JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
Hilarious hater ranting over McCanns' trip to Lisbon court EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
Hilarious hater ranting over McCanns' trip to Lisbon court EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
Hilarious hater ranting over McCanns' trip to Lisbon court EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
Hilarious hater ranting over McCanns' trip to Lisbon court EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
Hilarious hater ranting over McCanns' trip to Lisbon court EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
Hilarious hater ranting over McCanns' trip to Lisbon court EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
Hilarious hater ranting over McCanns' trip to Lisbon court EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
Hilarious hater ranting over McCanns' trip to Lisbon court EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
Hilarious hater ranting over McCanns' trip to Lisbon court EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

Hilarious hater ranting over McCanns' trip to Lisbon court

+2
Pedro Silva
bb1
6 posters

Page 1 of 9 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Hilarious hater ranting over McCanns' trip to Lisbon court Empty Hilarious hater ranting over McCanns' trip to Lisbon court

Post  bb1 Mon Jun 16, 2014 9:36 am

Following this excellent idea from V8 on Myths:

http://stopthemyths.prophpbb.com/post238396.html?sid=d10bd3175f6d760e01ea1ca9361453d3#p238396

An appeal to all anti's.
PostPosted by Vee8 » Mon Jun 16, 2014 8:28 am

Please, if it's not too late, make the effort to travel to the libel trial building and make as much noise in support of amaral as possible. You will need to shout REALLY loud, so as to make sure the judge hears you. This will enforce and underline every word the McCanns will be making in their statement, about how his lies have hurt them and their family. You could help their cause even further by holding up placards and banners inscribed with some of the more obvious distortions from his book, though you may need to use some long poles so the judge can see them from the courthouse window. Do your bit for justice for Madeleine!

The forkers are stepping up to the plate and making sure the Gonzo fan club look like a shower of deranged lunatics.*****

W. Bro. Gerry Mc€ann ‏@FakeRC
RT @nffc1969: and the guilty pair arrive at court in Portugal #mccanns <<= Shame, I was hoping Kate & Bro. Gerry #McCann arrested at airport

Karen Pinto ‏@KSLPinto 8 mins
#McCann - Kate & Gerry walking into court like f*cking celebrities!! DISGUSTING - see Kate has vice grip on Gerry again #disgusting #pair

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl 

And Portugaldoesaline is offering her 'services' in CA - well, it is the middle of the night there:

sabelleMcFadden ‏@PORTUGALONLINE 24 mins
@YarYellow I'm translating what's on news this morning. You may not appreciate my services but I know others do. #mccann

******which they are, of course
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Hilarious hater ranting over McCanns' trip to Lisbon court Empty Re: Hilarious hater ranting over McCanns' trip to Lisbon court

Post  bb1 Mon Jun 16, 2014 9:56 am

Hilarious hater ranting over McCanns' trip to Lisbon court Mutton10

Mutton, yesterday.  rofl rofl rofl 
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Hilarious hater ranting over McCanns' trip to Lisbon court Empty Re: Hilarious hater ranting over McCanns' trip to Lisbon court

Post  bb1 Mon Jun 16, 2014 10:06 am

Whining numties:

Marianne Smith Sky saying we are a chair detectives and media conspiracy to protect the McCanns
1 hr · Like

Catherine George Fat Eamon and his mates calling us armchair detectives. All pro McCanns talking about their pain. Oh my. Are there any people out there with a media voice, anti-McCann?

If the cap fits...... Hahau Hahau Hahau 
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Jun 16, 2014 10:08 am

Karen Dolphin Pinto Kate & Gerry enter like frikkin A List celebrities, Kate with her vice grip on Gerry. Eamonn Holmes stating we are all Conspiracy Theorist - the "cash in the attic dude" stating on SkyNews - "the poor parents" the black haired idiot doing the same - I am fuming this morning, will count to 10 relax deep breath and pray for good outcome. I have tweeted 30times to Eamonn - Sky News, felt like throwing my tea cup at my TV screen .............rant over....calming down fingers crossed everyone!

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl 
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Jun 16, 2014 10:15 am

lucie~lou ‏@LucyAngelique
#mccann stick to the internet & twitter for REAL honest updates on McCann!! The uk media is a conspiracy & a blackout on the FACTs

Hilarious hater ranting over McCanns' trip to Lisbon court Tinfoil-hat
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Pedro Silva Mon Jun 16, 2014 10:23 am

antis: truly crazy people, if they try to do that, the judge can consider this as disturb of peace and can tell to the police to act against those freaks of nature, also some of these freaks could be arrested, also later presented to a judge.
Pedro Silva
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Jun 16, 2014 10:42 am

IsabelleMcFadden @PORTUGALONLINE ·
I'm so excited and I just can't hide it. Im about to loose control and I think I like it. Goncalo...Goncalo #mccann

Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked 

vomit vomit vomit vomit 
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Jun 16, 2014 11:00 am

McCanns to appear in libel trial on Monday 16 June
Post jeanmonroe Today at 10:50 am

Probably a 'note' from DCI Redwood 'confirming' one hypothesis OG has is that wee Madeleine 'was killed and buried locally' in May 2007!

