JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
Is Bennett suffering from dementia? EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
Is Bennett suffering from dementia? EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
Is Bennett suffering from dementia? EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
Is Bennett suffering from dementia? EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
Is Bennett suffering from dementia? EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
Is Bennett suffering from dementia? EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
Is Bennett suffering from dementia? EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
Is Bennett suffering from dementia? EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
Is Bennett suffering from dementia? EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

Is Bennett suffering from dementia?

+2
Sabot
bb1
6 posters

Page 1 of 10 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Is Bennett suffering from dementia? Empty Is Bennett suffering from dementia?

Post  bb1 Fri May 30, 2014 11:20 am

Or some bizarre kind of amnesia? Is he having a breakdown? Or is he just proving, over and over again, that his words are worthless and he is a compulsive oath-breaker?

He made this promise after Judge Tugendhat tore him a new one:

In his judgment (Paragraph 108), Mr Justice Tugendhat said that even for me to repeat facts in the case could be deemed libellous and a breach of my undertakings. He said in relation to the contents of a certain leaflet: “A list of factual statements can carry an inferential meaning additional to the literal meaning of each fact…”

In other words, he said: Facts can be libellous.

That statement by Mr Justice Tugendhat is one reason why I really cannot continue to make any more public statements about Madeleine’s reported disappearance. The impact of my actions on members of my family is another. Besides that, the process of defending yourself and pursuing legal claims on your own is both stressful and mentally exhausting. The possibility of being sent to prison, being made a bankrupt and losing my home were all factors which have weighed heavily on my mind. It is time for me to cease making any more statements on the case - not even repeating facts.

Despite the fact that he's still paying £150 a month for his last load of meddling, lying, stalking and smearing, he has commenced a new round of meddling, lying, stalking and smearing as if nothing had ever happened.

He may have 'forgotten' about what happened at the High Court, and what he promised. He can't whine if he is rudely reminded that others haven't.

Last edited by bb1 on Fri May 30, 2014 2:23 pm; edited 3 times in total
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Is Bennett suffering from dementia? Empty Re: Is Bennett suffering from dementia?

Post  bb1 Fri May 30, 2014 11:27 am

Good to see the Yard has the measure of the nasty fool:

DECISION

Section 14 (1) - Vexatious or repeated requests

Pursuant to the provisions of Section 14(1) of the Freedom of Information
Act 2000 (the Act) I have decided to refuse your request as it has been
deemed as a vexatious request.

Under Section 14(1) of the Act, a public authority does not have to comply
with vexatious requests. There is no requirement for a public interest
test.

You have made multiple requests for information relating to the Operation
Grange investigation. You have also engaged in voluminous correspondence
with the Operation Grange team all regarding this single investigation.

You have been warned previously about the vexatious nature of these
requests.

The Act was designed to give individuals a greater right of access to
official information with the intention of making public bodies more
transparent and accountable.

Whilst most people exercise this right responsibly, a few may misuse or
abuse the Act by submitting requests which are intended to be annoying or
disruptive or which have a disproportionate impact on a public authority.

The Information Commissioner recognises that dealing with unreasonable
requests can place a strain on resources and get in the way of delivering
mainstream services or answering legitimate requests. Furthermore, these
requests can also damage the reputation of the legislation itself.

Last edited by bb1 on Fri May 30, 2014 11:38 am; edited 1 time in total
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Is Bennett suffering from dementia? Empty Re: Is Bennett suffering from dementia?

Post  bb1 Fri May 30, 2014 11:30 am

A hounder has a Cunning Plan:

ufercoffy Today at 7:03 am

"Vexatious nature of these requests"?

Anyone would think the authorities don't want to share information about the investigation into the death of three-year-old Madeleine McCann for some reason.

Can't someone else do the FOI? The Madeleine Foundation for instance? Surely they wouldn't be able to quote vexatious nature/multiple requests if the Madeleine Foundation only did one FOI?

What part of MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS can't they grasp? Why do they imagine no-marks like them are entitled to meddle in a police investigation?

And is Bennett in cahoots with Gonzo to meddle in the UK investigation?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri May 30, 2014 11:35 am

Someone with a functioning brain cell:

Why would a team of detectives be interested in anything sent to them by members of the public theorising about the case they are busy investigating? I would not be surprised to hear that things such as this are put to one side or even immediately binned.

