JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
Star story - Gonzo could stall court for FIVE YEARS - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
Star story - Gonzo could stall court for FIVE YEARS - Page 3 EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
Star story - Gonzo could stall court for FIVE YEARS - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
Star story - Gonzo could stall court for FIVE YEARS - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
Star story - Gonzo could stall court for FIVE YEARS - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
Star story - Gonzo could stall court for FIVE YEARS - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
Star story - Gonzo could stall court for FIVE YEARS - Page 3 EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
Star story - Gonzo could stall court for FIVE YEARS - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
Star story - Gonzo could stall court for FIVE YEARS - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

Star story - Gonzo could stall court for FIVE YEARS

5 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Star story - Gonzo could stall court for FIVE YEARS - Page 3 Empty Re: Star story - Gonzo could stall court for FIVE YEARS

Post  Pedro Silva Wed Jul 23, 2014 11:22 pm

My friends, this was taken from Algarve Daily newspaper:

http://www.algarvedailynews.com/news/2964-amaral-hits-back-at-mccanns-claims
Pedro Silva
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Star story - Gonzo could stall court for FIVE YEARS - Page 3 Empty Re: Star story - Gonzo could stall court for FIVE YEARS

Post  bb1 Wed Jul 23, 2014 11:30 pm

That's that so-called reporter that's a member of not-Bennett's site again, Pedro, take it with a bucket of salt.  Wink  
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Wed Jul 23, 2014 11:32 pm

Is that more wishful thinking?  biggrin 
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Jul 24, 2014 11:16 am

Montclair doesn't like the idea of wearing a Gonzo badge (who would)?

Sorry, but I think any idea of badges or ribbons is silly as well as useless and is as tacky as the McCanns' online store. I certainly don't think that Gonçalo Amaral would go for this and would probably be appalled. The simplist way is to contribute, no matter how small the amount, to his defend fund. Why spend money on these things when this money could go to the defence fund. It is possible that the expense of buying ribbons or badges would not be covered by income. The best is to keep it simple and limit our campaign to the defence fund.

I hope that didn't offend anyone but this is my opinion.

Handily, that means there is also no paper trail, nothing to account for where this money is going.

Why isn't pretendy 'forensic accountant' Edna O' Forker demanding to see the Gonzo Fund Accounts in the interests of transparency? Oh wait, I know, she's a hypocrite like the rest of them.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Pedro Silva Thu Jul 24, 2014 3:27 pm

what is truly useless is the insane freaks who are kissing amaral´s dirty *** with their despicable behaviour, but that is what to expect from such ********.
Pedro Silva
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Jul 26, 2014 4:02 pm

Re: Posted by Snr.Amaral on Facebook 21/7/14
Post  plebgate Today at 2:52 pm

Has there been any further news about Rocky's possible actions on Facebook?

DingDong,  let round 1 commence.

I think he should sue the papers first and get as much money in the bank as possible from out of court settlements.  I believe they would cave and pay up.

'Rocky'?

Star story - Gonzo could stall court for FIVE YEARS - Page 3 Goncfa11

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sat Jul 26, 2014 4:07 pm

Well he did buy a chip for his ear.  rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl 
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Jul 27, 2014 11:11 am

Quote from: stephen25000 on Today at 06:07:59 AM
On the radio. LBC.

Detective going to sue the mccanns.

Star story - Gonzo could stall court for FIVE YEARS - Page 3 Flying+Pig

No doubt the haters will pounce on that load of bollox - it will give them hope.  rofl rofl rofl 
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sun Jul 27, 2014 2:16 pm

OMG do these people know anything about anything?  rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl 
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Jul 27, 2014 2:24 pm

The Mail's picked up on Gonzo's FB gibbers.  biggrin biggrin biggrin 
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Sun Jul 27, 2014 2:56 pm

"They got me so I'm gonna get them."

How old is he?
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Jul 27, 2014 3:03 pm

bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Pedro Silva Sun Jul 27, 2014 3:19 pm

gonzo is truly insane, he cannot understand that due to his rotten secrets now exposed, also due to his despicable behaviour, he will again show the fool he truly is.
Pedro Silva
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sun Jul 27, 2014 3:20 pm

You are being rather generous, I suspect, Bonny.  Pcorneater 
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next