JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
America goes to the polls - Page 5 EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
America goes to the polls - Page 5 EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
America goes to the polls - Page 5 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
America goes to the polls - Page 5 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
America goes to the polls - Page 5 EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
America goes to the polls - Page 5 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
America goes to the polls - Page 5 EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
America goes to the polls - Page 5 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
America goes to the polls - Page 5 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

America goes to the polls

4 posters

Page 5 of 34 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 19 ... 34  Next

Go down

America goes to the polls - Page 5 Empty Re: America goes to the polls

Post  lily Fri Nov 21, 2014 9:02 pm

OMG, please NO not that.  It has been bad enough up until now.  Hide
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Nov 21, 2014 9:08 pm

America goes to the polls - Page 5 Hc-244

It's like a horrible nightmare. I saw one US pundit describe her as being best known for being married to Monica Lewinski's ex-boyfriend, which just about sums up her political qualifications.

And then there's Benghazi...
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Nov 22, 2014 10:55 am

http://news.sky.com/story/1378049/ferguson-pipe-bomb-plotters-caught-in-fbi-sting

Ferguson Pipe Bomb Plotters Caught In FBI Sting
As 12 jurors decide the racially charged case gripping the US, two men are arrested over a plot to detonate bombs during protests.

Two men have been arrested on suspicion of planning to detonate explosives during street protests in Ferguson, Missouri.

Brandon Orlando Baldwin and Olajuwon Davis, alleged members of the Black Panther group, were apprehended during an FBI sting and are accused of buying pipe bombs.

It is believed their attack was going to take place after a grand jury reaches a decision in the case of the shooting of Michael Brown, an unarmed black teenager, in August.

Skirmishes have broken out in Ferguson for a second night as the town nervously awaits the verdict.

More at link, including:

A maelstrom of rumours and unattributed reports swirl round the grand jury in what has become a social media-fed howlround of misinformation.

Quite. I occasionally glance at #ferguson; it makes #mccann look sane and reasonable. It is, however, fascinating to watch the Anons and the KKK fighting - they're both intolerant, one lot hides behind bedsheets, and the other behind plastic Chinese masks, both doubtless infiltrated by the FBI......It's a bit like watching assorted numty sects fighting, only the Anons and KKK are violent, and both are convinced they're right.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Nov 23, 2014 1:18 pm

I do hope this:

America goes to the polls - Page 5 Brownmichaelsr_112214getty

The father of slain Missouri teenager Michael Brown is handing out turkeys this weekend as a grand jury deliberates whether to indict the officer who fatally shot him.

Hasn't got anything to do with this:

http://www.stltoday.com/news/state-and-regional/illinois/article_53fb3de2-da19-5fd7-b903-0f25bc9602ef.html

140 frozen turkeys stolen from Illinois market

There seems to be no explanation as to how Brown senior came into possession of a load of frozen turkeys....
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sun Nov 23, 2014 4:02 pm

The only other place could be if they were 'given' to him via someone like Al Sharpton or similar.  

You couldn't put anything past him regarding that event, Bonny.  Also, look at the spelling on his shirt.  Pcorneater
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Nov 23, 2014 4:22 pm

Yes, and the 'child saint' making a gang sign. Some nice photos of the 'child saint' floating around....

America goes to the polls - Page 5 Fergus10

Incidentally, I haven't seen any of them 'protesting' about the rights of the tiny Asian shopkeeper the 'saint' mauled and robbed before getting into a tussle with the police?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Nov 23, 2014 5:33 pm

America goes to the polls - Page 5 B3JI8kZCIAAOBip

That poor child, taken from us too soon. Or to soon. Who knows what contributions he might have made to society if he hadn't been so cruelly cut down after doing drugs, terrorising and robbing a tiny shopkeeper, and getting into a fight of some kind with the police? Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Nov 23, 2014 11:01 pm

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2014/11/23/obama-calls-for-calm-after-ferguson-announcement-says-race-relation-in-us-have/

“My own experience tells me race relations continue to improve,” Obama said on ABC’s “This Week,” in an interview taped last week. “There’s no way to say race relations are worse than 20, 50 years ago.”

He must be living in some other America, and not the one that's building up to a racial civil war.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sun Nov 23, 2014 11:10 pm

I think in some ways they are worse than they have ever been before a certain person was elected to the highest office in the US.
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Nov 23, 2014 11:16 pm

He's evil, I swear it, he seems to bring nothing but strife and anger to the US and the wider world. Instead of rioting over a dead thug, black Americans would be better asking themselves why their idol has shoved them to the back of the queue again by legalising millions of Hispanic immigrants.

Oh, and stop playing into his hands by giving him an excuse to speed up the militarization of the police. I don't think Obama cares about ANY Americans, whether they're black, white, brown or green with polka dots.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Nov 23, 2014 11:21 pm

bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sun Nov 23, 2014 11:23 pm

Before him, black Americans didn't want the Mexicans and others streaming in because it threatened their jobs.  I know some black Americans who think he has really hurt them.

He only cares about himself, Bonny and to hell with everyone else.
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sun Nov 23, 2014 11:24 pm

lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Nov 23, 2014 11:39 pm

This video is a good catch:

http://www.infowars.com/obama-cant-get-heckler-to-shut-up-about-amnesty-watch-the-emperor-learn-that-its-never-enough/

Look at the expression on his face at the end; whoever was heckling him had better take care crossing roads and watch out for hit and run drivers...

