JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
'TWO YEARS JAIL FOR VILE TROLLS' - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
'TWO YEARS JAIL FOR VILE TROLLS' - Page 3 EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
'TWO YEARS JAIL FOR VILE TROLLS' - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
'TWO YEARS JAIL FOR VILE TROLLS' - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
'TWO YEARS JAIL FOR VILE TROLLS' - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
'TWO YEARS JAIL FOR VILE TROLLS' - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
'TWO YEARS JAIL FOR VILE TROLLS' - Page 3 EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
'TWO YEARS JAIL FOR VILE TROLLS' - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
'TWO YEARS JAIL FOR VILE TROLLS' - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

'TWO YEARS JAIL FOR VILE TROLLS'

+5
Lamplighter
Sabot
lily
Pedro Silva
bb1
9 posters

Page 3 of 23 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 13 ... 23  Next

Go down

'TWO YEARS JAIL FOR VILE TROLLS' - Page 3 Empty Re: 'TWO YEARS JAIL FOR VILE TROLLS'

Post  bb1 Mon Oct 20, 2014 4:18 pm

According to a hounder:

The thing is though that Brenda's tweets were quite tame and in no way threatening to the McC's.

Really?

515242647058120704|Thu Sep 25 20:53:14 +0000 2014|@umweltbuerger @siamesey #mccann Some one said, made me laugh, wish Shills would do a Jonestown

So, there's nothing wrong with hoping people you disagree with commit mass suicide?

516291666458984448|Sun Sep 28 18:21:40 +0000 2014|@PORTUGALONLINE @LarryPKay #mccann How delightful, as she peddles her arse to strangers, a perfect Shill match= low life misfits

Nothing wrong with smearing young women that don't even know you exist as prostitutes?

514900397140762625|Wed Sep 24 22:13:15 +0000 2014|#mccann Have been engaged today for far too long with Fucktards , always makes me feel have to bathe in Jeyes fluid after

Such a 'mild' remark would really impress the neighbours!

514830125050105856|Wed Sep 24 17:34:01 +0000 2014|@AdirenM @kiki_barnes @vivienmiss @Randomleigh1 If you should see her around PDL, please give her a slap from me

No, nothing threatening about that!

495545691390107648|Sat Aug 02 12:24:34 +0000 2014|#mccann In every photo, Gerry appears to have no teeth, am hoping some one kicked him in the mouth, alas not me ! drat

Perish the thought that anyone would find her fantasising about kicking the father of a missing child in the face in the least bit threatening!

Many of the others are too disgusting, or libellous, to repeat. There are screeds of them - obscene insults aimed at the McCanns and anyone connected with them, delusional rants and accusations about other people on twitter...it's endless.

They really do need to wake up and smell the coffee - and take a long, hard look at themselves. Is that the kind of legacy they want to leave?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

'TWO YEARS JAIL FOR VILE TROLLS' - Page 3 Empty Re: 'TWO YEARS JAIL FOR VILE TROLLS'

Post  bb1 Mon Oct 20, 2014 4:19 pm

lily wrote:That post by tigerloaf is, yet again, brilliant.   In fact s/he nails it each and every time s/he posts.

Indeed, s/he has made some excellent posts today, getting to the heart of all the hater delusions and ignorance.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Oct 20, 2014 4:45 pm

Are the haters drowning their sorrows? Because both Emu and Tango appear to be, well, 'TWO YEARS JAIL FOR VILE TROLLS' - Page 3 Gallery_298_17_3897
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  greenink211 Mon Oct 20, 2014 4:51 pm

bb1 wrote:Lady Farq-Hall ‏@LadyFarqHall
#MCCANN  So Sonia, where did you get all of this information? From JillyCL hey?  -  JESUS CHRIST!!   #forgetitthedealsoff

Oh, my aching ribs! As if Moreass wasn't bad enough, Poulton is now hanging round that mad old forker for Troo Facts:

Sonia Poulton @SoniaPoulton  ·  1 hr 1 hour ago
Hello @JimGamble_INEQE I'm doing #mccann documentary & would like to interview you. Serious rumours surrounding your involvement to address.

And guess where the 'serious rumours' - or conspiraloon fabrications, as they're called by sane people - are coming from?

