JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
'TWO YEARS JAIL FOR VILE TROLLS' - Page 11 EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
'TWO YEARS JAIL FOR VILE TROLLS' - Page 11 EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
'TWO YEARS JAIL FOR VILE TROLLS' - Page 11 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
'TWO YEARS JAIL FOR VILE TROLLS' - Page 11 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
'TWO YEARS JAIL FOR VILE TROLLS' - Page 11 EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
'TWO YEARS JAIL FOR VILE TROLLS' - Page 11 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
'TWO YEARS JAIL FOR VILE TROLLS' - Page 11 EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
'TWO YEARS JAIL FOR VILE TROLLS' - Page 11 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
'TWO YEARS JAIL FOR VILE TROLLS' - Page 11 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

'TWO YEARS JAIL FOR VILE TROLLS'

+5
Lamplighter
Sabot
lily
Pedro Silva
bb1
9 posters

Page 11 of 23 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 17 ... 23  Next

Go down

'TWO YEARS JAIL FOR VILE TROLLS' - Page 11 Empty Re: 'TWO YEARS JAIL FOR VILE TROLLS'

Post  bb1 Mon Oct 27, 2014 11:37 pm

.....And Soya hits a new moral low, even by the exceedingly low standards of hateworld.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

'TWO YEARS JAIL FOR VILE TROLLS' - Page 11 Empty Re: 'TWO YEARS JAIL FOR VILE TROLLS'

Post  lily Mon Oct 27, 2014 11:52 pm

A new low?  She's gone through directly into hell if you ask me.
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Oct 27, 2014 11:55 pm

Absolutely appalling, to exploit a family's tragedy to boost her non-existent 'career'. Still, what else can you expect from the likes of her? Reading up on her antics in conspiraloon world is very revealing. Wink
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Oct 27, 2014 11:57 pm

Joana Morais ‏@xklamation
Who the f*ck made you King of the internet, pro #mccann stalker ? @sitheran @metpoliceuk

And that one's no better.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Tue Oct 28, 2014 12:04 am

They should team up as a double act.
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Tue Oct 28, 2014 5:08 am

Had anyone ever heard of Sandra Poulton a year ago? Who was she? What did she do?
She's no spring chicken, so one might have thought she would have made some sort of mark. But David Icke TV? She must have been seriously desperate.. Normal up and coming Journalists go for ITV or BBC, or even Channel 4.

Nope, she is a has been that never was, and her next major appearance could well be In Court. In The Dock.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Oct 28, 2014 9:56 am

I hadn't heard of her either, Sabot. As I recall, she surfaced on Icke TV with that bizarre interview with Mutton, then she trashed Icke TV, moved into the Troofseeking business (sub-categories, conspiraloonacy and pitchforking) and is now edging into the daytime telly rent-a-gob market.

Let her get on with this tasteless, exploitative vulture act, it'll end in tears like all their stunts. It especially happens to people that rely on Bennett for 'research'.

I'll make sure we have plenty of popcorn in stock.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  barbiecar Tue Oct 28, 2014 10:14 am

Does anyone really take creatures like this seriously? What is this creature playing at? Who seriously wants to know about it, apart from a few loonies?

barbiecar
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Oct 28, 2014 10:16 am

Karl Rotcepsni ‏@KRotcepsni  
Am I reading this right? S Poulton is doing to Various people the same thing M Brunt did and  she thinks it okay? #mccann

Ten times worse - she isn't waiting for the REAL police or the coroner's court, nothing, she's just straight in there, waving her pitchfork. She's going to look a right tw@t if it turns out Ms Leyland  killed herself because some boyfriend dropped her, sickened at her secret life.

The haters are loving every minute of this, naturally. But I wouldn't worry too much, beyond expressing our bottomless contempt for her tacky, exploitative conduct. It'll all end in tears, hater stunts always do. Especially when their 'research' is courtesy of Bennett. Pcorneater

She's using them for her own ends, IMO, Barbie, just like she used Icke TV, and then trashed it when it suited her own agenda.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  barbiecar Tue Oct 28, 2014 10:31 am

Had you even been aware Ike tv existed before they all fell out and started shouting about it? I wasn't. Not until it started doing comedy, anyway.

barbiecar
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Tue Oct 28, 2014 10:39 am

She quite possibly latched onto Icke because he was attracting attention. She doesn't seem to care about what sort of attention. Just trying to prove how fearless she is. Like Bennett. And we all know what happened to him.

Bugger The Laws of The Land. I will have my say.

Thanks for all the fish.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Oct 28, 2014 10:49 am

Ah well, I confess to glancing at the Icke site for comedy value - not for information, God forbid! Everything's always a false flag, no-one is ever really shot in Canadian parliaments, hostages are never really beheaded, and according to some of the loonies, Drummer Rigby wasn't really horribly murdered in public. No, it was all a plot by the Powers That Be to....something or other, they're a bit vague as to what. And they just love talking about child abuse - to say how dreadful it is, of course, perish the thought that they could have ulterior motives!

Oh, and Ebola doesn't really exist, it's a hoax by Bill Gates and Soros.

In short, the Lizards have a great deal in common with the McCann-haters and Amoral worshippers. The hounders in particular, led by Bennett-Bird, are drawn to the Lizards like moths to flames.

Anyway, Icke decided to start a cheapo, internet 'TV station', patronisingly called The People's Voice, with the equally patronising aim of getting the word out to the masses. Soya was supposed to be one of the stars. Her big scoop seems to have been that execrable Skype interview with Mutton - real amateur hour stuff.

Then - oh, the drama! All this stardom went to Soya's head, and she flounced off making all sorts of allegations. Insults were exchanged over the internet and in blogworld - the usual story. I think Icke TV has collapsed now, but am not sufficiently interested to find out.

