JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
'Torrent of hate for new Madeleine book' - Page 4 EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
'Torrent of hate for new Madeleine book' - Page 4 EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
'Torrent of hate for new Madeleine book' - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
'Torrent of hate for new Madeleine book' - Page 4 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
'Torrent of hate for new Madeleine book' - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
'Torrent of hate for new Madeleine book' - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
'Torrent of hate for new Madeleine book' - Page 4 EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
'Torrent of hate for new Madeleine book' - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
'Torrent of hate for new Madeleine book' - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

'Torrent of hate for new Madeleine book'

+2
lily
bb1
6 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

'Torrent of hate for new Madeleine book' - Page 4 Empty Re: 'Torrent of hate for new Madeleine book'

Post  bb1 Mon Sep 29, 2014 8:42 pm

Hobs wrote:
I was in asda today and my inner child( who is very naughty escaped)

I was browsing the books section looking for the new Terry Pratchett book when i espied the Looking for Madeleine book.

I am ashamed to say i could not help myself and as a result spent a fun 20 minutes rearranging various books  to make my opinion known

As a result, surrounding the Looking for Madeleine book  both above and below and on either sidespines out i placed the following titles

An Evil Mind by Chris Carter, The Murder Bag by Tony Parsons, The secret Place by Tana French, The Good Psycopaths Guide to Success by Andy McNab and kevin Dutton, Adultery by Paul Coelho, Bones Never Lie by Kathy Reichs, Ripleys Believe it or Not, Disney's Frozen, Stick Man and We Were Liars by E. Lockhart.

i found it satisfying to say the least : )

Infantile asshole. Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

'Torrent of hate for new Madeleine book' - Page 4 Empty Re: 'Torrent of hate for new Madeleine book'

Post  lily Mon Sep 29, 2014 8:46 pm

That is probably exercise for her too.
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Sep 29, 2014 8:49 pm

http://www.stopthemyths.info/viewtopic.php?f=149&t=6753&sid=bf5ed02d6a90570cf7c48dbd0f09823c&start=1200

e: New Nasties Thread II
Postby Jayelles » Mon Sep 29, 2014 8:23 pm

A few days ago, I predicted that IF the "My McCann Thoughts" blog was the baby of a certain WalterMitty/Multi-hat weirdo
............ ...

Personally, I was happily unaware of the existence of that particular hateblog, but saw the ridiculous story about 'men in suits' which predictably brought cries of outrage from the vigilantes. It's curious how they never, ever spot a WUM.

Maybe WUM-ery is all they have left to give them hope?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Mon Sep 29, 2014 9:10 pm

How pathetic is that?  The games that those children play.  Rolling Eyes
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Sep 29, 2014 9:25 pm

Its hard to get to grips with the mentality of a supposed 'adult' that thinks its big and clever to waste their time rearranging books, to - what end? Get back at the authors? To really, really show those McCanns? Infantile antics from infantile people. Rolling Eyes
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Mon Sep 29, 2014 9:31 pm

bb1 wrote:Its hard to get to grips with the mentality of a supposed 'adult' that thinks its big and clever to waste their time rearranging books, to - what end? Get back at the authors? To really, really show those McCanns? Infantile antics from infantile people. Rolling Eyes
That is the mindset for the whole load of them over on Bennett's.  Including and in particular him.
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Sep 29, 2014 9:35 pm

It rather sums up their total pointlessness.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Mon Sep 29, 2014 9:54 pm

Totally, Bonny.  Look at them.  Playing at being researchers and detectives and things.......Sleep
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Sep 30, 2014 10:23 am

Funny thing, they all keep saying 'how dreadful' the book is, and that it can't hold a candle to the 'book' by the convicted perjurer - so why are they all in such a state about it? They seem to be terrified of it, and are frantically trying to convince themselves that no-one is reading it. rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Tue Sep 30, 2014 1:59 pm

Bless them.  Their let's pretend games are being disrupted by it.  Let's pretend Amoral is a top notch detective.  Let's pretend that us not Bennett's are wonderful researchers and everything else.  Let's pretend that we are cross examining them in court.  Let's pretend that the McCanns are guilty.  Let's pretend that we are not haters or anything else that books says we are.  Let's pretend that it is a big failure.