Bennett:

You make an immediate assumption that I sent them 'theories'. What I sent was evidence. The second dossier contained a great deal of evidence about the conduct of the private investigators (of which, see more, Channel 5, Wednesday), not least the disclosures made to me by money-laundering expert Gary Hagland, only some of which I've published on this forum.

So, Hagland's a 'money laundering expert now, is he? Nice bit of libel there!

And the sane person is correct. Any fule knowe that 'dossiers' from nutjobs go straight in the bin - after they've been laughed at in the canteen.

The same fate awaits babyish videos - the real police are well used to the armchair defectives that attach themselves to high-profile cases.

Oh - can anyone else hear happy laughter coming from a well-known firm of lawyers?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri May 30, 2014 11:37 am

bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Fri May 30, 2014 12:02 pm

That is the best laugh I have had this morning. We all know why he is doing it, so how daft does he think these people are?
But of course, Bennett will see this as a victory.

I don't know about Dementia. He doesn't forget much about The McCanns. But obsessed, definitely.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri May 30, 2014 12:06 pm

You have been warned previously about the vexatious nature of these
requests.

That's the sort of thing you never tire of reading.  Pcorneater 
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri May 30, 2014 12:48 pm

Deluded hounder:

I admire your spirit Tone and as usual you are upsetting people.

Someone else should submit an identical request and see what response they get.

So, there's absolutely no chance that the Yard would see all these Cunning Plans to outfox them on Bennett's behalf?

Look, fools, everyone is laughing at you and Bennett. 'Everyone' includes the Yard and CR.  biggrin 
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Fri May 30, 2014 12:51 pm

Upsetting People? I don't think so. I'm not upset. And The FOI people have just cooked his hash.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri May 30, 2014 12:56 pm

I haven't seen any 'upset' people either, Sabot - apart from panicking Hounders, who are beginning to suspect their leader is round the bend.

Everyone else is merrily going Is Bennett suffering from dementia? Th_rofl-1
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri May 30, 2014 1:14 pm

bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri May 30, 2014 1:17 pm

http://stopthemyths.prophpbb.com/post233912.html#p233912

Almost certainly, he would probably see himself as a martyr rather than a complete knob.

Is Bennett suffering from dementia? F_488321_1
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri May 30, 2014 1:34 pm

Has Bennett 'forgotten' this?

http://stopthemyths.prophpbb.com/post233913.html#p233913

STATEMENT by Steve Bentley, Inspector, Directorate of Professional Standards, Metropolitan Police/Scotland Yard

My understanding is that the [Scotland Yard Madeleine Mc Cann Review Team] would welcome any evidence that would assist with the enquiry. You state that you have a first hand information from an insider from the McCann's private investigators. This information would obviously be of interest to the team and they would welcome details of this individual to allow them to interview her if she is able to provide relevant evidence. However, information regarding peoples views and suspicions do not constitute evidence. The team are obliged to consider evidence rather than repetition of the myriad of views and beliefs that individuals choose to interpret from the available information.

UNQUOTE
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri May 30, 2014 2:07 pm

Bennett was previously warned about his conduct:

http://jillhavern.forumotion.net/t8552-operation-grange-reply-very-late-to-an-foi-act-request-about-officers-trips-abroad

I take this opportunity to highlight that your requests have been received at a time when Operation Grange is at a clearly active stage in its Investigative Review. Requests which require officers to take valuable time out from critical investigative work is extremely burdensome on the resources available to them. I am therefore required to explain that while the MPS continue to remain as transparent as possible in respect of the Investigative Review (as evidenced by appropriate MPS engagement with the media), the MPS retains the right to consider refusing future requests on this subject as vexatious due to the disproportionate burden a request such as this has on the Service. Under Section 14(1) of the Act, public authorities do not have to comply with vexatious requests. Section 14(1) may be used where a request, or its impact on a public authority, cannot be justified.

