JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
Now Astro says Gonzo ISN'T ill or broke EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
Now Astro says Gonzo ISN'T ill or broke EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
Now Astro says Gonzo ISN'T ill or broke EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
Now Astro says Gonzo ISN'T ill or broke EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
Now Astro says Gonzo ISN'T ill or broke EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
Now Astro says Gonzo ISN'T ill or broke EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
Now Astro says Gonzo ISN'T ill or broke EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
Now Astro says Gonzo ISN'T ill or broke EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
Now Astro says Gonzo ISN'T ill or broke EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

Now Astro says Gonzo ISN'T ill or broke

4 posters

Go down

Now Astro says Gonzo ISN'T ill or broke Empty Now Astro says Gonzo ISN'T ill or broke

Post  bb1 Tue Jun 24, 2014 4:50 pm

Sofia de Landerset
2 hrs · Praia da Rocha, Portugal
I would like to thank everyone who has been so supportive of Gonçalo Amaral and his defence in the libel case. While Mr Amaral is neither ill nor indigent, he is experiencing financial difficulties and needs help to meet the legal costs of the case.
In Portugal, court costs are indexed to the amount that is demanded in the lawsuit. This means that every single legal move by the defence involves significant expenses.
Mr Amaral would not have made it this far without your support, which has been amazing - not only financially, but also morally. Your help in raising awareness, in making information available for each and every person to be able to make up their own mind, without pressure or bias, has been crucial.
If you have any questions or doubts about your donation, please don't hesitate to contact me.
Once again, thank you so much. It has been a difficult, but most inspiring journey. I trust that justice will prevail. You deserve nothing less.

Mr Amaral is neither ill nor indigent

Is anyone surprised that the tale of woe that had the fangirlz sobbing was a load of horse manure? rofl rofl rofl 
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Now Astro says Gonzo ISN'T ill or broke Empty Re: Now Astro says Gonzo ISN'T ill or broke

Post  bb1 Tue Jun 24, 2014 4:53 pm

The gullible idiots can't wait to part with their cash:

Shiela Bashier Thank You Sofia ,At work at present but when I arrive Home will donate !

Hmm, wonder if she's related to the 'Sheila Basher' that threatened to shoot Kate McCann? Who else has more money than sense....

Fiona Mcleod Iv'e donated again Pls win through Goncalo xx
2 hrs · Like · 5

Gill Ashton I have donated a couple of times, once recently. And MY main point was to say 'thank you' as well! Much love to this brave guy and his family.
1 hr · Like · 4

Dido Aust Donated .
1 hr · Like · 3

Heather Hopper Once more thank you Sofia for reminding us of this wonderful man, who has given so much in the search for justice for Madeleine. I hope that my regular donations, though miniscule compared to what he has given, will help towards his goal.
50 mins · Like · 3

Dido Aust Think i might try donate bit each week on pay night , not much but soon add up lol

Fools, money, etc - are there no poor people near them needing help? No animals in need? No overseas charities? Nothing more worthwhile to give money to than Goncoward's lost cause?

Wonder if the latest new lawyer wants cash up front? Pcorneater 
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Now Astro says Gonzo ISN'T ill or broke Empty Re: Now Astro says Gonzo ISN'T ill or broke

Post  lily Tue Jun 24, 2014 4:57 pm

I'm sure you could bet the farm that his new lawyer wants money up front.
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Jun 24, 2014 5:16 pm

It's actually hard to get one's head round the sheer self-destructive, stupidity of Amoral's actions in sacking his lawyer at the last moment. I don't know what he imagined he was going to gain by p*ssing off the judge, court officials, the other lawyers and the media like that.

As has been pointed out elsewhere, if Gonzo needs money, then all he has to do is FINISH THE CASE. After all, we've been repeatedly told he's a slam-dunk to win it, so what's the problem?

As soon as the judge bangs down the gavel in his favour, all his troubles are over. Or at least, that's what the muppets think.

The only possible reason for Gonzo messing the court about like this is that he knows he's going to lose, and he'll try any dumb stunt to delay the inevitable.

If he's been scrounging pennies to pay his last lawyer - who also represented O Crime, the rag that has carried so many lurid revelations and fabrications from Gonzo - how does he propose to pay his latest one?

No-one in their right mind would take Gonzo on as a client unless he stumped up several thousand up front.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Tue Jun 24, 2014 5:17 pm

bb1 wrote:Sofia de Landerset
2 hrs · Praia da Rocha, Portugal
I would like to thank everyone who has been so supportive of Gonçalo Amaral and his defence in the libel case. While  Mr Amaral is neither ill nor indigent,  he is experiencing financial difficulties and needs help to meet the legal costs of the case.
In Portugal, court costs are indexed to the amount that is demanded in the lawsuit. This means that every single legal move by the defence involves significant expenses.
Mr Amaral would not have made it this far without your support, which has been amazing - not only financially, but also morally. Your help in raising awareness, in making information available for each and every person to be able to make up their own mind, without pressure or bias, has been crucial.
If you have any questions or doubts about your donation, please don't hesitate to contact me.
Once again, thank you so much. It has been a difficult, but most inspiring journey. I trust that justice will prevail. You deserve nothing less.

