JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
CartofMuck at it again EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
CartofMuck at it again EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
CartofMuck at it again EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
CartofMuck at it again EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
CartofMuck at it again EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
CartofMuck at it again EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
CartofMuck at it again EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
CartofMuck at it again EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
CartofMuck at it again EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

CartofMuck at it again

4 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

CartofMuck at it again Empty CartofMuck at it again

Post  bb1 Fri Jun 06, 2014 11:17 am

A pack of lies from CdM, where Gonzo also bleats and whines. Morais translation - as usual, bear in mind she'll doubtless have done Official Team Gonzo Spinny on it:

http://joana-morais.blogspot.com/2014/06/phone-calls-frame-maddie-kidnappers.html

English Police say that Maddie McCann assassins are Portuguese and are involved in drug trafficking

by Tânia Laranjo/Rui Pando Gomes

They are Portuguese and have a criminal record for drug trafficking. The English police states that they assaulted the apartment at the Ocean Club resort, in Lagos, and killed Madeleine McCann on 3 May 2007.

The phone calls made before and after the crime were used as evidence to support the searches that have been ongoing since Monday.

Scotland Yard also ensures that there is a British witness who saw one of the men carrying a child in his arms up to the wasteland, situated less than 500 meters from the resort. The British say that he fled, but before he was able to bury the girl's cadaver.

They want to hear the three suspects, but they still lack the evidence to support the claim.

“Those who are going to commit a robbery do not travel on foot and they will not abandon a body so close to the crime scene. Moreover, there were no signs of forced entry at the apartment”, said Gonçalo Amaral, the former PJ inspector who investigated the case and considers that this new theory is not credible.

This version is, incidentally, one among others contained in the letter rogatory which determined that the searches would take place. Though it is the strongest, the British open the door to other possibilities. Other five suspects are listed, they also have a criminal record for theft.

Seven years after the disappearance, the British police now guarantees to the Public Prosecutor's Office that their claim was well founded. The description given by a British holidaymaker coincides with one of the suspects who lives nearby. The woman saw him speaking in English on the phone, as he passed, carrying the child in his arms.

in Correio da Manhã, June 6, 2014

Oh, so the 'English' police are giving information to tacky Portuguese tabloids that STILL cannot get nationalities correct?

I really don't think so.

Still, it's always good to see Gonzo scared and whining. And actually beyond funny to see the oaf bleating about theories being 'not credible'.

Fridge Theory, anyone?

Gonzo best get ready to write that cheque - bet he regrets delaying his trial now.

Last edited by bb1 on Fri Jun 06, 2014 12:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

CartofMuck at it again Empty Re: CartofMuck at it again

Post  Pedro Silva Fri Jun 06, 2014 11:22 am

I never heard Scotland Yard or PJ to admit looking for a corpse, that is only a possibilty with so far no evidence to prove it, it is only to discarded it, which will allow to move for the next stage in the investigation.
Pedro Silva
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Pedro Silva Fri Jun 06, 2014 11:23 am

well, well, so now gonçalo amaral, the former PJ inspector who investigated the case considers that this new theory is not credible.

so, if he considers not credible, why the hell did he wasted time pursuing his insanity, or sent to garbage the clues that allowed to find a living Madeleine McCann, but accepted only those who allowed him to fed his insanity.

in my opinion, this amaral continues to feed his desire or lust for fame.

either way, what you amaral thinks is not important, the hell with you amaral. you are contradicting yourself.
Pedro Silva
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Jun 06, 2014 11:30 am

Frankly, Gonzo sounds panicky and desperate to me, Pedro. It's becoming increasingly clear he was so desperate to frame the McCanns, for whatever reason, he made a complete and utter pig's ear of the original investigation.

If he'd done his job, there would be no need for the Yard to be digging up waste ground in PDL.

If it was up to me, he'd be facing a year's jail for every year his incompetence put the McCann family through Hell.

And another year's jail for every year he carried on his vile vendetta against the McCann family and others.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Fri Jun 06, 2014 11:32 am

I would have his pension off him at least.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Pedro Silva Fri Jun 06, 2014 11:38 am

bb1, Sabot, your words are mine. I would like to see amaral in jail for 25 years.
Pedro Silva
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Jun 06, 2014 11:41 am

Good point on Myths:

they will not abandon a body so close to the crime scene.

But that is EXACTLY what Gonzo has accused Gerry McCann of doing. Not only doing that, but of later digging up Madeleine's decomposing corpse, freezing it - somewhere - and then driving around with her remains defrosting in the wheel well of a hire car.

Ignoring the fact that that particular model of Renault doesn't even have a wheel well...

Gonzo seems to be in a total funk now all his lies, smears, and ghoulish inventions are coming home to roost.

He really shouldn't have stalled his libel trial for so long.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Fri Jun 06, 2014 11:55 am

Presuming that Amaral might be right about Madeleine dying in the appartment, it doesn't bode well for his detectives skills that he hounded and harassed the wrong people for seven years.
I would so like to see him talk his way out of that one. And how he has got the nerve to criticise Scotland Yard defeats me.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Jun 06, 2014 12:05 pm

He's desperate and panicking, Sabot.