OR

The PJ are on their way to 're-'arguido' BOTH of them!

OR

the 'results' of OG 'digs' have been analysed and show that......................

OR......................................

Could someone break it to the half-wit that the 'bombshell' was Gonzo sacking his own lawyer and running away from the court?

I hope that wasn't his Ace.  rofl rofl rofl rofl 
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Mon Jun 16, 2014 11:25 am

I think it must have been his Ace, Bonny. At least the bit about dead children being cremated in someone else's coffin, and not a scrap of evidence to prove him wrong.

I was going to speculate further, but I'd better not.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Jun 16, 2014 11:28 am

Yes, I saw that sh*te, and realised Gonzo had totally lost the plot. I wonder if his lawyer came to the same conclusion when he saw that delusional drivel?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Jun 16, 2014 11:49 am

Joy Savage Poor furious gerry, let us all donate a few pennys to mr amaral , he has 10 days to find a new laywer

There's one born every minute, generally on a hate site.  rofl rofl rofl rofl 
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Jun 16, 2014 12:06 pm

Miss Vivien ‏@vivienmiss 9m
@NicsWits @Randomleigh1 They are what they are,Mr Amaral has never run from that pair,& never will.Simple.#mccann

Someone best tell the hater that's exactly what Cowardy Gonc has done.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Jun 16, 2014 12:15 pm

Briony Iodi-boombastic Reynolds Lizzy can you post a link please in a separate thread for people to donate to Amaral? As he is fighting this case from donations, I'd like to contribute to his final showdown and show my appreciation for this brilliant move

Hilarious hater ranting over McCanns' trip to Lisbon court Money-in-drain-s3-medium_new
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Mon Jun 16, 2014 12:18 pm

Brilliant? Just what will he gain for showing himself to be coward, and delaying The Trial by ten days?
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Jun 16, 2014 12:36 pm

This would have been a more appropriate image for Cowardy Amoral:

Hilarious hater ranting over McCanns' trip to Lisbon court Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRGSNkHzmR7IL9jniRyQzZN0U4RyP_SM-3NlGWs2S21jNSQjGfWWw
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Jun 16, 2014 1:17 pm

Zora McCartney
1 hr
Typical bloody smear tactics by the McCanns. A wrecking tactic by Amaral?? He doesn't NEED to wreck their case as it's flimsy as f*ck anyway! He has a right to legal representation that he feels entirely confident and comfortable with.

So 'flimsy' Gonzo pulled his dumbest stunt yet and did a runner from court.  rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl 
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Pedro Silva Mon Jun 16, 2014 1:29 pm

again, this truly proves that amaral is a coward, he is truly scared, that is why he creates this type of stunts to avoid being condemned, and the court is so ignorant, so stupid, that cannot see that amaral is mocking the court, also mocking their judges.
Pedro Silva
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Jun 16, 2014 1:34 pm

Some advice for Gonzo....

Hilarious hater ranting over McCanns' trip to Lisbon court Rottenecard_62789648_qgfm4p7mh7
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Jun 16, 2014 2:48 pm

Nicola Edwards I think he has stopped it on purpose I think they going to get arrested trust me lol at the airport

Deluded moron.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Jun 16, 2014 2:49 pm

Deluded moron suffers from bizarre medical complaint:

Nicola Edwards boils my piss too lol
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Jun 16, 2014 2:59 pm

Ms Muddle ‏@Justmuddling 1h
Is Amaral still on the books with Portugal police, this tooing and froing cant be that stressfree for him either, strategic delays? #mccann

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl 

Don't these fools know, the PJ detests Gonzo as much as everyone else does, and were last heard of trying to stop his pension because of his vile behaviour?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Mon Jun 16, 2014 3:01 pm

Nicola Edwards boils my piss too lol

I think that means she thinks Gonc is hot sh*t.  

We knew he would do something but even this takes the cake.  This is the most feeble excuse EVER.  It is definitely on a par with "I'm sorry teacher, the dog ate my homework".    

He's not a man at all and he's running away.   What a COWARD for the world to see.  

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Jun 16, 2014 3:40 pm

Joana Morais ‏@xklamation 3h
#mccann gave press statement outside court, no comments on Luz searches

Yes, because unlike certain ars@holes in Portugal, they know better than to talk about ongoing investigations.

Justice works in Silence? Remember?

Pity Cowardy Amoral hadn't before he invented his latest load of disgusting bollox, shows what goes on in his addled 'mind'.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Jun 16, 2014 4:14 pm

justme ‏@zante03 3h
@FixitpcKeith maybe Amaral cld pull out the ace he supposedly has and get justice for Madeleine #mccann ? oh wait, he's a professional tit

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl 
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Mon Jun 16, 2014 4:31 pm

Spot on.  rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl 
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 9 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next