JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
Madeleine: Book Sheds Light On Mystery Predator - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
Madeleine: Book Sheds Light On Mystery Predator - Page 2 EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
Madeleine: Book Sheds Light On Mystery Predator - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
Madeleine: Book Sheds Light On Mystery Predator - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
Madeleine: Book Sheds Light On Mystery Predator - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
Madeleine: Book Sheds Light On Mystery Predator - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
Madeleine: Book Sheds Light On Mystery Predator - Page 2 EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
Madeleine: Book Sheds Light On Mystery Predator - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
Madeleine: Book Sheds Light On Mystery Predator - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

Madeleine: Book Sheds Light On Mystery Predator

+2
bb1
Pedro Silva
6 posters

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Madeleine: Book Sheds Light On Mystery Predator - Page 2 Empty Re: Madeleine: Book Sheds Light On Mystery Predator

Post  lily Tue Sep 09, 2014 2:29 pm

Bennett still pushing his conspiraloon chum Hall's tedious nonsense.

He has to.  He made himself look a right idiot on TV after his court appearance, Inside Out and so forth.  He can't stop now.
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Madeleine: Book Sheds Light On Mystery Predator - Page 2 Empty Re: Madeleine: Book Sheds Light On Mystery Predator

Post  bb1 Tue Sep 09, 2014 5:34 pm

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/newstopics/madeleinemccann/11082517/Could-Madeleine-be-safe-and-well-cared-for.html

Could Madeleine be safe and well-cared for?
In this edited extract from 'Looking for Madeleine', a new book on the McCann case, the authors analyse the theory that the girl may still be alive

What the haters are frothing about today.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Tue Sep 09, 2014 8:41 pm

Glad to hear that.  biggrin
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Sep 10, 2014 1:47 pm

This should get Bennett frothing at the mouth:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/newstopics/madeleinemccann/11077525/Madeleine-McCann-I-listened-for-15-seconds-and-knew-they-were-innocent.html

It's a big piece about Brian Kennedy, sample:

Gerry and Kate McCann never ceased doing what they could to move forward the investigation – which they saw as stalled – into Madeleine’s disappearance. They held, always, to the belief that their daughter could still be alive.
When they returned to the UK from Portugal in September 2007, Gerry insisted it did not mean they were giving up their search for her. ''As parents we cannot give up on our daughter until we know what has happened.”
Three days later, someone who was to be of great and lasting assistance to them got in touch. Brian Kennedy, a wealthy British businessman, had been following events as they unwound in Portugal and wanted to help.
“I was incredulous,” he told us. “I’d been losing all hope and faith in human nature. I had been asking myself, 'How is this possible?’ [Kate] is grieving. My instincts were telling me there was a great injustice being done. I called my lawyer and said, 'I want you to reach out to these poor folks and see if we can help them’.”
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Wed Sep 10, 2014 2:28 pm

Brian Kennedy is a good man who simply wanted to give back some of his good fortune. I don't find this at all difficult to understand.
And we all now know what he got for his kindness.

I mostly just plod along with the horror of it all in the back of my mind. But sometimes it does rather overwhelm me. How can people who walk among us be so awfully unkind?
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Wed Sep 10, 2014 2:37 pm

Sabot, it is as though they are of a different strain of species.  Cold blooded even.
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Sep 10, 2014 2:48 pm

The numties are all ranting and raving about it, but we've seen their illiterate ignorance a thousand times before, and they're saying nothing new. Pcorneater
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Wed Sep 10, 2014 3:06 pm

lily wrote:Sabot, it is as though they are of a different strain of species.  Cold blooded even.

It is genetic, Lily. Some people are born kind and some people aren't. So the blame game doesn't really come into it. I have met some real dickheads in my life who are intrinsically kind, and worth knowing.
But I never ever give myself credit for who and what I am. I just am. And thank God for that. If you believe in a God, of course.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Wed Sep 10, 2014 3:21 pm

I do, Sabot.  hug
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Sep 10, 2014 3:44 pm

Good post:

http://stopthemyths.prophpbb.com/post252173.html?sid=c35f7ba0a41dc483c712d4708404fcd8#p252173

Re: New Nasties Thread II
PostPosted by scoobydoo » Wed Sep 10, 2014 2:45 pm

Kate McCann said they got hate mail. I think a lot of victims do.
But typical troll logic, they send hate mail to the parents of a missing child accusing them, parents receive said hate mail and to the troll this proves the parents are suspicious and therefore its OK to get the poison pens out.

The worst is that Kathybelle hater - she fires off malicious diatribes to EVERYONE, and cackles gleefully at the thought that she might be hurting the McCann family, especially the twins.

In less tolerant times, she'd have been in jail, or sectioned for the good of society.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Wed Sep 10, 2014 4:12 pm

lily wrote:I do, Sabot.  hug

Sadly, I don't, Lily. I just believe in The Universe. And on going life on Planet Earth. For whatever reason defeats me on occasions.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Wed Sep 10, 2014 4:12 pm

As we all know, poison pen writers are cowards.  Says a lot for her......I bet she doesn't half complain about matters in her life. Pcorneater
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  erngath Wed Sep 10, 2014 4:42 pm

Sabot wrote:Brian Kennedy is a good man who simply wanted to give back some of his good fortune.  I don't find this at all difficult to understand.

