America.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Sat Nov 01, 2014 11:44 am

Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Nov 01, 2014 11:57 am

A North Korean defector calling himself “Mr Chung” revealed North Korea’s preferences in a Channel 4 documentary last year.

He smuggles radios, USB sticks and DVDs of soap operas and entertainment shows into the North, posing as a mushroom importer.

“The men prefer watching action films,” he said. “Men love their action films! I sent them Skyfall recently. The women enjoy watching soap operas and dramas.

"The more people are exposed to such media the more likely they are to become disillusioned with the regime and start wanting to live differently.”

If you haven't seen Skyfall, LL, it's one of the best Bonds ever. And a lot of it was filmed in China and Macau, which must have looked like a different world to some poor bugger trapped in North Korea. Those scenes were spectacular.

Oh, and apologies for putting an Ebola post on the Fattie thread, I've just noticed I did it. embarass
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Sat Nov 01, 2014 12:09 pm

Oh, and apologies for putting an Ebola post on the Fattie thread, I've just noticed I did it
I did wonder about that! But I did the same, put a post about the Hungarian protests at the new internet tax on the wrong thread. LL
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Sat Nov 01, 2014 12:13 pm

This is what happens when you wander off topic. Well, it does when I wander off topic.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

N KOREA LATEST - FAT SPOON BANGER EXECUTES HIS UNCLE - Page 7 Empty KEEPING IT IN THE FAMILY

Post  Lamplighter Thu Nov 27, 2014 3:40 pm

27 November 2014
North Korea: Kim Jong-un's sister holds senior title

The younger sister of North Korean leader Kim Jong-un has been referred to as senior party official for the first time in state media.

Kim Yo-jong, who is in her mid to late twenties, was identified as a vice-director of a department within the powerful Central Committee, KCNA said.

Kim Jong-un is the third generation of the Kim family to rule North Korea.

His aunt also had a prominent role in the party but disappeared after her husband was executed for treason.

Observers say Kim Yo-jong could end up also playing a significant supportive leadership role.

She was first seen publically at the funeral of her father, Kim Jong-il, in 2011.

Since then she has on occasion been seen in political events and "field guidance trips" accompanying her brother but without any official title in the party.

Kim Jong-un, 31, and his sister are both children of Kim Jong-il and his late wife, Ko Yong-hui.

They are believed to have gone to the same boarding school in Switzerland as their older brother Kim Jong-chol.

Kim Jong-chol does not have any publicly defined role in the government.
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Nov 27, 2014 4:02 pm

Hmmm. I doubt if she can look forward to a long and happy life. Unless she backstab her brother, of course.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

N KOREA LATEST - FAT SPOON BANGER EXECUTES HIS UNCLE - Page 7 Empty SOMETHING ROTTING IN THE N KOREA PARADISE?

Post  Lamplighter Thu Nov 27, 2014 4:26 pm

Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Sun Nov 30, 2014 11:16 am

http://edition.cnn.com/2014/11/28/world/asia/north-korea-leaders-aunt/
(there are some videos on this link re various items)
Aunt of North Korean leader died after her husband was executed, defector says
By Faith Karimi, Jung-eun Kim and Judy Kwon, CNN
November 29, 2014 -- Updated 0253 GMT (1053 HKT)

(CNN) -- The aunt of North Korean leader Kim Jong Un suffered a fatal stroke while she was on the phone with him, arguing about her husband's execution, according to a defector from the secretive nation.

Kim Kyung Hee was the sister of Kim Jong Il, the North Korean leader who died three years ago and left his son in power.

Her husband, Jang Song Thaek, was executed in December, shocking many observers around the world.

Jang, the younger leader's uncle by marriage, was considered instrumental in his rise to power.
Before his execution, he was described as the second-most powerful figure in North Korea.

But the young leader turned his back on Jang in spectacular fashion late last year, having him executed on charges that he tried to overthrow the government.

"In the seething period of the effort for building a thriving country last year, we took the resolute measure of removing the factionalists," the North Korean leader said in a New Year's address shortly after the execution.

