JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
'TWO YEARS JAIL FOR VILE TROLLS' - Page 13 EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
'TWO YEARS JAIL FOR VILE TROLLS' - Page 13 EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
'TWO YEARS JAIL FOR VILE TROLLS' - Page 13 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
'TWO YEARS JAIL FOR VILE TROLLS' - Page 13 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
'TWO YEARS JAIL FOR VILE TROLLS' - Page 13 EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
'TWO YEARS JAIL FOR VILE TROLLS' - Page 13 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
'TWO YEARS JAIL FOR VILE TROLLS' - Page 13 EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
'TWO YEARS JAIL FOR VILE TROLLS' - Page 13 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
'TWO YEARS JAIL FOR VILE TROLLS' - Page 13 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

'TWO YEARS JAIL FOR VILE TROLLS'

+5
Lamplighter
Sabot
lily
Pedro Silva
bb1
9 posters

Page 13 of 23 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 18 ... 23  Next

Go down

'TWO YEARS JAIL FOR VILE TROLLS' - Page 13 Empty Re: 'TWO YEARS JAIL FOR VILE TROLLS'

Post  bb1 Thu Oct 30, 2014 11:41 am

They simply have NO idea what they are talking about, Sabot. As is pointed out on Myths:

http://www.stopthemyths.info/viewtopic.php?f=115&t=7098&sid=ed2a91a2233faf13969e8cbfe87c2de3&start=650

I am constantly laughing at the warped view of reality (that's a polite way of saying "pig ignorance") that they demonstrate. The bloody nonsense that they have been spouting about IPs is hilarious. Their ignorance of the fact that every time they look at a page on a forum their IP is openly visible and there is no need for any "illegal activity" to collect such IPs.

And some of them use free proxies believing that these hide their IPs. They just don't have a clue.

Proxies actually do the very opposite of hiding them. Any admin that sees a lurker in their stats with an apparent ip that shows as hidemyass of Ulan Bator knows its up to no good, and looks closer. They are actually painting a target on themselves.

It's much simpler just to never take your ip anywhere it shouldn't be.

Incidentally, I wonder how many of the hater bleats about being 'hacked' are actually down to their use of dodgy proxies?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

'TWO YEARS JAIL FOR VILE TROLLS' - Page 13 Empty Re: 'TWO YEARS JAIL FOR VILE TROLLS'

Post  bb1 Thu Oct 30, 2014 11:47 am

Re: Let's Not Forget Brenda
Post jeanmonroe Today

However, on further reading, it is apparent that any such new laws are in fact "to be made as an amendment to the Criminal Justice and Courts Bill going through Parliament, and due to be debated in the House of Lords in the coming week" and that "The Bill applies to England and Wales ONLY"
----------------------------------------

So,

presumeably then, a 'troll' can 'carry on trolling, to their hearts content' IF they are 'trolling' FROM N Ireland and Scotland?

thinking

A CRIMINAL 'law' that is only 'enforced/enforcable' in HALF of the UK?

How very 'odd'!

Someone should tell that hysteria-prone moron that Scotland has had its own legal system and laws for centuries, before it invents any more conspiracy theories. Hahau
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Oct 30, 2014 11:50 am

Oh, and PS - Scotland takes anti-social behaviour far more seriously than England and Wales. Bennett would almost certainly have been jailed long ago for his harrassment, under Scots law. Just ask his former chum Robert Green about that one.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Oct 30, 2014 1:31 pm

Babalou ‏@B_balou 35m35 minutes ago
@TrutherDolly I meant are they surprised that people are using proxies when admit to keeping logs of IPs & compiling dossiers?

God, they're thick. Don't they realise those 'logs' are built into forums for security? They can go and ask Admin of MM, Haverns, anyone - it comes with the site. They really are stupid, and have NO idea how the grown-up world operates.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Thu Oct 30, 2014 1:52 pm

I don't think they can afford to let it sink in. You can even tell if more than one person is posting on the same Log In. And I don't mean from two computers either.

