JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
APOLOGY REQUIRED FROM HUTTON FOR LIES - Page 4 EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
APOLOGY REQUIRED FROM HUTTON FOR LIES - Page 4 EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
APOLOGY REQUIRED FROM HUTTON FOR LIES - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
APOLOGY REQUIRED FROM HUTTON FOR LIES - Page 4 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
APOLOGY REQUIRED FROM HUTTON FOR LIES - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
APOLOGY REQUIRED FROM HUTTON FOR LIES - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
APOLOGY REQUIRED FROM HUTTON FOR LIES - Page 4 EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
APOLOGY REQUIRED FROM HUTTON FOR LIES - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
APOLOGY REQUIRED FROM HUTTON FOR LIES - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

APOLOGY REQUIRED FROM HUTTON FOR LIES

5 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

APOLOGY REQUIRED FROM HUTTON FOR LIES - Page 4 Empty Re: APOLOGY REQUIRED FROM HUTTON FOR LIES

Post  lily Wed Aug 27, 2014 7:13 pm

Fantastic Tony. (Our's that is biggrin ). rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

APOLOGY REQUIRED FROM HUTTON FOR LIES - Page 4 Empty Re: APOLOGY REQUIRED FROM HUTTON FOR LIES

Post  bb1 Wed Aug 27, 2014 7:50 pm

http://davidbretisagod.forumotion.co.uk/t915p75-hutton-rants-about-being-banned

jkh27 August 2014 09:58
The forum has recently cost me £20.54 to keep the googleads off for the next two years. I think I can come up that amount without Tony's help. Forumotion is free otherwise. It's just a personal choice for me to keep the adverts off.

Mutton's nutters must imagine Tone is blackmailing Havern over twenty quid. Or something, no sane person can follow the bizarre plots they're inventing.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Wed Aug 27, 2014 8:04 pm

We do know he's tight. Pcorneater
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Aug 27, 2014 8:16 pm

Lily, I've even lost track of who is supposed to be blackmailing who over £20, the Mutton nutters have disappeared so far up their own tinfoil hats.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Wed Aug 27, 2014 8:26 pm

OMG...deja vu. Do you remember Butler and her ravings about the Houndation money?
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Aug 27, 2014 8:34 pm

At least that had a bit of class to it, Lily, what with the supposed ninety grand and the six mistresses. Twenty quid to keep ads off the site is a bit of a comedown.......
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  barbiecar Wed Aug 27, 2014 8:40 pm

Don't forget MI5, 20 is a drop in the bucket compared to that.

barbiecar
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Wed Aug 27, 2014 8:44 pm

Ah......the 20 was to keep the ads (pro McCann and paid for by MI5) off the forum. They were not beneficial to Tone's cause?
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Aug 27, 2014 8:48 pm

Oh, maybe there were Secret Messages in the ads, and Tone didn't want the hounders to see them? Pcorneater
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Wed Aug 27, 2014 8:55 pm

I can go with that too. Pcorneater
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Aug 27, 2014 9:34 pm

Thomas Baden-Riess27 August 2014 13:17
So the Evening Standard is now calling it Cristobel as well? Is this a coded message by Clarence Mitchell and MI5 to tell us all they're watching. They could have used HAARP to create it.

http://www.standard.co.uk/news/london/hurricane-cristobel-heading-for-the-uk--bringing-temperatures-of-25c-to-london-9692870.html

APOLOGY REQUIRED FROM HUTTON FOR LIES - Page 4 2Q==
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Wed Aug 27, 2014 9:42 pm

lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Thu Aug 28, 2014 8:16 am

OMG. MI5 have created a Hurricane to cover Bennett's tracks?

Erm, Cristobel has created a Hurricane to scare the shite out of Bennett?

No? Bennett has created a hurricane to scare the shite out of Cristobel?

Oh, I ged it. Havern has created a hurricane to scare the shite out of us lot.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Aug 28, 2014 10:34 am

I got lost round about the bits where MI5 were blackmailing Bennett to write posts saying Scotland Yard are rubbish, and where Bennett was blackmailing Havern to pay £20 to keep ads off the site.