There that's better.  

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Sep 30, 2014 3:13 pm

http://www.stopthemyths.info/viewtopic.php?f=149&t=6753&sid=cd020711ad11af43923c3994bd3540f9&start=1225

Yeah, "Richard Philips". We believe you. Men in suits are always advising and persuading random bloggers not to do book reviews...

'Torrent of hate for new Madeleine book' - Page 4 1377106274499
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Tue Sep 30, 2014 3:51 pm

Oh he seems to be having a nice time playing today.  I wonder what time he has to go home so he can get tucked into bed.
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Tue Sep 30, 2014 4:02 pm

I notice that nothing is stated about that so called critic's credentials regarding reviewing books.  

Strange that but there again, the haters don't know anything about credentials and professionalism.  biggrin
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Tue Sep 30, 2014 4:06 pm

I do wish someone would come up with actual sales figures, including world wide. I have tried, but failed miserably.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Tue Sep 30, 2014 4:11 pm

The publishers will state that sooner or later, Sabot, after they have their figures in from all the retailers.
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Sep 30, 2014 4:12 pm

According to that literary superstar, Bushmeat Brown:

NovelRank sucks. It always way underestimates sales. Looking for Madeleine is not a bestseller but it is selling at a reasonable rate.

Translated into non-forker - it's doing quite nicely, thank you, and is selling far better than any of her opuses. Opi?

Yes, I've seen some utter sh*te being spouted by the haters about sales; delusions always give them hope.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Tue Sep 30, 2014 4:24 pm

They seem to think that Amazon is God.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Tue Sep 30, 2014 4:49 pm

That is probably because they don't actually go into any book stores, Sabot.   You know how one dimensional they are.   biggrin
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Sep 30, 2014 6:55 pm

http://thehoundingofthemccans.blogspot.co.uk/2014/09/the-book-has-been-readam-i-qualified.html

Unlike most of the frothing and foaming haters, Tony has actually read the book.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Tue Sep 30, 2014 7:21 pm

Tony, you are indeed more than well qualified to offer your critique of the book. hug

That is what we all want very badly for both the little girl and her beloved family.  

I guess we will all have to get used to the fact that there are many blackhearted morons out there.  Encouraged by likeminded soul less ones who cannot help themselves in their festering state.
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Sep 30, 2014 8:07 pm

I must say, it's rather amusing watching their predictable abuse - they're not even letting a small detail like not actually reading the book stand in their way. And the 'men in suits' WUM is a perfect touch.

I do hope S&S have a book about internet trolls in the pipeline; they've plenty of material now, thanks to the haters.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Sep 30, 2014 8:11 pm

Sez pamalan, of Redsquare Roberts:

Nigel is feeling completely washed out at the moment. He will come to some decision about how, and when, he can update the site in due course.

Shock of being told to get a job, mayhap? Pcorneater
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Sep 30, 2014 8:14 pm

bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Tue Sep 30, 2014 8:43 pm

bb1 wrote:Sez pamalan, of Redsquare Roberts:

Nigel is feeling completely washed out at the moment. He will come to some decision about how, and when, he can update the site in due course.

Shock of being told to get a job, mayhap? Pcorneater
That or lose his benefits?   rofl rofl rofl rofl
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Tue Sep 30, 2014 8:44 pm

bb1 wrote:I must say, it's rather amusing watching their predictable abuse - they're not even letting a small detail like not actually reading the book stand in their way. And the 'men in suits' WUM is a perfect touch.

I do hope S&S have a book about internet trolls in the pipeline; they've plenty of material now, thanks to the haters.
I think we considered that they wouldn't read it but that they would still be complaining.
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next