JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
Scareforce One Makes Day Trip To Aberdeen - Page 6 EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
Scareforce One Makes Day Trip To Aberdeen - Page 6 EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
Scareforce One Makes Day Trip To Aberdeen - Page 6 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
Scareforce One Makes Day Trip To Aberdeen - Page 6 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
Scareforce One Makes Day Trip To Aberdeen - Page 6 EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
Scareforce One Makes Day Trip To Aberdeen - Page 6 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
Scareforce One Makes Day Trip To Aberdeen - Page 6 EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
Scareforce One Makes Day Trip To Aberdeen - Page 6 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
Scareforce One Makes Day Trip To Aberdeen - Page 6 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

Scareforce One Makes Day Trip To Aberdeen

4 posters

Page 6 of 40 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next

Go down

Scareforce One Makes Day Trip To Aberdeen - Page 6 Empty Re: Scareforce One Makes Day Trip To Aberdeen

Post  lily Thu Apr 24, 2014 5:58 pm

Does this mean that in time, politicians will be the majority?  rofl 
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Scareforce One Makes Day Trip To Aberdeen - Page 6 Empty Re: Scareforce One Makes Day Trip To Aberdeen

Post  bb1 Sun May 04, 2014 1:13 pm

Scareforce One Makes Day Trip To Aberdeen - Page 6 10346000_791563880854524_6564820033558934833_n

That's a huge boost to the YES campaign.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue May 27, 2014 11:33 am

And the fall-out from the Euro election brings even better news for the YES campaign!

http://www.scotsman.com/news/politics/top-stories/coburn-i-d-legalise-drugs-ban-same-sex-marriage-1-3423000

Glasgow-born Mr Coburn, whose postal address was declared as being in Kensington, London, said he wanted to work with other unionist parties in the No campaign. The MEP also claimed the surge in Ukip support was due to the SNP government becoming more unpopular after seven years in power, as he promised his party’s leadership would play an active role in the referendum.

Mr Coburn, speaking after his victory speech, said: “I did offer to help keep Scotland in the UK and we should work together. I will talk to anyone. I’ll talk to Tories and I’ll even talk to demoralised SNP people. A lot of people are sick and tired of the SNP. I’d like to thank Alex Salmond for his tremendous help in getting us elected.

“Nigel intends to come up a lot more. He’s as keen as mustard. We’ll be seeing him a lot.”

Great news! There's nothing like a pack of braying, patronising English tw@ts to annoy Scots voters! Especially as more is now coming out about this buffoon, and no-one will own up to actually voting for him.

Please note:

1. The SNP vote is exactly where it's been for the last few elections, it's not dropping at all, which is unheard-of for any government after seven years.

2. Coburn only scraped in by 8,000 votes out of the whole of Scotland. If a few more people in each voting area had got off their bums, he would not have been elected.

3. He only got elected by the peculiarities of that voting system. If the thirty-ish voting areas had been on first-past-the-post, the SNP would have won 15 seats, Labour would have got 10, and the remainder would have been split between the Tories and Lib Dems, as both actually won in a handful of areas.

Unlike UKIP, who didn't win anywhere.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Tue May 27, 2014 11:52 am

Cornwall has always been very badly treated. Tourist come in in droves, clog the roads and use the water, while Cornwall pays.
Back fifty years ago when I lived there, the local Tory MP treated us all like a load of brain dead morons who actually had the audacity to ask questions at his "Love In."
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue May 27, 2014 11:58 am

I can well imagine, Sabot. I am pleased to see that Cornwall is starting to get some recognition as a separate county, and the Cornish language is slowly coming back from the brink.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed May 28, 2014 9:15 am

http://news.sky.com/story/1270290/scots-independence-costs-badly-misrepresented

Scots Independence Costs 'Badly Misrepresented'

Government officials are accused of being "crude" in their calculations - and of overstating a figure by 12 times.

By James Matthews, Scotland Correspondent
The Treasury has "badly misrepresented" a study on the cost of Scottish independence, the academic behind the research has said.

Patrick Dunleavy, a professor of politics at the London School of Economics (LSE), says that when Treasury officials used his research to calculate the start-up costs of independence, they overstated the figure by 12 times.

The criticism is an embarrassment for Danny Alexander, the Chief Secretary to the Treasury, who is due to present detailed figures on the economics of independence at an event described by Whitehall officials as a "major milestone" in the independence debate.