JillyCL ‏@JillyCL  16m16 minutes ago
@czarkaztik @Twittwoonic @SoniaPoulton @justmebeingme4 @JimGamble_INEQE
Sunday Times yesterday said #McCann s handed the dossier to police.

Yeah, and the ST has never f*cked anything up, has it? Like, diaries written by dead dictators, etc......

Can't wait to see the Poulton 'documentary', it should be even funnier than the Mutton interview. Before Poulton wrecked Lizard TV.

Please God, let Jim Gamble agree to be interviewed by this woman. He would run rings round her. He wouldn't sit there humming and ahhhing like the patsy called Hutton. He would state in the simplest possible terms why the hounders are morally wrong, why they are legally wrong, why the conspiracies are insane and why society should as soon as possible get round to dealing with the worst of these fanatics in the courts.
greenink211
greenink211
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Mon Oct 20, 2014 5:10 pm

thumbsup Greenink.  Fabulous if so.

Sure does seem like those two are drowning their sorrows, AGAIN.  Can't they face what is happening?
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Oct 20, 2014 7:52 pm

Foolish hounder:

Re: Let's Not Forget Brenda
Post  juliet Today at 7:28 pm

What Brenda Leyland said about ***** and ***** is common knowledge. It is all over the internet. It didn't justify Brunt and his Sky lynch mob, any more than her oft-repeated suspicions of the McCanns and their backers did. However the powers-that-be are anxious to shut up all doubters and dissenters.

Newsflash for stupid people - just because something is 'all over the internet', that doesn't make it true. They would do well to remember that.

'TWO YEARS JAIL FOR VILE TROLLS' - Page 3 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQuU6nXHO53TcOE9kEcTjNogJWvGEyh9PLxzzaPg4NHuC8my3zIOg
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Oct 21, 2014 8:29 am

Isabelle McFadden ‏@PORTUGALbound 3 hrs3 hours ago
@B_balou @RothleyPillow sometimes I'm feeling horribly sad...about Maddies fate, then I see Roths turd tweets and It lightens mood #mccann

Self-confessed drug user finds thinking about sewage cheers her up. vomit
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Oct 21, 2014 11:27 am

http://www.stopthemyths.info/viewtopic.php?f=149&t=6589&sid=6abe40728166a1dae21319a34220530b&start=125

Laffin ran away faster than he could sat 'just sayin'. He proposed 'Teddy Shepherd' should do it or Danglybitz aka Pinkchimp, as he is 'hilarious'. All seemed not so keen. Can't think why. Something about not being able to trust the MSM - the same MSM they often quote to attack the McCanns. It's odd; all that testosterone suddenly turned to jelly.

Odd, the way the leading loudmouths, photoshoppers and general hater lowlifes didn't take the opportunity to spread their sicko agenda to a wider audience.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Tue Oct 21, 2014 11:33 am

They weren't allowed to appear with sacks over their heads.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Oct 21, 2014 1:22 pm

Fascinating to watch the hounders twisting and squirming, and turning reality on its head, in a fruitless attempt to 'prove' that they are not what normal, decent society regards them as.

An internet lynch mob, vigilantes with keyboards.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Oct 21, 2014 1:25 pm

http://www.stopthemyths.info/viewtopic.php?f=149&t=6589&sid=8f3b66597eaa6af7a04d7350d5fda8a6&start=125

Quote:

After years of egging on Leyland and feeding her complete nonsense, they let her carry the can - and then insulted her publicly for not doing it well enough. Sickening, horrible hypocrites.

How do the haters and hounders know it wasn't THEM that tipped Ms Leyland over the edge? After all, because she was less than horrified to find Brunt outside her door, it took them, oh, five minutes to decide she was IN IT, that it was all a set-up.

Where were THEY when she needed support - besides slagging her off, as they have so many others?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Oct 21, 2014 1:46 pm

Hounder:

Brunt/Sky and the Murdoch empire terrorised Brenda, putting her details out in public, leaving her at the whim and mercy of any vigilante group or threat of retaliation for something she had not even been accused of, tried and proven guilty of.

Oh, the irony - what is it they think they've been doing to the McCann family, and anyone associated with them, all these years?

The hounders and haters trample THEIR human and civil rights underfoot every single day.

The deceased took pleasure in abusing the McCanns and others - remember, she wasn't just on twitter, she was making up sh*te to entertain other forkers on FB, too.

