JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
'TWO YEARS JAIL FOR VILE TROLLS' - Page 6 EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
'TWO YEARS JAIL FOR VILE TROLLS' - Page 6 EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
'TWO YEARS JAIL FOR VILE TROLLS' - Page 6 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
'TWO YEARS JAIL FOR VILE TROLLS' - Page 6 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
'TWO YEARS JAIL FOR VILE TROLLS' - Page 6 EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
'TWO YEARS JAIL FOR VILE TROLLS' - Page 6 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
'TWO YEARS JAIL FOR VILE TROLLS' - Page 6 EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
'TWO YEARS JAIL FOR VILE TROLLS' - Page 6 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
'TWO YEARS JAIL FOR VILE TROLLS' - Page 6 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

'TWO YEARS JAIL FOR VILE TROLLS'

+5
Lamplighter
Sabot
lily
Pedro Silva
bb1
9 posters

Page 5 of 23 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 14 ... 23  Next

Go down

'TWO YEARS JAIL FOR VILE TROLLS' - Page 6 Empty Re: 'TWO YEARS JAIL FOR VILE TROLLS'

Post  Sabot Thu Oct 23, 2014 1:24 pm

Personally, I doubt that the general public will get much of that. The Coroner will have some sensibilities for Brenda's family.

A verdict of "While the Balance of Mind was Disturbed" will do me.

And, Yep, sorry, I do feel very sorry for the state that Brenda must have been in for some considerable time. Most of these very sad people do have mental health issues, and no one really cares.
All of her Tweeting probably kept her alive for longer than she might have been.

I am not an RIP sort of person, but I do hope she found some peace.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

'TWO YEARS JAIL FOR VILE TROLLS' - Page 6 Empty Re: 'TWO YEARS JAIL FOR VILE TROLLS'

Post  bb1 Thu Oct 23, 2014 1:32 pm

Hmm, I'm not sure, Sabot. Because the haters have been inundating the coroner with rubbish, he or she may feel it is essential for the public to know exactly what Ms Leyland was doing in pursuit of her secret hobby.

The public may feel less than sorry for someone living in a beautiful English village, that holidayed in California - in short, had a life many can only dream of - and chose to spend her time doing something so wicked.

No sane person reading those vicious tweets, or the FB posts, or learning of the obsessive email-writing and abuse-spreading, can be anything but horrified. The coroner may well feel it's important to make it crystal clear that the only person Ms Leyland was a victim of was herself.

With a bit of help from McFadden, Zoe Pilock and their ilk.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Thu Oct 23, 2014 1:49 pm

Well, I don't really want to hear it, Bonny. I had a few problems with one of my sons some time ago, and it was distressing. And as a Mother, you always wonder if you could have done things differently. Well, I did.
And living alone is not always easy. Some cope better than others. It is the society of today for so many. And being totally estranged from one of your sons could be devastating. Take your mind off it. Tweet Shite. I can see her doing that.

But I am not suicide material, and nor am I likely to shame myself by being so unkind. Or to so hurt any of my family.

I think that her problems with her family are more likely to be the cause.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Oct 23, 2014 2:40 pm

Yes, I am sure that played into it, especially as she died on her estranged son's birthday. As for the rest - it will all come out in the wash at the inquest. Maybe Brunt's intervention brought all those nasty, sick fantasies she'd been fed by her so-called 'friends' online crashing down to earth, and she realised what a fool she'd been? How nasty?

Time will tell. But the haters really do need to take a long, hard look at themselves, and the role they may have played in this tragedy.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Oct 23, 2014 3:13 pm

bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Thu Oct 23, 2014 3:16 pm

bb1 wrote:Yes, I am sure that played into it, especially as she died on her estranged son's birthday. As for the rest - it will all come out in the wash at the inquest. Maybe Brunt's intervention brought all those nasty, sick fantasies she'd been fed by her so-called 'friends' online crashing down to earth, and she realised what a fool she'd been? How nasty?

Time will tell. But the haters really do need to take a long, hard look at themselves, and the role they may have played in this tragedy.

That Paedophile friend of mine killed himself on my birthday. And I do believe that it was deliberate. But it is all a bit too complicated to explain, although I think it was malicious. Silly Prat. I didn't just decide to support him for fun. There were some extenuating circumstances for why he was the way he was. And for why I tried to help.