Speaking ahead of publication, Mr Alexander said: "Our analysis ... is forward looking.

"It is the most comprehensive analysis of the fiscal position of Scotland yet produced and will set out the scale of the current and future UK dividend for Scotland."

However, the controversy surrounding figures presented to the media in a Treasury briefing threaten to overshadow Mr Alexander's launch of the analysis paper.

Officials had briefed that, partly based on the research of Professor Dunleavy, they estimated the start-up costs for an independent Scottish Government at £2.7bn.

It was a calculation of how much it would cost to set up 180 government departments, in line with recent equivalent costs in Whitehall.

The Scottish Government strongly criticised the figure, saying it would not need anything like 180 departments and that much of the departmental infrastructure was already in place in Scotland.

The Professor himself echoed the view.

He wrote on Twitter: "UK Treasury press release on Scotland costs of government badly misrepresents LSE research.

"Appears to take minimum Whitehall reorganisation cost of £15m and multiply by 180 agencies to get £2.7bn. Overstates maybe 12 times?"

Later, he tweeted: "Could they be this crude? Phone call from Treasury guy later confirms: Yes, they had been."

Scotland's First Minister Alex Salmond has demanded the Treasury withdraw the figures and apologise.

He said: "This is a devastating verdict on the Treasury's figures from one of the authors of the report they have been using to base their work on.

"And it totally undermines everything they have to say this week about the finances of an independent Scotland."

Mr Salmond is also due to publish his analysis on the economics of independence in a separate media briefing.

How very embarrassing for Westminster!  rofl rofl rofl 
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Jun 08, 2014 12:44 pm

http://wingsoverscotland.com/its-about-democracy-stupid/

An excellent piece by an American in Scotland. And it's rude about Obama's meddling.

Scareforce One Makes Day Trip To Aberdeen - Page 6 Obama
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sun Jun 08, 2014 2:33 pm

Yes it is, Bonny, and also some really good comments.

I think many Americans are bemused by Obama's remarks. More incompetence and nothing to do with him at all.
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Jun 18, 2014 3:35 pm

Stopping Scottish independence is more important than re-electing David Cameron to safeguard Britain's 'special relationship' with the US, former Tory Prime Minister John Major has claimed.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2661242/Stopping-Scottish-independence-important-electing-David-Cameron-Sir-John-Major-warns-against-UK-break-up.html#ixzz350t68iRz
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

bottomsup bottomsup bottomsup 
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Wed Jun 18, 2014 4:03 pm

They haven't half been coming out with some twaddle about this of late.

Who haven't they got involved?
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Jun 18, 2014 4:09 pm

I don't think there can be many left, Lily - have we had the Grand Mufti of Jerusalem yet?

I have to admire their strategy, though. Getting the Tory most famous for having sex with Edwina Currie  vomit  to tell us what to do for fear of annoying Obama - that's a real vote winner.

For YES.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Wed Jun 18, 2014 4:50 pm

No, you must await his pleading for the no separation vote.

To be honest, why worry about upsetting Obama?  Pcorneater 
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Jul 11, 2014 10:25 am

http://www.aljazeera.com/programmes/peopleandpower/2014/07/disunited-kingdom-201471083219774686.html

That's a very good report, I saw it when AJ broadcast it.

I have discovered that there is NO point in expecting the BBC, the Mail, etc., to report in a truthful, non-hysterical, non-scaremongering manner on the referendum. The BBC may as well be the Voice of Downing Street, and the tabloid press isn't fit to read.

The only reports I have seen which are sane, reasonable and accurate summaries of what is going on at ground level have been on Al Jazeerah and Russia Today.

What that says about the state of most of the UK media, I shudder to think....
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Fri Jul 11, 2014 2:23 pm

What it says? They have sold out.
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Jul 11, 2014 3:27 pm

It tells me something else, Lily. I can see for myself that AJ and RT are pretty much accurate about what is happening here and now, in Scotland, so it makes me more inclined to believe their version of other matters.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Fri Jul 11, 2014 3:29 pm

Apologies Bonny.  I mean the others have and not RT and AJ.
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Jul 11, 2014 3:39 pm

Knew what you meant, Lily.  hug 
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Fri Jul 11, 2014 3:51 pm

They are actually getting worse.
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Jul 11, 2014 3:57 pm

That's the thing, Lily. It's very difficult to sort out truth from propaganda, so if AJ and RT are honestly reporting something I do know about....then it's reasonable to assume they are more or less honestly reporting other matters.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Fri Jul 11, 2014 4:03 pm

