JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
HOUNDERS  GET BAD NEWS FROM GERMANY EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
HOUNDERS  GET BAD NEWS FROM GERMANY EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
HOUNDERS  GET BAD NEWS FROM GERMANY EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
HOUNDERS  GET BAD NEWS FROM GERMANY EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
HOUNDERS  GET BAD NEWS FROM GERMANY EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
HOUNDERS  GET BAD NEWS FROM GERMANY EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
HOUNDERS  GET BAD NEWS FROM GERMANY EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
HOUNDERS  GET BAD NEWS FROM GERMANY EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
HOUNDERS  GET BAD NEWS FROM GERMANY EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

HOUNDERS GET BAD NEWS FROM GERMANY

4 posters

Go down

HOUNDERS  GET BAD NEWS FROM GERMANY Empty HOUNDERS GET BAD NEWS FROM GERMANY

Post  bb1 Tue Sep 13, 2011 6:23 pm

Assorted members of Bennett's site have been hatespamming the German media - how very dare they interview the McCanns in a civilised and polite manner!

They didn't get the reply they expected:

E-Mail to the "Stern"
crispyroll Today

I sent an E-Mail to the STERN-reporter "Cornelia Fuchs" to whom Mrs. McCann gave her interview because I was angry that no journalist asked some harder questions.
Today she answered me and I will give a summary:
She answered that:

- The "Stern" is not influenced by someone
Mrs. Fuchs told that she has spoken to SY and the Portugese Police and all of them do not suspect the McCanns

The Portugese Police considers the book of Mr. Amaral as not helpful

The McCanns would do all what they can to find their daughter

The McCanns did make a mistake which they very regret

I can put the E-Mail here if wished. It is a little bit longer and it would e hard for me to translate it into English.

=================

Oh dear, more tears before bedtime coming rofl

bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

HOUNDERS  GET BAD NEWS FROM GERMANY Empty Re: HOUNDERS GET BAD NEWS FROM GERMANY

Post  bb1 Tue Sep 13, 2011 7:52 pm

The whole email has now appeared:

Liebe Frau ....

herzlichen Dank für Ihre Mail.
Zunächst einmal möchte ich Ihnen sehr deutlich versichern, dass der stern sich bei Interviews keine Fragen vorschreiben oder verbieten lässt. Darüber hinaus gab es weder von den Eltern McCann noch von sonst irgendjemandem Vorschriften über Fragen oder Inhalte des Gesprächs.

Ich bin mir der verschiedensten Gerüchte, Vorwürfe und Anschuldigungen in diesem Fall bewusst. Auch ich recherchiere im Internet und lese Foren.

Der stern verlässt sich jedoch nicht auf Recherchen aus der Ferne. Wie schon mehrfach im Laufe der Jahre ist auch in diesem Fall ein Kollege nach Portugal gefahren. Wie bei allen anderen Reportagen sind es unsere Nachforschungen, die in die Geschichten einfließen.
Mein Kollege hat vor Ort mit mehreren portugiesischen Ermittlungsbeamten gesprochen, ebenso mit Beteiligten in Praia da Luz. Ich habe Informationen mit Beamten von Scotland Yard abgeglichen. Das eindeutige Ergebnis aller Recherchen: Es gibt im Moment keine Beweise und keine Hinweise darauf, was mit Madeleine McCann passiert ist. Das heißt, es gibt kein Wissen darüber, ob sie tot oder lebendig ist oder wer an ihrem Verschwinden beteiligt war.
Weder die portugiesischen Ermittler noch Scotland Yard hält jedoch die Eltern in irgendeiner Weise beteiligt an ihrem Verschwinden. Das Buch von Herrn Amaral wird in Portugal als wenig hilfreich angesehen, die meisten seiner Anschuldigungen entbehren jeglicher Grundlage.

Die McCanns – und das haben sie in vielen Interviews immer wieder gesagt – haben einen Fehler gemacht, als sie ihre Kinder allein in dem Ferienappartement schlafen ließen. Sie bereuen dies zutiefst. Mit dieser Schuld müssen sie leben.

Die Familie versucht, ihre Tochter wiederzufinden. Aufgeben werden sie nicht, solange es keinen Hinweis gibt auf das, was an dem 3. Juli [sic] in Praia da Luz passiert ist.
Und solange das Interesse an der Suche nach Madeleine McCann in der Öffentlichkeit vorhanden ist oder für den Fall, dass neue Hinweise ans Licht kommen, wird der stern weiter über den Fall berichten.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen

Cornelia Fuchs

I knew this would happen when LL was on his hols rofl

Thank you for your mail.
First of all I would like to assure you very clearly that in Stern interviews we do not accept that we are not allowed to ask questions or that questions are prohibited. Alsothere were no rules on questions or content of the conversation by the McCanns nor by anyone else.

I am aware of the various rumors, allegations and accusations in this case. I also do some research into the Internet and read the forums.

The stern doeesn´t just do from a distance. Many times over the years a colleague has driven in this case to Portugal. As with all other reports and investigations, which are included in the stories.
My colleague has spoken on the ground with several Portuguese investigators, as well as with participants in Praia da Luz. I've compared information with officials from Scotland Yard. The unique result of all investigations: There is no evidence and no evidence at the moment of what happened to Madeleine McCann. This means that there is no knowledge as to whether she is alive or dead or who was involved in her disappearance.
Neither the Portuguese investigators nor Scotland Yard think that the parents are involved in her disappearance in any way whatsoever. Mr Amaral's book is considered of little help in Portugal , most of his allegations are unfounded.