One bunch of idiots that I came across were posting on the same day from hundreds of miles apart, and then back again.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Thu Oct 30, 2014 2:14 pm

lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Oct 30, 2014 3:38 pm

http://www.stopthemyths.info/viewtopic.php?f=149&t=6589&sid=295326400a49f330d35a7f9ad51d7104&start=275

Re: They LIE when they say they are not haters!
Postby tigerloaf » Thu Oct 30, 2014 2:43 pm

The haters all seem to have gone stark, staring mad. yernuts
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Oct 30, 2014 6:55 pm

Contronumties boast about trolling Madeleine's FB page:

Pete A Nicholas Thanks for the link Margaret, but I cant post unless I join the poxy group.
1 hr · Like

Anthony Moriarty I joined it, posted a couple of simple questions about all the money & was hoofed out the door pronto! (truth hurts

Margaret Brady I've joined but can't post
47 mins · Like · 1

Margaret Brady Just as well cos I'd be letting rip and they wouldn't be best pleased

And then they wonder why they are despised, and called HATERS. Nothing says HATER better than trolling a support site for a missing child. mad
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Oct 31, 2014 11:15 am

Just when you think the hounders can't get any dumber, they join in the swan-stalking and manage it. rofl rofl rofl rofl
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Oct 31, 2014 11:26 am

Just a reminder for the haters that are still trying to rewrite history - it was LEYLAND who instigated direct contact with BRUNT, not the other way round:

516694464455528448|Mon Sep 29 21:02:14 +0000 2014|#mccann Just noticed @skymartinbrunt is following me, why Martin won't you investigate some of these facts and show neutrality ?

516694945034698752|Mon Sep 29 21:04:09 +0000 2014|@siamesey Mod is a total Fucktard, I despise him

516696005669289984|Mon Sep 29 21:08:22 +0000 2014|#mccann @skymartinbrunt Martin, any thoughts on the connection between *** ******, the witness and Basil ? how does that work ?

It really would be a good idea for them to STFU till the inquest. Unless they want to look even stupider than they do already when it turns out that they were then in communication by DM, and Leyland was semi-expecting Brunt? And that Brunt did everything by the book?

They might also like to consider this - Leyland was supposedly off out somewhere with a friend, but that clip was first shown early in the morning. Are they absolutely SURE it wasn't filmed a day or two before, and Leyland closed her twitter account because she thought she was going to be a telly star?

*******malicious falsehood redacted*******
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Oct 31, 2014 11:30 am

516339051591643137|Sun Sep 28 21:29:57 +0000 2014|@RothleyPillow @PORTUGALONLINE #mccann I sometimes send their most outrageous ones direct to CM & Brunt

So, she had already been pestering both Brunt AND Clarence Mitchell? As well as Grange and the Portuguese tabloids, and was part of the group that organised the fake bad reviews of the S&S book.

The haters really should wait for the coroner's court - though I doubt if they are going to like much of what they will hear.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Oct 31, 2014 11:35 am

Cristobell Author ‏@RosalindaHu 1 hr1 hour ago
@martin_liz @B_balou jayelles will probably be one to serve jail sentence, her powerful pals will abandon her and point finger. #mccann

Is Mutton suffering from weed-induced hallucinations and delusions? rofl rofl rofl rofl
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Oct 31, 2014 12:14 pm

Incidentally, when the hounders decide they are entitled to stick total strangers on their ghastly banners, they might at least have the decency to get the ages of said total strangers correct.

What with them being such fantastic armchair defectives and researchers, one would have thought they could tell a 30 year old bloke from a 20 year old by now, but seemingly not.

Even detecting legend dirtymac doesn't appear to have noticed.....
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Fri Oct 31, 2014 12:22 pm

Strange that, isn't it?  He actually does look older than 20.  

When have the details stopped them from their obsessive agenda?
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Fri Oct 31, 2014 12:28 pm

What is this they are trying to do with Phillomena McCann and some pond in Edinburgh ?
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Oct 31, 2014 12:34 pm

Besides talk sh*te and perv over women's ankles? I have absolutely NO idea, Sabot.