Obama wouldn't last five minutes in British politics if he can't handle something as minor as that.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Nov 24, 2014 11:03 am

Oh Lord, just what isn't needed:

http://news.sky.com/story/1379087/police-shoot-dead-12-year-old-holding-fake-gun

A police officer is under investigation after shooting dead a 12-year-old boy who pulled a replica gun from the waistband of his trousers in a playground.

Tamir Rice passed away in the early hours of Sunday in Cleveland, Ohio, the day after he was shot while holding the airsoft gun - which resembles a semi-automatic handgun but fires pellets.

More at link.

It's actually hard to know what else he expected to happen - people have been shot here by our cuddly, friendly policemen for less. Though no doubt that boy's death is now going to be exploited, too.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Mon Nov 24, 2014 4:30 pm

It is really sad but parents have to do more to educate their own children about the dangers.
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Nov 24, 2014 4:50 pm

You can't fix stupid.

Lily, if I, as a white woman of mature years, had been running round a playpark in the UK with what to all intents and purposes is a loaded handgun, and then went on to ignore the police, there is every chance I would be shot, or at the very least tazered, too.

It's another life lost, but frankly, I would put the blame for this one on the boy's parents, and whoever he was associating with.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Mon Nov 24, 2014 4:59 pm

Exactly and this current mindset of not making people accountable for their own actions is the biggest problem of all.
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Nov 24, 2014 7:05 pm

Here we go....

http://edition.cnn.com/2014/11/24/justice/ferguson-grand-jury/index.html?hpt=hp_t1

Ferguson, Missouri (CNN) -- A decision is expected Monday from the grand jury in Ferguson, Missouri, that is weighing evidence in the Michael Brown shooting, U.S. and local law enforcement officials told CNN.
The announcement will come from the St Louis County Prosecutor, the sources said.
Will Ferguson officer be indicted? Fighting to tell the story in Ferguson Ferguson: Preparing for protests
The sources did not know what decision will be announced.

More at link.

I am sure that, whatever the verdict is, the 'protesters' will respect the court's decision and go home after a couple of choruses of We shall overcome. Not.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Nov 25, 2014 10:18 am

So, Officer Wilson was found to have been justified in shooting the Child Saint, and predictably, the 'protesters' went on an orgy of looting, burning, shooting and general mayhem.

Stealing cell phones, burning down beauty salons, and looting liquor stores IN YOUR OWN COMMUNITY really shows how much you respect the rule of law and justice - when it's not a lynch mob.

No doubt it will kick off bigtime today, as 'protests' are threatened, I mean planned, all over the US today.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Nov 25, 2014 10:20 am

Round up of rioting here:

http://news.sky.com/story/1379763/ferguson-unrest-at-least-150-shots-fired

Interesting quote:

Mr McCulloch said the "most significant challenges" of the investigation included "non-stop rumours" on social media that were based on "little if any solid, accurate information".

The prosecutor added that some witnesses had admitted giving statements based on what they "assumed" had happened or "repeated what they had heard on the street".

That reminds me of something....I am sure it will come to me.....
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Nov 25, 2014 10:26 am

What were businesses in Ferguson-

America goes to the polls - Page 5 B3R4dwMCcAAz6cG

More images to be found at #ferguson, but I don't recommend looking at it for more than a couple of minutes at a time, it makes #mccann look sane and intelligent.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Tue Nov 25, 2014 10:35 am

That policeman looks like quite a harmless soul. Not sure what I would have done with that great hulk coming at me with his hand in his waistband.
Has there been trouble there before?
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Nov 25, 2014 10:50 am

General background lawlessness, from what I can make out, Sabot. Gangs, thugs, drugs, the usual stuff. It was a pretty poor area anyway, and it is now going to get worse, as it seems the rioters have looted and burned down businesses, shops, supermarkets, McDonalds, etc. No businessman in his or her right mind is going to set up there now.

It doesn't seem to have been a slum, the houses are fairly new - but you can guarantee all that's ahead for Ferguson now is slumdom.

It's rather teling that NOT ONE of the 'protesters' have expressed the slightest concern for the Asian shopkeeper the Child Saint assaulted and robbed before he went to meet his maker; indeed, they were last seen looting that supermarket, so it's probably been burned to the ground.

I personally am sick of Brown being called a 'child'. He wasn't a child, he was 18, which makes him pretty much an adult. He was also 6'5'' and weighed some 300 pounds. He was a thug and a brute, and I doubt if robbing and assaulting the Asian shopkeeper was his first crime.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Nov 25, 2014 11:43 am

Wilson drove off and then drove back to speak to them, at which point Brown suddenly punched him and they got into a struggle as he tried to get out of his police SUV, the testimony said.
The officer said he reached for his gun and said: ‘Stop I’m going to shoot’. In response, Brown told him: ‘You’re too much of a f****** p**** to shoot me’.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2848366/You-p-y-shoot-Explosive-grand-jury-evidence-reveals-aggressive-Michael-Brown-taunted-cop-Darren-Wilson-shot-dead.html#ixzz3K50e6w4F
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Famous last words.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 34 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 19 ... 34  Next