I seem to recall those days when we could also trust most other newspapers.......
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Jul 22, 2014 7:15 pm

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2699792/Failure-stand-Putin-threaten-Britain-s-economy-says-Osborne-warning-Russia-holds-key-MH17-crash-site.html

Invoking the outbreak of World War Two, the Prime Minister said Europe must not forget the 'consequences of turning a blind eye when big countries bully smaller countries'

Oh, the irony....
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Aug 13, 2014 10:42 am

Scotland will be left without any weapons to defend itself if it votes for independence and refuses to take on its share of UK debt, an MP has warned.
Ian Davidson, the chairman of the influential Scottish affairs committee, said that Alex Salmond’s ‘cavalier’ plan to renege on Scotland’s debts if he does not get his way on the pound would ‘poison’ negotiations with the UK.
He warned that Scotland would be denied access to military equipment and could be left with ‘a navy with no ships, an air force with no planes and an army with no guns’.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2723402/Go-Scotland-defenceless-Nation-left-without-weapons-votes-independence-refuses-share-UK-debt-MP-warns.html#ixzz3AGPMv8Xn
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

As long as Trident is the first to go, I doubt if anyone greatly cares.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Aug 13, 2014 10:47 am

If anyone is interested in a realistic view of current events in Scotland, as opposed to scaremongering, spinning and outright lying:

http://wingsoverscotland.com/
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Aug 16, 2014 9:00 pm

http://www.heraldscotland.com/politics/referendum-news/australian-pm-indy-scotland-would-not-be-in-worlds-best-interests.1408170886

Australian PM: indy Scotland would not be in world's best interests
Saturday 16 August 2014
An independent Scotland would not be in the best interests of the international community, Australia's prime minister has warned.

Tony Abbott, elected the Commonwealth country's 28th prime minister last year, became the latest international leader to wade into the debate after US president Barack Obama said his administration had a "deep interest" in ensuring the United Kingdom remained united.

Mr Abbott, who spent two years at the University of Oxford, told the Times: "What the Scots do is a matter for the Scots and not for a moment do I presume to tell Scottish voters which way they should vote.

"But as a friend of Britain, as an observer from afar, it's hard to see how the world would be helped by an independent Scotland.

"I think that the people who would like to see the break-up of the United Kingdom are not the friends of justice, not the friends of freedom, and that the countries that would cheer at the prospect of the break-up with the United Kingdom are not the countries whose company one would like to keep."

The Yes campaign believes the nation would be strengthened by independence but the UK government is opposed to the breakaway.

A Yes Scotland spokesman said: "Independence seems to be working well for Australia.

"These comments have echoes of Lord George Robertson's "forces of darkness" speech in April which was widely ridiculed, even by No supporters, as one of the anti-independence campaign's most outlandish scare stories.

"The decision about Scotland's future is one for the people of Scotland to make - a point that even David Cameron asserts. After a Yes vote, Scotland will take her place as a normal and valued member of the international community - just as Australia did when she gained independence at the turn of the century."

A spokesman for First Minister Alex Salmond said: "Tony Abbott has a reputation for gaffes, but his bewildering comments have all the hallmarks of one of the Westminster Government's international briefings against Scotland.

"Seventy-one nations and territories were represented at the recent Commonwealth Games in Glasgow but only Mr Abbott has put his foot in it. Many Australians, including the great number with close Scottish connections, will look on in bafflement at these remarks - Australia is a country that has gained its independence from Westminster and has never looked back.

"Scotland's referendum is a model of democracy, which has been cited as such internationally, including by the US Secretary of State. An independent Scotland will be a beacon for fairness, justice and cooperation in the international community - and a great friend of Australia."

If there's one person in the world it has NOTHING to do with it's the PM of Australia. Anyway, I thought he'd declared war on Russia, or something?  rofl rofl rofl rofl 

Cheers, though....

"I think that the people who would like to see the break-up of the United Kingdom are not the friends of justice, not the friends of freedom, and that the countries that would cheer at the prospect of the break-up with the United Kingdom are not the countries whose company one would like to keep."

That insult looks like being good for a few more YES votes.  thumbsup 
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sat Aug 16, 2014 9:09 pm

Unbelievable. Bonny, I agree with you. The no crowd do seem desperate and a person wonders why.  Pcorneater 
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 40 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next