I think that suicide is always malicious. "Someone will suffer for what I have done", and who knows, perhaps someone will. I just hope that no one does. I didn't, although it did cross my mind that I might have tried a bit harder.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Oct 23, 2014 3:23 pm

No, I don't think it is always malicious, Sabot, sometimes it's just, well, stupid and pointless, over something that would have sorted itself out, given time. Also, people are often drunk/under the influence of drugs when they commit suicide, when they simply aren't thinking straight.

And sometimes people are truly evil, like the Hitlers, Fred Wests, etc. Goering killed himself to p*ss off the Allies. There's no one reason why people do it.

We don't know the whole story with Ms Leyland, we won't till the inquest. But shame on the haters, for trying to put THEIR role in filling her head with nasty nonsense, onto others.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Thu Oct 23, 2014 3:31 pm

Sorry. I can't hack these interminable tweets anymore. I am going cross eyed looking at them.

Morais is a very nasty and very deluded woman who wants on going Fascism for Portugal, but she ever was one of the privileged few. And the few only ever stay in power when they tread on the many.

I don't know much about her mother, but she never suffered. That I do know.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Oct 23, 2014 3:41 pm

508003391319326720|Fri Sep 05 21:27:01 +0000 2014|Don't think emigrating to France is going to do it for #mccann s, Syria or Congo might be a better solution and better make it snappy

It's astounding that the haters find nothing vicious or nasty about instructions like that to the family of a missing child.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Oct 23, 2014 3:44 pm

495545691390107648|Sat Aug 02 12:24:34 +0000 2014|#mccann In every photo, Gerry appears to have no teeth, am hoping some one kicked him in the mouth, alas not me ! drat

Why do the haters insist she wasn't 'threatening'?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Thu Oct 23, 2014 3:49 pm

I am getting depressed now. Poor, sad old woman. But this was more a state of mind than age. Suicide always is.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Thu Oct 23, 2014 4:11 pm

She was threatening.  I wonder if some of this will be blamed on the online company she kept?
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Oct 23, 2014 4:16 pm

I will be surprised if it isn't, Lily, once the REAL police have gone through her computer/s. What's in the public domain is nasty enough, God knows what the rest is like.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Thu Oct 23, 2014 4:21 pm

In that case her family might be angry about it.  I don't understand why the hounders, haters and assorted others are continuing to be vociferous at the moment.  Don't see that in their favor at all.
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Thu Oct 23, 2014 4:43 pm

This is left entirely to her sons. It is only The Law and her sons who have a right to the knowledge of this. And I never wanted any Public Threads on this, least of all on Justice.
It is so often what you don't say that matters.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Oct 23, 2014 5:09 pm

Yes, up to a certain point, Sabot.

Unfortunately, her former friends have used her death as yet another stick to beat the McCanns with, refusing to acknowledge any role they themselves may have had in events.

They are also rewriting history, and trying to pretend that the deceased never said a bad, nasty or threatening word about anyone, which simply isn't true.

I would really, really like to see the police further investigate the whole hater nest of rats, and I hope they have found sufficient evidence to do so on the deceased's computer/s.

Last edited by bb1 on Thu Oct 23, 2014 9:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Thu Oct 23, 2014 5:46 pm

The Police will have it all, Bonny. Sad to say. And I will read it all. Much as I would prefer not to. But there is always a down side to moderating a mixed board.
At the very least, you have to know what you are talking about.

This okay. And they aren't all bad.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Oct 23, 2014 8:15 pm

Isabelle McFadden ‏@PORTUGALbound 3h3 hours ago Seal Beach, CA
@martin_liz @Friar_Balsam @MsLeFaye @JillyCL @skymartinbrunt it seems obvious #mccann should be summoned if they gave Brunt dossier

Why would that be of the slightest interest to the coroner's court? The police will doubtless find all the information they need on the deceased's computer/s.

The CA photoshopping troll would be better employed worrying about what the police are going to uncover about HER online dealings with the deceased.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  barbiecar Thu Oct 23, 2014 8:17 pm

bb1 wrote:Tina ‏@ElContador2000  4h4 hours ago
@TheJENReturns @SoniaPoulton Sonia with all your contacts can't you get a TV company to invite the McCanns to a debate with the audience?

More
Sonia Poulton ‏@SoniaPoulton  3h3 hours ago
@ElContador2000 @TheJENReturns always worth a shot!