I mostly just plod along with the horror of it all in the back of my mind.  But sometimes it does rather overwhelm me.  How can people who walk among us be so awfully unkind?

They see no goodness in anyone and have to believe that anyone who helps Gerry and Kate have an ulterior and possibly sinister reason.

erngath
Wise Owl
Wise Owl

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Wed Sep 10, 2014 4:55 pm

erngath wrote:
Sabot wrote:Brian Kennedy is a good man who simply wanted to give back some of his good fortune.  I don't find this at all difficult to understand.

I mostly just plod along with the horror of it all in the back of my mind.  But sometimes it does rather overwhelm me.  How can people who walk among us be so awfully unkind?

They see no goodness in anyone and have to believe that anyone who helps Gerry and Kate have an ulterior and possibly sinister reason.

But why? We don't have sinister motives. Any more than I believe that most sceptics have sinister motives. I don't believe that either.
Just an attitude of mind.

Glad to see you posting on Justice.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Sep 10, 2014 5:11 pm

Brian Kennedy featured in new promotion of the Summers & Swan book - Telegraph 10 Sept 2014 - who are also selling their book
Post Tony Bennett Today at 11:18 am

Bennett's not happy.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  erngath Wed Sep 10, 2014 5:19 pm

Sabot wrote:
erngath wrote:

But why?  We don't have sinister motives.  Any more than I believe that most sceptics have sinister motives.  I don't believe that either.

No, sorry I meant folk like Kennedy. Although we are often accused of being paid or being in the Mccann team, as if we cannot possibly post our support for Gerry and Kate unless we are one of those. Sinister was not the best choice of word.

My posting on Justice will be short if not sweet.

erngath
Wise Owl
Wise Owl

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Sep 10, 2014 5:27 pm

Funny thing about this 'paid posters' business, erngath. I'm interested a few things; if you go on a site where Ukraine is being discussed, people are accused of being 'shills' for the Kremlin/CIA/Illuminati - anything you can think of.

Go to a news comments section about Syria, and people are being accused of being shills for ISIS/Assad, etc.

It's an insult slung about EVERYWHERE, it's utterly meaningless. I think it means, Anyone stupid enough not to agree with me must be getting paid.

This business of the haters calling people 'shills' is actually one of the stupidest things they could do. We all know there's no truth in it, and they couldn't be more wrong if they tried. Which also shows how poor their grasp of reality is....

Also, they must assume that people have to be paid to behave decently and stand up for the rule of law; the likes of them act like a shrieking lynch-mob for nothing.....
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Wed Sep 10, 2014 5:47 pm

erngath wrote:
Sabot wrote:
erngath wrote:

But why?  We don't have sinister motives.  Any more than I believe that most sceptics have sinister motives.  I don't believe that either.

No, sorry I meant folk like Kennedy. Although we are often accused of being paid or being in the Mccann team, as if we cannot possibly post our support for Gerry and Kate unless we are one of those. Sinister was not the best choice of word.

My posting on Justice will be short if not sweet.

Noooo. Please don't leave.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Pedro Silva Wed Sep 10, 2014 7:19 pm

sinister motives: that means antis.
Pedro Silva
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Sep 10, 2014 8:57 pm

Re: Brian Kennedy featured in new promotion of the Summers & Swan book - Telegraph 10 Sept 2014 - who are also selling their book
Post Montclair Today at 6:59 pm

If Mr.. Summers wished to be an objective author why didn't he offer to have a chapter on someone who, after listening to the McCanns for 15 seconds, decided that they were hiding something and could be involved in Madeleine's disappearance.

Does she mean Someone with a civil conviction for defrauding his own brother, and a criminal conviction for perjury? Pcorneater
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Wed Sep 10, 2014 10:01 pm

That's the one, Bonny.

Don't you love how some of these harpies feel they have the right to tell someone else what to write?  

Pcorneater
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Sep 10, 2014 10:12 pm

It would help if they weren't all such failures themselves, Lily.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Wed Sep 10, 2014 10:19 pm

It's all crackers, Lily. Back five or six years ago it might have mattered. But it doesn't any more.

Things were said that some of us wrongly believed because we were taken in by this ridiculous propaganda and downright lies. But I have more or less forgiven myself for that.
That shit is over because the fat lady sang when that bunch of cretins weren't listening, and didn't want to hear anyway.

There is no where for them to go now. Amaral might lose or win. I no longer care. Portuguese Law has defeated me. Sad to say.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Wed Sep 10, 2014 10:39 pm

You said it, Bonny.  They are failures, and I must say that this is something they have succeeded at in spades.  biggrin

I know you are correct there, Sabot, but it is rather amusing to read such panicky posts as Montclair's.  bottomsup
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Wed Sep 10, 2014 10:55 pm

lily wrote:You said it, Bonny.  They are failures, and I must say that this is something they have succeeded at in spades.  biggrin

I know you are correct there, Sabot, but it is rather amusing to read such panicky posts as Montclair's.  bottomsup

Montclair is a very silly person who means no real harm, but only fights from a position of total ignorance. He or she never says anything really awful about The McCanns.

One might even admire someone who defends their country, and gets slated, and still comes back. I like this person so much better than the likes of Luz or Morais.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next