Thanks to Myths for remembering.

http://stopthemyths.prophpbb.com/post233921.html#p233921
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Fri May 30, 2014 2:17 pm

Will he send any more of these potty requests? That's the thing.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri May 30, 2014 2:26 pm

He will now start a new pestering campaign, with 50,000 word 'dossiers' called:

ELEVENTY-NINE REASONS WHY I AM NOT A VEXATIOUS OLD NOSEY PARKER.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri May 30, 2014 2:34 pm

A reminder of Bennett's idea of 'evidence', from 2011:

http://stopthemyths.prophpbb.com/topic1196.html

Post Tony Bennett Today at 1:16 pm
I have publicly called for anyone with evidence relating to the disappearance of Madeleine McCann to write with that evidence to the Scotland Yard Review Team. By evidence I do not necessarily mean new forensic evidence but I included e.g. analyses done by such as kikoraton, HideHo and Stella on such matters as:

Delusional sh*te from hater nutjobs, in short.  Hahau Hahau Hahau Hahau 
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri May 30, 2014 3:54 pm

Bennett seems to have 'forgotten' that there is ample evidence of him bombarding the Yard with his sh*te, sorry, 'dossiers'.

Is Bennett suffering from dementia? 583b6a5d
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri May 30, 2014 3:55 pm

http://stopthemyths.prophpbb.com/post233940.html?sid=726d6f1c655ba4e2d0ff2af82564ef7b#p233940

we all remember the many visits visits to see OG - the foundation visits - remember bennett?

quoting officers names and ethnic background - ring any bells bennett?

photos outside various Police premises - remember bennett?

Yup.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri May 30, 2014 3:57 pm

http://jatyk.blogspot.co.uk/2011/10/q-what-do-you-call-man-who-lies-to-new.html

Wonder if Bennett remembers that? I bet the Yard does.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri May 30, 2014 3:58 pm

Now, one thing I will say is that it is possible that the source might be mistaken as to precisely who assisted Jane Tanner with her recollections. It seems that Control Risks Group may have been involved. Or Leicestershire Police. Or others who may have had connections to one or other of the security services. All I will add to that is that (1) other information given to us confidentially by this source has been confirmed and we are fully satisfied that the source is authentic and (2) that the source has both first-hand knowledge of certain events and also second-hand knowledge. The information about who helped Jane Tanner with her statements is second-hand rather than first-hand.

Or it could have been the pixies. Or the Voices.  yernuts yernuts yernuts 
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Fri May 30, 2014 4:42 pm

Time and time again he overlooks important points and only sees what he wants to which means more often than not he reaches the very wrong conclusions.

He misses points that are staring him in the face, such as first hand becomes second hand and so on, but hey ho when did he let the truth get in the way?

How much of his and his family's life has he wasted in service to The Patron Saint of Piles?

What has Gonc promised him in return for all of this?

lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Fri May 30, 2014 4:46 pm

You can imagine that the Met are really fed up to the back teeth of his Pitchfork Inquisition, that is after the laughter has subsided.

They know what he is about. They can see what he does.

As for even mentioning Kiko, Hoho and Stella......well  rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl 
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri May 30, 2014 4:56 pm

He seems to have 'forgotten' that what he has really been doing is recorded all over the internet. He's condemned by his own words, many of which are appearing here:

http://stopthemyths.prophpbb.com/post233953.html#p233953

Remember the racism?

. Only one person was on the front desk, a man of Middle Eastern or Mediterranean appearance who was busy filling in a car accident insurance form in quadruplicate for someone, and was intent on completing the task before looking up at the queue in front of him. After several minutes, I asked if he could let D.I. Dobson know we were here.

And this?

At that point, the ’phone in the interview room rang. D.I. Dobson said: “I’m sorry, I’m being called upstairs on something urgent, I’ll have to close this now”.

Bennett must get the bum's rush quite a lot.  rofl rofl rofl 
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Fri May 30, 2014 5:05 pm

bb1 wrote:He seems to have 'forgotten' that what he has really been doing is recorded all over the internet. He's condemned by his own words, many of which are appearing here:

http://stopthemyths.prophpbb.com/post233953.html#p233953

Remember the racism?

. Only one person was on the front desk, a man of Middle Eastern or Mediterranean appearance who was busy filling in a car accident insurance form in quadruplicate for someone, and was intent on completing the task before looking up at the queue in front of him. After several minutes, I asked if he could let D.I. Dobson know we were here.

And this?

At that point, the ’phone in the interview room rang. D.I. Dobson said: “I’m sorry, I’m being called upstairs on something urgent, I’ll have to close this now”.

Bennett must get the bum's rush quite a lot.  rofl rofl rofl 

We all know what that means. "Phone me in ten minutes, and get me away from the boring moron."
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 10 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next