She was pestering the Met. She was emailing Portuguese media. In short, she was sending McCann-hate emails to anyone she could.

She was travelling into Rothely to harangue people about the McCann family - it was probably only a matter of time before she came to the attention of the police.

What is all that, if not the actions of a self-proclaimed vigilante?

Incidentally, Sky did NOT 'put her details in public'. I had no idea who she was or where she lived; Sky did not mention that. It was one of her fellow-haters that first published her name. Later on, the Mail tracked her down.

I gather that she had previously tweeted under her real name; her nasty FB posts were certainly under her own name.

The haters and hounders really do need to face up to their own role in this; let's hope the coroner forces them to accept some responsibility.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Oct 21, 2014 1:54 pm

http://www.stopthemyths.info/viewtopic.php?f=115&t=7098&sid=90984cecf9c0553efccf8614610494bf&start=525

Re: Police investigate McCann trolls
Postby tigerloaf » Tue Oct 21, 2014 1:32 pm

Another marvellous post, mainly about:

'TWO YEARS JAIL FOR VILE TROLLS' - Page 3 Article_itv3

I can never remember who she is, I just file her under, Fat rent-a-gob with big nose.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Tue Oct 21, 2014 1:57 pm

Fat rent-a-gob with big nose
Katie Hopkins tho I think she looks like a man. Surely no lady could look that gross and be happy to do so? Just asking. LL vomit
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Oct 21, 2014 2:07 pm

I don't watch reality TV crap, so she's made little impact on me, LL. I don't even know how she got 'famous' - was she in Big Brother or something equally ghastly? She's a real vulture as far as I am concerned, there's no human misery she can't be paid to have an opinion on.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Tue Oct 21, 2014 2:23 pm

I think she was on BB, then got kicked off and proceeded to slag off the other contestants. She has a dirty mouth. LL
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Tue Oct 21, 2014 2:39 pm

They won't get Two Years, of course. But at least it will take it out of the jurisdiction of The Magistrates Court. Unless they plead Guilty, that is.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Tue Oct 21, 2014 2:41 pm

Thankfully, I don't have a clue who she is.  

Am in awe of the hounders' utterly wonderful skills.  roflroflroflrofl
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Oct 21, 2014 7:04 pm

Rothley Pillowcase™️ ‏@RothleyPillow 4h4 hours ago London, England
@bigredflagge Which is PRECISELY what ben thompson larrypkay leanne baulch zm sorcha kathytwinkle were doing to me on #McCann tag & FB #Evil

Pillock still whining about her fellow-haters. Every one just as horrible as the other. rofl rofl rofl
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Tue Oct 21, 2014 7:12 pm

Lay down with dogs etc. Rolling Eyes
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Tue Oct 21, 2014 7:21 pm

lily wrote:Lay down with dogs etc. Rolling Eyes

Nope. My dog hasn't got fleas. You might not believe this, but it is true. Just as we are not all infected.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Oct 21, 2014 7:28 pm

Good point by Jayelles on the subject of mouthy fat woman with big nose:

http://www.stopthemyths.info/viewtopic.php?f=115&t=7098&sid=2ebb757aac96c2637b4d6c31b5bce953&start=525

They shriek about everyone and anyone who makes money off of Madeleine, yet they don't mind when it's Amaral or Katie Hopkins - because they are making money out of ANTI McCann. I am quite convinced these people get off on hurting the McCanns

IMO, there's little doubt about it; the McCanns are just the target for their sadistic glee.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Tue Oct 21, 2014 8:10 pm

Let's face it, if it were not the McCanns, it would be someone else they would target.  Haters just gotta hate.
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Oct 21, 2014 8:12 pm

It was, IMO, very telling that a good few of them turned on Leyland for incorrect behaviour on finding Sky's crime correspondent on her doorstep. If it was me I would off.....etc.

The speed with which their hatred was transferred to one of their own was very revealing.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Tue Oct 21, 2014 8:47 pm

Just another way in which to blame The McCanns. Brenda Leyland let them down when she could Off told it all.

Such a sad story. A lonely, relatively old woman who had nothing else in her life.

Well, I'll tell you what, I don't have a lot going on in my life either. I don't see much of my children, most of whom think I failed miserably, and now see me as a silly old fart.

Well, feck them. I love them all half to death. And would never do what Brenda did.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 23 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 13 ... 23  Next