The Mcanns have said again and again in many interviews - that they have made a mistake, as they left their children alone in the apartment to sleep. They regret this deeply. They have to live with this guilt.

The family are trying to find her daughter. They will not give up, as long as there is no indication on what happened on 3 July [sic] in Praia da Luz. As long as there is public interest or in the event that new information should come to light the stern will report continue reporting on the case.

With kind regards

Cornelia Fuchs

*Edited as original translation has now been corrected*

Last edited by bb1 on Tue Sep 13, 2011 10:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

HOUNDERS  GET BAD NEWS FROM GERMANY Empty Re: HOUNDERS GET BAD NEWS FROM GERMANY

Post  Pedro Silva Tue Sep 13, 2011 8:15 pm

I truly appreciate this:

Neither the Portuguese nor Scotland Yard investigators, however, keeps the parents involved in any way to her disappearance. Mr Amaral's book is regarded as unhelpful in Portugal who are deprived of most of his allegations unfounded.
Pedro Silva
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Sep 13, 2011 8:28 pm

Pedro Silva wrote:I truly appreciate this:

Neither the Portuguese nor Scotland Yard investigators, however, keeps the parents involved in any way to her disappearance. Mr Amaral's book is regarded as unhelpful in Portugal who are deprived of most of his allegations unfounded.

We know how little support he has in Portugal, Pedro - only 1940 signatures on his petition, in nearly two years.

But he and his supporters always claim they speak for Portugal, which they don't, and it is good to be reminded of that.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Tue Sep 13, 2011 8:31 pm

Put my foot in it again embarass

Last edited by crazytony on Tue Sep 13, 2011 9:08 pm; edited 1 time in total

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Sep 13, 2011 9:07 pm

Maybe she enjoyed getting the chance to give one of them an earful, Tony?

I am aware of the various rumors, allegations and accusations in this case. I also do some research into the Internet and read the forums.

Can you imagine what a sane, professional journo makes of the absolute sh*te the haters gaily post?

It's beyond me why the nutjobs think the press is the slightest bit interested in them, or their rubbish, frankly.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Tue Sep 13, 2011 9:11 pm

bb1 wrote:Maybe she enjoyed getting the chance to give one of them an earful, Tony?

Can you imagine what a sane, professional journo makes of the absolute sh*te the haters gaily post?

It's beyond me why the nutjobs think the press is the slightest bit interested in them, or their rubbish, frankly.
Bonny, the writer told the Dummkopf to go away, in a very controlled manner biggrin

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Tue Sep 13, 2011 9:12 pm

I guess she reads Hellhole? rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Sep 13, 2011 9:50 pm

They are still ranting on Bennett's forum, Lily - that sock JD:

If there is money to be made then the press will go with the story, they are not interested if it is a lie or not, bit like Carter Ruck will represent anything so long as they get paid their huge rates. People like Clarence Mitchell or Max Clifford will back and support anyone who will give them the publicity in the media and the money. I personally think Mitchell had enough though after the hoax India sighting sham. Papers like NOTW used to set up stories (some very big ones) if they felt the story would sell & continue to sell and all parties gained financially, usually at the cost of some poor innocent being. Normally the truth in each story is very simple but the confusion and conspiracy keeps it alive and money continued to be made for everyone

Look at that, two inaccuracies in one sentence!

1. Why on earth do they think Clarrie is not still helping the McCanns?

2. The India sighting wasn't a hoax. That no-one told the haters all about what happened, and the involvement of LE, is niether here nor there - it's none of their business.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Tue Sep 13, 2011 10:05 pm

Oh my, Bonny, so there are. thumbsup

I think they don't want to believe that CM is still working for the McCanns as they would rather believe that they are being deserted by powerful people.

As for the India sighting, it's their sense of entitlement again which I think Bennett has been the most prominent in that regard. The fact that they are common or garden Joe Bloggs who are not entitled to know, isn't good enough for them. It's their yuman rights innit?
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Pedro Silva Tue Sep 13, 2011 10:09 pm

Yes bb1, I agree.
Pedro Silva
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Sep 14, 2011 10:31 am

One of Bennett's lot clutching at straws:

And SY was not going to inform anyone? Either SY or Mrs Fuchs is lying, and though I have not much confidence in SY my bet is Mrs Fuchs nose has grown a bit.

Oh, do grow up! Stern is a solid, respectable publication. Just because no-one at Scotland Yard wants to speak to the hounders, doesn't mean journos don't have contacts.

Time they woke up and smelled the coffee; the media KNOW the McCanns have no idea what happened to Madeleine, as do the police. Not 'think' - KNOW.

bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Pedro Silva Wed Sep 14, 2011 11:35 am

The only true liar here is you TB.
Pedro Silva
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Sep 16, 2011 7:43 pm

Something rather odd is going on on Bennett's site; not only has someone deliberately altered what is posted here, they have tried to save the day for the haters by claiming:

Cornelia is not the journalist, she is the secretary who answers questions and complaints, I omitted that in my translation

Really? That isn't what smiffy says in his latest piece:

http://blacksmithbureau.blogspot.com/2011/09/professionals.html

Trying not to let his jealousy of a real journo show, he says:

M/S Fuchs writes a gossipy and easy-to-read column about the UK for Stern.

complete with piccie of Ms Fuchs:

HOUNDERS  GET BAD NEWS FROM GERMANY Conny_fuchs_thumb%25255B2%25255D

If anyone can be bothered looking at it, history is being rewritten here:

http://jillhavern.forumotion.net/t3601p30-madeleine-was-abducted-by-crumb

It's the thread where they are hurling abuse at someone for daring not to agree with them.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down