It's worth doing a bit of research and seeing what her former friends have to say about Soya; she is NOT generally well-liked due to her habit of backstab friends.

So she should fit in nicely in hateworld. Pcorneater
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Oct 28, 2014 11:16 am

Oh, and if anyone dare cross or criticise Soya, her default reaction is to call her enemy a 'paedo', or 'paedo-enabler'. Icke himself pulls her up about it here:

http://www.davidicke.com/headlines/one-mans-experience-of-sonia-poulton-posted-on-youtube-2/

One man’s experience of Sonia Poulton – posted on YouTube
Tuesday 28 October 2014

BY DAVID-ICKE
Posted in:Illuminati Criminals
Tagged:Sonia poulton
I mean is EVERYONE a paedophile or paedophile apologist, Ms Poulton? I mean, like EVERYONE?

The subject is far too serious to throw the term around like confetti just for personal effect.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Oct 28, 2014 11:44 am

Sonia Poulton
‏@SoniaPoulton
@ChallengeGovUK @B_balou @thecarolemalone yes, vile stuff directed at a woman who was going on a lunch date with friend when doorstepped.

A lunch date? Really? Early in the morning? In that case, the report was clearly pre-recorded at least one day previously, and the deceased had ample time to call lawyers, etc., and stop/delay the broadcast.

They really would be well advised to leave this alone till the REAL police and the coroner know what happened, and when, not least from Ms Leyland's computer/s.

On the other hand, do we actually care if the McCann-hating harpies end up with yet more egg on their faces? Not really, but it is disgusting - if typical - that they should be exploiting a family tragedy for their own sicko agendas. Yet again.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Oct 28, 2014 12:16 pm

So, now Soya's following in Bennett's footsteps by hanging round Rothley, is she? This isn't going to end well.

Oh, and many thanks to the member who created Soya Pouter - it's perfect, what with soya being 100% fake. Pcorneater
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Oct 28, 2014 12:45 pm

Sonia Poulton
‏@SoniaPoulton
@LocalSongstress thank you had strange sensation around Brenda's, also went & stayed in Marriott to try & understand how she might have felt

=========

GHOUL.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Oct 28, 2014 1:08 pm

bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Tue Oct 28, 2014 1:21 pm

One might wonder if she tried to get the same room at The Marriott. If this is investigative journalism, you can keep it.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Tue Oct 28, 2014 1:25 pm

Sabot, that is NOT investigative journalism.  That is called being sick in the head by a no mark wannabe.
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Oct 28, 2014 1:51 pm

I didn't think any of the haters would manage to do anything foul enough to top Bushmeat and dirtymac's Ghoul Tour of the Algarve.

I was wrong, I underestimated their capacity for causing revulsion.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Oct 28, 2014 4:59 pm

jeremy ramsay ‏@jeremino 2h2 hours ago
@B_balou BL had done nothing wrong and knew it. She was only fighting 4 truth & was never vulgar like the pros live & breathe. #mccann

Really? Nothing 'vulgar' here?

516291666458984448|Sun Sep 28 18:21:40 +0000 2014|@PORTUGALONLINE @LarryPKay #mccann How delightful, as she peddles her arse to strangers, a perfect Shill match= low life misfits

515242647058120704|Thu Sep 25 20:53:14 +0000 2014|@umweltbuerger @siamesey #mccann Some one said, made me laugh, wish Shills would do a Jonestown

514900397140762625|Wed Sep 24 22:13:15 +0000 2014|#mccann Have been engaged today for far too long with Fucktards , always makes me feel have to bathe in Jeyes fluid after

514439843523604480|Tue Sep 23 15:43:11 +0000 2014|@RothleyPillow @summersandswan #mccann I would wipe my dogs arse on it, in fact as you mention it, must confess.......!

Plenty of 'vulgarity' to pick from, much of it too libellous to repeat. Ms Leyland also, frequently and bizarrely, accused other women of being prostitutes, shoplifters, ex-prisoners, etc.

And that was only twitter.

They really would be well advised to wait for the inquest; they are, IMO, in for some very nasty shocks.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Oct 28, 2014 6:06 pm

deborah butler ‏@IWILLNOTGOAWAY 20m20 minutes ago
His wife already knew what he was going to do when she made me soup she said "I knew you'd fall out & be upset"' @RothleyPillow1 #mccann

RothleyPillow ‏@RothleyPillow1 2h2 hours ago
@IWILLNOTGOAWAY I cried those tears with you on the night! And told you I'd do whatever it took to get Kirwans onside! Remember?? #McCann

Pillock harks back to happier days when she was Coco-Mental-Midas. rofl rofl rofl
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Oct 28, 2014 6:22 pm

RothleyPillow ‏@RothleyPillow1 2h2 hours ago
@IWILLNOTGOAWAY I reported Sorcha to police for ALARM DISTRESS & TERRORISM When I told tweeple here > @umweltbuerger BLOCKED me!??? #McCann

Because Sorcha and her gang are all leading haters? Bessie mates with all the Contronumties? Pcorneater
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Oct 28, 2014 7:21 pm

Win ‏@winnower1 2h2 hours ago
@justice4maddie @_DarkMavis @TeddyShepherd At 4:18 Brunt says Brenda 'invited US in"-plural. #McCann Coroner needs IDs of EVERYONE involved.

Ooooh, good job the REAL police have got a rabble of conspiraloons to keep them right! Bet they'd never, ever think of interviewing witnesses all by themselves! Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

Do the armchair defectives never tire of embarrassing themselves?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Tue Oct 28, 2014 7:27 pm

Obviously not.
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 23 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 17 ... 23  Next