Just think, if he hadn't weaselled out of the trial for so long, he wouldn't be facing the final judgement just when every single word of his book of lies is being discredited by the Yard/PJ.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

CartofMuck at it again Empty CartofMuck at it again

Post  Sabot Fri Jun 06, 2014 12:11 pm

But they are all so nasty, Bonny. They lie and twist and heap bile on anyone who tries to be logical. And they can hardly wait for someone to dig up Madeleine. They want her body to be there, but they sneer and smear if it isn't.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Jun 06, 2014 12:27 pm

This says it perfectly:

http://stopthemyths.prophpbb.com/post236115.html#p236115

quote-

Apparently the idea of a burglar killing someone and burying them on secluded wasteland nearby at night is impossible, but a the McCann's killing their child, hiding her nearby, Removing her weeks later and reburying her with no one noticing and then having their friends, acquaintances, of staff, local priest, various governments etc joining in covering it up is believable. Or is amaral in a panic.

He's in a total funk, you can just about smell the fear coming off him. IMO, of course.  biggrin 
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Fri Jun 06, 2014 12:48 pm

What Scotland Yard are doing now is what should have been done from the very beginning by The PJ. So SY have had to start from scratch, while waiting God knows how long for Portugal to agree to what is obvious.
Sending in a bunch of holiday makers and locals who have no idea of what they are doing is no way to search scrubland, other than initially for a lost and wandered child.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Jun 06, 2014 2:09 pm

Very interesting post on OFM:

Zoe Russell I helped search for Madeleine in the early hours of the morning she went missing. It was a shambles. Locals had a map and were highlighting areas that had been searched but we were told if it was an old looking house or shed with a padlock on we couldn't search inside as it was owned if it had a padlock and the police were to have to search it but across all the derelict land there were lots of places like this! The police also did not close the border off quick enough! I pray Madeleine is eventually found. Cannot even begin to know how your family must be feeling. I lived in Lagos near Luz at the time. I had a baby boy born in portimao. And now live in the uk and am pleased to see how every now and then the press have exhibited the continued search for Madeleine. Keep pressing on until you have an answer every blessing x
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Jun 06, 2014 2:34 pm

Eight drug dealers to be questioned by British police in hunt for Madeleine McCann as officers are given green light to quiz them
Portuguese authorities have allowed British police access to eight suspects
Men are thought to be drug dealers whose phones linked to them to scene
Sources suggest they worked at Ocean Club resort where McCanns stayed
Comes at the end of a week-long search of an area of nearby wasteland
British officers have also been granted an extra week to continue the search

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2650628/Madeleine-McCann-police-given-green-light-quiz-prime-suspects-search-enters-fifth-day.html#ixzz33sStMZKN
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

But how can this be? Scumbag drug dealers in the earthly Eden that is PDL? Odd how the haters never, ever mention the HUGE haul of cannabis on PDL's beach.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Fri Jun 06, 2014 2:39 pm

Well, The PJ and Amaral are looking pretty bloody stupid now. Perhaps that's why the sick morons are getting so desperately nasty.
What Scotland Yard are doing now is what The PJ should have done seven years ago. It's common bloody practice in UK in cases of missing children. But why bother when a bunch of albeit willing and concerned amateurs have done it for them.

The problem is, of course, that it is only now that we know it wasn't done properly at the time.

And I believe that if Amaral hadn't been so hell bent on stitching up The McCanns, then it would have been done. He was The Coordinator after all. So exactly what was his job?
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Fri Jun 06, 2014 3:04 pm

It begs the question, what might he have known that he didn't want coming out?
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Fri Jun 06, 2014 3:10 pm

lily wrote:It begs the question, what might he have known that he didn't want coming out?

Something to do with Drug Dealers, mayhap.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Fri Jun 06, 2014 3:21 pm

It also begs the question, he would have known who abducted her?

I wonder if Gonc was a corrupt cop taking bribes to look away so the dealers could do their thing?  Pcorneater 
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Fri Jun 06, 2014 3:34 pm

lily wrote:It also begs the question, he would have known who abducted her?

I wonder if Gonc was a corrupt cop taking bribes to look away so the dealers could do their thing?   Pcorneater 

It is all looking a bit suspicious, Lily. And with his record of Spend, Spend, Spend, one might well wonder.

And wasn't Amaral around when that Australian woman committed suicide by hitting herself over the head with an axe four times? And didn't Amaral own a house in that area?

I thunk he Dun It.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Jun 06, 2014 3:35 pm

Isn't it a common practise with these scum, to feed dirty cops money and a few junkies that are low on the food chain so they can make themselves look good?

Look at all the dealers I'm catching, aren't I Mr Supercop? while turning a blind eye to the main criminals?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Fri Jun 06, 2014 3:35 pm

Got my vote, Sabot.
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Fri Jun 06, 2014 3:48 pm

bb1 wrote:Isn't it a common practise with these scum, to feed dirty cops money and a few junkies that are low on the food chain so they can make themselves look good?

Look at all the dealers I'm catching, aren't I Mr Supercop? while turning a blind eye to the main criminals?

Don't forget Amaral discovered that drug dealers land contraband on remote beaches. He only needed to consider Cornwall to work that one out.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Jun 06, 2014 4:03 pm

Who can forget Gonzo sending the wrong person to Spain on an EAW? Fortunately, the Spanish authorities were a bit more on the ball and realised the Great Co-Ordinator had arrested entirely the wrong man.  Rolling Eyes 

As for his Thesis that drugs came into Portugal by sea - can't you just imagine his colleagues congratulating him with No sh*t, Sherlock?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Fri Jun 06, 2014 4:07 pm

Amaral is decidedly bent. Who sends the wrong person to Spain on a drug charge when it obviously wasn't him?

Whoops. In My Opinion.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Fri Jun 06, 2014 4:09 pm

Of course he's bent. What kind of cop tortures women or threatens them with golden bullets?
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next