Days after the execution, Jang's wife suffered her third stroke, according to Kang Myung-do, a defector who was son-in-law to North Korea's ex-Prime Minister, Kang Sun San.

She was on the phone with the North Korean leader when she suffered the stroke, Kang said. She was hospitalized and later died.

CNN could not independently confirm the defector's information.

The death was not announced because she died a few days after her husband and the government did not want people to link her death to his, according to the defector.

Korean media have reported that she committed suicide five days after her husband's execution.
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Nov 30, 2014 3:13 pm

(CNN) -- The aunt of North Korean leader Kim Jong Un suffered a fatal stroke while she was on the phone with him, arguing about her husband's execution, according to a defector from the secretive nation.

Yes, of course she did.......
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Dec 19, 2014 2:34 pm

http://news.sky.com/story/1394074/is-north-korea-really-behind-sony-hack-attack

I can't make head nor tale of this bizarre saga, and have reached the point where I would not be surprised if it wasn't some kind of publicity stunt gone wrong, as none of the film's directors/stars have EVER made a funny movie.

The leaked emails were entertaining, though.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Fri Dec 19, 2014 4:48 pm

Now that would make a most awesome publicity stunt.
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Dec 19, 2014 6:45 pm

Oh good, the Feebs say it was definitely North Korea:

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2014-12-19/fbi-has-concluded-north-korean-government-responsible-sony-hack-full-statement

Shame on anyone that suspected it was just some complicated publicity stunt for a truly dire movie that would have gone straight to Netflix!
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

N KOREA LATEST - FAT SPOON BANGER EXECUTES HIS UNCLE - Page 7 Empty North Korean leader Kim Jong-Un proposes summit

Post  Lamplighter Thu Jan 01, 2015 12:49 pm

Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Jan 01, 2015 1:09 pm

Ah, that's interesting, LL, it may be the next step - money may be involved in this.

http://rbth.co.uk/news/2014/12/22/kremlin_expects_n_korea_leader_to_visit_moscow_for_victory_day_celebrati_42444.html

Kremlin expects N. Korea leader to visit Moscow for Victory Day celebrations
16:38 December 22, 2014 Interfax
North Korean leader Kim Jong Un intends to come to Moscow for the celebrations of the 70th anniversary of the Victory in the Great Patriotic War, Russian presidential aide Yury Ushakov said.
"Invitations have been sent to many leaders of countries, including Kim Jong Un. Signals have been received that he means to come to Moscow and participate in the celebrations," Ushakov told a briefing on Monday.
Russian presidential press officer Dmitry Peskov earlier told Interfax that Kim Jong Un may visit Moscow during the celebrations of the 70th anniversary of the Victory in the Great Patriotic War in 2015.
"An invitation has been sent to him," Peskov said.
At the same time, South Korean President Park Geun-hye has also received an invitation the celebrations of the 70th anniversary of the Victory in the Great Patriotic War, Yonhap News Agency reported on Saturday, citing a source in Seoul.
"Yes, we have received an invitation to visit Russia, but we have to study [Park Geun-hye's] working plan for next year. We have not decided whether she will visit Russia yet," the source said.

What's not being mentioned in that piece, but has appeared in the financial blogs, is that some scheme is being hatched involving fuel pipelines from Russia running down through both Koreas.

If all parties concerned can behave themselves and reach some sort of agreement, South Korea will get even richer, and it would be a big step in opening up North Korea to the outside world, which can only be good. Big IF, though, IF it can be done without threats involving nuclear weapons, hacking hoaxes, etc.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

N KOREA LATEST - FAT SPOON BANGER EXECUTES HIS UNCLE - Page 7 Empty China lodges protest after North Korea man 'kills four'

Post  Lamplighter Mon Jan 05, 2015 6:47 pm

Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Jan 05, 2015 6:49 pm

China has protested to North Korea following reports that an army deserter killed four people in a Chinese border city.

The soldier crossed the border in late December, stealing money and food before killing residents in Helong, local media reported.

He was later arrested north of the Tumen River that divides China and North Korea.

What an utterly bizarre thing to do, LL! I should think that's guaranteed him a bullet in his head from one country or another.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next