JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
'TWO YEARS JAIL FOR VILE TROLLS' - Page 14 EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
'TWO YEARS JAIL FOR VILE TROLLS' - Page 14 EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
'TWO YEARS JAIL FOR VILE TROLLS' - Page 14 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
'TWO YEARS JAIL FOR VILE TROLLS' - Page 14 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
'TWO YEARS JAIL FOR VILE TROLLS' - Page 14 EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
'TWO YEARS JAIL FOR VILE TROLLS' - Page 14 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
'TWO YEARS JAIL FOR VILE TROLLS' - Page 14 EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
'TWO YEARS JAIL FOR VILE TROLLS' - Page 14 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
'TWO YEARS JAIL FOR VILE TROLLS' - Page 14 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

'TWO YEARS JAIL FOR VILE TROLLS'

+5
Lamplighter
Sabot
lily
Pedro Silva
bb1
9 posters

Page 14 of 23 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 18 ... 23  Next

Go down

'TWO YEARS JAIL FOR VILE TROLLS' - Page 14 Empty Re: 'TWO YEARS JAIL FOR VILE TROLLS'

Post  Sabot Sat Nov 01, 2014 1:16 pm

What a rude baitch. "Honey, go Google?" "Get back to me and we will talk?" It's a good job I wasn't on that bus. "Oh God. Trolls get everywhere these days." and "You have just committed multiple Libel to a bus load of people. What's your name?"
"Anyone know this idiot?"

And I would. Don't doubt that.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

'TWO YEARS JAIL FOR VILE TROLLS' - Page 14 Empty Re: 'TWO YEARS JAIL FOR VILE TROLLS'

Post  lily Sat Nov 01, 2014 1:17 pm

I hope she told them that she was an expert on Bennett's forum.
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Nov 01, 2014 1:21 pm

Just another attention-seeker - the hate sites are full of them, all vying to be noticed. Then they whine and cry when they are noticed, and end up in the media tagged as VILE TROLLS.

Personally, I would have been tempted to call the police and tell them someone with mental health issues was causing a scene on the bus. Assuming any of it ever happened, of course. Wink
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sat Nov 01, 2014 1:30 pm

I think she looks like that woman on that buses comedy?
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Nov 01, 2014 1:38 pm

How do they know she's not the swan-feeder they are so intent on tracking down? Consider the evidence - she talks utter sh*te and makes them look utterly ridiculous - sample, If you call your offspring 'children' instead of kids it means you are an abuser; if you have more than one bath or shower a month, it means you're having pervy sex - and claims to indulge in attention-seeking antics on public transport.

Perfectly placed to be a Spy Troll Mole!

And she most definitely has cankles and fat arms......
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Nov 01, 2014 1:46 pm

Sonia Poulton @SoniaPoulton · Oct 31
I believe Madeleine #McCann case will be 1st one solved with aid of social media detectives. Let's face it, the police aren't going to do it

alienship alienship alienship alienship alienship alienship
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sat Nov 01, 2014 2:43 pm

Hobs is a ringer for this person, yes?  

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xTmVcPr8gfA

Sonia Poulton is beyond out there, Bonny.  roflroflroflrofl
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Nov 01, 2014 2:57 pm

Pcorneater
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Nov 01, 2014 2:59 pm

http://www.stopthemyths.info/viewtopic.php?f=149&t=6589&sid=3963a17982b675c2d53c74a9ac60deb0&start=275

I have it on very good authority the birds in the background of the sky report were mute swans.

OMG, the swans must be IN IT!
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sat Nov 01, 2014 3:02 pm

Of course they are.  Do all the swans still belong to the Queen?
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Sat Nov 01, 2014 3:26 pm

lily wrote:Hobs is a ringer for this person, yes?  

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xTmVcPr8gfA

Sonia Poulton is beyond out there, Bonny.  roflroflroflrofl

Hobs isn't quite so good looking.

Sonia Poulton? The less said about her then the better. I do try not to be classist.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Nov 01, 2014 3:29 pm

I can't watch Soya, she has too many irritating tics. And I can't bear that way she twists her mouth, it's most unpleasant, IMO.

Lily's right, the swans do belong to HM. So that proves they're IN IT. Shocked
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sat Nov 01, 2014 3:44 pm

She must be in it up to her best crown.  Eek
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Sat Nov 01, 2014 3:55 pm

bb1 wrote:I can't watch Soya, she has too many irritating tics. And I can't bear that way she twists her mouth, it's most unpleasant, IMO.

Lily's right, the swans do belong to HM. So that proves they're IN IT. Shocked

Well, she has got a rather large mouth, and a slightly unfortunate face. But such is life.

Not The Queen, I hasten to add.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Nov 01, 2014 10:38 pm

Re: Martin Brunt Confronts Twitter "Troll"
Post  Tony Bennett Today at 10:02 pm

PeterMac wrote:
IF he was the last person to see her alive - (other than a couple of hotel staff) - he may well be a material witness which HM Coroner Mrs C E MASON has already summoned.
He may be preparing his statement as we speak.

The news report annoncing when the resumed inquest will be held included this sentence:

Police Sergeant Kevin Taylor told the coroner he was informed that Mrs Leyland was dead after being sent to the Marriott Hotel in Enderby.

