JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
I Have Obtained The List Of Names Bennett Gave To The Court - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
I Have Obtained The List Of Names Bennett Gave To The Court - Page 2 EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
I Have Obtained The List Of Names Bennett Gave To The Court - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
I Have Obtained The List Of Names Bennett Gave To The Court - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
I Have Obtained The List Of Names Bennett Gave To The Court - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
I Have Obtained The List Of Names Bennett Gave To The Court - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
I Have Obtained The List Of Names Bennett Gave To The Court - Page 2 EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
I Have Obtained The List Of Names Bennett Gave To The Court - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
I Have Obtained The List Of Names Bennett Gave To The Court - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

I Have Obtained The List Of Names Bennett Gave To The Court

+4
bb1
lily
Lamplighter
muratfan
8 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

I Have Obtained The List Of Names Bennett Gave To The Court - Page 2 Empty Re: I Have Obtained The List Of Names Bennett Gave To The Court

Post  Jean-Pierre.t50 Fri Oct 10, 2014 8:39 am

Sabot wrote:Well, honestly, Lily.  "I have a right to say what I say because other people agree with me."  That simply means that they were all breaking the law.

Mr Bennett tried to turn a Contempt of Court Case into a Libel Trial, probably because for some obscure reason he thought it would be cheaper than actually being done for Libel.  And he could get to spout his Libel in Court without the consequences.

He was trying to make the point that other people had said the same things and they were not being taken to court.

Tugendhut pointed out that they had not signed an undertaking. Bennet retorted that he had only signed the undertaking because otherwise the McCanns would have sued him for libel, and he had been advised that he would have lost and faced financial ruin.

"precisely". Replied Tugendhut.

Jean-Pierre.t50
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

I Have Obtained The List Of Names Bennett Gave To The Court - Page 2 Empty Re: I Have Obtained The List Of Names Bennett Gave To The Court

Post  Pedro Silva Fri Oct 10, 2014 9:54 am

a list from TB? probably with names of antis for sure.
Pedro Silva
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Fri Oct 10, 2014 10:23 am

Jean-Pierre.t50 wrote:
Sabot wrote:Well, honestly, Lily.  "I have a right to say what I say because other people agree with me."  That simply means that they were all breaking the law.

Mr Bennett tried to turn a Contempt of Court Case into a Libel Trial, probably because for some obscure reason he thought it would be cheaper than actually being done for Libel.  And he could get to spout his Libel in Court without the consequences.

He was trying to make the point that other people had said the same things and they were not being taken to court.

Tugendhut pointed out that they had not signed an undertaking.  Bennet retorted that he had only signed the undertaking because otherwise the McCanns would have sued him for libel, and he had been advised that he would have lost and faced financial ruin.  

"precisely".  Replied Tugendhut.

Yer, and that.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Oct 10, 2014 10:31 am

He would then do his best impersonation of Perry Mason after which the Judge would declare him a brilliant prosecutor or other such rubbish.

You missed the bit where Perry Bennett brought in a Star Secret Witness in the unsavoury person of one G. Amaral. As usual, what was going on in Bennett's head bore no resemblance to reality.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Oct 10, 2014 10:45 am

Incidentally, has Bennett worked out yet that 'public interest' does NOT mean 'the public are interested'? And that 'the only assumption', does NOT mean 'only an assumption'? Pcorneater
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Jean-Pierre.t50 Fri Oct 10, 2014 10:47 am

bb1 wrote:He would then do his best impersonation of Perry Mason after which the Judge would declare him a brilliant prosecutor or other such rubbish.

You missed the bit where Perry Bennett brought in a Star Secret Witness in the unsavoury person of one G. Amaral. As usual, what was going on in Bennett's head bore no resemblance to reality.

He was a bit miffed when told he could not produce stuff which had not previously been disclosed to the other side.

So had he tried to do that Amaral may have had a bit of a wait.

Jean-Pierre.t50
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Oct 10, 2014 10:58 am

It was amusing when he tried to produce Ena O'Forker as a witness - what he imagined she had to do with it, I have no idea.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Fri Oct 10, 2014 11:35 am

I think he was trying to prove that what he said was true, but it was all far too late for that. This seems to be what he didn't understand.

Enid O'Whatsit was irrelevant because she couldn't prove anything. And anyway, anything she has to say must be measure against a firm of Chartered Accountants who she was in danger of Libelling.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Fri Oct 10, 2014 2:13 pm

Jean-Pierre.t50 wrote:
bb1 wrote:He would then do his best impersonation of Perry Mason after which the Judge would declare him a brilliant prosecutor or other such rubbish.

He was a bit miffed when told he could not produce stuff which had not previously been disclosed to the other side.  

So had he tried to do that Amaral may have had a bit of a wait.  

There is a vast difference between passing exams and practicing law.   Bennett passed exams but seemed to have not spent enough time learning how to be a solicitor in the practical sense.  That takes a bit of time.   

If you are a know it all, then why waste that time when you can just go behind your employer's back and charge the client direct for the work you have done for them.  After all, you did it, didn't you?  What did the law firm do and why are they upset at me now?

Sorry, off track......he didn't take the time learning his profession properly or he would have known about the rules of Disclosure.  That is such basic procedure in litigation......Rolling Eyes

He doesn't seem to like to follow rules and then doesn't like it when it comes to bite him firmly where it should.
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Oct 12, 2014 1:48 pm

Oh, isn't that nice? Someone is drumming up business for Bennett's latest stupid petition on the Icke site.

I Have Obtained The List Of Names Bennett Gave To The Court - Page 2 Birdbe10
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  greenink211 Sun Oct 12, 2014 2:07 pm

bb1 wrote:Oh, isn't that nice? Someone is drumming up business for Bennett's latest stupid petition on the Icke site.

I Have Obtained The List Of Names Bennett Gave To The Court - Page 2 Birdbe10

Currently on target to hit the 100,000 total some time mid 2038.

I Have Obtained The List Of Names Bennett Gave To The Court - Page 2 F_epet10

It seems the more they try to drum up support for their nastiness, the more they are ignored.
greenink211
greenink211
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2