Or something. It's very hard to follow crazy people. And they're still at it.

Anonymous28 August 2014 01:52
Are MI5 blackmailing JKH I think so

alienship alienship alienship alienship alienship
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  barbiecar Thu Aug 28, 2014 10:40 am

It just gets more and more feasible, doesn't it.

Even legitier. Pcorneater

barbiecar
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Thu Aug 28, 2014 10:41 am

bb1 wrote:I got lost round about the bits where MI5 were blackmailing Bennett to write posts saying Scotland Yard are rubbish, and where Bennett was blackmailing Havern to pay £20 to keep ads off the site.

Or something. It's very hard to follow crazy people. And they're still at it.

Anonymous28 August 2014 01:52
Are MI5 blackmailing JKH I think so

alienship alienship alienship alienship alienship

Oh, definitely. Why didn't I think of that?

PS. Does Jill Havern actually exist. Or is she a Bennett Sock?
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Aug 28, 2014 10:46 am

Secret Sources say 'jkh' is actually.......

APOLOGY REQUIRED FROM HUTTON FOR LIES - Page 4 Blofeld1

It's all part of an Evil Plan to take over the PLANET via Secret Messages in the ads.....
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Thu Aug 28, 2014 11:28 am

bb1 wrote:Secret Sources say 'jkh' is actually.......

APOLOGY REQUIRED FROM HUTTON FOR LIES - Page 4 Blofeld1

It's all part of an Evil Plan to take over the PLANET via Secret Messages in the ads.....

They've been doing that for years. Why else do you think I buy so much Gin? It's because they tell me to.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Aug 28, 2014 11:57 am

Makes sense to me, Sabot. It certainly makes more sense than this deranged gibbering about MI5, blackmail, and twenty quid.....especially from people that don't seem to know the difference between a hurricane and a tornado. yernuts
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Thu Aug 28, 2014 12:14 pm

bb1 wrote:Makes sense to me, Sabot. It certainly makes more sense than this deranged gibbering about MI5, blackmail, and twenty quid.....especially from people that don't seem to know the difference between a hurricane and a tornado. yernuts

You know that Google picks up everything you do on The Internet. I am expecting more adverts for Gin at any moment. I hope there will be some cheap offers.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Aug 28, 2014 12:21 pm

Maybe if I had some gin, their ramblings about MI5 and blackmail would make more sense?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Thu Aug 28, 2014 12:52 pm

bb1 wrote:Maybe if I had some gin, their ramblings about MI5 and blackmail would make more sense?

Maybe if they had some Gin, their ramblings would make more sense.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Thu Aug 28, 2014 3:14 pm

Sabot wrote:
bb1 wrote:Maybe if I had some gin, their ramblings about MI5 and blackmail would make more sense?

Maybe if they had some Gin, their ramblings would make more sense.

Obviously the drugs aren't working so why not? rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Aug 29, 2014 5:30 pm

What planet is Mutton on?

http://stopthemyths.prophpbb.com/topic4426-950.html

Re: Rosalinda Hutton aka Cristobell
PostPosted by sal » Fri Aug 29, 2014 4:29 pm

Part VI - MYTHS AND LEGENDS
Many thanks to JJ for challenging the myths and legends that have sprung up surrounding this case.

From the latest diatribe about Bennett:

The errors cannot be genuine mistakes, as he has been shown his statements are false by many different posters.

Typical hater! How often, and in how much detail, have Bennett's endless errors been pointed out by Evil Pros? Did Mutton and co pay any attention then? No - they just hurled abuse and demanded to know if the people pointing out that Bennett was talking bollox were Gerry McCann or Clarence Mitchell.

Why, pray tell, do they imagine Bennett ended up in the dock in the Court of Justice?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Fri Aug 29, 2014 6:18 pm

He's always been like that. Remember when he did his first effort? He asked members of the 3As to look and inform him if anything was wrong. Did he listen? Then he distributed the carp.

It was sheer madness. Pcorneater
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next