Is anyone surprised that the tale of woe that had the fangirlz sobbing was a load of horse manure? rofl rofl rofl 

Thought so.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Jun 24, 2014 5:29 pm

Mere words cannot express my feelings about this, so...

Now Astro says Gonzo ISN'T ill or broke Crying-with-laughter
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Tue Jun 24, 2014 6:33 pm

His new lawyer wants his money up front. And who could blame him.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Jun 24, 2014 6:58 pm

Good find by Myths:

http://stopthemyths.prophpbb.com/post240761.html#p240761

McCann v Amaral Libel Trial - postponements

This is the SECOND time the libel trial has been held up because Gonzo has sacked his lawyer. Or his lawyer has sacked him.

We've also had:

His lawyer's secretary has been exposed to swine flu.

His lawyer's adult son was having an ingrowing fingernail removed.

His next excuses may well be:

My latest new lawyer isn't up to speed on the case.

My landlady's neighbour's budgie died.

The dog ate my homework.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Jun 24, 2014 7:03 pm

BTW, from what I have heard Gonçalo Amaral is doing fine.
« Last Edit: Today at 06:42:06 PM by Montclair

If she knew that, why didn't she correct the false impression given by the sob story?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Jun 24, 2014 8:31 pm

Morais:

Joana Morais ‏@xklamation 3h
Gonçalo Amaral - Sick and Bankrupt http://joana-morais.blogspot.com/2014/06/goncalo-amaral-sick-and-bankrupt.html … #McCann ongoing

Astro:

Make your minds up, do!  rofl rofl rofl 
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Jun 25, 2014 10:22 am

Lesly Frances Finn It seems that not only is Goncalo ruined financially but sick as well.

http://joana-morais.blogspot.com/.../goncalo-amaral-sick...
4 hrs · Like · 1

Sofia de Landerset Lesly, I believe that media reports about Mr Amaral's illness are very exaggerated. I know that he would not want people to see him that way. To respect him, yes. To support him, absolutely. To pity him, no. IMO

No, he just wants people like this:

Cathy Robinson il send some next week, im single mum so need to budget every penny, i didnt know there was a fund for to help him or id have donated before x

who should be spending the little money they have on their children, to pay his self-inflicted bills - and mayhap some beer and shrimps along the way.

Utterly shameless scrounging - I would love to see the UK media pick up on this.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Wed Jun 25, 2014 10:44 am

A Single Mum? That should take care of her beer and fags for a while, although I doubt that it will. So she will have to find another way to cut down.
"No treats for you lot. We have to support Saint Gonc of the Piles."
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Jun 25, 2014 10:51 am

Disgusting, spineless, apology for a man. Not once does it seem to have occurred to him to GET A JOB and pay his own bills, like other people have to.

Doubtless he thought he was going to get away with exploiting Madeleine McCann and smearing her family for $$$$$$$ for the rest of his days. It would be interesting to know how much of his ill-gotten gains he p*ssed up against the wall on earrings, hats, fireworks, facelifts and parties when he was riding high.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Wed Jun 25, 2014 11:00 am

Quite a lot, I would say. That's why The Court seized what was left. And his house.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Pedro Silva Wed Jun 25, 2014 9:24 pm

amaral was the only one who ruined himself with his despicable behaviour.
Pedro Silva
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Jun 25, 2014 10:06 pm

He doesn't even have the spine to take responsibility for what he's done, when it was him that started a vendetta.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Pedro Silva Wed Jun 25, 2014 10:27 pm

about: "He doesn't even have the spine to take responsibility for what he's done, when it was him that started a vendetta.", which again proves that amaral is a: COWARD.
Pedro Silva
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Thu Jun 26, 2014 7:11 am

I think sometimes things get lost in the heat of the latest shock, horror. If his book is anything to be relied on then he was after The McCanns from day one, and even his pursuit of Robert Murat was related to that. He knew very well that The McCanns could not have disposed of a body without local help. And Robert Murat, half English and half Portuguese, was the perfect Patsy.
Fortunately for him he wasn't an uneducated peasant.

Amaral did exactly the same thing with The Ciprianos. He knew that no one would believe that she had chopped up and disposed of her daughters body, alone, so he dragged in her brother.
And then Cristovao made a mint out of writing a book about it all.

Amaral's book wasn't so much a vendetta as a pursuit of wealth and fame. And then it backfired when it became obvious, even to him that there was no evidence. That's when he turned it into a vendetta.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down