The stupid is strong with this one. yernuts

What on Earth does it think the parents of a missing child have to "debate" with an audience? Does it mean a bunch of forkers shouting accusations?

barbiecar
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  barbiecar Thu Oct 23, 2014 8:20 pm

bb1 wrote:Isabelle McFadden ‏@PORTUGALbound  3h3 hours ago Seal Beach, CA
@martin_liz @Friar_Balsam @MsLeFaye @JillyCL @skymartinbrunt it seems obvious #mccann should be summoned if they gave Brunt dossier

Why would that be of the slightest interest to the coroner's court? The police will doubtless find all the information they need on the deceased's computer/s.

The CA photoshopping troll would be better employed worrying about what the police are going to uncover about HER online dealings with the deceased.

Have I read that right? The McCanns, or someone else sent evidence of threats, harassment and trolling to the police, the police felt they had reason to act, a journalist politely approaches a troll who subsequently dies and "The McCanns should be summoned"?

barbiecar
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Oct 23, 2014 8:25 pm

Does it mean a bunch of forkers shouting accusations?

Yes, of course, Barbie - accusations founded in forum myths and inventions, naturally. Their idea of 'debate' is Jeremy Kyle, not the Oxford Union.

Where, incidentally, the Hounders disrupted a debate a while back.

You know what haters are like, Barbie, none of them ever take responsibility for their own actions. They live in a strange, dark world that bears no resemblance to reality.

That one in particular is skating on thin ice; I don't know exactly what she's been up to, but Morais is gunning for her. Apparently, the troll has been using various heads to post and generally sh*t-stir.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Oct 24, 2014 12:26 pm

Hounder:

What has Brenda left to benefit the greater good after her death? Her research about this case, perhaps? Or the revealed bullying that led to her death being used to turn a corner en route for justice?

Quite possibly, with the police having her computer/s. They will finally have all the information they need about the organised hate campaign against the McCanns and any that dares support them. They will have ALL Leyland's dealing with her fellow-haters.

They will have a full record of the organised fake 'reviews' of the Summers and Swan book, and who was doing it.

Who knows what they will turn up? Photoshopped tweets sent by her good friend McFadden? A full record of just how many hate sites the deceased was involved with? They'll certainly get all the emails sent so obsessively to anyone, and any organisation, corrected to the McCann case.

They really should stop deluding themselves that the coroner is going to be painting a very pretty picture.

So yes, Leyland may indeed help bring those McCann-hating bullies to justice.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Oct 24, 2014 12:35 pm

http://www.stopthemyths.info/viewtopic.php?f=115&t=7098&sid=6bca442e0fbb6c48cb196bda736461b2&start=575

Re: Police investigate McCann trolls
Postby tigerloaf » Fri Oct 24, 2014 12:57 am

Quote:

I have heard today that a number of people have contacted Leicester Police to ask them to be vigorous in their investigation of the hounders in the dossier passed to them by officers of Operation Grange and I hope others do likewise.

I wonder if that has anything to do with leading hater trash like Sluttynympho and Zoe Pillock seemingly being AWOL? After all, the REAL police will have found the deceased's communications with them and their ilk on her computer/s.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Oct 24, 2014 12:56 pm

Mario H. ‏@CrazyHorser  6 mins6 minutes ago
@xklamation Surely you don't mean to use a dead woman's name to pursue your agenda? #mccann

Of course she does. That is EXACTLY what they are all trying to do. As usual, they have forgotten the glaringly obvious.

THE REAL POLICE HAVE MS LEYLAND'S COMPUTER/S.

All the hard information the authorities could have wished for concerning the organised hate campaign against the McCanns, and others, has been handed to them on  a plate. Morais and co would be well advised to show some respect for the Leyland family by NOT milking Sweepy's death for all its worth.

And finding themselves a less vicious, anti-social hobby.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Oct 24, 2014 7:02 pm

Jencalo_Amoral ‏@TheJENReturns 3h3 hours ago
@basilandmanuel @nikki2777 @Randomleigh1 @smashytashy1 @SafariSara ~ ah Pillow has gone? Are police getting their accts shut down? #mccann

Looks like several of the most disgusting McCann-hating Amaral fans have gone; doubtless they'll be back as soon as they've grown new heads - unless, of course, the police have had a word.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 23 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 14 ... 23  Next