God knows what they think they're going to achieve, beyond make laughing stocks of themselves as usual. It's all completely irrelevant, anyway, just part of their campaign to rewrite history.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Oct 31, 2014 1:09 pm

bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Oct 31, 2014 9:12 pm

One wonders if the McCann-hating Amaral worshippers have the slightest idea of the sh*t-storm that is heading their way, courtesy of the UK media, once the inquest into Ms Leyland's death is out of the way?

The haters have spend years abusing and insulting anyone in the media that hasn't fallen in line with their sicko vendetta. Do they seriously imagine the tabloids won't take advantage of a golden opportunity to return the favour tenfold?

One shudders to think what the police have found on the deceased's computer/s; every obsessive rant, every contact with one of the other haters, is liable to be exposed in court.

Should be good! biggrin
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Fri Oct 31, 2014 10:14 pm

Indeed it will. Pcorneater
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Oct 31, 2014 10:35 pm

Hounder:

IF civil proceedings are brought after the inquest, I wonder who could be sued?

Why, the people that filled Leyland's head with nasty rubbish, of course, and egged her on continually to ever-worsening, obsessive, anti-social behaviour.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sat Nov 01, 2014 1:04 am

Hounder showing usual ignorance of the law.  Pcorneater
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Nov 01, 2014 11:45 am

The hounders are in full screech over the suggestion that Jim Gamble is the perfect person to lead the government inquiry into historic child abuse. And coming out with gems of stupidity like:

Woofer wrote:
Remember David Blunkett is blind. Does this limit what he can read?

No, his guide dog reads it all to him - and dogs don't lie!

Jesus H. Christ, how STUPID are these people? rofl rofl rofl
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Nov 01, 2014 11:49 am

Incidentally, how on earth can the hounders describe the deceased Ms Leyland as a beloved and devoted mother?

She was estranged from one of her sons. The other one, the 30-year old (NOT 20) lived on the other side of the world.

They really are in for a reality check at the inquest.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Jean-Pierre.t50 Sat Nov 01, 2014 1:05 pm

Re: Read the files...

Post Hobs Today at 3:09 am
I had a fun convo on the bus coming back from kettering yesterday with a supoporter of their's (the bus was all ears) I was talking to mom about jodie arias and oscar pistorius and i mentioned the mccanns in passing.
The oldish dear sat in front of mom said oh but Maddie is alive blah blah blah. I went yay a bite (heheh i like to poke them with pointy sticks)
I said nope she is dead and explained why i knew she was dead which is the forensics plus kate and gerry have told us she is.
The old dear said she had a dream is there a place called melton park in melbourne OZ, I said i didn't know off the top of my head but i have a friend who lives there, why?
She said she was there once and saw a man that looked exactly like the one they described (i replied which one there are about 20?)
She said the first one.
I said tannerman? she said yes and he was with a tall guy, they were both dark haired and olive skinned and they were with a little girl who looked just like Maddie.
I was very good i didn't snort or snicker)
I said well dark people do have blonde kids, look at Malta etc.
I then explained why Maddie was dead and said ok you tell me why you think she is alive?
She said the parents were doctors, they would have sought help if she had an accident, I said clearly they didn't so why not?
She blathered on about her being alive and forced to wear glasses and this was a vision and she just knew etc.

I went through all the reasons why she wasn't, the whole downstairs getting a crash course in statement analysis 101 along the way.

She was adamant she was right and the parents were innocent.

I left her with "honey go google the mccannn files, read everything and once you have, get back to me and we will talk.

I bet more than a few passengers will now be looking at the files

OK - which one of you lot was winding "Hobs" up then?

You can just imagine the rant, the other passengers regretting not picking up a free newspaper, nodding nervously. Flecks of spittle flying as she got into her stride. How many got off the bus before their intended destination.......

Jean-Pierre.t50
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Nov 01, 2014 1:10 pm

Frankly, I don't believe a word of it - just another of her inventions. Most people would move as far away as possible from some fat nutjob that started ranting about the McCanns on public transport.

I went through all the reasons why she wasn't, the whole downstairs getting a crash course in statement analysis 101 along the way.

yernuts yernuts yernuts

The nutter on the bus is a well-known hazard of public transport; one J. Carrott spoke about them at great length.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 23 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 18 ... 23  Next