I guess four questions that HM Coroner has already got lined up (or will soon have) are:

1. P/Sgt Taylor, WHO informed you that Mrs Leyland was SENT to the Marriott Hotel at Enderby?

2. (To everyone) WHO sent Mrs Leyland to the Marriott Hotel? and

3. WHEN? and

4. WHY?

P.S.  Enderby is a large Leicester commuter village S.W. of Leicester - which just happens to be where Leicestershire Constabulary H.Q. is also located  

It wasn't Leyland that was SENT to the hotel, it was Sgt Taylor. Hounder research strikes again! rofl rofl rofl

Oh, and I suspect the inquest is going to reveal that rather  a lot of people were in touch with Ms Leyland before her death. Neighbours, whoever she was off to lunch with...and then there's that new-fangled invention called a telephone.

Incidentally, unless Ms Leyland was in the habit of going out for lunch at breakfast time, it may well transpire that the meeting with Brunt was recorded at least a day previously. Especially as Sky had contacted other haters earlier that week, and they'd declined to share their views on camera.

They really should wait for the inquest and stop jumping to ridiculous conclusions.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sat Nov 01, 2014 10:56 pm

Bennett's always doing that.  The only assumption, after being sent and on and on.

He should learn to read and engage his brain before sending his spindley fingers flying on the keyboard.

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Nov 01, 2014 11:00 pm

If he spent as much time learning to understand the English language, as he does with stupid demands and petitions, he would get himself into far less trouble.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sat Nov 01, 2014 11:11 pm

He makes such utterly basic errors as to be an embarrassment to those who read it let alone himself. biggrin
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Sat Nov 01, 2014 11:35 pm

There are times when I can't be bothered.  But Brenda was going out to Lunch with a friend.  I can't think of anything else to say.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Nov 01, 2014 11:44 pm

They would be well advised to ZIP IT until the inquest, Sabot. None of us knows the whole story, or what happened over that period of time. For all anyone knows, Ms Leyland's estranged son went ballistic when he saw what his mother was doing, and told her so, becoming even more estranged, and something like that is what drove her to take her own life - it's pretty unlikely, IMO, that she had a sudden heart attack in the hotel.

We simply do not know, so if the haters have any genuine respect for her family (which I doubt) then silence would be a good idea until the whole story comes out.

And they are going to be utterly, bl**dy awful if the coroner says anything that they don't want to hear - like, the truth.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sat Nov 01, 2014 11:59 pm

It's just another day of entertainment for the ghouls judging from what they are planning.  Going to the inquest....
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Sun Nov 02, 2014 12:02 am

Yer well, there you go.  I really can't cope for the minute.

I actually mind that some stupid middle aged woman needed to kill herself for a pile of rubbish.

In the end there are two types of people. Those who survive, and those who don't.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Jean-Pierre.t50 Sun Nov 02, 2014 8:50 am

bb1 wrote:They would be well advised to ZIP IT until the inquest, Sabot. None of us knows the whole story, or what happened over that period of time. For all anyone knows, Ms Leyland's estranged son went ballistic when he saw what his mother was doing, and told her so, becoming even more estranged, and something like that is what drove her to take her own life - it's pretty unlikely, IMO, that she had a sudden heart attack in the hotel.

We simply do not know, so if the haters have any genuine respect for her family (which I doubt) then silence would be a good idea until the whole story comes out.

And they are going to be utterly, bl**dy awful if the coroner says anything that they don't want to hear - like, the truth.

They seem to fondly imagine that the inquest will be like a trial. With the McCanns and "dossier complier" in the dock. And plod waiting outside with the handcuffs.

They are going to be sorely disappointed.

Dommage.

Jean-Pierre.t50
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Nov 02, 2014 10:57 am

Oh, that would be like when they imagined Bennett was going to be able to call the McCanns as witnesses, and his dazzling invective and deep knowledge of the law would have them quivering with fear? And then Amoral was going to be the final Surprise Witness and sweep in and Play His Ace?

And then they woke up and realised no, Bennett isn't actually the Perry Mason of Harlow, and found they were still in their dark, horrible, conspiraloon world that bears no resemblance to reality?

That sort of thing?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Jean-Pierre.t50 Sun Nov 02, 2014 11:45 am

bb1 wrote:Oh, that would be like when they imagined Bennett was going to be able to call the McCanns as witnesses, and his dazzling invective and deep knowledge of the law would have them quivering with fear? And then Amoral was going to be the final Surprise Witness and sweep in and Play His Ace?

And then they woke up and realised no, Bennett isn't actually the Perry Mason of Harlow, and found they were still in their dark, horrible, conspiraloon  world that bears no resemblance to reality?

That sort of thing?

Exactly. And no, Bennett will not be one of those entitled to ask questions or give evidence.

My apologies for using Wikipedia, but the explanation is succinct and accurate:

The purpose of the inquest is to answer four questions:
  • Identity of the deceased
    Place of death
    Time of death
    How the deceased came by his/her death

Evidence must be solely for the purpose of answering these questions and no other evidence is admitted. It is not for the inquest to ascertain "how the deceased died" or "in what broad circumstances", but "how the deceased came by his death", a more limited question. Moreover, it is not the purpose of the inquest to determine, or appear to determine, criminal or civil liability, to apportion guilt or attribute blame.

It is more than likely to be a short hearing, and the verdict one of suicide or natural causes.

Jean-Pierre.t50
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 23 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 18 ... 23  Next